What's new

Scientology set to promote Going Clear on Planetary Scale! By trying to stop it.

Anonycat

Crusader
Oh goodie! The cult is going for a huge worldwide promotion - to stop Going Clear from being seen around the world. Now, they'll do for the HBO hit documentary what they did before, but on a grand scale.

The Church of Scientology really, really does not want HBO's documentary "Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief" to be seen by mass audiences.

The documentary, which originally premiered on HBO in March, opened to 1.7 million viewers, making it the highest-rated documentary for the network since 2006.

But now, the film is allegedly facing threats from church members as it attempts to reach an international market.

Director Alex Gibney told The Hollywood Reporter, "Every step of the way, every distributor, every festival has received multiple threatening letters from the Church of Scientology."
Go to link for full article, and special 2 minute video: http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/hbo-scientology-doc-allegedly-facing-threats-churc/nmryN/

Free Being Me

Crusader
footbullet3.png

:dancer:

(Streisand Effect)​

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Dear Distributor,

Perhaps you did not received our earlier vicious threats to sue you if you dared exhibit or broadcast the "Going Clear" documentary that is filled with hatred, bigotry and religious terrorism.

Perhaps you did not see the 27,374 letters to previous distributors where we likewise threatened them with lawsuits if they showed "Going Clear".

None of you people seem to get it. When we say we are going to sue you to death we mean it.

Don't misunderstand the reason we did not actually file or initiate litigation in any of the previous 27,374 letters which were ignored. We have been far too busy expanding to even pay attention to you merchants of chaos, but we did not forget about you.

We are going to sue you. We really mean it this time.

We're serious!

You will be sorry.

Sincerely,

Lawyer for the Church of Scientology

(I have purposely left my name and law firms address and any other contact information out of this letter, but you will see me in court when we sue you. This is your last warning. We demand that you box up all of the copies of "Going Clear" and return them to us immediately! Then we additionally demand that you destroy the master copy.)

HelluvaHoax!

So, let's review:

Scientology has the OTs. OTs are total cause.

The homo sapiens producing/distributing/exhibiting the "GOING CLEAR" documentary are DBs and SPs. DBs and SPs are total effect.

However. . .

The OT's intention and postulates and tech are not able to stop the documentary.

The "total effect" guys are kicking the ass of the "total cause" guys.

Therefore. . .

The DBs and SPs must have better tech because they are more able.

So! I choose to be in the DB/SP group as they are much more upstat.

Don't blame me. Ron taught me how to do all this in the Doubt Formula.

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors

So, let's review:

Scientology has the OTs. OTs are total cause.

The homo sapiens producing/distributing/exhibiting the "GOING CLEAR" documentary are DBs and SPs. DBs and SPs are total effect.

However. . .

The OT's intention and postulates and tech are not able to stop the documentary.

The "total effect" guys are kicking the ass of the "total cause" guys.

Therefore. . .

The DBs and SPs must have better tech because they are more able.

So! I choose to be in the DB/SP group as they are much more upstat.

Don't blame me. Ron taught me how to do all this in the Doubt Formula.

Since the OT's & Clears can't make their postulates stick, LOL

hmmmm, I think I'll default to what Ron said, the law can be manipulated,

it appears the real OT's and Clears are Lawyers. :roflmao:

Who's really running that show called the COS? :roflmao:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Dear Distributor,

Perhaps you did not received our earlier vicious threats to sue you if you dared exhibit or broadcast the "Going Clear" documentary that is filled with hatred, bigotry and religious terrorism.

Perhaps you did not see the 27,374 letters to previous distributors where we likewise threatened them with lawsuits if they showed "Going Clear".

None of you people seem to get it. When we say we are going to sue you to death we mean it.

Don't misunderstand the reason we did not actually file or initiate litigation in any of the previous 27,374 letters which were ignored. We have been far too busy expanding to even pay attention to you merchants of chaos, but we did not forget about you.

We are going to sue you. We really mean it this time.

We're serious!

You will be sorry.

Sincerely,

Lawyer for the Church of Scientology

(I have purposely left my name and law firms address and any other contact information out of this letter, but you will see me in court when we sue you. This is your last warning. We demand that you box up all of the copies of "Going Clear" and return them to us immediately! Then we additionally demand that you destroy the master copy.)

You forgot to say it's full of proveable bullshit. Don't forget the proveable bullshit.

HelluvaHoax!

You forgot to say it's full of proveable bullshit. Don't forget the proveable bullshit.

LOL

HellYeah!

"Provable bullshit" accusations being hurled about by a cult that sells "unprovable bullshit" tech.

After 65 years of failure to prove their tech works, Scientology is (quite paradoxically) BOTH "unprovable bullshit" AND (therefore) "provable bullshit". LOL

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
What they are doing is all in the TeK

Since OTVIII has been delivered to enough people, they are now out in the open using it.

I believe it was mentioned in the OT Orgs Policy, that all one has to do is rekindle the purpose and that can practically revive the dead.

And since the scientology monstrosity is dying, part of GAT III on the upside down bridge two new releases will occur.

Based on a stat analysis of HBO Facts

Going Clear is now 'Entheta'

The PURPOSE becomes WAR on the 'Truth being Revealed.

Some may say Clear was always entheta = lies by EL Conman

and the purpose has always been the same, it is now CLEAR rising to the new Level, OTIX orders of magnitude greater and the Character of scientolgy Aims (OTX) is fully known.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
sun planet.jpg
Going Clear was shown on another planet before and wasn't being stopped so the Biggest Big OTVIII got pissed and pulled the air cover off the planet.