What's new

Hubbard as a pedophile?

I have been searching around for more information on what I heard in a YouTube video with Jon Atack and Steve Hassan. Jon talks about Hubbard raping children but I can find nothing on the net about this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Here is the video below. Jon talks about Hubbards pedophilia at 20:39. Truly disturbing.

https://youtu.be/VM_kWQAR0iY?t=20m39s

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I've long thought that Hubbard had a "special" relationship with Miscavige in his boyhood days in Gold.

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
It depends on your definition of paedophile. Yes, he had young children as his servants denying them education, a family life, slave labour, mental and emotional abuse.

But, don't think there is any evidence that he sexually assaulted or sexually abused any children personally.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
The only thing I've ever come across is LRH Jr. (Ron DeWolf) claiming he would take anything to bed; little boys, old ladies.

I know some people don't believe anything 'Nibs' said, but I wouldn't be surprised.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
At the 20:39 marker as mentioned in the OP, it is being said that an affidavit by "Andre Trevoygan"???? alleged that Hubbard raped a 12 year old boy in Morocco. And then goes on to say there were rumors LRH was having sex with one of his own children.

Anybody here know the correct name for the person making the Morocco allegation?

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is this old post on ARS but I neither believe or disbelieve it:

Jeta

1/18/98

Message-ID: <[email protected]>
[OSA = Office of Special Affairs, de geheime dienst van Scientology /
Dianetics]
In article <[email protected]>, wgert <[email protected]>
wrote:
> I think you are full of it - but then you've always felt great in the
> company of Erlich. Beats up his wife. Abuses his daughter. When asked

Erlich never abused his daughter.

That is a lie.

Hubbard did abuse one of his daughters. And admitted it in auditing
on the Apollo. Mary Sue Hubbard was auditing him. She stalked out
of that room and that was the end of what remained of that marriage.
This was towards the end of the Sea Org's days at sea. When the SO
beached, Hubbard stayed in Florida and MSH went to Washington.

This episode was well known to senior techs on Apollo.

Hubbard was a child abuser. This is a well known fact amongst
a few critics. It has NOT been on ARS because the daughter abused is
still alive, and a sort of general agreement amongst critics
was that was reason enough to let this sleeping dog lie.

But since OSA operative WGert has obvious orders to accuse
others of child abuse, lies and libels, I am no longer
going to sit on this. I warned WGert and Kobrin in e-mail
not to push this DA or I would spill the beans.

I wraned RTC and OSa to let this drop or I would tell
the truth about child sex abuser L. Ron Hubbard.

Thye were warned and chose to ignore my warnings.
OK, they, OSA, Let Gertie go on in this manner.

Fuck them.

Dennis Erlich and Henson did NOt abuse their daughters and the cult
knows this and chooses to lie. Just like they lied about Kisser being a
topless dancer even though their own paid PI disporved that as he
admitted on 60 Minutes.

But the lies were used by OSA because this is a cult of lies and libels.

Hubbard sexually abused Diana Hubbard as a child and admitted it
in auditing session to Mary Sue Hubbard.

May 60 minutes and other investigative programs hunt down those
who were aboard the Apollo and get this truth before the public.

Fuck you Scientology, up the ass with a thick, red hot poker heated up
in the lowest pits of hell. True evil and hate.

L. Ron Hubbard sexually abused his own daughter!

What a man!

Pope Charles
SubGenius Pope Of Houston
Slack!
-,-
-- Jeta.
[ http://www.xs4all.nl/~jeta *censored* since Aug 1, 1997. ]

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
At the 20:39 marker as mentioned in the OP, it is being said that an affidavit by "Andre Trevoygan"???? alleged that Hubbard raped a 12 year old boy in Morocco. And then goes on to say there were rumors LRH was having sex with one of his own children.

Anybody here know the correct name for the person making the Morocco allegation?

Andre Tabayoyon

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

If there is proof available on this I'd want it exposed far and wide, who wouldn't?

I cannot imagine scientologists (no matter how sucked in to the cult they were) keeping it quiet though ... and certainly not after all these years.

Hubbard was a repulsive creep and I'd not trust him with my dog, but I won't buy this until I see something from more than one reputable, reliable source.

I just cannot imagine that all of his "tek people" would remain quiet and effectively protect him.

:no:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

If there is proof available on this I'd want it exposed far and wide, who wouldn't?

I cannot imagine scientologists (no matter how sucked in to the cult they were) keeping it quiet though ... and certainly not after all these years.

Hubbard was a repulsive creep and I'd not trust him with my dog, but I won't buy this until I see something from more than one reputable, reliable source.

I just cannot imagine that all of his "tek people" would remain quiet and effectively protect him.

This issue had been adressed a few times in the past and unfortunately it doesn't get any attention. Very few reply...

Omerta ?????

You know sometimes we have deep feelings...without knowing anything neither have any proof :unsure:
I am certainly not the only one...but I may tell it as I don't have any friends in the indies or freezoone to deny me my bridge to eternity...

I always thought all the ''pedophile ingredients'' were in the LRH cake.

My thought is that I would be surprised the he didn't sexually abused any child!

