What's new

The Works of Captain Bill Robertson (CBR) — Excalibur, Phoenix etc.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Hi. Anyone got CBR Lecture #10?

If so, please send it to p_krenik at hotmail.com

Why would anyone want to send around unsolicited emails? That would be SPAM, wouldn't it? How about asking anyone who has that lecture to send it (or the link to it) to you and then you can do with it whatever you think needs to be done?

Oblion72

This tread is very interesting. Is there a link to download the entire collection of Captain Robertson work posted here ?

adamra

I think that Responsability has a relation with attention
and that Control has a relation with intention.

Game of Gods (SPOTS - II) 14 May 1986
Pre-Static Life Repair - Folder Research (SS C/S #41) 11 May 1986
OT 13 (Steps 1-12) - Pre-Static Prior Assessment (SPOTS II) 25 May 1986
The Pre-Static Prior Assessment Chart #1 25 May 1986 (1 image)
The Pre-Static Prior Assessment Chart #2 25 May 1986 (1 image)
The Pre-Static Prior Assessment Chart #3 25 May 1986 (1 image)
-----

Game of Gods
14 MAY 1986

Xenu used his 100 Centillion Year Ago Game of Gods "act" for the "pictures" of Inc I.

It was supposed to "remind" the thetan that he (Xenu) was the "Limping Clown God" - pomp, circumstance, joke, degrade. "And the last shall be first" - and the first last" was the type of joke - still carried forward in Masonic Cults today. (Xenu was the 13th Contestant, or "last" one).

Also the "end justifies the means" was another joke. (Xenu pretended to be a "God" that couldn't Create, so he asked for "donations" and mocked up a lot of junk being thrown at him. (Like at a bad actor on the stage - rotten tomatoes, etc., get thrown). Then he used the junk to "build" a "public relations" booth and "advertised" for all to come and see the show again as perhaps they didn't quite "get it" the first time - that he was "God" - "the Supreme Being," the Creator of All." This was hilarious to the thetans watching. So when Inc I came along, - they were "PRed into it" usually - to "try out a doll" and got stuck with the Clusters and Pre-Iers while seeing the "same" pictures they had seen 100 centillion years ago which absorbed their attention and made them think "maybe the game is over now," or "this is just like the beginning," or "ha ha - that's funny."

This Inc I, being an alter-is of the Game of Gods, stuck as a 2nd postulate and tended to not-is his own E/U track, his dumpings, and that any thetans could have a track earlier than Inc I. (because behind the Game of Gods was only the telepathic Static point and announcement of the "Emergency" GUM.

[Your abilities will dwindle and your have to find out why and get them back up to solve this "Emergency." First we need someone to act as a Creator or Author of this GUM"]

Then came the idea to have a "contest" and voting with MOCOs, (+As, -As), etc. The "dwindling spiral began right there."

(Astar symbol)

• Note: The Snap, Waves of Light, Chariot, Cherub, Horn, Snaps, and Blackness were the way his "show" opened in Game of Gods.

• The Alter-is in Inc I was putting Clusters and Plugs on the thetan during the "Snaps," and Electronics on the "Doll Body."

-----

11 May 86 - OT 12-13

Pre-Static Life Repair - Folder Research

OT 12 & 13 - 2WCs In-Between

OT 12 is finished when the OT has handled all the Abilities he wanted to improve and the Creations he was holding on to which prevented him from having those abilities.

OT 13 has to do with the Creations he "dumped" "into" the MEST Universe or which - dumped - became part of the MEST Universe. (U3 is composed of the "discards" from U1 & U2).

Before starting OT 13 it is wise to do a 2WC with the OT (by another on the same level), or if none, it can be done Solo.

STEP 1) A. Why did you come to the MEST U form Earlier Universe Games of this GUM? (2WC) (Take this to F/N VGIs + Cog.)

B. ditto LTA

[He should realize that he was either in the "Org Game" and made an agreement to come and help "bring order" and " Clean it up" or that he came because some of his creations were in it and he wanted to take Responsibility for them. Or some of this old friends, and he wanted to help them get out of it, or felt lonely and purposeless and needed a big game, because most of the "others" were in it, etc.]

STEP 2) A. What KRCP did you discard or "give up" to play E/U Games at the Beginning of this GUM? (2WC to F/N VGIs + Cog)

B. ditto LTA

[He will realize that he had to take a smaller Viewpoint, give Responsibility to another for creations - such as to Xenu in the "Game of Gods" - and "not -know" what was happening in the other simultaneous games being played, etc.]

STEP 3) A. What did you do in the "Game of Gods?" (2WC to F/N VGIs + Cog)

B. ditto LTA

[He will realize he either was a contestant, or a voter for a contestant, or he voted for Xenu, the "Clown God" winner, or went against his "judgement" and voted for Xenu - or stayed neutral and "abstained," etc.]

STEP 4) Process: Run the MOCOs off from the Game of Gods. You will find there was a lot of political "influence" going on with MOCOs & "ADMIRATION Particles" (same thing, but the MOCO is told to "be admiration"). To FTA.

STEP 4 IN DETAIL

O-A First do the 2-way comm steps, all three. You may get such a big WIN that the person may have to go off and cognite for an hour or a day before you can do the next TWC.

O-B Define MOCO, +As (circled) -As (circled) with the OT and go over the processes to handle: "Return to the moment of Creation of your viewpoint!" "or by "Rights of a thetan" go free !"

+A = positive ADMIRATION particle (a MOCO created to do this)
-A = negative ADMIRATION particle (a MOCO created to do this).

O-C The locate him to the "Game of Gods" just before the beginning of the 100 Centillion year MEST Universe track and just before the 1st group of "Earlier Universe" games.

O-D Run all MOCOs, +As & -As off of the following flows:

Solo Commands:

"On me ("you" if Audited) from another in the Game of GODS?" to clean F/N

"On another from me ("you" if Audited) in the Game of GODS?" to clean F/N

"On others from another regarding me ("you" if Audited) in the Game of GODS?" to clean F/N —— FTA usually.

O-E Locate the OT in PT and run the MOCOs, +As & -As off on the following flows:

Solo Commands:

"On me from another in PT?" to clean F/N

"On another from me in PT?" to clean F/N

"On others from another regarding me in PT?" to clean F/N - & FTA

(The flows may have to be gone over several times back and forth to get the FTA. Make sure to spot all the -As. If you have any MOCOs (usually +As) shared, or from, an OT on these levels you may have to get his agreement to let go of it - so be polite. As soon as he realizes it's a session action on OT 12-13, he will cooperate).

[You will find MOCOs "shared" acting as "votes," or "vote against," or "remain neutral," or "abstain," or "don't vote," or "vote for Xenu" - anything which could be regarded as "political" influence. There will be 3P (3rd Party) and "Admiration" with covert intent, etc. There will be many put on others, or one of the 13 candidate or that were put on the OT by others or one of the 13 candidates.

Note: EE (Elron Elray aka L. Ron Hubbard) did not take part in this "contest," but he recommended & voted. In fact he wanted to evaluate or assess the current (then) Quality of Theta by seeing what kind of Creator & Creations they would "vote" for, which of course would determine the progress and lessons of the "Emergency" GUM.]

STEP 5) Start PreOT off on OT13, this time finding the "DUMPED" (or REJECTED) CREATIONS that would have to be handled.

At the end of OT13, we get the 1st Dynamic Static.

BR
SrC/S Ron's

-----

OT 13 (Steps 1-12) - Pre-Static Prior Assessment (SPOTS II)
25 May 1986

THE CLONE CYCLE RUNDOWN

OT 13+

Pre Static Prior Assessment

25 MAY 1986

STEPS 13 - 18 (Another session)

The MOCOs of +A, -A, + , - , +P, -P should all be blown by the 12 Areas given in the 25 May 1986 Pre-Static Prior Assessment Chart. (Clean F/N's on each.)

It is possible the OT created even more powerful MOCOs which could take his place or CVP (Central View Point) while he was somewhere or somewhen else. These would have nearly all his ability, but nevertheless are "Clones" or MOCOs. They could be a MOCO Static thetan, a MOCO "Power thetan" (KRCP written above the word Power) or Big thetan, a MOCO ARCU thetan, or a Lambda thetan, to run a body, or a MOCO SCM (Status-Monitoring-Control) thetan to pretend Other Determinism, or an AAA (Admiration-Aggreement-Automaticity) MOCO to pretend Total Effect. (These are the sums of the areas 1 - 4).

CLONE MOCOS

Run as:

Static Thetan Static Thetan Clone No Game Maker
OT Thetan KRCP Clone Game Maker
Theta Thetan ARCU Clone Player
Lambda Thetan SCM Clone Piece
(Other Determined Power)
Phi Thetan AAA Clone Broken Piece
(Other Determined Understanding)

On the above, work up from the bottom.

When they return to MOC, just indicate "the Game is Over!" (That's the "Admin Why" of their MOC, as you cloned them for a Game). (Also they may have to run their MOCOs).

Each to Clean F/N.

Result will be FTA at end. (If any other Big thetan pops in and tells the OT he is a Clone of them, tell him - "I choose to be free!"

BR
Sr. C/S Ron's

-----

The Pre-Static Prior Assessment Chart #1
25 May 1986

View attachment 4197

-----

The Pre-Static Prior Assessment Chart #2
25 May 1986

View attachment 4196

-----

The Pre-Static Prior Assessment Chart #3
25 May 1986

View attachment 4198

-----

[still editing!]

adamra

What is KHTK???

The tech of the mind is actually the tech of looking. It is very simple actually. Scientology and CBR, in many respects, have complicated it unnecessarily.

All help comes in the form of guidance about how to look. Usually one is looking through filters. All thinking occurs in those filters only. The trick is, instead of looking through those filters, look at the filters themselves.

KHTK helps you do that.

TreasonousFu*k

Hello all! This is my first ever post and it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Does anyone know where these files can be downloaded as .pdf or any other electronic files? I very much appreciate Paul sending this data however it takes a lot of time to copy and paste them all individually. Please let me know.

Anonycat

Crusader
Hello all! This is my first ever post and it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Does anyone know where these files can be downloaded as .pdf or any other electronic files? I very much appreciate Paul sending this data however it takes a lot of time to copy and paste them all individually. Please let me know.

Salutations! If you hit me square on the forehead with a crowbar, I'll come up with something even better! PM me!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Someone sent me a nice HTML zip package of this stuff a year ago. Dunno if it's usually online anywhere. I uploaded it temporarily for you:
<link now snipped> (15 MB)

It won't be there for long so grab it as soon as you can.

Paul

Last edited:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
The images come next before GMC #85. I haven't a clue what they relate to.
View attachment 4156View attachment 4153View attachment 4155View attachment 4154
Even after blowing it up I had difficulty reading it but this much I can tell you:

Countless numbers of years ago, thetans got together to play a number of games. Each chapter is called a "ring", and we are now in the 10,000th ring, called This Time Around or TTA. It's unique in that it is a repeat of the previous ring (Last Time Around or LTA).

Each chapter has 24 subchapters called Cascade-to-Collection Cycles (CCCs), and each of those have 24 paragraphs called Games Universe Models (GUMs) -- with the exception of the current ring which skipped the first 12 GUMs. So we are now in GUM number 5,759,976, CCC number 240,000, and ring number 10,000; with 12 more GUMs remaining in this CCC and ring.

The Game of Gods was at the beginning of the current GUM.

Helena

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
... who was promised a specific "resurrection" by Xenu in the LTA taken over Church. The LTA "auditing" rundown was called the "Resurrection Rundown" or "Life After Death R.D. The history of it is as follows:

Some people coming into the taken-over Church after 1980 LTA were not interested in just becoming a "Static" or OT. They were interested in life after death in a more ideal body. These were usually people who were crippled, ill, or had an unsuccessful or misfitted life - sort of "outcasts" or "non-conformists" or "failed-purpose" cases. Some wanted to be "great leaders" or "famous people" like actors or actresses, kings, queens, princesses, etc. Some wanted a new life with an ideal 2D, because they had been suppressed on 2D all their LTA life.
First, a few definitions:

Taken-over Church -- the church as it existed in LTA time, after the SP's hijacked it.

LTA -- Last Time Around. A period of time, many, many years ago, when society was a lot like it is now. The present universe is essentially a repeat of LTA. We are now in 2016 TTA (This Time Around).

Life After Death -- I'm not sure, but I'm assuming it means next lifetime, not some sort of heavenly playing-a-harp-on-a-cloud type existance.

Now a lot of what was mentioned above seems to describe me. I was never interested in "magical" abilities, but I was emotionally crippled, had an unsuccessful, misfitted life, was an outcast and non-conformist, had a failed purpose, wanted to be a great and benevolent leader; and most of all, :bigcry: wanted a new life with an ideal 2D, because I was suppressed on 2D all my life.

I would have signed up in a minute. (Of course, that would not have been a good thing, because it wasn't as it was described.)

Helena

EDIT: For those who have had difficulty understanding the postings here, I offer this: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?24368-RONS-Orgs-Definitions .

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, just scanned thru this whole thread, only reading the comments, some of which are hilarious.

The Wall of Words written by CBR seems to me an attempt to outdo Hub's WOW, complete with new terms and definitions, and jump-thru-the-hoops rituals. The end result of someone plodding thru and trying to understand and apply, would be a fully indoctrinated new cult member.

Yikes!!!

To me, anyone who wants to see the result of Scn should look at how Hubs ended up. And if you want to see the result of Ron's org "tech" look at how CBR ended up.

Please, will someone show me a single Super Human that resulted from any of this dreck?

Hatshepsut

Crusader
So much of Captain Bill makes my eyes cross reading it. Especially the mocos (moment of creation life units) and the GMUs ( games universe models) Yet, every once in a while I will spot a game or process that another has begun to run on me in life. Often, when I've examined the dramatization closely, along with the general script outline, I've found the old nutter was quite good at naming 'some' of the earlier times now being rerun. ( albeit unconsciously)

I checked back to this site yesterday after I experienced some foreign mass in my space.What I've been experiencing lately is 'pieces' of other people trying to control or run things. Well, this is not a new situation in life of course, but it has greatly intensified. I even see it in others. I inspected for when I had seen such a flagrant condition of existence before. And I got the enforced splitting into pieces and their entering into the gladiatorial arena. Quite vicious. ( the games) But it is a phenomena others now seem to be acting in response to my Presence near their space The launching of automatic bits is to politick and influence and 3rd party towards own survival. I think I can hear Tina Turner singing the Thunderdome song in the background...

I think in an age of TRUTH and integrity one didn't need to run other people via unconsciously broken off pieces. There was one huge being in control that could do things honestly and directly . I think the game has intensified all of a sudden, reflecting a downward turn with suddenly more covert modus operandi. It is depressing to think that maybe all the original souls are in here...and out of the Guff.

There are few who haven't wondered if all beings start out alike with the same capabilities and later degrade. There are few who haven't wondered If some beings give life to other beings who are then sovereign too. And outside of space and time....how many viewpoints can be successfully run by one source being. These questions were asked by the budding scientists and alchemists dating back to the 1300s in the Florentine studies under the Medici with the Corpus Hermeticum..... and Zohar. Captain Bill is considered just as convoluted and heretical and off balance as those supposed nutters burned at the stake. He was raising to the fore some very old inquiries about mans place in the universe. Though his methods were at times overly complicated and complex, this crackerjack or crackpot was in good company.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/herm/hermes11.htm

http://hermetic.com/texts/hermetica/h-intro.html

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Someone sent me a nice HTML zip package of this stuff a year ago. Dunno if it's usually online anywhere. I uploaded it temporarily for you:
http://paulsrobot.com/zips/CBR-ALL-HTML-PACKAGE.zip (15 MB)

It won't be there for long so grab it as soon as you can.

Paul

Paul, here's the 1st thing I looked at from Astar.

Sector Operations Bulletin No. 1
27 April 82
270482-01-1200 GMT
Gentlemen:

The constraints and conformities of a Markabian society are immense. One is held in position by various administrative, economic and police pressures. The agreements are persuasively enforced through media, peer pressure groups, ostracizing of undesirables; and the covert or overt incarceration of aggressive non-conformists and "trouble makers".

Justice is only related to conformity and acceptance of one s place in the extremely ordered structure. Status and position are all-important, and various secret schemes are constantly being acted to increase one's position and status completely aside from normal, but slow, advancement of conformists.

The favored tools for these plots are increased economic control, greater population control, and authority enhancement - through being often quoted as one - in the media. Control of all energy lines to enforce the rigidity of the structure is a standard operation - food, fuel, money - and putting an individual on a "must haven from the controlling Markabians for these items.

Markabian planetary control administrative structures often become "top heavy" and all sight is lost of what is going on below, as the media only report what the rulers wish. Thus pervasion and penetration tactics are well advised, with an overall strategy of clandestinely "appearing" to be just another power-hungry Markabian when taking over large segments, on a suitably hidden via, of course. The hunger for status of a Markabian can be used to position him within the controlled operation, thus giving the appearance of conformity. An understood rule amongst Markabians is to not interfere with a power status ploy in progress, but stand by and wait to choose the winning side at a decidedly apparent outcome, leaving only those threatened to defend their position. Honor, duty, and loyalty have no place in the Markabian moral structure as such, but are conceived actually as position (status), conformity, and control maintenance.

I postulate all the best for you all on this mission.

- from a briefing on Sector Nine Mission.

Mship re-issue by order of
Sector Commander
Elron Elray​

I emphasized in red what I thought the current Indies could have a hoot with COB. Obviously, he's a Markab! (wink, wink)

Also, what the hell are these? Were they supposed to be "channeled" by Elron Elray when he's still hiding out in Creston?

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
So much of Captain Bill makes my eyes cross reading it. Especially the mocos (moment of creation life units) and the GMUs ( games universe models)
A "big" thetan has the capability of creating another being, by splitting off some of its own substance (but in a way that does not leave it diminished). (My personal belief is that we are ALL created beings, except for the one "original" being of long ago.)

Each GUM is a long, long period of time built around a "theme" or "problem to solve". The current GUM has things slowly getting worse, and our job is to find out why and fix it so things start to get better instead.

What I've been experiencing lately is 'pieces' of other people trying to control or run things. Well, this is not a new situation in life of course, but it has greatly intensified. I even see it in others.
Have you considered the possibility that these "interfering beings" were always there, and in the same quantity, but you are simply more aware of them? If you don't know about / don't believe in disembodied spirits, you tend to think any thought you encounter is your own (because you have no other explanation).

I think in an age of TRUTH and integrity ... there was one huge being in control that could do things honestly and directly.
You mean like God? Sorry, but there is no benevolent heavenly manager watching over us and making sure everything works out all right. (There are a few false gods messing things up, however.)

There are few who haven't wondered if all beings start out alike with the same capabilities and later degrade.
According to RO, a creating being chooses the level of ability that a new being will have (which I believe is limited to the abilities of the creating one). So they don't all start out with the same capabilities, but they DO degrade.

Helena

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Paul, here's the 1st thing I looked at from Astar.

. . .

Mship re-issue by order of
Sector Commander
Elron Elray​

. . .

Also, what the hell are these? Were they supposed to be "channeled" by Elron Elray when he's still hiding out in Creston?

I never got much into CBR's stuff. I've been acting as an archivist, certainly not a devotee, admirer, or even dilettante user of it.

Mship stands for "Mother Ship" or "Main Ship," so I read. I assume that Elron Elray was such a powerful being that animating the lump of meat called L. Ron Hubbard while simultaneously commanding this sector of the galaxy from the mothership, in a doll body I suppose, was a mere trifle. Ahem. These SOBs were published by CBR, with no evidence (that I know of!) for their provenance other than CBR's word.

And mention of the mothership allows me to trot out my mothership animation one more time. The main music on the soundtrack is CBR's Galactic Patrol Marching Song, whatever the hell it's called. There are subtitles if you tweak the settings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qJWsyfjPI0

Paul

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
... snip ...
I assume that Elron Elray was such a powerful being that animating the lump of meat called L. Ron Hubbard while simultaneously commanding this sector of the galaxy from the mothership, in a doll body I suppose, was a mere trifle.
... snip ...
Paul

I don't know much about RO, only what I've seen here. Even more out there than "real" scn.

I thought I read that CBR believed LRH had already dropped his earthly body and it was being covered up, or that the thetan currently animating LRH's body was not really LRH; in other words, that the bad guys (Marcabians?) had taken over, hence the need for Ron's Org. The "real" LRH had left the earth and gone to the MShip.

For those of you who know more about this than me, is that correct? I realize the answer is probably to be found somewhere in the thousands of pages of CBR's ravings posted here, but I have no intention of trying to wade through that.