What's new

All previously interned Scientology Auditors have to do the GAT II Internship

Terril park

Sponsor
AnnoyedHermione.gif

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...AT-II-Internship/page10&p=1058887#post1058887

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ORK-or-are-they-HOGWASH&p=1058218#post1058218

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-as-you-were-doing-them&p=1057198#post1057198

... and that's just a few random ones from the past week.

The first link is to this thread.

The second isn't about anything supernatural.

The third, talking of what happened on OT levels I gave a passing
reference to "apparently separating from a theta clear or OT" on OT 2.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
That's a fair point Trouble but in defence of Terril, I don't think he's ever said that people should go "his" way (i.e, that of the FZ) as opposed to any other way which might be available to them; he's merely tried to point out to people who otherwise wouldn't know about the FZ that it exists and is an option for people who want to pursue it.

It's a difficult line to draw. For me, as I've said, if there's no hidden agenda which would lead people to make false or misleading statements, or conceal facts they should reveal but which would compromise their self-interest in a situation, I don't see that there's a problem.

A difficult line to draw? Well, let's see.

"I know Heroin has a bad reputation, but I've had some greeeeaaaat experiences on it. I perfectly understand that you may not like this stuff, but if you wanna tray a(nother) dose of really great Heroin, I can hook you up with some IMNSHO great dealers of (more or less dirty) street drugs."

Yes, that was an analogy, but basically, that's exactly what Terril is doing and it constantly pisses me off. Apparently, I'm not the only one here who has those feelings.

Oh, BTW, wanna buy some crack?

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
A difficult line to draw? Well, let's see.

"I know Heroin has a bad reputation, but I've had some greeeeaaaat experiences on it. I perfectly understand that you may not like this stuff, but if you wanna tray a(nother) dose of really great Heroin, I can hook you up with some IMNSHO great dealers of (more or less dirty) street drugs."

Yes, that was an analogy, but basically, that's exactly what Terril is doing and it constantly pisses me off. Apparently, I'm not the only one here who has those feelings.

Oh, BTW, wanna buy some crack?

It's a fair point, and a bit like the logic of having a methadone program. In other words, one accepts that people will take heroin, but want to take the commodity (criminality) out of it.

Although like methadone, a heroin replacement, the Freezone seems to be just as addictive.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Cat, it honestly creeps me out when a man uses a female profile pic unless he is bisexual or trans. Maybe it's from some bad early Internet experiences I've had on AOL with men pretending to be women to trick a real women into cybersex or into conversations one would never have with a man.

What about my profile PIC? Duden, the ultimate authority about German spelling, says guitars are definitely all female.

I'm a perfectly straight male with no homo-erotic tendencies whatsoever and now you wanna throw me into some sort of gender-confusion? You are so evil, evil I tells ya.

The worst part of it all: Now, that I've mentioned it, I can't change my avatar PIC without losing face and reputation here on esmb. :biggrin:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
It's a fair point, and a bit like the logic of having a methadone program. In other words, one accepts that people will take heroin, but want to take the commodity (criminality) out of it.

Although like methadone, a heroin replacement, the Freezone seems to be just as addictive.

I've had the methadone discussion with several former Heroin-addicts and we arrived at the same conclusion: Methadone feels less scary for an addict, but it can't cure you from that addiction. Result of these discussions: Forget Methadone. Do a proper withdrawal under qualified medical supervision and then learn to re-organize your life, so that you no longer need that addiction.

JustSheila

Crusader
The first link is to this thread.

The second isn't about anything supernatural.

The third, talking of what happened on OT levels I gave a passing
reference to "apparently separating from a theta clear or OT" on OT 2.

They are page links. Quote #2 was regarding your claim of somatics gone. It was 20 seconds of pulling quotes, I'm sure if I spent 5 minutes at it, I'd easily have a pageful. Do you really need moar? Big waste of time. You can find them yourself and re-read your own posts.

Rather than bicker about this, why don't you comprehend the thrust of my objection, which is your stating over and over that superpowers can be obtained and have been obtained through Scientology and promoting that relentlessly on the ex Board.

You don't have the agreement you think you do. Even those who openly state their wins or gains on this Board normally attribute these to themselves, not to Scientology. Like they could have gotten just as much out of staring at a teacup. This mis-assignment of who or what caused what - stating what a person did was actually due to what Scientology did for them - has mucked up a lot of people. It is false cause, delusional cause or, at best, circumstantial/accidental cause. Scientology processes are not special, powerful, researched (by any definition of research), sequential, predictable, consistent or even safe. Sometimes people had wins anyway. Because that's how people are - they try to find the best in things and tend to blame themselves if they're not having the super-duper mind-blowing experiences. And that's the trap. Just because a POW can have a realisation about his ability to survive after the traumatic experience doesn't mean locking up and torturing people is a valid process for big wins to be practiced and promoted on others.

I don't know why you spent ten years posting this crap on ARS. I don't know why you spent years posting success stories here, until you were told to knock it off. I don't know why you try to slide supernatural phenomenon statements about Scientology into conversations here, but it's a really bad habit, Terril. It promotes a scam.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron

In my experience of the FZ centre in East Grinstead (now defunct), no it isn't. A lot of people come and go when they're free to do so; some feel that they've got what they've wanted out of it and don't see any need to come back. Others move on to other things, like Avatar.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
They are page links. Quote #2 was regarding your claim of somatics gone. It was 20 seconds of pulling quotes, I'm sure if I spent 5 minutes at it, I'd easily have a pageful. Do you really need moar? Big waste of time. You can find them yourself and re-read your own posts.

Rather than bicker about this, why don't you comprehend the thrust of my objection, which is your stating over and over that superpowers can be obtained and have been obtained through Scientology and promoting that relentlessly on the ex Board.

You don't have the agreement you think you do. Even those who openly state their wins or gains on this Board normally attribute these to themselves, not to Scientology. Like they could have gotten just as much out of staring at a teacup. This mis-assignment of who or what caused what - stating what a person did was actually due to what Scientology did for them - has mucked up a lot of people. It is false cause, delusional cause or, at best, circumstantial/accidental cause. Scientology processes are not special, powerful, researched (by any definition of research), sequential, predictable, consistent or even safe. Sometimes people had wins anyway. Because that's how people are - they try to find the best in things and tend to blame themselves if they're not having the super-duper mind-blowing experiences. And that's the trap. Just because a POW can have a realisation about his ability to survive after the traumatic experience doesn't mean locking up and torturing people is a valid process for big wins to be practiced and promoted on others.

I don't know why you spent ten years posting this crap on ARS. I don't know why you spent years posting success stories here, until you were told to knock it off. I don't know why you try to slide supernatural phenomenon statements about Scientology into conversations here, but it's a really bad habit, Terril. It promotes a scam.

It's also very much what Scientology encourages you to do.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I've had the methadone discussion with several former Heroin-addicts and we arrived at the same conclusion: Methadone feels less scary for an addict, but it can't cure you from that addiction. Result of these discussions: Forget Methadone. Do a proper withdrawal under qualified medical supervision and then learn to re-organize your life, so that you no longer need that addiction.

I'm no expert here, but I have heard the principal reason Methadone is used is because it is a legal drug.

I have also heard it is more addictive than heroin. :confused2:

I suppose I'd better go and look it up.

EDIT: Found this......

http://drug.addictionblog.org/is-methadone-addictive/

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I'm no expert here, but I have heard the principal reason Methadone is used is because it is a legal drug.

I have also heard it is more addictive than heroin. :confused2:

I suppose I'd better go and look it up.

EDIT: Found this......

http://drug.addictionblog.org/is-methadone-addictive/

Well, I never was into Heroin or any "hard" drugs. I like my occasional beer, sometimes a shot of liquor, and, for a while, a good joint of THC or a marihuana pizza. That was it. Sometimes, I just like to "escape from reality" for an evening or so, but I never felt a need to make that escape permanent, so I always steered clear of any addictive stuff. I didn't/don't understand why some of my friends went down the Heroin road, but that was their choice, not mine.

Ever tried to be friends with a Heroin addict? IMO not possible, because the addiction will always outrank any friendship that might be there.

Now about Methadone: Setting the black market aside, yes, it's a legal drug - but it still delivers the "high" YOU need to get away from, when you're addicted. Therefore, as long as you take Methadone, you may be able to somehow function in society, but the net-gain for society will be exactly zero.

Of course, compared to a Heroin addiction, that'd still be a good deal, because the net "gain" of that would be even worse. But in the larger picture: Nuh, for society, Methadone is just as bad as the Free Zone.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Okay, Terril, if you say so. I don't have a particular beef against the Freezone except those who are profiting by manipulating and brainwashing others, like Helen Chen. But I dislike all the superpowerz claims to advertise the FZ here on ESMB.

I wouldn't have a problem with you occasionally mentioning the FZ as an alternative for the Newbs if you didn't keep going on about the Superpowerz stuff. Newly outs should know there are alternatives. :confused2: They also should know most people who leave never bother with the FZ and recover just fine without it.

Terril never seems much bothered by the F/N-stopping, buzz-killing antics of ESMB members poking his festively colored PC piñata that is overflowing with tall tech tales & marvelously mythical miracles.

In that sense he provides the perfect foil for showcasing the ludicrous claims of Scientology--because he never is able to offer even slightly sensible support for his silly suppositional stories.

