What's new

Scientology leader in court - Vicki Dunstan - report by Bryan Seymour

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
7 News reporter Bryan Seymour questions the President of the Church of Scientology Australia, Vicky Dunstan, outside the Land and Environment Court in Sydney.

Scientology is taking the Wyong Shire Council to court in a bid to force them to accept a Scientology Drug Treatment program called Narconon that they want to open in the town of Yarramalong on the Central Coast.

Go Bryan and Scooter! So funny watching Vicki trying to get away with "her TRs in". :laugh:

VIDEO:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/29605511/scientology-leader-in-court/#page1

See also: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?35307-NARCONON-ABLE-plans-another-Australian-Drug-Centre

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks FTS for posting this - I was on the road yesterday afternoon when Seven News aired as it's a fair way home for me from Sydney.:thumbsup:

Love that smug grin on your face, Vicky - that'll go a l-o-n-g way to reassuring peeps that you're just a good-hearted person being relentlessly bullied by Bryan Seymour.:roflmao:

Cult's barrister made a special representation to the Senior Commissioner yesterday in the courtroom over Bryan's "outrageous behaviour" (I think those were the words) because Bryan did stuff like jumped in the lift with him and the OSA gang (Nigel, Michael Gordon, Vicky, Glenn Hunter and a few others) and kept asking Vicky to comment.:bigcry:

Senior Commissioner basically refused to take any action against Bryan (who stood against the back wall while this happened.)

Officially it was just a sideshow to watching the cult's footbullets unfold in a day of sometimes tedious legal argument. The cult did submit screenshots of me protesting outside of Melbourne org. and me on RFTTP saying that I hoped this would "be the end of the scourge of NarCONon in the southern hemisphere" as evidence of my supposed obsession. Apparently someone else will appear for them to "DA" me further today (they hope.):hysterical:

What was most interesting was once the Senior Commissioner adjourned for the day, the OSA minions (as directed by Glenn Hunter in a fedora) spread out around the various blocks of the city near the courtroom. Vicky had gone off pursued by Bryan and camera crew so who were they hoping to stalk? Me?:confused2:

I left with the locals, but did exchange a few "pleasant" words with Ian (I've forgotten his last name) who went from NN Melb staff to the SO in 2008 and I presume he's still there. He made a point of saying he's healthy.:wtf:

Pity that both Nigel and Michael Gordon looked dreadfully sick - pale, baggy-eyed, etc.. I don't think I seemed that way - exhibit A being the brief clip of me in the vid..:yes:

No-one else spoke to me from the Dark Side (as one of the residents of Yarramalong so aptly described them.) Not even Michael Gordon, who tried to be sneaky as he drifted over to listen into our solicitor saying thanks to us all at the end of the day. We were standing near the lifts (the same ones that Bryan had so badly "harassed" Vicky and co. near and in) and Michael scurried off when I turned and spotted him there. He even refused my offer of taking the next lift when it appeared. Refused to say anything to me:omg:

So much for the Mighty OSA confront of "evil.":dieslaughing:

What the cult just don't (and probably never will) get is that their application of their Sacred Scriptures is exactly what got them into this trouble with the locals and the Council in the first place. They are hoping to emulate the Salvos who ran into a hell of a lot of trouble from the locals when they first proposed putting their rehab in the next valley north of Yarramalong at a place called Dooralong.

The Salvos did extensive community consultation and won the day, and the locals there now have no objections to the Salvos being there. Their centre runs well and is open to community inspection etc. etc. as some of the Yarramalong residents have been there and looked for themselves.

All the cult has done has been door-knocking and handing out a glossy pamphlet recently extolling the virtues of NarCONon - this to a now-suspicious group of residents who all know how to use the Net and know who DM, Marty, Mike Rinder, Hubbard, Arrowhead and a host of other well-know names and places relevant to the cult are. NOT my doing, their own. Because of cult's behaviour.

And I have to tell you this titbit that came up as evidence from one of the residents - the cult's caretaker staff have had to use HER phone because theirs has not just had "technical difficulties" at times but also got disconnected for non-payment of the bill.:duh:

Hearings continue until Friday and then the Senior Commissioner will probably take his time to reach a decision - will update you all when I get more info. I'm not due back at the hearing for any reason so I'm going to enjoy these days with my kids. :woohoo:

JustSheila

Crusader
Go Scooter! Go Bryan Seymour! Oh he's such a luv, he really goes after them. And a cutie-pie, too. :giggle:

Yes, Seven News has kept Australia well informed of the dangers of Scientology and its affiliates like Narconon - Australia is awesome - there's cult news just about every 4 weeks on a major news channel. Still, you've gotta be proud of the residents for staying alert, active and informed. Go Aussies!

1432176122.jpg

And lol lol lol LOL to picture Michael Gordon sneaking around you like the little rodent he is to try to listen in on the attorney's comments to you all. :hysterical: He's soooo... OSA loser. :puke2:

I'd love to see current pics of him. Vicki looks awful, with her fake, permanent smug smile. Oh ick!

Hey Racecar, don't you have a pic of Michael Gordon to post for us?

Thanks, so much Scooter. And to Bryan Seymour and Channel Seven. Love your work. :biglove:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
An update for your lulz::biggrin:

More footbullets from the cult per one of the residents who went there today.:woohoo:

Also Bryan was there - and the cult tried Kamera Tehc (that sacred ritual where devOTs point cameras at Enemies and somehow render them "powerless") on Bryan.:omg:

Unknown if there will be Cult Comedy Capers at the Courtroom, episode 2 going to air tonight. Today's evidence was all about traffic, water and sewerage - the last being especially appropriate I believe.:yes:

Homo novis ssp. OSAensis - now upgraded/downgraded to status of "Nearly Extinct."

R.I.P. OSA :rose:

:party::party::party::party::party::party:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
ATTENTION ALL OZ PEEPS (AND THOSE WHO CAN ACCESS SEVEN NEWS LIVE THROUGH THE SEVEN NEWS WEBPAGE

EPISODE TWO WILL AIR TONIGHT - NEWS HAS NOW STARTED SO TUNE IN, ENJOY THE LULZ FOR THE SECOND NIGHT RUNNING

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well done Scooter. Well done OSA (and by that I mean Bryan Seymour).

Also credit to Vicky as well. That creepy fucking smile. What an advertisement for insanity.

JustSheila

Crusader
For those not familiar with Bryan Seymour, here is some of his other work:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?32982-Bryan-Seymour-strikes-again

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?39975-Tom-Cruise-vs-Bryan-Seymour

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?27525-Thankyou-for-all-your-work-Bryan-Seymour

Bryan Seymour is a brilliant reporter and has been exposing the con of Scn in Australia for years! :clap: :clap: :clap:

(and as for Racecar's joke - Bryan is registered here at ESMB with the name "OSA" :giggle:)

Jump

Operating teatime
ATTENTION ALL OZ PEEPS (AND THOSE WHO CAN ACCESS SEVEN NEWS LIVE THROUGH THE SEVEN NEWS WEBPAGE

EPISODE TWO WILL AIR TONIGHT - NEWS HAS NOW STARTED SO TUNE IN, ENJOY THE LULZ FOR THE SECOND NIGHT RUNNING

Thanks for the heads up. The smile on your face in the last shot of today's report made me feel good :)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

What a waste of time and energy.
Vicki Dunstan what is WRONG with you? The best years of your life are rapidly passing you by and all you'll have to show at the end of it are some completely irrelevant cult "stats" and a case of chronic exhaustion ... do you have any idea how ridiculous you look strutting down the street smirking and kidding yourself that you are doing something of value?

We all know that you know that narconon is nothing more than another money making part of the overall con that is scientology, and that makes you complicit ... you are spending your life promoting and attempting to protect a callous con and so far you've wasted your time because the cult is collapsing more as each decade passes.

Far out.

It's like watching one of the walking dead ... an empty shell of a woman wearing a bizarre rictus grin.

Thank goodness we all got out of that madness when we did, it makes my skin crawl and my hackles rise to see one of these pointless, deluded people.

A complete waste of what could have been a wonderful life, it's heartbreaking if you really think about it.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Vicki Dunstan what is WRONG with you? The best years of your life are rapidly passing you by and all you'll have to show at the end of it are some completely irrelevant cult "stats" and a case of chronic exhaustion ... do you have any idea how ridiculous you look strutting down the street smirking and kidding yourself that you are doing something of value?

We all know that you know that narconon is nothing more than another money making part of the overall con that is scientology, and that makes you complicit ... you are spending your life promoting and attempting to protect a callous con and so far you've wasted your time because the cult is collapsing more as each decade passes.

Far out.

It's like watching one of the walking dead ... an empty shell of a woman wearing a bizarre rictus grin.

Thank goodness we all got out of that madness when we did, it makes my skin crawl and my hackles rise to see one of these pointless, deluded people.

A complete waste of what could have been a wonderful life, it's heartbreaking if you really think about it.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Well, that post certainly gave the gift of clarity! Thank you, m'am!

I don't think Dustan has a care in the world, because her stats are in Power!

UPSTAT GRAPH
market-up_66016032_s_med_hr.jpeg

# Of Smugly Smarmy Smirks

Free Being Me

Crusader
460px-2009_December_30_Vicki_Dunstan_01.jpg

Vicki Dunstan
$cientology social skills at work
(she reminds me of Kirstie Alley flipping people off)

kirstie-alley-and-giving-the-finger-gallery.jpg

A toast to the Aussies for not taking any b.s. from the kult! :cheers: :kangaroo:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron

Far out.

True, but she and the organisation she represents have long ago lost the ability to see themselves the way others see them.

We know she looks bad in that video. The Australian public watching that news report presumably know she looks bad too. She (and likewise the organisation she represents) doesn't, because she doesn't validate any of the sources of information which would tell her that. All she has is her sense of righteousness and her belief that she's saving the world from its folly despite all the efforts of the suppressives (including journalists) who are trying to stop her.

I don't know, maybe that's enough for her.

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the heads up. The smile on your face in the last shot of today's report made me feel good :)

Number of cult footbullets witnessed in one day divided by amount of nuisance and inconvenience caused by going to court for a day surrounded by cult syncophants equals happiness index at end of day in court.:yes:

That, and seeing Bryan and crew yet again awaiting the delightful Ms Dunstan's emergence so that Bryan can once again attempt to get her to answer the questions that, by now, most of the viewers would like answers for.:woohoo: