What's new

Memorials Thread/RIP :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polly

Patron with Honors
Hi everyone. It is with great sadness that I share with you off my mother's passing. On Sunday March 6th 2016 Alice Ingle (aka pollysmom) took her final breaths with family by her side. She will be greatly missed.:heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::sad::bighug::kiss: gone but never will be forgotten. R.I.P

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hi everyone. It is with great sadness that I share with you off my mother's passing. On Sunday March 6th 2016 Alice Ingle (aka pollysmom) took her final breaths with family by her side. She will be greatly missed.:heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::sad::bighug::kiss: gone but never will be forgotten. R.I.P

Dear Polly,

Thank you for sharing your loss with us. :rose:

sympathyCondolences2.jpg~c200

Operating Wog

Patron with Honors
Well, another artist: singer, celebrity vocal coach Jeannie Deva from Boston, just a few days ago...

Jeannie Deva (1951-2016)
On January 17, 2016 at her home in Hollywood, California the vibrant spirit we have known as Jeannie Deva departed her body. Her passing was peaceful. There will be a memorial service for her in Los Angeles sometime in February. This will be a celebration of her life and we would like any friends who would like to perform and/or speak at the memorial to contact her manager Joe Scoglio.

https://www.facebook.com/JeannieDeva/posts/10154536261273508

View attachment 12039

This one kind of threw me for a loop. I didn't know Jeannie well at all, but she was certainly loved by many in the Boston org over the years. She seemed to be the kind of person who would take someone under her wing and care for them. Funny that (as far as I know) she never had kids because she was like a mother figure to many. Personally, I never liked her very much. Too much of an "I am an artist" kind of thing going on. But that is probably more a reflection of my own crappy mental state at the time. :) I think she was a genuinely good person. Not sure why this news shocked me so much.

Daisy

Patron with Honors
Hi there. I did not know her myself (my sister was good friends with her), but Allyson Alessandrini passed away a couple of months ago. Pancreatic cancer, I believe. She was married to Norman Alessandrini. They were originally staff members from the Los Gatos org/mission. Norman had been declared a number of years ago and Allyson stuck by his side. My sister considered Allyson to be one of the most incredible human beings she had ever known. I did not see anything here about her passing in this thread, so just wanted to post it.

That is shocking news. Appreciate the info.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi there. I did not know her myself (my sister was good friends with her), but Allyson Alessandrini passed away a couple of months ago. Pancreatic cancer, I believe. She was married to Norman Alessandrini. They were originally staff members from the Los Gatos org/mission. Norman had been declared a number of years ago and Allyson stuck by his side. My sister considered Allyson to be one of the most incredible human beings she had ever known. I did not see anything here about her passing in this thread, so just wanted to post it.

Was Norman a brother/cousin of Joey Allessandrini - Mission Holder of Los Gatos, later declared by Miscavage?

AnonyMary

I didn't know her but it's always sad when a fellow ex passes away. Pancreatic cancer is a very difficult one to treat unless diagnosed early. Even then thew success rate is low.

I located her Facebook...
https://www.facebook.com/allyson.alessandrini

She was a beautiful woman. Condolences to all who loved and miss her.

You may have to be signed in to FB rto see this photo
1623677_10202818874170241_1790877426_n.jpg

AnonyMary

Well, another artist: singer, celebrity vocal coach Jeannie Deva from Boston, just a few days ago...

Jeannie Deva (1951-2016)
On January 17, 2016 at her home in Hollywood, California the vibrant spirit we have known as Jeannie Deva departed her body. Her passing was peaceful. There will be a memorial service for her in Los Angeles sometime in February. This will be a celebration of her life and we would like any friends who would like to perform and/or speak at the memorial to contact her manager Joe Scoglio.

https://www.facebook.com/JeannieDeva/posts/10154536261273508

View attachment 12039

May 2015 she finished being put through the end of endless hours of objective process commands :omg:

Jeannie Deva SURVIVAL RUNDOWN Celebrity 424 2015-05-01
Jeannie Deva OBJECTIVE PROCESSING Celebrity 424 2015-05-01
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/j/jeannie-deva.html

That could well have been the death of her.

At least she didn't join the SO... she stayed true to her skills and talent in teaching...
http://myreligion.scientologist.net/jeanniedeva/myself.htm
http://www.musicconnection.com/memorial-is-planned-for-top-voice-coach/

RIP

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was just informed that Ellen Webb passed away recently. She battled with brain cancer or tumor, not sure.

She was a public scientologist, so as her husband. Her daughter Christie Webb was on staff in Cincinnati Org.

Ellen homeschooled my son for about a year. Rest In Peace, Ellen.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
RIP Roland Rashleigh-Berry

RIP Roland Rashleigh-Berry.

From muldrake on WWP:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/rip-roland-rashleigh-berry.131526/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Roland Rashleigh-Berry, long-time critic of Scientology and @RolandRB on this site, passed away this week. Author of the Xenu leaflet, one of the first and most successful early Internet-sourced anti-Scientology documents, translated into a couple dozen languages.

This was back when these SOBs would actually physically attack you when you protested and he took a solid punch to the face during one of these protests, which he actually finished.

That aside, he was a genuinely witty person, with a sharp, sardonic bite to his humor, and trolled friends and foes alike.

There will never be another like him.

I just read this on Hartley Patterson's Facebook, and I hope he has more to say in the future. I'm not sure if this will work but he is @hartley patterson here.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * *

Jump

Operating teatime
Re: RIP Roland Rashleigh-Berry

From muldrake on WWP:

Roland Rashleigh-Berry, long-time critic of Scientology and @RolandRB on this site, passed away this week. Author of the Xenu leaflet, one of the first and most successful early Internet-sourced anti-Scientology documents, translated into a couple dozen languages.

This was back when these SOBs would actually physically attack you when you protested and he took a solid punch to the face during one of these protests, which he actually finished.

That aside, he was a genuinely witty person, with a sharp, sardonic bite to his humor, and trolled friends and foes alike.

I just read this on Hartley Patterson's Facebook, and I hope he has more to say in the future. I'm not sure if this will work but he is @hartley patterson here.

Gosh. I'm sad to hear that. I like the piece you quoted. Roland was a regular poster here some years ago but more recently was a poster at WWP. I liked his forthright style. He certainly put a lot of effort into his online activities.

He will be missed.

DanLocke

Patron with Honors
Just minutes ago I finished a call with my niece in California telling me that he had fallen in the shower yesterday and has died. He was a word clearer and later worked in security at Big Blue. His name is Charley Jordan. Probably known as Modoc Charley. He was a true believer to the end. I will be posting more about his story in time. I have much to discuss. I just felt that those of you who may have known him should know what has happened.

This is my first post and forgive me if I screw it up in some way. I don't know how all this works yet and I'm working from a tablet. I hope this posts and posts correctly.

Good to hear from you, but saddened to hear that Charlie no longer (visibly) with us. I don't know if he was still married to Kathleen Jordan. Have you heard from her?

Dan

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
Good to hear from you, but saddened to hear that Charlie no longer (visibly) with us. I don't know if he was still married to Kathleen Jordan. Have you heard from her?

Dan
Hi Dan. Thank you for inquiring about Charley. This has been a very tough one for me and my family.

I don't believe that Charley has been married for years. He never ever talked about either Sue or Kathleen.

I have not heard from Kathleen and I don't believe I ever would. I met her only once for about an hour back in 1988. The two of them had driven overnight from Los Angeles up to the Bay Area and were continuing up to Modoc County wihich is the uppermost Northeast County in California.

They stopped by so we could be introduced to her as well as have me install a CB radio in his vehicle. (Remember those?) All I remember of her is she did not seem friendly at all. She looked angry and suspicious. But to be fair they did just drive over night from Los Angeles and still had another 6 hours of driving to go. If you ever drove with Charley then you know that his idea of "barreling" down the freeway means that he actually hit 55 mph. So that total trip of 12 hours could easily turn into 14 to 15 hours with him driving :) I think I would look a little angry myself.

So I know absolutely nothing about Kathleen. I do wonder if she is still in or not.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

From muldrake on WWP:

I'm so sorry to hear this ... he could be very funny and very naughty but I had a soft spot for him and he was far too young to go.

RIP Roland.

:rose::rose::rose:

JustSheila

Crusader

From muldrake on WWP:

Aww geez. Roland was a terrific poster and wonderful for exposing the scn con. Too young. This is sad.

He will be missed. RIP Roland. Thank you for all your good work and heart. :heartflower:

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
As you probably already know, Andrik Schapers died a few months back:

Wb1q4LI.jpg

They also had a memorial:

2vtkzL9.jpg

And i am happy to tell you all that he has risen back from the dead to tell everybody that he is doing OK:

J6Gqhht.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.