What's new

Independent Scientology Milestone Two: Tolerance

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Independent Scientology Milestone Two: Tolerance.

Milestone Two: Tolerance

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/tolerance-2/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

By Lana M.

L.Ron Hubbard is not and never was a God.

[SNIPPED]

It also concerns me that I have run into a handful of Scientologists who have a “holier than thou” attitude, and view “wogs” as some lower life form. It is simply not the case and certainly not reflected in LRH’s writings. I consider it just bank dramatisation, or unhandled overts and witholds that have led to such critical views.

And I also cannot think with Scientologists who are outside the church and point the finger at those who are still within the C of S – blaming them for cooperating, agreeing, supporting the current scene within the C of S. There are many who are under the radar, and there are many “still in”. They are good people. They are doing the best they can, operating off the information and data they have, and making decisions based on what they feel is best for their dynamics.

I make all efforts to be tolerant. We don’t have to agree. We don’t have to have the same reality. But let’s be tolerant, listen and understand the realities of others.

It is only with that basic TR 0 in, that you have the foundation for a comm formula, which is the underlying basic that must be in for any auditing (and thus any case gain) to occur.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
I make all efforts to be tolerant. We don’t have to agree. We don’t have to have the same reality. But let’s be tolerant, listen and understand the realities of others.

WARNING: The following is humor. Please do not rage and rampage in response. Thank you.

Damn!

Here I was so sure I have to be intolerant and beat everyone else until they agree and have the same reality. I got that idea hanging around ESMB, BTW. :eyeroll:

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Damn!

Here I was so sure I have to be intolerant and beat everyone else until they agree and have the same reality. I got that idea hanging around ESMB, BTW. :eyeroll:

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
When you quote me, could you please include the internal quotation so I'm not attributed with a statement that I didn't make? Thanks.

Example:

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
When you quote me, could you please include the internal quotation so I'm not attributed with a statement that I didn't make? Thanks.

You could mitigate some of the quoting confusion yourself by posting your outside quotes inside Vb quotation markups, exactly the same as regular quotations. Just use QUOTE=<author name> inside the opening square brace without semicolon and post number (since there is none).

Mike

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
You could mitigate some of the quoting confusion yourself by posting your outside quotes inside Vb quotation markups, exactly the same as regular quotations. Just use QUOTE=<author name> inside the opening square brace without semicolon and post number (since there is none).

Mike

Or simply use the QUOTE icon, 2nd line 4th from right. If things were quoted properly - including 'excerpts', it would make reading so much easier. :biggrin:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
what's next lana?

will she deny he was buddha and the anti christ?

he's coming back lana... see this desk waiting?

I'm going to send him a link to your post once he signs up for a facebook account...

bet he calls you a squirrel!!! bet he says you're violating his trademarks and copyrights, bet he makes a dead agent pack for you! bet you'll be running around a pole and have a special webpage on the freedom mag website just for you!

MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Attachments

• 29churchofscientologysacramentograndopeninglrhoffice.jpg
    29churchofscientologysacramentograndopeninglrhoffice.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Independent Scientology Milestone Two: Tolerance.

By Lana M.

L.Ron Hubbard is not and never was a God.

[SNIPPED]

It also concerns me that I have run into a handful of Scientologists who have a “holier than thou” attitude, and view “wogs” as some lower life form. It is simply not the case and certainly not reflected in LRH’s writings. I consider it just bank dramatisation, or unhandled overts and witholds that have led to such critical views.

And I also cannot think with Scientologists who are outside the church and point the finger at those who are still within the C of S – blaming them for cooperating, agreeing, supporting the current scene within the C of S. There are many who are under the radar, and there are many “still in”. They are good people. They are doing the best they can, operating off the information and data they have, and making decisions based on what they feel is best for their dynamics.

It is only with that basic TR 0 in, that you have the foundation for a comm formula, which is the underlying basic that must be in for any auditing (and thus any case gain) to occur.

Does Lana think that Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard adopted the term "wog" for non-Scientologists as a sign of tolerance and respect?

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
Does Lana think that Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard adopted the term "wog" for non-Scientologists as a sign of tolerance and respect?

It's incredible isn't it how Lana just cannot connect the dots leading to Hubbard being racist, unless I am missing the point and she is suggesting tolerance towards racists?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's incredible isn't it how Lana just cannot connect the dots leading to Hubbard being racist, unless I am missing the point and she is suggesting tolerance towards racists?

It's early days and baby steps - or at least that's what I'm hoping. Lana's actually a lovely person when not stuck in the CMO cult persona of "win or die in the attempt."

I look forward to the next step of her journey of decompression.

stanczyk

Patron
It's early days and baby steps - or at least that's what I'm hoping. Lana's actually a lovely person when not stuck in the CMO cult persona of "win or die in the attempt."

I look forward to the next step of her journey of decompression.

She probably has to get rid of Logan though to have any chance of moving forward.

Here's hoping!

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
She probably has to get rid of Logan though to have any chance of moving forward.

Here's hoping!

Quoted for truth. She needs to get the Canadian leech and con man out of her life. His parasitic existence depends upon Lana maintaining her fanatical belief in the tech, if she peels the onion Logan will be out on his ass toot sweet. He is deeply invested in making sure Lana keeps the faith.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
i do think she's decompressing

might be nice to have a conversation with her one day, after she opens up to the truth

talking to her now is like talking to an uptight awkward insider, awkward, full of cover ups and illogical nonsense...

funny how the only people who can actually have a real discussion about scientology are ex members lol

insiders don't know jack, they're gagged and blindfolded it's really ridiculous...