What's new

Leah Remini and family try group therapy after Scientology. Scientology responds.

Kauboi Junkie

Patron with Honors
Daily Mail: Leah Remini reveals the 'hard repercussions' of leaving Scientology in new season of her TLC reality series

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...cientology-new-season-TLC-reality-series.html

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Leah Remini left the Church Of Scientology two years ago.

While one of the most vocal and high profile apostates to renounce the organization, Leah, 45, claims she is still feeling the 'hard repercussions' of leaving the religion she was raised in.

In a preview clip for the season premiere of her TLC show Leah Remini: It's All Relative, the actress opens up about her experience of leaving the church.

Scroll down for video

Recalling the past: In a preview clip for the season premiere of her TLC show Leah Remini: It's All Relative, the actress opens up about her experience of leaving the church

Recalling the past: In a preview clip for the season premiere of her TLC show Leah Remini: It's All Relative, the actress opens up about her experience of leaving the church

'When you leave, you can leave quietly,' Leah said in the teaser. 'But If you make a stink in the public world, they call you a Suppressive Person, which means the church has put a stamp on you that says you are bad.

'They then go to all your family and friends and say you have to disconnect from this Suppressive Person.'

Leah went on to describe why she felt the need to leave the religion her own mother had raised her in.

'I decided I didn't want to raise my daughter in the church because from what I've experienced and what I saw, the church becomes your everything. It becomes your mother, your father, your everything. You are dependent on the church.'

Leah Remini details nanny Trish's battle with breast cancer

'Hard repercussions': 'When you leave, you can leave quietly,' Leah said in the teaser. 'But If you make a stink in the public world, they call you a Suppressive Person'

Leah also claims in the short video that those raised in the church don't 'have loyalty' to their own family members as the church itself 'comes first.'

The Church Of Scientology gave the following statement to DailyMail.com: 'It comes as no surprise that someone as self-absorbed as Leah Remini with an insatiable craving for attention would exploit her former religion as a publicity stunt in a pathetic attempt to get ratings for her cable show and seem relevant again.'

'She is rewriting history and omits that she was participating in a program to remain a Scientologist by her own choice,
as she was on the verge of being expelled for her and her husband’s ethical lapses.'

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Let's see if I can remember. Hmmmmm.......Oh yes! I remember what the "ethical lapses" were! Leah dared to question Tommy Davis as to the whereabouts of the missing Shelly Miscavige. She clearly didn't have the fucking rank to ask such a question. I suppose her husband backed Leah up on this, so he "lapsed ethically" too.

If a cult leader disappears his wife you can be rest assured it is for a "greatest good" reason. No one, and I mean no one has the right to question it. :whistling:

Just read comments on Tony Ortega's about how much the CoS is going to love a whole group of scientologist's, OTs included, sitting around having group therapy on TV!

Ain't that the truth!!! They are NOT supposed to talk to each other. Sooooo deelishus!!!

Leah will be peeling the onion and deprogamming, along with her family. On TV. How cool is that???

It's another milestone of significance in the 'game' of Scientologists Against Everyone.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Juliette Lewis is one I can think of that has publicly handled the Xenu question by saying that people confuse Hubbards teachings with his science fiction writing (but I don't think she's fooling anyone many).
Oh sure, I know that. It's the standard "shore story" line used to field those pesky questions about aliens/Xenu/Galactic Overlords etc. I've seen video of a few scientologists running that line. I just thought Mockingbird might be alluding to an actual instance of DM denying and lying about the Xenu story (the fact that DM denies and lies about numerous other things isn't in question, of course).

Terril park

Sponsor
"It comes as no surprise that someone as self-absorbed as Leah Remini with an insatiable craving for attention would exploit her former religion as a publicity stunt in a pathetic attempt to get ratings for her cable show and seem relevant again," a Church of Scientology representative told The Hollywood Reporter in a statement. "She is rewriting history and omits that she was participating in a program to remain a Scientologist by her own choice, as she was on the verge of being expelled for her and her husband’s ethical lapses."

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

A veiled threat to disclose priest penitent confidential folder data?

prosecco

Patron Meritorious

Just read comments on Tony Ortega's about how much the CoS is going to love a whole group of scientologist's, OTs included, sitting around having group therapy on TV!

Ain't that the truth!!! They are NOT supposed to talk to each other. Sooooo deelishus!!!

Leah will be peeling the onion and deprogamming, along with her family. On TV. How cool is that???

It's another milestone of significance in the 'game' of Scientologists Against Everyone.

One of the issues that hasn't really been discussed is the 2nd generation emotions towards parents who dragged them into the cult.

I think in Leah's family, it was her mother who brought the family into scientology? It's interesting as they seem to have all left together, so hopefully will be able to talk about the whole experience with honesty.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Let's see if I can remember. Hmmmmm.......Oh yes! I remember what the "ethical lapses" were! Leah dared to question Tommy Davis as to the whereabouts of the missing Shelly Miscavige. She clearly didn't have the fucking rank to ask such a question. I suppose her husband backed Leah up on this, so he "lapsed ethically" too.

If a cult leader disappears his wife you can be rest assured it is for a "greatest good" reason. No one, and I mean no one has the right to question it. :whistling:

:clapping::clapping:

Oh yes! I remember what the "ethical lapses" were! Leah dared to question Tommy Davis as to the whereabouts of the missing Shelly Miscavige. She clearly didn't have the fucking rank to ask such a question. I suppose her husband backed Leah up on this, so he "lapsed ethically" too.

:hysterical:

Yeah. Upon the Committee Of Evidence analyzing the surveillance footage in Zapruderesque, frame-by-frame, forensic analysis, it was determined that when the question "Where is Shelly?" was asked, Leah's husband's face revealed a micro-expression wherein his left eyebrow arched upwards a millimeter.

The Committee found that to be compelling evidence that he was "in agreement" with the question being asked---because the arched eyebrow indicated "inquisitive expectation", as though he was waiting for an answer to the illegal question.

Aside from lower conditions and other spiritually rehabilitative actions that her husband was told to do in order to get back in good standing, he was additionally ordered to complete 300 hours of Op Pro By T&T[SUP]*[/SUP] at his own expense.

[SUP]*[/SUP] Opening Procedure by Toothbrush & Toilet

HelluvaHoax!

A veiled threat to disclose priest penitent confidential folder data?

Yes, exactly!

I bet they don't do that in the FreeZone! I've heard that FZ auditors standardly audit you up Ron's Bridge to OT without using Ron's standard tech called FC&B.

FC&B: Folder Culling & Blackmail

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
I can see the following happening . After seeing Leah and the folks she gathered discuss getting SP declared and disconnection as a consequence for being on the show DM issues a statement denying disconnection calling it unadulterated bullshit and provable bullshit. Then all the people on the show get declared and have a goldenrod party where they reveal everyone they have been disconnected from and cry over a pile of letters and family photos .
This is put on the show .
Great PR for the cult .

HelluvaHoax!

Somewhere, today, in the cult theme park known as ScientologyWorld. . .

There are Sea Org members feverishly planning the launch of the first TV SHOW to be produced by the new KCET production studio the COS purchased in Hollywood.

Their fanatical "battle planning" sessions keep repeating the term "OUT CREATE THE ENTHETA", which refers to the Hubbard scripture on how to handle SPs (like Leah Remini) who tell the truth about Scientology.

Well, they are plotting and scheming like mad to get TOM CRUISE to host or be the star guess on ScientologyTV's premier show.

Naturally the show will fail. And all the other pretended TV shows (i.e. covert infomercials) the cult produces will fail too, because the public is fed up with Scientology's non-stop grinning and lying techniques.

