What's new

Between-Lives Implants?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
While a good churchie, I happily embraced the idea of Between Lives Implants. When I first heard that eponymous 1963 Briefing Course tape around 1974 I felt privileged to be one of the few thousand people on Earth to know the "truth". In my Dianetic auditing I duly came across a few whole-track implants, though none like any described in any HCOBs or tapes (except for something I decided was Fac One). It was actually quite exciting, electrifying even.

Now I can quite happily consider what I saw as the result of suggestibility. Whether it is or not, I don't know. It doesn't particularly bother me one way or the other if these large-scale implants are a facet of current existence or not. I suppose it ought to, since I certainly consider I will be picking up another body after this one stops working, but it doesn't.

:yawn:

So I have no real subjective idea of Between lives Implants as a reality rather than merely an LRH topic, and it's not a subject I'm aware of being mentioned anywhere outside of Hubbard and derivative works. In the absence of such supportive evidence, I could cheerfully relegate the subject to the same bin as Inc 2, Piltdown Man, or the Markabian Silver Surfer (or whatever those silly race-drivers' names were). Except for this:

Looking around at what goes on in this world, especially at government level, torture and murder and extortion etc. is commonplace. Assuming (big assumption!) one believes in some soul-thing (thetan plus baggage) leaving one body at death, doing whatever between lives, then getting hitched to another body next lifetime and repeating the cycle every few generations; then I don't see it as a big stretch to believe that some government with the technical capability of using electronic implants would not fail to use them to control populations.

I don't see it being particularly far-fetched that such electronic technology is possible. I'm not saying it exists on this planet right now, but looking at some of the things patented over the years in the area of mind control, why not?

Another comment in the area of logistics. If my memory is correct, Hubbard talks about this "current" BLI (it's in the 1990 edition 1963 Tech Vol under something like "Markab Between Lives Implant") as lasting several days. Now, the current death rate on this planet is something like 100 per minute. If it takes three days to process a thetan, that means about 400,000 need to be on the assembly line at any one time. Since each would need to be handled individually, that would be quite a production line.

Anyway, on balance, I would be more inclined to expect some kind of implant stations to exist than not, on the theoretical grounds of:

1. The technology doesn't seem that far-fetched, and
2. The desire of some in authority to dominate others by any means available is not unusual.

Paul

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Anyway, on balance, I would be more inclined to expect some kind of implant stations to exist than not, on the theoretical grounds of:

1. The technology doesn't seem that far-fetched, and
2. The desire of some in authority to dominate others by any means available is not unusual.

Paul

It rather supposes there is such a thing as "between lives"

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Self-listing is bad enough!

But being convinced you were and are going to be again implanted between lives by Markabians and then to proceed to take that belief and self-implant yourself is even worse. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Self-listing is bad enough!

But being convinced you were and are going to be again implanted between lives by Markabians and then to proceed to take that belief and self-implant yourself is even worse. :(

Agreed. But it could just be that those who have convinced themselves of the existence of the Markabian Between-Lives Implant have also convinced themselves that they have risen above it, having completed Clear/OT3/whatever.

Paul :hattip:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Agreed. But it could just be that those who have convinced themselves of the existence of the Markabian Between-Lives Implant have also convinced themselves that they have risen above it, having completed Clear/OT3/whatever.

Paul :hattip:

Life stats tend to let you know where you are truly at, of course if you are in delusion, your interpretation of those stats would be deluded. :duh:

I can remember one time in early November, 1962 whilst being a pc vomiting and going unconcious just before lunch, (sessions ended at lunch time, no such things as red tags,) I spent the lunch hour in a state of unconciousness.

Come 1.00 pm it was my turn to be the auditor, Herbie Parkhouse and my pc carried me over to the auditing table, sat me in the chair, my pc sat on the other side picked up the cans and Herbie held me upright and told me to say "start of session," which I did.

The most amazing thing occurred, as soon as I uttered those words all the unconciousness and sickness disappeared. I gave a great session.

I was rarely ever the effect of my case from that time on.

It became self-evident to me that the only power my case had over me was what I gave it.:eyeroll:

Alan

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Life stats tend to let you know where you are truly at, of course if you are in delusion, your interpretation of those stats would be deluded. :duh:

I can remember one time in early November, 1962 whilst being a pc vomiting and going unconcious just before lunch, (sessions ended at lunch time, no such things as red tags,) I spent the lunch hour in a state of unconciousness.

Come 1.00 pm it was my turn to be the auditor, Herbie Parkhouse and my pc carried me over to the auditing table, sat me in the chair, my pc sat on the other side picked up the cans and Herbie held me upright and told me to say "start of session," which I did.

The most amazing thing occurred, as soon as I uttered those words all the unconciousness and sickness disappeared. I gave a great session.

I was rarely ever the effect of my case from that time on.

It became self-evident to me that the only power my case had over me was what I gave it.:eyeroll:

Alan

A good "cognition" but a slightly better one would have been to cognite that it was you who put the case there in the first place and gave it the power to affect you by believing the bullshit of a third-rate sci-fi hack conman.

tarbaby

Patron with Honors
half empty

I haven't followed the discussion closely, but whatever it was, I think RB may have a valid point here.

Perhaps he isn't entirely ... fos.

A good "cognition" but a slightly better one would have been to cognite that it was you who put the case there in the first place and gave it the power to affect you by believing the bullshit of a third-rate sci-fi hack conman.

Last edited:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've never thought otherwise!

I put far more there than Hubbard ever did.

Using Hubbard as an excuse for nuttiness kinda robs one of assigning power to you! :)

Div6

Crusader
I know that Geoffrey Filbert is held in various degrees of "odour" in these parts, but he does present a different viewpoint on Prison Planets and Between Live Implants.

I will admit that his writing style takes some getting used to, but I find his viewpoints no less valid than anyone else's.

I have seen a lot of charge come off of cases running this material. I will not go so far as to say that is proof they are real. It does mean that it is an area for some that charge can come off of.

jerryf25

Patron
I spent some time in the 1980s looking at images or incidents involving implanting. It was part of an effort to deprogram myself.

I make no claims that the images were of actual incidents. I did experience some relief and cognitions after the incidents were viewed. The images/scenes ceased to recur after being viewed in detail.

The implanted commands I contacted were given more often in a pre-earth period rather than in a between lives setting.

To access incidents where the commands were given, I used a variation of the repeater technique described in DMSMH.

Noticing non-optimum conditions in my life that I wanted to be free of, after naming or describing the condition I asked myself the question:

“What command, if fully executed by you, would result in that condition?”

A command would come up. I repeated it to myself until an image or scene would come to mind. I wrote down what my mind responded with. If no scene came to mind, I would adjust the wording of the command or go back and redescribe the unwanted condition. After contacting the incident, I followed up with additional questions until it resolved.

I did this without a meter. Images not from this lifetime sometimes came up including of a semi-physical state where various scenes could be mocked up at will by me and other participants.

Some of the scenes involved an earth preparation setup where me and others were being given training or instructions on how to handle our upcoming time on earth. The sessions were supposedly to help us do well on earth, but the actual intent was to limit us, giving failure type guidelines and reducing self-determinism by willingly allowing the programmers to have some control over us after incarnating on earth.

I followed up with written affirmations and visualizations to counteract the negative commands.

In some of the incidents I received a lot of pain electronically.

I sensed that some of the other “students” were just part of the setup. The purpose of their presence was to encourage me to consider the “educational” premise as legitimate.

A later refinement of the self-deprogramming included looking at why I allowed myself go through the programming.

Initially I did not get any images of Hubbard being involved, but later I did. [more of an energy signature than a specific visual image]. He was a master programmer/implanter and got a kick out of demonstrating his expertise, impressing the others. Later, I wondered if some of his investigations into other people’s past life memories from 1950 onward was partly motivated to see if anyone had recollection of his involvement in implanting.

Results

I experienced F/N type relief and cognitions during and after reviewing incidents where specific commands were given. I could see how the commands had later materialized in my time on earth.

After working on these incidents and commands, conditions in my physical life typically did not quickly improve and the unwanted conditions did not fully release.

The sessions may have helped improve my financial status. Previously I was chronically poor, unable to find decent work and distressed over a recent divorce. I stayed at a few homeless shelters in the mid 80s. After the self-deprogramming I was able to find steady employment doing office work.

My lack of meter skills may not have been a liability. In my opinion, it is better to clear incidents involving electronically administered programming and pain without being hooked up to another electronic device such as an e-meter.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
I spent some time in the 1980s looking at images or incidents involving implanting. It was part of an effort to deprogram myself.

I make no claims that the images were of actual incidents. I did experience some relief and cognitions after the incidents were viewed. The images/scenes ceased to recur after being viewed in detail.

The implanted commands I contacted were given more often in a pre-earth period rather than in a between lives setting.

To access incidents where the commands were given, I used a variation of the repeater technique described in DMSMH.

Noticing non-optimum conditions in my life that I wanted to be free of, after naming or describing the condition I asked myself the question:

“What command, if fully executed by you, would result in that condition?”

A command would come up. I repeated it to myself until an image or scene would come to mind. I wrote down what my mind responded with. If no scene came to mind, I would adjust the wording of the command or go back and redescribe the unwanted condition. After contacting the incident, I followed up with additional questions until it resolved.

I did this without a meter. Images not from this lifetime sometimes came up including of a semi-physical state where various scenes could be mocked up at will by me and other participants.

Some of the scenes involved an earth preparation setup where me and others were being given training or instructions on how to handle our upcoming time on earth. The sessions were supposedly to help us do well on earth, but the actual intent was to limit us, giving failure type guidelines and reducing self-determinism by willingly allowing the programmers to have some control over us after incarnating on earth.

I followed up with written affirmations and visualizations to counteract the negative commands.

In some of the incidents I received a lot of pain electronically.

I sensed that some of the other “students” were just part of the setup. The purpose of their presence was to encourage me to consider the “educational” premise as legitimate.

A later refinement of the self-deprogramming included looking at why I allowed myself go through the programming.

Initially I did not get any images of Hubbard being involved, but later I did. [more of an energy signature than a specific visual image]. He was a master programmer/implanter and got a kick out of demonstrating his expertise, impressing the others. Later, I wondered if some of his investigations into other people’s past life memories from 1950 onward was partly motivated to see if anyone had recollection of his involvement in implanting.

Results

I experienced F/N type relief and cognitions during and after reviewing incidents where specific commands were given. I could see how the commands had later materialized in my time on earth.

After working on these incidents and commands, conditions in my physical life typically did not quickly improve and the unwanted conditions did not fully release.

The sessions may have helped improve my financial status. Previously I was chronically poor, unable to find decent work and distressed over a recent divorce. I stayed at a few homeless shelters in the mid 80s. After the self-deprogramming I was able to find steady employment doing office work.

My lack of meter skills may not have been a liability. In my opinion, it is better to clear incidents involving electronically administered programming and pain without being hooked up to another electronic device such as an e-meter.

Glad you came through your implant investigation and are still able to write coherent English.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
With all this past life material, I have to point out that I had a disembodied cat living with me for a time. I never saw the cat, but used to feel it on the bed. It would create the same motion of the bed as the "real" cats I had at that time.

I just got used to the fact that sleeping at night, there would be three cats but only two bodies sharing my sleeping space.

I then had a short term flat mate who asked me "Do you know there's a ghost cat in the house?"

"Yeah, it sleeps on my bed. I call it George (for want of a better name)."

He saw it coming and going from my bedroom. He described it as ordinary black & white.

I wonder if it's still there? Maybe I should have "exorcised" it?

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
With all this past life material, I have to point out that I had a disembodied cat living with me for a time. I never saw the cat, but used to feel it on the bed. It would create the same motion of the bed as the "real" cats I had at that time.

I just got used to the fact that sleeping at night, there would be three cats but only two bodies sharing my sleeping space.

I then had a short term flat mate who asked me "Do you know there's a ghost cat in the house?"

"Yeah, it sleeps on my bed. I call it George (for want of a better name)."

He saw it coming and going from my bedroom. He described it as ordinary black & white.

I wonder if it's still there? Maybe I should have "exorcised" it?

I've had the ghost cat thing happen to me at this big old house on the south coast of England. It happened to my cousin's family when they stayed there as well. Jumping on the bed and settling down the way cats do. To this day I have no explanation of it.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
This is worth of some kind of comment, Roland. But quite honestly, I have no idea what to say that is appropriate.

Thank you for your story, anyway.

Paul

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
The reason we cannot recall in between lives in because there is NO RECORDING going on in between lives.

It's just that simple!:duh:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The reason we cannot recall in between lives in because there is NO RECORDING going on in between lives.

It's just that simple!:duh:

And, we can't see the green dwarves who push our cars (internal combustion is a fraud perpetrated by multi-national oil companies) because they're *invisible*!!

Zinj

Tanstaafl

Crusader
And, we can't see the green dwarves who push our cars (internal combustion is a fraud perpetrated by multi-national oil companies) because they're *invisible*!!

Zinj

Jesus! You know about them too?!

I've tried telling people for years about those little guys but no-one will listen:)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Jesus! You know about them too?!

I've tried telling people for years about those little guys but no-one will listen:)

They can't hear you because of the invisible purple 'air squids' that stuff their tentacles in their ears as soon as someone mentions the green dwarves.

Whenever your ears feel stopped up, it's a purple air-squid who got his tentacle suckers stuck.

Zinj

Tanstaafl

Crusader
They can't hear you because of the invisible purple 'air squids' that stuff their tentacles in their ears as soon as someone mentions the green dwarves.

Whenever your ears feel stopped up, it's a purple air-squid who got his tentacle suckers stuck.

Zinj

That explains everything! You should write a book - the world needs to know this stuff! :)