What's new

HUBBARD as a SEXUAL PREDATOR & PERVERT

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Somewhere out there I suspect the proof exists & some one - or a bunch of victims / observers - will come forward & tell the truth.

With all else that has come to view about that man surely being a pervert & predator sounds like a fit for him.

JustSheila

Crusader
Just that weird Manor event in the 70s around the time of his apparent black magic anniversary date.

He was apparently limp and impotent by then.

It didn't stop him from dressing up underrage girls in his fantasy navy outfits and surrounding himself with them to perv and leer at them and so others could do the same.

Disgusting creep. :angry:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Just that weird Manor event in the 70s around the time of his apparent black magic anniversary date.

He was apparently limp and impotent by then.

It didn't stop him from dressing up underrage girls in his fantasy navy outfits and surrounding himself with them to perv and leer at them and so others could do the same.

Disgusting creep. :angry:

In LRH's "Affirmations", even during his marriage with Sara Northrop, he was dealing with impotence.

Sex and relationships are a major theme in Course I. Hubbard writes that he is ashamed of his frequent affairs and his determination to succeed with the "young, beautiful, desirable" Sara, though he admits that he is hindered by impotence: "I want her always. But I am 13 years older than she. She is heavily sexed. My libido is so low I hardly admire her naked."[11] He had suffered sexually transmitted diseases and was treating his impotence with testosterone supplements. He wrote: "By eliminating certain fears of hypnosis, curing my rheumatism and laying off hormones, I hope to restore my former libido. I must!"[7]

The last child LRH seems to have fathered was Arthur, born 1958

In chapter 2 of "Messiah or Madman" we have:

Once asked what inspired him to form the CMO (Commodore's Messenger Organization):

He said it was an idea he had picked up from Nazi Germany. He said Hitler was a madman, but nevertheless a genius in his own right and the Nazi Youth was one of the smartest ideas he ever had. With young people you had a blank slate and you could write anything you wanted on it and it would be your writing. That was his idea, to take young people and mold them into little Hubbards. He said he had girls because women were more loyal than men. (40)​

According to some of the messengers, Hubbard did not have sex with them. One of the messengers stated, "I think he got his thrills by just having us around." (41)

One reason for this is that Hubbard was reportedly impotent. "It is documented that Hubbard used huge amounts of testosterone, stilbestrol (a female sex hormone). Taking the sex hormones were his solution to an impotence problem." (42)

One woman with whom Hubbard did have a sexual encounter described a very strange experience. She was taken to a room in one of the Sea Org buildings in Los Angeles, and describes a man who fits the description of Hubbard:

Sitting on one of the chairs ... was a heavy set older man. He had reddish grey hair, slightly long in the back. He was wearing a white shirt, black pants, black tie, and black shoes, highly polished....

He didn't say a word and slowly got up, motioned me to follow him into the next room.

I found myself in a lavish bedroom....

Without a word he suddenly began to undress me.

I was repelled by him.

I did not want to sleep with him. Yet, I felt really chilled and cold to the bone at that moment.

I acutely sensed real fear and danger in the room. In an instant I realized the calculated power coming from this person. If I resisted I knew that my punishment would be extreme.

His eyes were so blank, no emotion, no interaction, nothing was there.

I made the decision not to resist no matter what happened. I realized it would be a bad mistake for me to do so. He seemed to be completely divorced from reality. He was so strange that I realized that if I provoked him he could be extremely dangerous.

I let him undress me without resisting.

I was totally unprepared for what happened next.

He lay on top of me.

As far as I can tell he had no erection. However, using his hand in some way he managed to get his penis inside me.

Then for the next hour he did absolutely nothing at all. I mean nothing!

After the first twenty-five minutes I became about as frightened as I have ever been in my life. I felt as if in some perverse way he was telling me that he hated me as a female. I then began to feel that my mind was being ripped away from me by force.

That was the worst of it all. I really felt he coveted an aspect of my personality and he wanted it. This was weird, total control on a level I could not fathom at the time. I had no idea what was happening.

After half an hour I really thought I was going crazy. I couldn't move my body from underneath him, and I could feel he still had no erection.

He wouldn't look at me, but instead kept his head averted to the side and just gazed into space.

I had to discipline myself to keep from screaming because I felt I was having a nervous breakdown. Then I got the terrible thought that he was dead. He was hardly breathing. Then I thought he would kill me too. My thoughts became very morbid.

After an hour he got up and walked out.

I just lay there for ten minutes. Then mechanically I got dressed. Instantly after that I began crying hysterically. I cried and cried and cried....

I didn't say a word to anyone. (43)

phenomanon

Canyon
Somewhere out there I suspect the proof exists & some one - or a bunch of victims / observers - will come forward & tell the truth.

With all else that has come to view about that man surely being a pervert & predator sounds like a fit for him.

I think he was only into himself. :whistling:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

He was no Robert Redford so he must have been a very funny guy since apparently you can laugh a woman into bed. He did lay some very attractive females I have to say, but reading his 'affirmations' (if they really are what they are purported to be) he had more than his fair share of sexual hang-ups.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

I do respect you. No doubt, he was into himself - however, he did marry 3 times, father children.

On the academy level 4 there is a tape where he is auditing some gal for a demo. he asked for a with hold & she says she slept with her auditor last night. He says " not that one " & moves on.
Rumor was one reason Yvonne insisted on leaving the Apollo is he wouldn't stop hitting on her.

Then there was the at least eye candy of the young gals in hot pants & tight tops cantering to his whims.

The above story of a gal who thought she was raped by him.

Just seems with the way he was he'd pretty much have to a predatory sexual pervert.

I still tend to believe one day - hopefully soon - some one will step forwards & talk. like all the rest, once some one talks the floodgates will open & the truth will come out.

Oh, and I wonder - per his words - who it was that taught him to masturbate when he was what 13 ?

guanoloco

As-Wased
He made a move on Dart Smohen's mom. That story is here. Dart's grandad socked L. Ruin in the eye and the next day Ron was claiming that he was so exterior he walked his body into a wall.

That's Ron at cause on the 2D.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can't imagine the horrors if he was sexually potent with a high sex drive.

This is an interesting point.

Hubbard had problems with impotence and sexual drive early on. When he launched the Sea Org in 1967, he was already 56 years old, in poor health, extremely paranoid and with a long history of impotence.

Perhaps the reason we've not heard anything was that any rape he committed was done prior to the Sea Org and was more concentrated earlier in his life.

We also know that Hubbard was both a good hypnotist and very good at bending people's will. Perhaps if he did rape someone, it was more of a psychological than a physical coercion.

It could also be that he didn't do it very often. I suspect this is how Hubbard stayed out of prison. American courts will ignore a lot of things, but sexual cults and cults that amass munitions do get dealt with in the US.

I know Sheila has talked earlier about an incident where Hubbard did rape someone. I guess we just don't know how often this happened, but then, we didn't know how common it was for Bill Cosby either.
I still tend to believe one day - hopefully soon - some one will step forwards & talk. like all the rest, once some one talks the floodgates will open & the truth will come out.
I certainly hope so.
Oh, and I wonder - per his words - who it was that taught him to masturbate when he was what 13 ?

I've often wondered about this myself. If you consider the logistics of what would be involved with such instruction, there is no way of thinking it is not sexual abuse.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Although there is no account on internet about his intimacy with Snake Thomson, I always thought he had been introduced to sex and perversion with Snake hypnosis

Who would leave a 13 years old boy spending much time alone with a colonel in the army to teach him hypnosis????

Chances are the guy (who didn't appear to have a wife neither kids) was a pedophile...pedophilia ingredients stand out in this story...

I wouldn't be surprised that this time, with the Snake, had been a turning point in LRH's life to embrace its dark side...at least get introduced about it with hypnosis, mind manipulation, and whatever else mindfuck ... :confused2:

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You

Here we go. Start with a made-up negative PR positioning and then look for any data that can be spun and twisted to fit the positioning - just like OSA PR against critics.:angry:

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011

Free Being Me

Crusader
Here we go. Start with a made-up negative PR positioning and then look for any data that can be spun and twisted to fit the positioning - just like OSA PR against critics.:angry:

Michael A. Hobson
Comparing Ex's to OSA is a bit bombastic and frankly a ridiculous fallacious assertion. Who cares about besmirching the name of a dead evil cult leader? It's not as though the old lecherous bastard is going to rise from the grave suing for defamation. lol. Realistically, there's enough dox on Elcon to place him squarely where he belongs as a lying deceptive manipulative paranoid narcissistic sociopath with delusions of grandeur ruining peoples lives while raking in a fortune from his mind control cult.

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
Comparing Ex's to OSA is a bit bombastic and frankly a ridiculous fallacious assertion. Who cares about besmirching the name of a dead evil cult leader? It's not as though the old lecherous bastard is going to rise from the grave suing for defamation. lol. Realistically, there's enough dox on Elcon to place him squarely where he belongs as a lying deceptive manipulative paranoid narcissistic sociopath with delusions of grandeur ruining peoples lives while raking in a fortune from his mind control cult.

Of course he is a lying, deceptive manipulative narcissistic sociopath, but think that by now anyone who had a story about Hubbard's sexual attacks would have come forward by now. There was the rape of the woman at the Manor which sounded like a black magic ritual as there was mention of her getting pregnant with, 'the one,' and there were lots people facilitating her being taken to Hubbard, on the basis that she was, 'chosen.'

Other than this, I don't know of any direct instances of physical sexual abuse by Hubbard as all the other instances of sexual abuse was institutional such as the forced abortions, children dressed up in sexually explicit pseudo military gear etc.

I think it matters though getting the history right, not for the reputation of Hubbard, but as a shared history, if it's true and accurate, then will be believed rather than dismissed.

Cat Daddy

Silver Meritorious Patron

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/nl.scientology/CSSfazaOjL0

From : [email protected] (William Barwell)Message-ID: <[email protected]>
[OSA = Office of Special Affairs, de geheime dienst van Scientology /
Dianetics]

In article <[email protected]>, wgert <[email protected]>
wrote:
> I think you are full of it - but then you've always felt great in the
> company of Erlich. Beats up his wife. Abuses his daughter. When asked

Erlich never abused his daughter.
That is a lie.

Hubbard did abuse one of his daughters. And admitted it in auditing
on the Apollo. Mary Sue Hubbard was auditing him. She stalked out
of that room and that was the end of what remained of that marriage.
This was towards the end of the Sea Org's days at sea. When the SO
beached, Hubbard stayed in Florida and MSH went to Washington.

This episode was well known to senior techs on Apollo.
Hubbard was a child abuser. This is a well known fact amongst
a few critics. It has NOT been on ARS because the daughter abused is
still alive, and a sort of general agreement amongst critics
was that was reason enough to let this sleeping dog lie.

But since OSA operative WGert has obvious orders to accuse
others of child abuse, lies and libels, I am no longer
going to sit on this. I warned WGert and Kobrin in e-mail
not to push this DA or I would spill the beans.
I wraned RTC and OSa to let this drop or I would tell
the truth about child sex abuser L. Ron Hubbard.
Thye were warned and chose to ignore my warnings.

OK, they, OSA, Let Gertie go on in this manner.
Fuck them.

Dennis Erlich and Henson did NOt abuse their daughters and the cult
knows this and chooses to lie. Just like they lied about Kisser being a
topless dancer even though their own paid PI disporved that as he
admitted on 60 Minutes.
But the lies were used by OSA because this is a cult of lies and libels.

Hubbard sexually abused Diana Hubbard as a child and admitted it
in auditing session to Mary Sue Hubbard.

May 60 minutes and other investigative programs hunt down those
who were aboard the Apollo and get this truth before the public.

Fuck you Scientology, up the ass with a thick, red hot poker heated up
in the lowest pits of hell. True evil and hate.

L. Ron Hubbard sexually abused his own daughter!
What a man!

Pope Charles
SubGenius Pope Of Houston
Slack!
-,-

-- Jeta.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Although there is no account on internet about his intimacy with Snake Thomson, I always thought he had been introduced to sex and perversion with Snake hypnosis

Who would leave a 13 years old boy spending much time alone with a colonel in the army to teach him hypnosis????

Chances are the guy (who didn't appear to have a wife neither kids) was a pedophile...pedophilia ingredients stand out in this story...

I wouldn't be surprised that this time, with the Snake, had been a turning point in LRH's life to embrace its dark side...at least get introduced about it with hypnosis, mind manipulation, and whatever else mindfuck ... :confused2:

Actually, his real nickname was Commander 'trouser snake' Thompson. :biggrin:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
This is an interesting point.

Hubbard had problems with impotence and sexual drive early on. When he launched the Sea Org in 1967, he was already 56 years old, in poor health, extremely paranoid and with a long history of impotence.

Perhaps the reason we've not heard anything was that any rape he committed was done prior to the Sea Org and was more concentrated earlier in his life.

We also know that Hubbard was both a good hypnotist and very good at bending people's will. Perhaps if he did rape someone, it was more of a psychological than a physical coercion.

I don't think Hubbard needed to physically rape women. He had a gift for psychological manipulation, and he apparently could be very charming in his younger days. Lots of women are attracted to men with power, and Hubbard had enough charisma to start a large group going, with lots of people feeling a high degree of dedication to him. Charlie Manson was not that good looking either, yet he had no trouble attracting women.

He took up with Mary Sue when she was 20 and he was 40. He married Mary Sue in March 1951, when she was a month pregnant with Diana. Mary Sue was still in her 30's at the start of the Sea Org, when LRH became increasingly impotent. Mary Sue was probably very sexually frustrated by that point.

tmangrove

Patron
That bizarre story from "Messiah or Madman" is very disturbing.

Also, that thing about being "taught" to masturbate always seemed weird to me. Even if true, who admits something like that? It seems as though people would just say (if it came up for some reason), "I started masturbating at age 13", or something like that.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Of course he is a lying, deceptive manipulative narcissistic sociopath, but think that by now anyone who had a story about Hubbard's sexual attacks would have come forward by now. There was the rape of the woman at the Manor which sounded like a black magic ritual as there was mention of her getting pregnant with, 'the one,' and there were lots people facilitating her being taken to Hubbard, on the basis that she was, 'chosen.'

Other than this, I don't know of any direct instances of physical sexual abuse by Hubbard as all the other instances of sexual abuse was institutional such as the forced abortions, children dressed up in sexually explicit pseudo military gear etc.

I think it matters though getting the history right, not for the reputation of Hubbard, but as a shared history, if it's true and accurate, then will be believed rather than dismissed.

I get that you " don't know of " however limiting the whole world to ones own personal knowledge / education tends to be extremely limiting of what one allows themselves to learn.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

Michael A. Hobson

You are entitled to be angry ( fits you ) when your guru is shown in a light that doesn't suit you.

PLEASE TAKE YOUR MEDS as I have much more to say about that sick old bat shit crazy bastard that liked to play with his broken down dick.

Did you see the info about him molesting his own daughter ?