What's new

Hurricane Brewing for Scientology - Major Network working on documentary ~Scientology

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Friends just received a notice to be interviewed for a documentary from a Major Network regarding how Scientology destroys lives, destroys families, bankrupts and ruins people.

If anyone wants to contribute to the motion, pm me and I will get you connected.

Oh yeah, FUCK YOU OSA - you will just have to wait to find out who it is...:p It is a new release but you will have to be patient and wait for it.

We can't say who it is - but it is BIG, HUGE and WELL KNOWN!

We received information from the same "source" regarding Ron Miscavige's new Book coming out so this is a reliable
"source" as opposed to L Ron the Con Hubbard...being known in the scientological circles as "source"...LOL:biggrin:

Hurricane's are pounding the crap out of Scientology.:dancer::lol::hifive::hattip::cheerleader::thankyou::dance3::dance3::buzzin::buzzin::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::sing::sing::buzzin::buzzin::party::party::party::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious
Re: Hurricane Brewing for Scientology - Major Network working on documentary ~Sciento

THANK YOU OP and kudos to whoever made this happen. This message has been spread to Facebook and Twitter, with an offer extended on FB to relay info for anyone who wants in on this and is not a member on ESMB.

thealaskan

Re: Hurricane Brewing for Scientology - Major Network working on documentary ~Sciento

Good news... we keep on coming on! Not here often but you can PM me on FB... Ronn Stacy or post at The Outer Banks.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

THANK YOU OP and kudos to whoever made this happen. This message has been spread to Facebook and Twitter, with an offer extended on FB to relay info for anyone who wants in on this and is not a member on ESMB.

That is what friends are for! THANK YOU so much!!

:dancer::dancer::dancer::cheerleader::cheerleader::hifive::hifive::buzzin::buzzin::giggle::giggle::wave:

Kilia40

Sounds good! The more info the outside world can get about the CoS, the better! :clap::thumbsup:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

Sounds good! The more info the outside world can get about the CoS, the better! :clap::thumbsup:
Welcome Kilia, I recognize you from when I used to read and post on WWP.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

I provide this link, for any parties involved , as an additional source of understanding on http://solitarytrees.net/cowen/misc/literati.htm

The Control Agenda:
Control, Responsibility and Freedom in the Church of Scientology
by Chris Owen

FIRST PLACE WINNER
2000 LITERATI CONTEST

First Place goes to Chris Owen for his well documented essay entitled "The Control Agenda: Control, Responsibility and Freedom in the Church of Scientology." Chris was able to describe the four spheres of Scientology's control — Personal, Organizational, Societal and Cosmological — in terms that can be understood even by someone who is completely unfamiliar with Scientology's totalitarian political agenda. Congratulations to Chris for his prize of USD 7,000.00.

Friends just received a notice to be interviewed for a documentary from a Major Network regarding how Scientology destroys lives, destroys families, bankrupts and ruins people.

If anyone wants to contribute to the motion, pm me and I will get you connected.

Oh yeah, FUCK YOU OSA - you will just have to wait to find out who it is...:p It is a new release but you will have to be patient and wait for it.

We can't say who it is - but it is BIG, HUGE and WELL KNOWN!

We received information from the same "source" regarding Ron Miscavige's new Book coming out so this is a reliable
"source" as opposed to L Ron the Con Hubbard...being known in the scientological circles as "source"...LOL:biggrin:

Hurricane's are pounding the crap out of Scientology.:dancer::lol::hifive::hattip::cheerleader::thankyou::dance3::dance3::buzzin::buzzin::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::sing::sing::buzzin::buzzin::party::party::party::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious

The media has not only become much more informed through the work of Ortega, Reitman, articles in Vanity Fair, dozens of websites, Wright, and Gibney, but they've become less timid because of the lack of legal challenges. The cult sends out threat letters and even some zombies, but no lawsuits.

Part of the reason they've been thwarted in that regard is by the Internet. Unlike suing TIME, in which they lost the legal battle but won their ultimate objective because it intimidated the media for years from covering Scientology, now a high profile lawsuit would being such negative attention to them via the Internet and other media, that it would be a devastating blow.

Instead of sending new waves of raw meat in hungry for Dianutty or Scientology, their expensive ads in response to Gibney's film and regular ads on TV have backfired. Substituting Dianutty for Scientology was a clever advertising ploy before the Internet, but doesn't work anymore. They both mean scam to too many people. Not only does Scientology not have all the answers, Tom Cruise can't keep a wife or his child.

They can't sell spreading human rights knowingness and anti-religious bigotry like they could magick and superpowerz in the pre-Internet era. Xenu, body thetans, and the oiliness table just don't have the mystery like they could in the past. Well, maybe the oiliness table is a little intriguing still, but we know it's not going to amount to much, other than something supremely silly -- not worth paying hundreds of thousands for.

I think there will be two primary reasons all religions will become less popular in the years to come because of the Internet.

1. People will start exploring the beliefs and history of their own religion in greater depth at an earlier age.
2. People will understand the beliefs, practices and histories of other religions more easily, and start comparing them to their own.

Without easy access to information and facts, many people just made up and justified their beliefs out of tradition, wishful thinking and ignorance. People who challenged these beliefs, like atheists, critical thinkers, skeptics, or debunkers were demonized or not popular enough to be easily accessible. Religions hid under their elaborate systems and/or long histories, and especially local tradition and popularity. Society, economics and culture are all becoming more global. Kids today will not remember when it cost a fortune to talk to someone in another country on the telephone.

Scientology trying to maintain their control and mystique makes for a good show though, and a window into an era which has rapidly changed. Excuse me, I think a telex just came in.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Very good post!:goodposting:

:lol:
The cult has learned that suing someone for telling the truth, especially when there are literally dozens of credible witnesses who will corroborate the facts, only serves to amplify and worsen the criticism.

Jan Eastgate, for example, either did, or did not encourage a mother/daughter not to report sexual abuse to the authorities. Eastgate is a high-ranking Scientologist, who should have been sentenced to prison for her disgusting criminal role in obstructing justice. Scientology managed to keep Eastgate out of prison, but the facts of her, and by extension, Scientology's criminal behavior, was clearly evident for the world to see.

It is only a matter of time before Scientology will be made to answer for, and pay the price for its
criminal behavior.

OSA's extra-legal options are being foreclosed, one after another.

I expect that Scientology Jihadists will become more and more desperate as their activities continue being exposed and publicized.

Now is not a good time to be posted to OSA, particularly when the phrase "evil death cult"
applies equally to both Scientology and ISIS in the public's mind.

More Threatening than the Wall of Fire!!!

Dave's Deposition

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors

If anyone has the contact information of the people who are doing this documentary, please PM me or email me at [email protected]. I would like to connect up with them asap. I have PMed Knows and have not heard anything back in a few days.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

If anyone has the contact information of the people who are doing this documentary, please PM me or email me at [email protected]. I would like to connect up with them asap. I have PMed Knows and have not heard anything back in a few days.

Hi GP - thanks for the message and your interest in helping. I apologize for not getting back but work and family call and lately I have been slammed with busy busy busy.

I am working on getting you all connected. Thank you with all of my heart and soul for offering to help!!

BTW - the responses have been OVERWHELMING. I can't keep up with the pm's regarding people's interest in doing the interviews. People that did not want to speak up before are coming out in droves. Hurricane Leah kicked up a shit storm...and there is more brewing!! Thank you everyone for responding!! You are all awesome! :thumbsup::happydance::yes:

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors

Hi GP - thanks for the message and your interest in helping. I apologize for not getting back but work and family call and lately I have been slammed with busy busy busy.

I am working on getting you all connected. Thank you with all of my heart and soul for offering to help!!

BTW - the responses have been OVERWHELMING. I can't keep up with the pm's regarding people's interest in doing the interviews. People that did not want to speak up before are coming out in droves. Hurricane Leah kicked up a shit storm...and there is more brewing!! Thank you everyone for responding!! You are all awesome! :thumbsup::happydance::yes:

Yes please. I'm ready to contact these folks right away. Between bouts of video making, podcasting, book writing and making a living, I'll fit it in somehow, LOL.

Anonycat

Crusader

If they want to talk to an oldfag anon, I'd be willing.

Gib

Crusader

Very good post!:goodposting:

:lol:
The cult has learned that suing someone for telling the truth, especially when there are literally dozens of credible witnesses who will corroborate the facts, only serves to amplify and worsen the criticism.

Jan Eastgate, for example, either did, or did not encourage a mother/daughter not to report sexual abuse to the authorities. Eastgate is a high-ranking Scientologist, who should have been sentenced to prison for her disgusting criminal role in obstructing justice. Scientology managed to keep Eastgate out of prison, but the facts of her, and by extension, Scientology's criminal behavior, was clearly evident for the world to see.

It is only a matter of time before Scientology will be made to answer for, and pay the price for its
criminal behavior.

OSA's extra-legal options are being foreclosed, one after another.

I expect that Scientology Jihadists will become more and more desperate as their activities continue being exposed and publicized.

Now is not a good time to be posted to OSA, particularly when the phrase "evil death cult"
applies equally to both Scientology and ISIS in the public's mind.

The Fog is rolling into a small town in california, Hemet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fog

"It tells the story of a strange, glowing fog that sweeps in over a small coastal town in California, bringing with it the vengeful ghosts of mariners who were killed in a shipwreck there exactly 100 years prior."

(Great movie if you haven't see it)