What's new

OSA monitoring of ESMB

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I've received word from a source, who needs to remain confidential, that OSA is indeed actively monitoring ESMB.

Please remind new people of this, so they don't post identifying info in their stories.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
I still talk to insiders so I don't reveal myself

Don't hate on them we love osa they are all future exes, once they are offloaded or sooner if they are wiser than that, remember rinder and mcgoo were osa among others

I think they know who I am but I don't care they can't do anything to me other than tick me off in which case I share more dirt on them

Dead agenting is a two way street

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Warning

This is a warning.

Please observe the board rules, particularly the ones regarding 'respecting others".

M2
-------

Original Post:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=1076058
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Quote Originally Posted by strativarius View Post
Ashtrays is one word. The apostrophe is superfluous. Why don't you give this bickering a rest, it's a chronic waste of bandwidth IMO.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Is it that you can't read or what?
If you are able, read the prior posts and you'll see that I only counter in response and don't initiate the ad nauseum of the shrieking Delilah's who apparently have you so intimidated that you'd not direct the comment where it belongs.
Um, and who the fuck gives a shit whether you spell ash tray with or without a space you in-cognizant deush.
Are you a former or wanna be course supervisor?
Well perhaps you've missed you calling.....
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Ex Scientologist Message Board

Well folks, this aint for me the rats (OSA?) get their way - see ya. Dagwood

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
Thanks for warning us about you, Dagwoodgum.

Even though it's not "All about Dagwoodgum", I agree from what you've posted that you are rude to others. Thank you for pointing this out.

/derail to talk about Dagwoodgum's gripes

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
OSA monitoring of ESMB really is the equivalent of re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, don't you think?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I've never for a moment since my first day here on ESMB believed otherwise. There's several reasons why OSA monitors boards such as ESMB.

1) Collecting intel on their perceived enemies is one of the fundamental jobs of OSA and is on their org board.

2) They want to identify those members still in that are posting on critical boards so they can handle them.

3) In the past we know (from Tory who was an eyewitness) they've acted to disrupt boards such as this as well. And I've got no reason to believe that they've stopped doing it. Their purposes included:
a) Distract off hot topics they don't want being discussed.
b) Degrade the activists so others won't talk to them at all and/or think poorly of them.
c) Slime the board so people won't even want to post here.

I'm thinking that our buddy "Dan" who recently got banned would be carrying out the "Slime the board..." target. That's IF he even has an OSA connection. He may have just been a regular garden variety troll operating on his own.

I don't have any family in nor friends whom I'm not already disconnected from, so I don't have to concern myself with them messing with those connections. Because of that I'm pretty much free to say what I want to say. I posted my real identity when I landed on ESMB so they know who I am and I could care less. I'm proud to be on the list of over 2500 people now who have publicly spoken out against scientology.

It's dangerous for OSA to use their own people to monitor these type of boards. There's always a chance that they'll wake up and run for the nearest exit.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Some info about online security and privacy . . . :coolwink:

View attachment 11777

Caveat: I'm the high paranoid type. :whistling:

I suggest people not store any IRL [in real life] information about members
in PMs, which could conceivably be hacked and downloaded by nefarious agents
of a certain so-called religious order (OSA).

Here's how to save your PMs.

Simply press the Text link as shown below, which saves all your messages
as a text file that can be opened in Word, Notepad or other word processor.

Save, confirm you can open the new text file, then you can delete all your PMs.

Look for this on your PM page.

attachment.php

Personally, I don't store any PMs with any identifying IRL information ever.

Hacking can happen. Seen more guarded and secured databases than ESMB
have been hacked recently, like Chase Bank, Sony, IRS, federal government,
well, the list goes on essentially endlessly.

If you want to share IRL information back and forth with another member, another
way to do it is "off the board" by sharing non-identifying emails addresses (spare or sock
puppet or non-identifying email accounts you have) and take the conversation offline
of ESMB's PM system (hotmail, gmail, hushmail or whatever).

That way if OSA or anybody does ever "hack" the PM database, your personal information
won't get swept up.

No disrespect to ESMB moderators, but any network or message board can be hacked.
Look at what happened with Sony's email system last year as an example. I don't know
the sophistication of this board's security monitoring systems or personnel. Security
monitoring is really complicated and costs a lot.

The way any nefarious organization could easily effect a hack is to go to some country known
for having pools of hackers willing to do "illegal ops" and pay for services with cash, which
would be untraceable. I wouldn't put it past OSA. They've hired hackers to perform illegal
email intrusions in the recent past . . . or so I've been told. :whistling:

Whole thread about it, if you're curious:

But then again . . . I'm the high paranoid type. :whistling: :wink2:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear [STRIKE]gravy-sucking pigs[/STRIKE] OSA,

LRH said "That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others."

Yet here you are searching for scientologists 'uttering' their opinions so that you can curtail their inalienable right to free speech as LRH proclaims above.

How do you square that in your brain?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

LRH said "That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others."

Yet here you are searching for scientologists 'uttering' their opinions so that you can curtail their inalienable right to free speech as LRH proclaims above.

Maybe LRH meant to write:

"That all [STRIKE]men[/STRIKE] Homo novis have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others."

:coolwink:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
These are the threads that drive OSA batshit crazy. :coolwink:

oh and btw,

FUCK YOU OSA!
:biggrin:
If this is the goal, shouldn´t we start a dedicated "Xenu/Incident II"-thread ? I mean - according to El Con Hubbard - reading this stuff will not only drive one batshit crazy, it even has the power to kill one....

M

Moderator 2

Not long ago a poster posted a PM from an anonymous ESMB member that included the persons name, I deleted it as soon as I saw it and issued a warning to the first poster.

Not long after that the PM sending poster had put up a thread announcing that long time friends had just been forced to disconnect.

I was livid.

We never 'out' another poster or post PMs from other board members.

OSA is watching the posts and is pathetically obsessed with knowing the names and connections of each of the awful SPS that dare to disparage their church.

All that for less than $0.30 an hour.

M2

Last edited by a moderator:

OSAOPS

Patron with Honors
In response to reported OSA monitoring of critical boards such as ESMB, releases of additional real-life LRH documents will be publicized here by OSAOPS.

M

Moderator 2

Warning

This is a warning.

Please observe the board rules, particularly the ones regarding 'respecting others".

M2
-------

Original Post:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ashtrays is one word. The apostrophe is superfluous. Why don't you give this bickering a rest, it's a chronic waste of bandwidth IMO.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you are able, read the prior posts and you'll see that I only counter in response and don't initiate the ad nauseum of the shrieking Delilah's who apparently have you so intimidated that you'd not direct the comment where it belongs.
Um, and who the fuck gives a shit whether you spell ash tray with or without a space you in-cognizant deush.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,

Speaking about people posting PMs.

Bye bye Gummy.

M2

Last edited by a moderator:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Warning

This is a warning.

M2
-------

Original Post:

All the best,

I was too dim to figure out what this post actually was, that he was posting a warning PM sent to him by M2 re. his tirade of abuse directed at me. I don't know who reported him (it wasn't me), but whoever it was, thanks.

Stratty.

Adam7986

Declared SP
I was outed by the OSA monitors. Julian and Lon were the two un"ethical" terminals that outed me to my parents and forced me to move out on my own. At the time Julian was an MAA at AOLA and Lon was the Dir I&R at CLO WUS. They showed me a copy of my declare order and wouldn't let me keep it, which was the most upsetting part of the whole thing.

JustSheila

Crusader
Speaking about people posting PMS.

Bye bye Gummy.

M2

Thanks, M2. :hug:

IDK if he was OSA or not, but DagwoodGum was mean. The meanest person I've ever seen here. I can't believe the rotten things he said to me and to DB, also Trouble and Stratty. DB hadn't said ANYthing to set him off, and all I did is politely suggest the subject matter should go in 'Members Only.' For that I got the most vicious, ranting, horrendous insults. :no:

He also slid in quite a few little general (untrue) criticisms of exes in general.

And for the record, I am NOT fat! :blush:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Awesome AngeloV - you nailed it! So eloquently stated!

I believe the Scientological answer is -

You can't put a square peg in a round hole.?...:wink2::biggrin:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is an "Internet Unit" within OSA INT. Reports are that they have "beefed up" personnel in the unit.
Maybe 20 -25 staff ? Working 80 hours a week !

Key personnel.
Fritz Kavenaar and Donatella Kavenaar. (each 25+ years at Osa Int) Pictures below.
Rhea Smith (in wheelchair since car accident) files every post in the Files.
Kathy O'Gorman known as KO sorts and classifies posts in their intelligence files for threat assessment.

OSA.Fritz.Kavenaar.jpg

OSA.Donatella.jpg

Sample of Fritz Kavenaar program on Tory for posting on the Internet
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/radical-scientology-dark-ops/

Last edited: