What's new

Miscavige is getting death threats

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
It's a very long death threat :confused2:

Has the death threat caller yet took either a rest break or a little nap :confused2:

JustSheila

Crusader
:hysterical: On the other hand, was the person who kept the death threatener on the phone trying to kill the caller by making him hold his urine that long? (Or did the phone person wait patiently on the line while the person unzipped and urinated?)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
lol :biggrin:

Exactly :yes:

''s'cuse me ma'am, can you put my death threat on hold a few sec...must pee now :unsure:''

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
:hysterical:

"Are you... are you pissing now?"
"Yes, ma'am, (continues a long stream) I couldn't hold it any longer. Ahhhh..."
(sound of toilet flushing) "Now what were we talking about?"
"You were threatening to kill our beloved leader, David Miscaviage."
"Really? I said that? Well, I'd like to hog tie him, drive a stake through his heart, drag him from wild horses, all of that."
"Can I have your phone number?"
"Why, yes ma'am, you can even save a few dollars and call me on Skype, that way you don't have to dig into your SO pay. What would you like to do to David Miscaviage?"

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:hysterical:

"Are you... are you pissing now?"
"Yes, ma'am, (continues a long stream) I couldn't hold it any longer. Ahhhh..."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so goooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd

(sound of toilet flushing) "Now what were we talking about?"

Scratch balls
close zipper
doesn't wash hands

"You were threatening to kill our beloved leader, David Miscaviage."
"Really? I said that? Well, I'd like to hog tie him, drive a stake through his heart, drag him from wild horses, all of that."
"Can I have your phone number?"
"Why, yes ma'am, you can even save a few dollars and call me on Skype, that way you don't have to dig into your SO pay. What would you like to do to David Miscaviage?"

:giggle::giggle:

exbritscino

Patron with Honors
How do we know that it was just one person?

60 people might have taken it in turns. This would have given them all 3 minutes air time each........

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

So the caller gives every clue for 3 hours and the Cult has 100 Private Investigators on their payroll, not to mention 150 Office of Special affairs 80 hour a week workers, and LAPD investigating and ..........

No arrest ?

Why does this phrase come to mind ?

What a load of codswallop !

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Well. if the cult said it, it is BS.

That has been proven every time they have opened their mouth for, what, the last 60 years ?

Liars lie - next !

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

So the caller gives every clue for 3 hours and the Cult has 100 Private Investigators on their payroll, not to mention 150 Office of Special affairs 80 hour a week workers, and LAPD investigating and ..........

No arrest ?

Why does this phrase come to mind ?

What a load of codswallop !

I haven't heard any follow up on this story. But if they felt the guy was just a loon the church could decide to opt for a psychological review or observation instead of filing charges that could make it into a bigger story with legs and turn the guy into a sensation. Make it go away.

Or, it was a setup and they got their guy off. I do think there is a lot to be gained by engineering a death threat as other posters have suggested. It creates justification to get carry permits for staff, they can refer to it when challenged about the multitude of security personnel, cameras and barbed wire, DM's armored SUVs, etc.

It can also be used to fuel the internal organizational paranoia and continuous state of emergency and as a way to portray all critics as being in the same camp as someone who makes such threats.

It is awfully reminiscent of Operation Freakout where they sent themselves a bomb threat.

Nothing would surprise me.

Jump

Operating teatime
I haven't heard any follow up on this story. But if they felt the guy was just a loon the church could decide to opt for a psychological review or observation instead of filing charges that could make it into a bigger story with legs and turn the guy into a sensation. Make it go away.

Or, it was a setup and they got their guy off. I do think there is a lot to be gained by engineering a death threat as other posters have suggested. It creates justification to get carry permits for staff, they can refer to it when challenged about the multitude of security personnel, cameras and barbed wire, DM's armored SUVs, etc.

It can also be used to fuel the internal organizational paranoia and continuous state of emergency and as a way to portray all critics as being in the same camp as someone who makes such threats.

It is awfully reminiscent of Operation Freakout where they sent themselves a bomb threat.

There were also false-flag ops done by scilons during the early Anon era.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

Or, it was a setup and they got their guy off. I do think there is a lot to be gained by engineering a death threat as other posters have suggested. It creates justification to get carry permits for staff, they can refer to it when challenged about the multitude of security personnel, cameras and barbed wire, DM's armored SUVs, etc.It can also be used to fuel the internal organizational paranoia and continuous state of emergency and as a way to portray all critics as being in the same camp as someone who makes such threats.It is awfully reminiscent of Operation Freakout where they sent themselves a bomb threat.

I think you perfectly put your finger on their sick ( but deadly ) game.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
lol -you're funny and wise guys :biggrin:
:biggrin:

It's obviously an unprecedented order of magnitude timelessness event :confused2:

How can this be explained???
Is there any death threat status to be obtained ????

Meritorious death threat
patron lifetime death threat
excalibur death threat
new civilization death threat

:confused2: