What's new

Message to the Leaders of Scientology. We are ending this.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
[video=youtube;jDVF72mteWo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDVF72mteWo[/video]

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Am I the only person who finds the 'Anonymous' videos almost impossible to watch because of the awful modulated sound?

Yeah. Not as impressive as some of their earlier endeavors. I need a script to understand a lot of it.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I'm not worrying about the details of the sound. It's something that will annoy OSA, and that's fine for me. I am optimistic about this.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Nice to see Anonymous doing something like this again, but... which city to protest in?

Ah, decisions, decisions.

I never had to decide if I'd go or not. That's a given. Even though it's mid-week, and therefore a bit unusual.

Ending the war... well, Scientology is a hydra-headed scam. I've been playing front-group whac-a-mole for years... but maybe Scientology is ready to collapse, now. And even if not, there will be a good time to be had.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Am I the only person who finds the 'Anonymous' videos almost impossible to watch because of the awful modulated sound?

There's a full transcript accompanying the video. I suppose I should find some nearly-illegible font to render it in, but I won't. :):

Published on 30 Sep 2015

Hello again leaders of Scientology.
Anonymous hopes you are still having as much fun with this as we are.

Seven years ago, Anonymous launched Project Chanology in response to your attempts at internet censorship. What started as just another raid became a full-scale war against the Cult of Scientology that continues to this day.

While Anonymous today has been mainly focusing its cross hairs on corrupt governments, we still continue to watch you. Over the years sense our first raid in 2008, your cult has become weaker, and is dwindling by the second, more people are starting to recognize your corruption and are starting to speak out. Scientology has become the biggest joke in the real world and the internet, and "David Miscavige" is the punchline.

Anonymous has wounded your organization, perhaps mortally. Sales of Dianetics have been cut almost in half this, and your favorite recruitment tool, the stress test tables, are taken down and your buildings are locked down by your own people at the mere sight of a Guy Fawkes mask. Your own celebrity members refuse to speak your name. Staff block their ears to avoid hearing Scientology doctrine read aloud. Anonymous is a cause. Scientology is, was, and always will be, at effect.

There is nothing you can do to stop us, no matter how many anons you have harassed or arrested, we will continue to strike against your cult both online and in the real world. We are inoculating the public - those you contemptuously refer to as "wogs" and "fresh meat" - against the lies of your cult. Your libel litigation is ineffective, for you cannot prove false what is true. Your attempts to censor the facts have failed repeatedly. This is a lesson you have refused to learn. Scientology is powerless in the presence of Anonymous. You fear us because you fear the ubiquity of the truth. You fear for an organization founded on peddling deceit to the uninformed. You fear those you have ensnared will desert you.

Your organization has certainly changed sense your foundation in 1954 .The habits that once made Scientology a ruthlessly effective organization now condemn you. Your persistence with obsolete, ineffectual practices yields ridicule, not results. You cannot win. Your tech has failed you. Scientology is imploding at its core, and this is evidenced by the increasing levels of desperation seen in your attempts to handle us and others who criticize you. It is only a matter of time before humanity is purged of your malign influence.

We are the people you pass on the street. We are your friends, family, sons, daughters, and siblings. We are the person right next to you.

Scientology you are loosing this war, and on February 10th, 2016, we are going to end it.

Knowledge is free.
We are Anonymous.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
On February 10th, 2016.
Expect all of us.​

Paul

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
There's a full transcript accompanying the video. <snip>

Paul

Thank you very much Paul. Where did you get it? Shortly after noon today I went looking for just this very thing in order to post it here and had no luck at all. Thanks again, now I can actually understand what was being said.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thank you very much Paul. Where did you get it? Shortly after noon today I went looking for just this very thing in order to post it here and had no luck at all. Thanks again, now I can actally understand what was being said.

It's underneath the video on YouTube. Click "Show more."

Paul

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by strativarius

Thank you very much Paul. Where did you get it? Shortly after noon today I went looking for just this very thing in order to post it here and had no luck at all. Thanks again, now I can actually understand what was being said.
It's underneath the video on YouTube. Click "Show more."

Paul
Doh!

:duh:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology you are loosing this war, and on February 10th, 2016, we are going to end it.
Interesting claim..... but why can't they wait until March 13 ? or do it already on January 24 ? January 24 is a much better day for "the end of the game"...

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Interesting claim..... but why can't they wait until March 13 ? or do it already on January 24 ? January 24 is a much better day for "the end of the game"...

David Miscavige's warranty expires on February 9. After that, they won't be able to get any spare parts for him. It's been impossible to upgrade his software for a number of years now, and without the patches there's a very good chance he may realise he's a 'droid... but in any case the lack of replacement components ought to see him off quite quickly.

I assume the remaining Culties are being regged hard in order to fund the construction of his replacement, although the company that made Miscavige was bought by Mattel in 1994, and only makes Star Wars figures nowadays.

Interesting times.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
David Miscavige's warranty expires on February 9. After that, they won't be able to get any spare parts for him. It's been impossible to upgrade his software for a number of years now, and without the patches there's a very good chance he may realise he's a 'droid... but in any case the lack of replacement components ought to see him off quite quickly.

I assume the remaining Culties are being regged hard in order to fund the construction of his replacement, although the company that made Miscavige was bought by Mattel in 1994, and only makes Star Wars figures nowadays.

Interesting times.

This oiliness table is going to feel so good.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nice to see Anonymous doing something like this again, but... which city to protest in?

Ah, decisions, decisions.

I never had to decide if I'd go or not. That's a given. Even though it's mid-week, and therefore a bit unusual.

Ending the war... well, Scientology is a hydra-headed scam. I've been playing front-group whac-a-mole for years... but maybe Scientology is ready to collapse, now. And even if not, there will be a good time to be had.

I'm not sure they are referring to protests. We will end this. Hmm.