What's new

Tory Christman leads Scientology Test Center protest, 10/16/15..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
[video=youtube;3ryDNW5NVwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ryDNW5NVwY[/video]

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great job Tory! The poster that says something about Scientology and human rights does not impinge..IMHO

The posters and t-shirts that say -

Scientology KILLS

This CULT HURTS PEOPLE

those IMPINGE on the rational mind of people, staff - everyone

That will crack their bubbles for sure..because it did put a crack in mine...then the truth started to seep through and before long - I could not stop getting the truth to come through the cracks....

Not sure about saying anything about "human rights" because government does not care or do anything about the abuses..and Religions can hide their crimes behind the religious cloak...

Religious CLOAK may do more to get people to LOOK and dig

grep

Patron
This one was a ton of fun. I didn't realize the testing table "commander" dropped an F bomb at that guy until I rewatched the footage. Thanks to Tory and the rest of the crew :D :hifive:

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
It's interesting that there is no LRH Tech that effectively deals with picketers.

The picketers win in every confrontation.

JustSheila

Crusader
Great protest, Tory!

Wow, the baldy guy was really tense, right? He looked like an egg-timer that had been overwound by about three rotations, lol! :hysterical:

You were so sweet, and he just had so much pent-up anger, looking for someone to blame for his dumb wish-it-were-a-real-religion of Scientology, lol.

Love to ya, Tory. Looking GREAT! :bighug:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
[video=youtube;3ryDNW5NVwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ryDNW5NVwY[/video]

This was a surprise to me: I did not know I "lead" the Scientology
Test Center picket....really it was just a group of friends getting together. If anyone deserves credit,
it's ALL of us: Brett Chance (thank you for filming it!), Lynn Campbell, and Drew Margolis! :thankyou: to each
one of them! Also, thanks to locals who joined in. :) :yes:

Also, thanks, Smurf, for making a post about the picket. I hope you come to our next one
this Friday night! (Anyone else in the area is invited, too).

Much love to all :bighug:

Tory/Magoo

OutToe83

Patron with Honors
If anybody plans a protest in DC, please let me know ahead of time. It's been way too long since I did something like this. Who knows, maybe I'll get all nostalgic if I visit the Org again.
:roflmao:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
If anybody plans a protest in DC, please let me know ahead of time. It's been way too long since I did something like this. Who knows, maybe I'll get all nostalgic if I visit the Org again.
:roflmao:

Hi - It is going around that the old ED from DC Org - Kim Bellote was shit canned and received her final "release" from the position of Executive Director of the DC ORG..... I would love to hear the details. please do tell....:coolwink:

Start from the beginning of that incident and pick up any additional data...:biggrin:

Do tell...please...dying to find out the details. She was a bitch!

Jump

Operating teatime
Hi - It is going around that the old ED from DC Org - Kim Bellote was shit canned and received her final "release" from the position of Executive Director of the DC ORG..... I would love to hear the details. please do tell....:coolwink:

Start from the beginning of that incident and pick up any additional data...:biggrin:

Do tell...please...dying to find out the details. She was a bitch!

Kim Bellote was the stooge that took the frivolous harassment case against AnonSparrow.

The text of that case is on the net - such a great read :yes:

Has she finally reached the higher EP of scientology 'being disposed of without sorrow' ?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Kim Bellote was the stooge that took the frivolous harassment case against AnonSparrow.

The text of that case is on the net - such a great read :yes:

Has she finally reached the higher EP of scientology 'being disposed of without sorrow' ?

I believe she was discarded without sorrow.

I am trying to find the details of ANON Sparrow and Kim Bellote (I LOVE Anon Sparrow).

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

That protest rocks!

Watching Scientologists out in public is so oddly surreal, especially considering that:

* They are promoting, bragging about & selling
their technology of how to live. They are representing
themselves as "cause over life", always "winning".

* Yet, when ex-scientologists show up and disagree
with what they are saying, they don't have even the
slightest clue what to do.

* Facing disagreement, their "tech" and "powers"
instantly shatter & disappear.

* When they realize they are beginning to drown in
the lie that "Scientology Works!", rather than "communicate" ("the universal solvent") they:
a) try to threaten, intimidate or attack, or;
b) disconnect (blow, flee, hide)

What a divinely revealing moment to observe cult members who are terrified of talking to anyone who disagrees with them.

So they run away! LOL.

That's how cult members desperately (and pathetically) try to cling onto their "certainty".

Thanks & love to the Magoo Crew!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Wonder how this would work as a protest sign or t-shirt or flyer at FREE STRESS TEST sites:

SCIENTOLOGY SECRET #9

How much does their "FREE" STRESS TEST actually cost?

ANSWER: AVG. COST TO DO SCIENTLOLOGY = $500,000

Seriously

Ask an ex-Scientologist or Google it.