Whether he (or other duped Scientologists) knowingly intend to deceive or simply spread their viral delusions by "coughing" up their wondrous wins directly in others' faces is not a problem which requires solving. Either way, Scientologists are, by default, the down-line disseminators of the multi-level hoax founded by the famed, degenerate swindler known as Dr. Hubbard.

Scientologists insouciantly peddle "OT tales" from their shabby salesman's suitcase that contains shopworn samples. They have practiced the art of blinklessly reciting these metaphysical marvels and mystical miracles--yet when inspected more closely, their stories quickly fall apart in rather obvious & humiliating fashion. But that doesn't deter the Scientologist from their beatific boasting, bravado and bullshit.

The greatest miracle in my mind is why Terril persists with those ridiculous "miracle" stories. Every single time he is shot down by J&D flame throwers--yet he keeps coming back for more. . .

images

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've surveyed the area and a few have it seems demonstrated super powers, possibly briefly.

Perhaps 3 moving 0bjects at will.

A couple seeing through walls.

Me separating from a theta clear or OT.

Nice post Terril. It reminds me of Robert Heinlein's 'The Cat who walks through walls' ..a wonderful piece of fiction. Where did you get your 'Survey license'?, I thought Sequoia University closed up shop. :hattip:

JustSheila

Crusader
You know, Terril, it occurred to me that maybe you post the wild, incredible stories because it makes you happy. And maybe you thought it makes some of us happy. :duh:

You know what I'd love to see you post? Everyday, garden variety happy moments that you have now from interacting with people and things around you. Things you do because you are you, things you can take credit for without feeling a need to acknowledge or thank Scientology or L Ron Hubbard in any way.

I'd really enjoy that and it would make me smile.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Nonsence. I'm no longer allowed to post "miracle stories".

LOLOLOLOLOL

Sure Terril.

You don't post the success stories of the person. Instead you keep posting, again and again, your own success stories about your hearing of scientology's supernatural miracles.

Don't you realize you are doing TR III and TR IV with those fake miracle stories?

HELPFUL TIP: Put out the word to your Freezone OTs. Ask them to submit a "miracle" or a "supernatural power" on a video submission to YouTube. In 65 years of cult history, not one person has ever recorded an OT ability. The reason is because it never happened.

Terril, I think you are a "resistive case". But since your "hidden standard" is that you are stuck on thinking that Scientology did work, we have to run Ron's remedy backwards. Here's the command:

WHAT WOULD HAVE TO HAPPEN FOR YOU
TO KNOW THAT SCIENTOLOGY
DIDN'T WORK?

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
Little did I know

Yeah, I could not get over the Clear numbering system mine was #160 I think, I remember thinking 160 in the whole World , ya got to be joking, that was 78/79 I was always upset because I didn,t go Clear on Dianetics,( on ARC Straightwire ) Ned had just come out just after .Many were going Clear, I did NED after, which was a complete waste of time,
I wanted to attest to OT # 101 , I also got the impression they had no idea what to do with us guys, certainly a mind fuck.
My parting thoughts when leaving was, They will never ever take Responsibility for their shit, little did I know.
One can see how there's little Auditing in the field, even today with Slap /Bat/ and crap 11
Granitt.
Well, the Clear numbering system topic is soooo 15 pages ago.
But, I still have my cert. Possibly because it was so "priceless".

I guess I was lucky to get in on the pimped out shiny blue foil lettering era.
I wonder if they still have that?
Most certs seem to be flat black these days.

I wonder if anyone else has one near that date and what the number would be?
image.jpg

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron

LOLOLOLOLOL

Sure Terril.

You don't post the success stories of the person. Instead you keep posting, again and again, your own success stories about your hearing of scientology's supernatural miracles.

Don't you realize you are doing TR III and TR IV with those fake miracle stories?

HELPFUL TIP: Put out the word to your Freezone OTs. Ask them to submit a "miracle" or a "supernatural power" on a video submission to YouTube. In 65 years of cult history, not one person has ever recorded an OT ability. The reason is because it never happened.

Terril, I think you are a "resistive case". But since your "hidden standard" is that you are stuck on thinking that Scientology did work, we have to run Ron's remedy backwards. Here's the command:

WHAT WOULD HAVE TO HAPPEN FOR YOU
TO KNOW THAT SCIENTOLOGY
DIDN'T WORK?

Can I answer that last question instead of Terril?

As I've said before here, I had a very painful stomach condition more or less evaporate instantly on an introductory PTS/SP course I took at the local Class V org (the Ups and Downs course). I'd have to know, or at least have some idea, as to how that could have happened if it wasn't as a result of the course and in particular the audited list on a meter that I did at the end of it.