What's new

What is the ratio of males to females in the Sea Org? / Staff? / Scientology Public?

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
What is the ratio of men to women in the Sea Org? or on staff for that matter? or in Scientology public? Spent some time on staff and some in the Sea Org. While I'm inclined to say there are more males than females on staff and in the Sea Org, I don't have hard numbers. Does anyone have those numbers? If not, then what was your impression?

Re: What is the ratio of males to females in the Sea Org? / Staff? / Scientology Publ

What is the ratio of men to women in the Sea Org? or on staff for that matter? or in Scientology public? Spent some time on staff and some in the Sea Org. While I'm inclined to say there are more males than females on staff and in the Sea Org, I don't have hard numbers. Does anyone have those numbers? If not, then what was your impression?

I would definitely say that there are much more women in orgs and the Sea Org.

I don't have any hard numbers. But you might want to take a look at some of the photos that often appear of an entire staff in front of one of their buildings and simply count heads.

The Anabaptist Jacques

OutToe83

Patron with Honors
Re: What is the ratio of males to females in the Sea Org? / Staff? / Scientology Publ

Actually, out of curiosity, I'd love to see hard numbers of gender ratios in SO, staff and public. I wouldn't really trust impressions because I've noticed a tendency for certain categories of people to be "invisible" to the public at large.

I have noticed that most "spiritual" organizations, especially the larger denominations, tend to have far more female than male participants, at least in the USA. However, Scientology is no longer (if it ever was) a major "denomination" with perhaps 30,000 total, so I wouldn't venture a guess at this point.

EDIT: Good point, Jacques: A head count of group staff pix is a quick way to get an estimate.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

EDIT: Good point, Jacques: A head count of group staff pix is a quick way to get an estimate.

Just do a google image search for scientology staff and you'll get a number of org staff pictures.

I do notice that in many of them, they put more women in front and the men in the back. I guess part of the promo think is to communicate "Hey! Lonely guys! We got hot chicks here! Come on over!"

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

Just do a google image search for scientology staff and you'll get a number of org staff pictures.

I do notice that in many of them, they put more women in front and the men in the back. I guess part of the promo think is to communicate "Hey! Lonely guys! We got hot chicks here! Come on over!"

While that might be very well the case, here's another explanation from a photographer's point of view: Usually, males are taller than females, so it'd make sense to put the females in front of the picture.

jus' sayin', MrN (certainly NOT a photographer) :)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

QUESTION: What is the ratio of males:females in the SO?

ANSWER: What??? There were females in the Sea Org?

Wait! Are you saying that all those close-cropped, high testosterone, androgynous, aggressive, sword and clipboard brandishing SO members in kilts were actually females in skirts?

84f61550-b9d3-4293-8b41-31ceee9f7455_zpshb9aac46.jpg

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious

Wait! Are you saying that all those close-cropped, high testosterone, androgynous, aggressive, sword and clipboard brandishing SO members in kilts were actually females in skirts?

The fact that they are all addressed as "sir" only adds to the confusion.

myrklix

Patron with Honors

... I guess part of the promo think is to communicate "Hey! Lonely guys! We got hot chicks here! Come on over!"
Puh-leese! You ever see a staff pic of the Boston org as of late?! No thanks! :)

While that might be very well the case, here's another explanation from a photographer's point of view: Usually, males are taller than females, so it'd make sense to put the females in front of the picture.

jus' sayin', MrN (certainly NOT a photographer) :)
Agree.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Puh-leese! You ever see a staff pic of the Boston org as of late?! No thanks! :)

I haven't seen recent Boston staff pics. Are the remaining staff getting somewhat ... elderly?

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious

In the 80's, both at Australia and Int, eligible single males far outweighed the number of the opposite sex.

prosecco

Patron Meritorious

It's actually a good point about how females effectively turned into men, not just being called, 'Sir,' but how all traces of femininity were wiped out.

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious

The fact that they are all addressed as "sir" only adds to the confusion.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron

It's actually a good point about how females effectively turned into men, not just being called, 'Sir,' but how all traces of femininity were wiped out.
Except for the female reges.

If you call women in the Sea Org sir, what don't you call them? Mom.

One thing I noticed -- in one photo (I think it was AOLA) of the auditing staff, it was almost all women. Perhaps women gravitate to tech, while men gravitate to executive.

Helena

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Precisely!

It was no coincidence, therefore, that all their gender characteristics (including their reproductive systems) were rendered dormant--while they themselves were gender transitioned into production unit pricks.

I can't figure out which was the worst part of intercourse with a SO chick--

--the incessant Chinese school loud barking orders during lovemaking,
where I had to yell back the org board VFPs of an upstat 2D terminal.

--that sharp jabbing feeling from the metal part of
their graph clipboard, when they started waving their
arms around wildly as they got near orgasm--while
screaming "Get your fucking product!"

--those foreplay hatting sessions, where I had to pass a star-rate
checkout on one of LRH's 2D policies or bulletins. I passed
on "Pain & Sex" but then my mest body was not in the mood
and she wrote me a cramming order to do TR-8 on the
2nd Dynamic, yelling as loudly as I could to my dick "STAND UP!!!"​

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Our tiny virtually "public-less" mORGe has all family running it with the exception of a few "homeless and family-less" victims that are being nothing and have no where to go:

This is what was reported to me
approximately

11 females
8 males

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

Shelly and Diana used to help increase the ratio of female to male Sea Org by being prominently on display:

sea_org_members.jpg

sci_larrydavidshell_104272a_8col.jpg

diana.jpg
advancediana.jpg

diana-hubbard1.jpg

dianahubbardca.jpg