And something else will happen---the internet will fill up with re-dubbed and hilarious parodies that USE THE ACTUAL FOOTAGE from those ScientologyTV broadcasts (think all the versions of the Hitler movie "Downfall" that have been mashed up with English subtitles over scenes of Hitler throwing wacky tantrums in his bunker)

If Scientology is stupid enough to actually produce TV shows using their celebrities and shills to try and sell a $500,000 bridge to superpowers that don't exist, the worldwide internet is going to literally EXPLODE with joking and degrading spoofs!

I can't wait. LOL

HelluvaHoax!

Jeez! This Leah Remini situation keeps getting worse and worse for the church! I wonder why they don't apply Ron's workable tech?

Scientology Stable Datum # 993: The ultimate handling of Scientology's bad PR is to ignore it and "out create" the entheta.

Scientology Problem: How can Scientology possibly "out create" the entheta when Scientology is the one fanatically creating all the entheta?​

The full episode on YouTube: [video=youtube;r-oGsvd1fSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-oGsvd1fSE[/video]

Amazing! Let's all sit around and talk about it. Oh yeah,....on TV!

Fuck You, LRH.
Fuck You, David Miscavige.
Fuck You, Karin Pouw.
Fuck You, MAA.
Fuck You, Justice Chiefs
Fuck You, Ethics Officers.
Fuck You, Sec Checkers.
Fuck You, Knowledge Report Writers.
Fuck You, RPF.

Cornelius Bigot

Patron with Honors
I'm not much of a reality TV fan, but damn if i wasn't moved to tears throughout the entire episode.

Regarding the therapy session and its focus on creating a more solid ground for the family to talk about their life in Scientology: is it a fair assumption of mine that even as a family they were discouraged from sharing their experiences when inside the church?
I know nobody's supposed to talk about their "case" and something about it supposedly affecting a person's "case gain". (btw i feel like clawing my own eyes out just typing fucking scino speak right now).

What an amazing and brave bunch of people.

Tick Tock motherfuckers.

Tick Tock

HelluvaHoax!

I'm not much of a reality TV fan, but damn if i wasn't moved to tears throughout the entire episode.

Regarding the therapy session and its focus on creating a more solid ground for the family to talk about their life in Scientology: is it a fair assumption of mine that even as a family they were discouraged from sharing their experiences when inside the church?

I know nobody's supposed to talk about their "case" and something about it supposedly affecting a person's "case gain". (btw i feel like clawing my own eyes out just typing fucking scino speak right now).

What an amazing and brave bunch of people.

Tick Tock motherfuckers.

Tick Tock

LOLOL Nice. Great line for an action movie!

Reminds me of something. . .

[video=youtube;9imRk3N2kS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9imRk3N2kS4[/video]

1988: "DIE HARD" ("Yippie Ki-Yay MotherFucker!")

2015: "EXTERIORIZE HARD" ("Hip Hip Hoo-Ray Motherfucker!")​
[h=1][/h]

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Wait a minute, wait a minute! Some of those articles quoting the Church of $cientology's response LEFT OUT an important part of what the church said:

"with an insatiable craving for attention"

Holy Xenu, we don't want to forget that part!

Why oh why DOES "the church" always come off like a pissed off 15-year-old female when they make a statement? :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Cornelius Bigot

Patron with Honors

LOLOL Nice. Great line for an action movie!

Reminds me of something. . .

[video=youtube;9imRk3N2kS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9imRk3N2kS4[/video]

1988: "DIE HARD" ("Yippie Ki-Yay MotherFucker!")

2015: "EXTERIORIZE HARD" ("Hip Hip Hoo-Ray Motherfucker!")​

Not sure but i think i got it from this movie :

footbullets_zpskb7sjkan.jpg

SonatheFixer

Patron with Honors
Juliette Lewis is one I can think of that has publicly handled the Xenu question by saying that people confuse Hubbards teachings with his science fiction writing (but I don't think she's fooling anyone many).

You mean to tell me there is a difference?