What's new

An exclusive look at the Leah Remini KRs

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
--snipped--

is there any way to check for subpoenas? are those in court records or just the lawyers records?

I doubt that:

a) Miscavige was gratuitously giving out information about a specific subpoena.

b) There were not at least a half-dozen lawsuits or pending litigation at ANY point in Miscavige's entire 30 year reign as COB that he wasn't terrified of--which could have pulled him into giving testimony under oath. Which would have then easily been impeached by other witnesses such as Shelly.​

The entire "church" is a hornets nest of vast numbers of secrets, black ops, terrorism, financial crimes, labor crimes, immigration crimes, intimidation. inurement, beatings--plus rampant fraud and racketeering. Anyone who gets near that nest gets "swarmed" by the fanatical cult until they run away or take a payoff and walk away.

Miscavige, like Hubbard, runs the entire sinister syndicate based on the Senior Policy. Protect himself at ALL costs.

Scientology: Hubbard "discovered" 8 Dynamics. Unfortunately, all of them belong to him (or the cult's guru du jour). And everybody else is just there to fill up the seats and applaud and/or to simply fill up the coffers.

Free Being Me

Crusader

I doubt that:

a) Miscavige was gratuitously giving out information about a specific subpoena.

b) There were not at least a half-dozen lawsuits or pending litigation at ANY point in Miscavige's entire 30 year reign as COB that he wasn't terrified of--which could have pulled him into giving testimony under oath. Which would have then easily been impeached by other witnesses such as Shelly.​

The entire "church" is a hornets nest of vast numbers of secrets, black ops, terrorism, financial crimes, labor crimes, immigration crimes, intimidation. inurement, beatings--plus rampant fraud and racketeering. Anyone who gets near that nest gets "swarmed" by the fanatical cult until they run away or take a payoff and walk away.

Miscavige, like Hubbard, runs the entire sinister syndicate based on the Senior Policy. Protect himself at ALL costs.

Scientology: Hubbard "discovered" 8 Dynamics. Unfortunately, all of them belong to him (or the cult's guru du jour). And everybody else is just there to fill up the seats and applaud and/or to simply fill up the coffers.

The more $cientology unravels the more it reminds me of the Mafia.

"Boss - Also known as the capofamiglia, capo crimini, representante, Don or godfather, is the highest level in a crime family.

Underboss - Also known as the "capo bastone" in some criminal organizations, this individual is the second-in-command. He is responsible for ensuring that profits from criminal enterprises flow up to the boss, and generally oversees the selection of the caporegime(s) and soldier(s) to carry out murders. The underboss may take control of the crime family after the boss's death. He keeps this position until a new boss is chosen, which in some cases was the Underboss.

Consigliere - Also known as an advisor or "right-hand man," a consigliere is a counselor to the boss of a crime family. The boss, underboss, and consigliere constitute the "Administration." The consigliere is third ranked in the hierarchy but does not have capos or soldiers working for him. Like the boss, there is usually only one consigliere per criminal organization.

Caporegime - Also known as a captain, skipper, capo, or "crew chief," the caporegime was originally known as a "capodecina" (captain of ten) because he oversaw only 10 soldiers. In more recent times, the caporegime may oversee as many soldiers as he can efficiently control. A caporegime is appointed by the family boss to run his own borgata (regime, or crew) of soldato (soldiers). Each caporegime reports directly to the underboss, who gives him the permission to perform criminal activities. If the family needs to murder someone, the underboss normally asks a caporegime to carry out the order. The caporegime runs the day-to-day operations of his crew. The caporegime's soldiers give part of their earnings to him, and then he gives a share to the underboss. A caporegime can recommend to the underboss or boss that a recruit be allowed to join his crew as a mob associate.

Soldato - Also known as a sgarrista, soldier, "button man," "made man", "wiseguy" or "goodfella", is the lowest level of mobster or gangster. A "soldier" must have taken the omertà (oath of silence), and in some organizations must have killed a person in order to be considered "made." A picciotto is a low-level soldier, usually someone who does the day-to-day work of threatening, beating, and intimidating others.

Associate - Also known as a "giovane d'onore" (man of honor), an associate is a person who is not a soldier in a crime family, but works for them and shares in the execution of and profits from the criminal enterprise. In Italian criminal organizations, "associates" are usually members of the criminal organization who are not of Italian descent."

HelluvaHoax!

Google search #1 on Scientology (News) is USAToday article:

LEAH REMINI SAYS TOM CRUISE IS REASON SHE LEFT SCIENTOLOGY

Typically, Scientology's spokesperson responded in writing with more Fair Game:

USAToday article:

The church's response was contempt.

"It comes as no surprise that someone as self-absorbed as Leah Remini with an insatiable craving for attention would exploit her former faith as a publicity stunt by rewriting her history with it, including omitting that she was participating in a program to remain a Scientologist by her own choice, as she was on the verge of being expelled for her ethical lapses," church spokeswoman Karin Pouw told USA TODAY in a statement.

So, let's see how that works.

Leah was in Scientology since she was 6 years old. 39 years.

She spent all that time training and receiving auditing.

She spent millions of dollars on "going up the Bridge" to become ethical, responsible, Clear and OT.

But after 4 decades and millions of dollars and the best auditors in the world, her "ethical lapses" were still so severe that "she was on the verge of being expelled."

And they still could not help her or fix her. Apparently, Leah was more ethical at 6 years old BEFORE she got the auditing. Because they didn't kick her out then. She must have gotten much worse over the next 39 years of auditing.

So, then, any other questions on whether Scientology works?

Hey that's the Scientologists bragging about Leah's evil case, not me. LOL

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
What really gets me about Tony O's report is this: "After another meeting with Miscavige, Leah finally got her check for $300,000".

So they refunded her the money she paid for unnecessary services? Does this not open them up to claims from other people who have been forced to pay for services they didn't want or need?

Here's one example:

I had a private conversation with the Organization Executive Secretary (OES) of my org to express concerns about the behaviour of my wife who was an org staff member. She was mid auditing on a sec check and I thought my information was relevant and I was also hoping the OES would offer me help in handling my marriage.

What he did was write a KR on me for "nattering" about my wife and ordered me to have False Purpose Rundown on the second dynamic, at my own cost.

Despite protesting this I had no option but to comply if I wanted to stay in good standing.

A few months after this it came to light that my wife had been having an affair with the org's ED while she was mid auditing and it was only discovered later.

Years later, during OT Eligibility auditing at AOSH UK, I told my auditor that the FPRD I'd had was a complete waste of time and he agreed. But unfortunately I'm not a celebrity and I don't know David Miscavige personally so I just have to suck it up.

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
I tried to read the K/Rs, but lost the will to live about halfway through.

What I did notice:

1. They all seem extremely uptight.

2. Looks as if Leah and her husband were being loud, but FFS, it was a wedding! This is not unusual to: a) have embarrassing guests, usually family b), most likely alcohol was involved which scientologists as a rule, have almost zero tolerance. I know someone in the Sea Org who got pissed off their face on one glass of wine at the annual Wine and Cheese party.

3. Unbelievable that everyone took the time to write K/Rs about each other rather than, I don't know, have a conversation.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious

FREAKY CULT ODDITIES:

* Leah reveals that SHE was asked by Cruise to invite Jennifer Lopez to HIS wedding. Why wouldn't he be able to invite JL himself, like he invites every other guest? Oh, what's that? Because he didn't really know her well enough to invite her to his wedding? Then why is he inviting her? Oh, what's that, it's greatest good to put famous people in the audience because it's "good PR" for Scientology and will help bring in more paying PCs and thus save the planet?

* So, Leah invites and brings Jennifer Lopez to the lavish wedding outside Rome. But, Cruise and church officials want Jennifer Lopez to sit away from her close friend Leah. So they seat her in another area. Yeah, that makes sense. Make it look like JL has nothing to do with Leah so that it appears like she is a personal friend of Tom Cruise. Because why again? Oh yeah, so that people will admire Tom more with the celebrity glory he has stolen. Cool.

I think you nailed that. Cruise is known for being obsessed with his image, to the degree that besides their public necking, he'd stage moments of passion with Katie Holmes knowing that reporters would catch them in the corner making out. This even happened once a few months before their divorce.

So he'd want his female counterpart, a major Hollywood star, to be at his wedding. I never put that together, but that makes perfect sense that he wouldn't want to seat her with Leah for fear people would know that she came because she was Leah's friend, and didn't really know him.

At the time he asked Leah to invite her, I see why Leah now assumed they'd be seated together and was surprised when they weren't.