(I've stated in the past i've sudied in a field related to intervention& psychology related to abused ch8ildren - I've work few years in this field and we were trained in spotting the ''ingredients''..the same as LRH favorable condition to allow sexual abuses in this case I would have reported strong suspicion based on other factual observed coexistant abuses cohabiting with a narcissic personnality)

(there was a testimony of a +- 15 years old girl who had served for a sort of sexual pervert magical ritual (she thaught) for him... She was terrified..completely frozen in fear. Few guys , I remember, corroborated it as being true.

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/hubbard-the-rapist-forrester.htm

Also if John Atack says so...and speak of Andre tabayoyon knowing facts...I tend to rely on their credibility.

Why wouldn't he do it ??? He had a free pass to abuse the smallest ones in locking them, being cruel, use them on post as slave work, put them in RPF prison, deprive them of sleep, love of their parents, brothers sisters, good food, right to speak, right to play, right to cry, right to be given a proper education, right to leave his fucking mindfcult cruel cult...right to be simply children....

He had built a mindfuck fake naval army of children to terrorize his adults slaves...He completely perverted them.
The pervert...

Why wouldn't he abuse them, while parents have given him dozens of their children to be his slave servant, to dress, him, to bathe him, to carry the ashtry..why ??? (not a reproach but a fact)
Moral ??? ethics ???? sens of bad and good ????
Is he the one who put his own son on drugs and hypnosis ??? Is he the one who kidnapped his baby girl to manipulate the mother ????

Nop..he had 0 sens of social and moral values
As a graduated narcicisst he had 0 compassion for children suffering, as the small meat bodies were only a mean of .....

Any child who had been sexually molested in this cult have been muzzled and was driven into fear and shame to have pulled it in..even their parents wouldn't protect them...after all..it's the guru....and they me be deprived of their eternity and be fair gamed personnaly by LRH and his personnel...wich means... destroyed.

I also wish that if one who reads have ever been sexually abused by this pervert, they feel confident we will ensure they are listen to here and that they can speak their heart and their mind, despite some people will defent their creepy pervert guru till their last day...

Good old days on the appollo...
End of disgusted rant!

I wish if it happened we could know with testimonies!

I feel better now
- I had such a tough day with pain :unsure:

TO LRH
The child protector
:bs::puke2:
:noevil:

288-lrh-photos1.jpg

Last edited:

Free Being Me

Crusader

I'm with you on that score. Elcon abused and terrorized his kids and the kids of his $cientologists but I've never heard of anything beyond that leading to pedophilia. As much as I absolutely thoroughly enjoy exposing Elcon for the lying vermin he was, I've never seen any dox on this subject.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
I was 'molested' as a child, I guess.

One of my grandmothers waitresses in her Sunland Café in El Paso once grabbed me in the food locker, and said 'You're so cute!' and gave me my first kiss. I was very young, she was, what? thirteen?

I liked it! I tried for the next several weeks to talk her into going back in with me.

Does that make me a bad person?

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

This. So much has leaked about every aspect of his life. Hubbard's lies are laid bare, yet no evidence exists of child sexual abuse.

If there is an affadavit by Andre Tabayoyon, where is it? Why has this not been leaked? It should be available under FOIA.

Also, the ARS story about him molesting his daughter sounds like nonsense to me for two reasons.

1) The dubious idea that the agreement was that this not be discussed while the only living witness is still alive to verify it. Very convenient. Let's only discuss this after any means of verification is possible.

2) The idea that Mary Sue considered their marriage over. She went to prison for him. She was still loyal. This story does not ring true.

Free Being Me

Crusader
I was 'molested' as a child, I guess.

One of my grandmothers waitresses in her Sunland Café in El Paso once grabbed me in the food locker, and said 'You're so cute!' and gave me my first kiss. I was very young, she was, what? thirteen?

I liked it! I tried for the next several weeks to talk her into going back in with me.

Does that make me a bad person?

Did she look like this?

l-ron-hubbard-1973-1.jpg

:roflmao:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Just a quick question that will boggle your mind. 'Hopefully'.

Considering all we know about Laffy's misdeeds, did you ever wonder about the ones we don't know about?

I can guarantee you that he was smart enough to hide things from us.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Ingredient to bake a pedophile cake

L Ron Hubbard Affirmations

you are interested only in your own sexual pleasure.

They are unimportant in bed except as they thrill you.Your sexual power is magnificent and they know it. If they are afraid of it, that is their loss.

There is nothing wrong in the sex act. Nothing any woman may say can change your opinion.

you had the whole right to use or help or hurt people

:unsure:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

This is why

Swift : Can you list the crimes or immoral acts you've been involved in, or witnessed, as a Sea Org member?

Aaron:
Some of the crimes involved other Sea Org members. The most notable crimes were the releasing of private information to the public on people we wanted blacklisted. Rapes of underage Sea Org Children were covered up. There were instances where Scientologists, as part of checking their qualifications, revealed true crimes against other civilians, such as theft, child molestation and even murder. At a price, such crimes were never divulged to the police unless the person went against Scientology. I think my most reprehensible act was requesting abortions and punishing young Sea Org members between the ages of 13 and 17 for petty crimes, making them feel very guilty and issuing severe punishments that should not be given to a human being.

Also the late Alexander's rape - son of Karen delac - she told the whole story here.
12 years old, rape by a female scientologists - he had been muzzled and handled into a cover up. :unsure:
Karen didn't knew.

I can't find anything with Google from Andre Tabayoyon or anyone else though to bring about some reliable info on this

:confused2: