What's new

Mosey sues cult for harrassment

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
So, what's next?

--- TeamCSI+Co. could appeal today's decision to the Texas Supreme Court. Or not.

--- TeamRathbun could appeal one small portion of today's decision that denied award of attorneys fees. Or not.

If TeamCSI+Co. does not appeal today's decision, then the Opinion of the Texas 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals will stand exactly as written*. Further, it would put the case right back where it was in Comal County at the trial court, still knee-deep in the pre-trial, discovery phase of this lawsuit.

TeamCSI+Co. have a limited time** to formally notify the Texas Appellate Court of their intention to appeal today's decision, so we'll know in the days/weeks ahead what they've decided to do.

Today? Yep, it's a very good day.

JB

*And if today's Opinion stands? Other parties in other Texas lawsuits are permitted to use it/quote it in their own cases.

**The Texas Rules of Appellate Procedure have not yet been reviewed, but it's probably 30-60 days from today's date.

Cat Daddy

Silver Meritorious Patron
I remember posting on Marty's blog in 2009 as KittyKatSpanker with a link to my BDSM account on collarme.

He my bro !

EDIT:TRUFAX

Lone Star

Crusader
So, what's next?

--- TeamCSI+Co. could appeal today's decision to the Texas Supreme Court. Or not.

--- TeamRathbun could appeal one small portion of today's decision that denied award of attorneys fees. Or not.

If TeamCSI+Co. does not appeal today's decision, then the Opinion of the Texas 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals will stand exactly as written*. Further, it would put the case right back where it was in Comal County at the trial court, still knee-deep in the pre-trial, discovery phase of this lawsuit.

TeamCSI+Co. have a limited time** to formally notify the Texas Appellate Court of their intention to appeal today's decision, so we'll know in the days/weeks ahead what they've decided to do.

Today? Yep, it's a very good day.

JB

*And if today's Opinion stands? Other parties in other Texas lawsuits are permitted to use it/quote it in their own cases.

**The Texas Rules of Appellate Procedure have not yet been reviewed, but it's probably 30-60 days from today's date.

No doubt they will appeal. I think there is a good chance the Supremes will refuse to hear it, even though the Jefferson Bros are on the team. I think the 3rd Court's decision is ironclad enough to stand and the Supremes are very busy these days.

Hoping so anyway. I miss Judge Waldrip! Lol...

Cat Daddy

Silver Meritorious Patron
The L Ron Hubbard playbook applies dear Watson. Thou arte very astute. I have so much faith in Texan Judges !

No doubt they will appeal. I think there is a good chance the Supremes will refuse to hear it, even though the Jefferson Bros are on the team. I think the 3rd Court's decision is ironclad enough to stand and the Supremes are very busy these days.

Hoping so anyway. I miss Judge Waldrip! Lol...

freethinker

Sponsor
This may have an impact on Scientology's methods of litigation.

Chief Justice John Roberts Praises New Court Rules in Year-End Message

"The revised rules also call for more focused sharing of information in the legal process known as discovery, including evidence stored electronically. Parties involved in lawsuits can face punishments if they fail to store digital evidence."

Comment about duels seems right in line with gun banning.

"Our nation lost Alexander Hamilton to a senseless duel in 1804," he said.
"One historian has calculated that, between 1798 and the Civil War, the United States Navy lost two-thirds as many officers to dueling as it did to more than 60 years of combat at sea.
"Reminders of the practice persist. When Kentucky lawyers are admitted to the bar, they are required, by law, to swear that they have not participated in a duel."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...erts-praises-new-court-rules-year-end-n488631

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would like to see the revised rules. This one seems to be what I have been calling for, and the Honorable Judge Dip Waldrip seems to be implementing.

"Adopted Dec. 1, the rules encourage greater cooperation among lawyers and more active engagement by judges to keep cases on track. "A well-timed scowl from a trial judge can go a long way in moving things along crisply,"

Maybe we should keep a stat for OSA legal and see if their 'scowl stats increase or decrease this year. I see signs that it may well be set for the 'greatest expansion evaaar' Hip Hip Justice is coming around the corner!!!! Lol:clap:

PS...what is DM email address? I might need it to send him the KR on the Ethics condition of OSA legal...oh and that reminds me, I noticed the other day that only the CofS is contesting the latest anti-slapp decision in the Rathbun case. Does that mean instead of 22 lawyers there will be far less working on this case? Have the others been listening to what the Chief Justice is saying and thus demanding more mulla to respresent the footbullet master when he throws them shitty punches? Or alternately does it mean DM is shrinking his legal fund down to 4' 9" so he looks taller? Seems he is a bit under the gun which is pretty loaded these days.
To bad TC is still trying to accomplish 'Mission impossible" of trying to save the tiny scientology leader and his super power false flag operation.

This may have an impact on Scientology's methods of litigation.

Chief Justice John Roberts Praises New Court Rules in Year-End Message

"The revised rules also call for more focused sharing of information in the legal process known as discovery, including evidence stored electronically. Parties involved in lawsuits can face punishments if they fail to store digital evidence."

Comment about duels seems right in line with gun banning.

"Our nation lost Alexander Hamilton to a senseless duel in 1804," he said.
"One historian has calculated that, between 1798 and the Civil War, the United States Navy lost two-thirds as many officers to dueling as it did to more than 60 years of combat at sea.
"Reminders of the practice persist. When Kentucky lawyers are admitted to the bar, they are required, by law, to swear that they have not participated in a duel."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...erts-praises-new-court-rules-year-end-n488631

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
Mosey's legal team requested ALL of the electronic data of a certain time period. DM's legal team showed a short clip of PI's monitoring Mosey outside her house and said that was all their was.

Ray Jaffrey showed them there was much more. Egg on face COS lawyers will have to answer up for their storage of electronic data inadequacies. Dib Waldip scowling stats will increase proportionately.

I would like to see the revised rules. This one seems to be what I have been calling for, and the Honorable Judge Dip Waldrip seems to be implementing.

"Adopted Dec. 1, the rules encourage greater cooperation among lawyers and more active engagement by judges to keep cases on track. "A well-timed scowl from a trial judge can go a long way in moving things along crisply,"

Maybe we should keep a stat for OSA legal and see if their 'scowl stats increase or decrease this year. I see signs that it may well be set for the 'greatest expansion evaaar' Hip Hip Justice is coming around the corner!!!! Lol:clap:

PS...what is DM email address? I might need it to send him the KR on the Ethics condition of OSA legal...oh and that reminds me, I noticed the other day that only the CofS is contesting the latest anti-slapp decision in the Rathbun case. Does that mean instead of 22 lawyers there will be far less working on this case? Have the others been listening to what the Chief Justice is saying and thus demanding more mulla to respresent the footbullet master when he throws them shitty punches? Or alternately does it mean DM is shrinking his legal fund down to 4' 9" so he looks taller? Seems he is a bit under the gun which is pretty loaded these days.
To bad TC is still trying to accomplish 'Mission impossible" of trying to save the tiny scientology leader and his super power false flag operation.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Is it just me, or do I sense a bit of Rathbun-ness, "Motherfuckers ain't doin' shait, me am fire dems!" , 'cause, ya know, he knows so much better.... iya.

:whistling:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ > whooosh! Culty fucks wear 'em down! I'd like to hear the real story one day, really.

:confused2: