What's new

NOTs - thoughts.

asagai

Patron Meritorious
It's well & truly settled for me, that's why I don't post here or anywhere else much anymore, I hope that by looking at the points made by asagai & a few others, you can arrive at the same place yourself. I have so much more time for better things these days. Like living my life. :happydance:

Asagai just remember it's the one who lurk & read that you help the most by so clearly destroying the myth.

Keep up the good work, sorry to leave you doing it by yourself but I find the whole Ron/Scn thing boring these days & you where always much better at it than me. :thumbsup:

Time to disappear back into cyber space I think.:goodluck:

And we bid Headend "fare-well" again, as he slips away into the miracle that we call life! :thumbsup:

He will return, one day, to remind us all of our foolishness in taking Ron and his cult so seriously! :yes:

Headend

Patron with Honors
And we bid Headend "fare-well" again, as he slips away into the miracle that we call life! :thumbsup:

He will return, one day, to remind us all of our foolishness in taking Ron and his cult so seriously! :yes:

The trick seems 2 b not to take anything seriously, especially yourself, the biggest illusion of all. Only then does the true self appear. :happydance:

Send me an email your old one doesn't work anymore. :thumbsup:

Pixie

Crusader
Math is very simple. Just play with the abacus on my web site.

Ah, just got this now. Ok well I did that but.. well I couldn't quite figure out what it was that I was supposed to achieve. May I also inform you that I have never ever ever passed a maths exam in my whole entire life. The most I ever got in a maths exam was 33%, and I was told this was 'generous'. I did have a real wooden abacus when I was very small, and this did teach me to count, had some coloured blocks too, but what should I being doing with your electronic one? Perhaps we need to start a new thread on maths, quite a few people I know have a fear of maths and of numbers however few would actually admit this I think. :no:

Now, it's very late, and Pixes need to be in their beds. I hope you are in your basket kitty or there will be no treats for you tomorrow. :no: