What's new

Calling all Melbourne Exes - Listen up!!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hi Guys,

Just talked with Steve Cannane & Tony Ortega and they can finally announce the venue for their Melbourne visit.

Tickets are already selling like hotcakes as this is a popular venue with presentations & events going on every day & they have a massive mailing list.

So please RUSH to: http://www.wheelercentre.com/events/scientology-fair-game and get your free tickets before they sell out.

Can't wait for this one!!!

:hifive::woohoo::buzzin:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
YuIrD.jpg

*sigh*

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
No final announcements about Perth yet (I did email Tony to see if he needed any local intel but he tells me Bryan Seymour is helping with the arrangements).

There was a comment yesterday that Nick Xenophon may make an appearance in Perth :happydance:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
No final announcements about Perth yet (I did email Tony to see if he needed any local intel but he tells me Bryan Seymour is helping with the arrangements).

There was a comment yesterday that Nick Xenophon may make an appearance in Perth :happydance:

Would that ever be cool eh! (make my above post double jelly... iya.)

:cheers:

Felicity

I am sooooo excited, I just joined the Forum today so I could share my delight that we will share an afternoon with Tony Ortega. I am a Never-In, but a devoted $cion watcher (general public) who admires and respects all those who have escaped, and hopes the door opens for many more.

Jump

Operating teatime
Hi Guys,

Just talked with Steve Cannane & Tony Ortega and they can finally announce the venue for their Melbourne visit.

Tickets are already selling like hotcakes as this is a popular venue with presentations & events going on every day & they have a massive mailing list.

So please RUSH to: http://www.wheelercentre.com/events/scientology-fair-game and get your free tickets before they sell out.

Can't wait for this one!!!

:hifive::woohoo::buzzin:

See what respect our EMS gets from the world!!

You Melbournians get a free session while us suckers in Sydney have to pay 15 bucks! :lol:

Way to go Emma!!!! :biggrin:

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
I am sooooo excited, I just joined the Forum today so I could share my delight that we will share an afternoon with Tony Ortega. I am a Never-In, but a devoted $cion watcher (general public) who admires and respects all those who have escaped, and hopes the door opens for many more.[/QUOTE

Hey, Felicity - Welcome, welcome. There are lots of never-ins. But many more exes, of course.
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Melbourne venue announced, and tickets going FAST

Hey, our Australia events are coming up quickly, and we’re getting pretty excited about it. Yesterday, our Melbourne venue was finally revealed when the Wheeler Centre announced that it was hosting our talk on October 25, and with ABC journalist Steve Cannane. The Wheeler Centre is at 176 Little Lonsdale Street, our event will take place at 3 pm (it’s a Sunday) and tickets are free. But grab them quick. Steve emailed us last night and said 250 seats are already spoken for!

We’re starting our tour in Sydney on Friday night October 23 at the Giant Dwarf Theater, a premiere venue that will be filming us, so there’s a door charge. Kickass Australian TV journalists Steve Cannane and Bryan Seymour will both join us on stage. (Unfortunately, Senator Nick Xenophon’s schedule prevents him from attending, but he’ll join us in his home district in Adelaide on October 28.)

Now, if we could just get some word of what’s happening in Perth. We think a venue is close to being secured!

http://tonyortega.org/2015/10/06/sc...-carrey-to-get-him-on-purif-says-former-exec/