I think I read where they seated JL with some Sea Org people she didn't even know, and that actually sounds like something Jessica Feshbach, Miscavige or other OSA drone would have thought up, to punish her for her father being sort of a clam, but not her. But the idea could have very well been just to keep her away from Leah, or even other people she was comfortable with, so in table chit-chat it would never come out that Tom got Leah to invite her.

Tom wanted to have a balance between Scientology freakshow space-cat-broom wedding and big Hollywood star private wedding. That was probably asking too much. Now the whole thing has really backfired on him in a hilarious way.

I hope some reporters read your comment on that, Helluva, because that's yet another clue into Cruise's mindset. He wants everything to be perfect, to the glory of his celebrity image and his place in history, of helping to save the whole planet.

I actually believe that Cruise was using all his intentions, postulates, OT powerz and brain beams, thinking that Katie Holmes was going to be the perfect robo-wife, mother and Scientologist.

He must be going nutz trying to reconcile how it all came out, but he lives in a bubble world. I wonder if it is possible that Leah's book could burst that bubble.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
And KR's.

Dear Fucking God to get called to flag to answer a KR that was pure HE&R.

I once took out a magic marker & line out everything in the KR that was honest to God indisputable HE&R plus 3P - there was nothing left verbs !

To top it off, the person who wrote this KR did not know me, had never met me, would not have known if I stood face to face with 'em - we did not know each other, but, apparently this person had a friend who didn't like me.

So, I wrote False Report Report. Problem solved ? Nope, my FRR was filed UNREAD & I was told I had been ordered to HCO Sec Checking & if I didn't do it 'right now' then I'd get an instant SP Declare.

One of the stupidest things I ever did was submit to a sec check when with all my heart I knew I had done nothing wrong.

When the sec checks ( 3 intensives @ flag thank you very much ) were over I realized that by doing those sec checks I had violated my personal integrity.

It took THAT for me to open my eyes to the fact it was time I went elsewhere.

And I did.

KR's. yeah the insanity of that stuff still makes me cringe.

I did enjoy the day I spent shredding 3 bankers boxes of KR's written on me & my response to one.

You are SO fucking right!

Once upon a time in a universe far, far away (thank gawd) I held the post of HAS in an org; also in another position served on a B of I, a Comm-Ev and helped do filing in HCO as Amends. Thus had the chore of sorting through piles of KRs from all types of scilons - staff and public.

What a load of unmitigated bullshit they were. Unbelievable petty tripe that was a better education on the makeup of people than the tone scale ever was. I used to laughingly call them Opinion Reports - with near 100% reliability, a report was never time, place, form and event, without color of opinion. It was nearly 100% a statement that 'so and so did such and such' and it hurt feelings or wasn't liked or wasn't a violation of anything.

Scientology is so political and its justice is so corrupt and harsh it reminds one of Nazi Germany.

Just ask Paulette Cooper.

HelluvaHoax!

I tried to read the K/Rs, but lost the will to live about halfway through.

LOLOLOLOLOL

I was going to try and handle you on that, but then I realized that that is the exact purpose of KRs and Ethics in general. To drive people so far down into hell that they beg (and pay) for auditing to try and get relief.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
http://www.laineygossip.com/

Dear Gossips,

As you know Leah Remini has written a book. It’s called Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood And Scientology. There’s an interview on Friday with 20/20 which I’ve already set on my PVR. Not because I’m all that interested in her takedown of Xenu but because…

What’s Tom Cruise got to do with it?

Well, according to Tony Ortega, it was at Tom and Katie’s wedding where things started to go sideways for Leah and her relationship with Scientology. The problems began when she arrived late to the event (because she came with JLO and JLO’s bodyguards delayed their departure). And then when she didn’t see Shelly Miscavige there with David Miscavige she started asking questions. And then when she wanted to change the seating plan, everyone complained, even Kevin Huvane, who is not a Scientologist but who’s a boss at CAA and was embarrassed about Leah’s rudeness. So she got written up, officially.

It’s called a “Knowledge Report”. Say you’re a Scientologist and you’re hanging out with other Scientologists and you get drunk and talk some sh-t. Well, according to Ortega, they file a document on you. Like an HR complaint. Only HR complaints happen when you’re at work. Not when you’re WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

Anyway, the Knowledge Reports against Leah were submitted by several Church members at the wedding… including Katie Holmes who was pissed at Leah for disrupting her special day. This is what I’m talking about. This is where the gossip comes in. RoboKate! She was so immersed back then, so deeply embedded, that she was ratting out friends in the name of L Ron Hubbard. Which, when you look back, makes her escape that much more …everything, non? Maybe being a ninja and beating Xenu took everything out of her. Maybe that’s why she’s now so flat, again.

