What's new

OSA monitoring of ESMB

freethinker

Sponsor
I think you had a metaphorical misunderstanding.

Karen was referring to OSA wearing Burkas to be anonymous and post hate on WWP.

If you don't think it is possible for OSA to get someone on WWP then I can see how you might be offended.

So, the big red letters WWP mean something different? I go now, I'm sure I had some sort of point at the time, sorry if folks were offended. :hattip:

This unattributed quote is probably made me wtf? ,
It was wtf then, and its still wtf to me now, maybe I'm just going through a dense period :p

:cheers:

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by strativarius

Mimsey, can I ask a question? Tell me to fuck off and mind my own business, but were you born into scn or did you join at a later date?
I got on lines when I was in college, so, no, I wasn't born into it. Mimsey

Thanks. Reason I asked is that I noticed that in your previous post (and this one) you used scn terms like 'on lines' and somebody was 'all arc', and I (wrongly) assumed you were 'born in. Thanks again.

JustSheila

Crusader
So, the big red letters WWP mean something different? I go now, I'm sure I had some sort of point at the time, sorry if folks were offended. :hattip:

This unattributed quote is probably made me wtf? ,
It was wtf then, and its still wtf to me now, maybe I'm just going through a dense period :p

Oh! I understand what happened here. Two things, Ogs:

Ogs, first, quote marks aren't just used for quoting what people say. They are also used to set off special words or phrases as having a meaning that is different from usual. In this case, Karen refers to burkas as a metaphoric example of OSA trolls' covering and hiding themselves.

You're not the first person to misunderstand that, so don't feel embarassed.

Second, when Karen was talking about WWP, she was talking about OSA TROLLS going into WWP and stirring things up and causing conflict and trouble there. Karen was not referring to actual Anons.

I hope this helps. Love ya, Ogs. :hug:

Sheila

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Ogs, first, quote marks aren't just used for quoting what people say. They are also used to set off special words or phrases as having a meaning that is different from usual. In this case, Karen refers to burkas as a metaphoric example of OSA trolls' covering and hiding themselves.

Second, when Karen was talking about WWP, she was talking about OSA TROLLS going into WWP and stirring things up and causing conflict and trouble there. Karen was not referring to actual Anons.

Sheila

crap. just lost my first (and long-ish) reply. Thanks kiddo, I wasn't trying to cause any shit, you probably knows that :)

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Sheila

:hug: likewise I'm sure!

crap. just lost my first (and long-ish) reply. Thanks kiddo, I wasn't trying to cause any shit, you probably knows that :) I shuffle around between both forums, and as many know, the dynamics are very different.
That WWP was being trolled by (enter fuckery here_________), not news, not surprising, and always expected.

Ogs

JustSheila

Crusader
Ogs, You're like the most huggable grizzly Ever! :cheers: Of course you weren't trying to cause trouble, I can't imagine anyone ever would think that of you here. Shame you lost your first post, but no worries. All is good. :thumbsup:

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I first joined ESMB, there was no way I was going to post any personal info about myself. I was terrified at what OSA/Scientology might do to me. Now, I don't give a shit.

They can't do anything worse to me than I did to myself by joining.

Rob Robinson

Jump

Operating teatime
When I first joined ESMB, there was no way I was going to post any personal info about myself. I was terrified at what OSA/Scientology might do to me. Now, I don't give a shit.

Rob Robinson

It's great that you're past that stage.

And I hope you're feeling a lot better after your recent illness.

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors

Rob Robinson

Word for word that is exactly what I say. They can't do anything to me that I have not done to myself in my life. And I've done some Whoppers I can tell you.

Word for word that is exactly what I say. They can't do anything to me that I have not done to myself in my life. And I've done some Whoppers I can tell you.
They eventually figure out who you are. Maybe not all the time, but they did with me. I imagine it's the same with others. It is really amazing how they self police, to think it's all entheta, that they are doing KSW, they are trying to defend Scientology. How they don't see their attacks create enemies and only worsen their position.

Hubbard mentioned, how after clearing the planet, they would come back and save the SPs. I think that OSA may end up being the last Scientologists on the planet.

Mimsey

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
They eventually figure out who you are. Maybe not all the time, but they did with me. I imagine it's the same with others. It is really amazing how they self police, to think it's all entheta, that they are doing KSW, they are trying to defend Scientology. How they don't see their attacks create enemies and only worsen their position.

Hubbard mentioned, how after clearing the planet, they would come back and save the SPs. I think that OSA may end up being the last Scientologists on the planet.

Mimsey

Hell, if this was a war, and in a way it is, you are all armed soldiers whereas I am nothing more than a child with a stick. All that happened to me was I gave them around $1,000 and got yelled at. All of you suffered beyond imagination.

As most of you have come out fighting I would be so ashamed of myself if I was worried they might do something to me.

Hell, if this was a war, and in a way it is, you are all armed soldiers whereas I am nothing more than a child with a stick. All that happened to me was I gave them around $1,000 and got yelled at. All of you suffered beyond imagination.

As most of you have come out fighting I would be so ashamed of myself if I was worried they might do something to me.
Yes, many are fighting, and many more walked away, not wanting OSA fucking with their lives. Frankly I can't blame them. Why have a whack job screwing with you? I guess that's the whole point behind OSA's nastiness. They count on making people want to avoid going after them. However, some that they piss off, fight back, like Karen #1, and they make a lot of progress despite fighting a well funded enemy. And my hat's off to them.

Mimsey

17-dont-tread-on-me-tattoo.jpg

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
Yes, many are fighting, and many more walked away, not wanting OSA fucking with their lives. Frankly I can't blame them. Why have a whack job screwing with you? I guess that's the whole point behind OSA's nastiness. They count on making people want to avoid going after them. However, some that they piss off, fight back, like Karen #1, and they make a lot of progress despite fighting a well funded enemy. And my hat's off to them.

Mimsey

17-dont-tread-on-me-tattoo.jpg
I, too, take my hat off to all of you. All of us "smaller fish" owe all of you who have come out fighting a great debt of gratitude. It's because of you who are standing strong at the front lines and toeing the line that the rest of us can speak freely with little or no worry of harassment.

I have a few friends and acquaintances who know my situation and know I am on here posting who would just love for them to try something with me. I assured them that someone like me is laughable in their eyes. All they can hope for is that I'm the paranoid type and will be constantly looking over my shoulder. Not a chance in hell of that.

So thank you to all who have come before me and stood their ground. You have all made it possible for the rest of us to speak our minds without worry.

insideman

As a British never-in, I am not worried at all.

Also, British people think loud mouth know all Americans are just a figure of fun and not to be taken seriously.

Look how quick they ran away from anonymous.

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors

Also, British people think loud mouth know all Americans are just a figure of fun and not to be taken seriously.

My first girlfriend in high school was four months out of Manchester. Don't get me started on that one. :ripped:

Anonycat

Crusader

I don't understand this. It's like saying you're a Baptist Minister in New Orleans, and not worried about Mexican drug lords killing your family. Wow, that's a revelation!

British people put cold toasted bread slices in little silver caddies at hotel restaurants. So there. And the only good food is from Indian-owned restaurants. But you do have Doc Marten shoe stores that are several stories high, so you'll be able to get the paisley boots in your size, anytime.

OSA didn't run away from Anonymous, but feel free to enlighten me, if you would!

This is your chance to show the Americans that you aren't a loudmouth know-it-all, and should indeed be taken seriously, rather than a jester with nothing funny to say. As you see, I have read your post, and it makes no sense. And if you would, let us know what brought you here, and what you're interested in posting about re: ex-scientologists.

Terril park

Sponsor

This looks like OSA.

I protested at a US org, met 2 or 3 who had been
protesting prior to anonymous and Jason Begue gave his famous speech.

Didn't see any anons running away.

Been 8 years now and anons still protest.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I've received word from a source, who needs to remain confidential, that OSA is indeed actively monitoring ESMB.

Please remind new people of this, so they don't post identifying info in their stories.

lol.

Fuck OSA, fuck $cientology, eat shit and die thieving kult cocksuckers.

ml,
Charles Jeronimo
Portland, Oregon