Click here to read Tony Ortega’s latest post. (Thanks Cococ!)

Yours in gossip,

Lainey

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think you nailed that. Cruise is known for being obsessed with his image, to the degree that besides their public necking, he'd stage moments of passion with Katie Holmes knowing that reporters would catch them in the corner making out. This even happened once a few months before their divorce.

So he'd want his female counterpart, a major Hollywood star, to be at his wedding. I never put that together, but that makes perfect sense that he wouldn't want to seat her with Leah for fear people would know that she came because she was Leah's friend, and didn't really know him.

At the time he asked Leah to invite her, I see why Leah now assumed they'd be seated together and was surprised when they weren't.

I think I read where they seated JL with some Sea Org people she didn't even know, and that actually sounds like something Jessica Feshbach, Miscavige or other OSA drone would have thought up, to punish her for her father being sort of a clam, but not her. But the idea could have very well been just to keep her away from Leah, or even other people she was comfortable with, so in table chit-chat it would never come out that Tom got Leah to invite her.

Tom wanted to have a balance between Scientology freakshow space-cat-broom wedding and big Hollywood star private wedding. That was probably asking too much. Now the whole thing has really backfired on him in a hilarious way.

I hope some reporters read your comment on that, Helluva, because that's yet another clue into Cruise's mindset. He wants everything to be perfect, to the glory of his celebrity image and his place in history, of helping to save the whole planet.

I actually believe that Cruise was using all his intentions, postulates, OT powerz and brain beams, thinking that Katie Holmes was going to be the perfect robo-wife, mother and Scientologist.

He must be going nutz trying to reconcile how it all came out, but he lives in a bubble world. I wonder if it is possible that Leah's book could burst that bubble.

"My Big Fat Scientology Wedding"

Its Film Noir! You just can't make this stuff up.

Oh, Leah! Don't you know that one word from the Don and there will be a flurry of KRs on you to justify the Scientology equivalent of a horse's head in your bed? Months of grueling Sec Checks that run up hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Its like some guy from a huge family of mental patients who formed their own mafia made good in film and invited them to the fairy tale wedding.

What could possibly go wrong?

HelluvaHoax!

Leah not only writes a KR on DM she personally asks for and gets
a refund of $300,000.

Amazing isn't it?

But, then again, nothing in the COS (Church of Schizophrenia) should surprise, because they are known to have multiple personalities & policies.

COS STATED POLICY: Always promptly give a full refund cheerfully with no questions asked.

COS ACTUAL POLICY: Never give a refund. Declare and fair game and disconnect anyone who even asks for it.

COS ACTUAL ACTUAL POLICY: When a celebrity asks for a refund, overwhelm & terrorize them with threats to reveal all their most intimate and humiliating pc secrets if they don't back down. Then, continue to run their tech estimates and demands for donations up to even more outrageous sums. And make them do amends by driving them into being a vocal cult shill, devastating their own celeb goodwill & career in the process. Then, use their own families, friends and professional associates to conspire against them with imminent threats of disconnection if they don't "get their ethics in". If all that fails and the celebrity still demands a refund (i.e. the terrorism didn't shatter them) and they are quite prepared to let the cult reveal all their private secrets because they are planning to then reveal all the cult's private secrets--then promptly give them a full refund cheerfully with no questions asked[SUP]1[/SUP].

[SUP]1 [/SUP]If the celebrity has any BI's after all of the above ops being run on them, organize a gargantuan international event and (after breathless speeches praising their glorious OTness, ethics & unwavering dedication as a Scientologist) award them a massively huge and shiny Freedom Medal of Valor.

HelluvaHoax!

"My Big Fat Scientology Wedding"

Its Film Noir! You just can't make this stuff up.

Oh, Leah! Don't you know that one word from the Don and there will be a flurry of KRs on you to justify the Scientology equivalent of a horse's head in your bed? Months of grueling Sec Checks that run up hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Its like some guy from a huge family of mental patients who formed their own mafia made good in film and invited them to the fairy tale wedding.

What could possibly go wrong?

:hysterical:

Hey, if the NOI can be Scientologists, why can't the mafia also get on the Bridge?

images

It's not personal.
It's strictly
[STRIKE]business[/STRIKE] policy.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Here's one example:

I had a private conversation with the Organization Executive Secretary (OES) of my org to express concerns about the behaviour of my wife who was an org staff member. She was mid auditing on a sec check and I thought my information was relevant and I was also hoping the OES would offer me help in handling my marriage.

What he did was write a KR on me for "nattering" about my wife and ordered me to have False Purpose Rundown on the second dynamic, at my own cost.

Despite protesting this I had no option but to comply if I wanted to stay in good standing.

A few months after this it came to light that my wife had been having an affair with the org's ED while she was mid auditing and it was only discovered later.

I'm wondering if the OES knew damn well what your wife was doing, and wanted to stay on the good side of the ED by squashing you before you blew up the affair?

Too often, "Ethics" was used to protect the "special" people.

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
So Shelly has been out of sight now for around 10 years. According to Tony Ortega, "When she asked about Shelly, [Miscavige] said she was being kept out of sight to avoid subpoenas, which didn’t make sense to Leah. "

I know this is picking apart a stupid argument, but if it were true that Shelly was being kept out of sight to avoid subpoenas, shouldn't she be home free now? I googled the statute of limitations on lawsuits, and they all are less than 10 years (except sex abuse, which is 10 years from the victim's 18th birthday).

Criminal statutes of limitation are also less then 10 years.

The only exceptions are the following, where there is no statute of limitation:
http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...e-of-limitations/CA-felonies-misdemeanors.htm

--offenses punishable by death or life imprisonment or life imprisonment without the possibility of parole
--the embezzlement of public money
--cases where the defendant is a minor and the prosecuting attorney could have requested a fitness hearing under Section 707 of the Welfare and Institutions Code

So, it's obviously a BS excuse for other reasons but this is just one more.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
LOLOLOLOLOL

I was going to try and handle you on that, but then I realized that that is the exact purpose of KRs and Ethics in general. To drive people so far down into hell that they beg (and pay) for auditing to try and get relief.

Policy requires people to write KRs on any actual or suspected "out ethics". The real purposes are

(1) to have enough on anybody that they have a plausible excuse to hang him, and

(2) more importantly, to create an environment where NOBODY can absolutely trust ANYBODY. They want to isolate Scientologists from each other, so that when one gets slammed, he sees it as the huge mutherfucking organization against "little individual me". It cuts down on thoughts of rebellion.

Consider the absolute PANIC that the Mission Holders Convention created in LRH and the upper hierarchy. People were actually sitting around TALKING FREELY with each other, and discovering "who said what about who". All the hidden gossip was being revealed. Absolutely CANNOT have that!

HelluvaHoax!

Policy requires people to write KRs on any actual or suspected "out ethics". The real purposes are:
(1) to have enough on anybody that they have a plausible excuse to hang him, and

(2) more importantly, to create an environment where NOBODY can absolutely trust ANYBODY. They want to isolate Scientologists from each other, so that when one gets slammed, he sees it as the huge mutherfucking organization against "little individual me". It cuts down on thoughts of rebellion.

Consider the absolute PANIC that the Mission Holders Convention created in LRH and the upper hierarchy. People were actually sitting around TALKING FREELY with each other, and discovering "who said what about who". Absolutely CANNOT have that!

"The only crime in the universe is to be there and communicate"

"Communication is the universal solvent"

"When in doubt, communicate"

L. Ron Hubbard

These sincerely spiritual & saintlike policies brought to you from the same person who relentlessly enforced (on all scientologists) confidentiality bonds, non-disclosure contracts, abusive gag orders--and declare, disconnection & fair game against any person who communicated (revealed) even one of Scientology's secrets.

Ask Paulette Cooper what happens when someone near scientology tries to communicate.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
:hysterical:

Hey, if the NOI can be Scientologists, why can't the mafia also get on the Bridge?

images

It's not personal.
It's strictly
[STRIKE]business[/STRIKE] policy.

Kay Corleone: You know, Michael; now that you're so respectable, I think you're more dangerous than ever. I liked you better when you were just a common Mafia hood.

Michael Corleone: Do you still fear me Kay?
Kay Corleone: I don't fear you Michael, I just dread you.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I'm wondering if the OES knew damn well what your wife was doing, and wanted to stay on the good side of the ED by squashing you before you blew up the affair?

Too often, "Ethics" was used to protect the "special" people.

From experience,
I'd say Ethics is generally used to protect ''special'' people, Celeb, whales or fundraisers - the one who makes the CO$ stats raise.