What's new

Independent Scientology Milestone Two is asking OSA for Stats to do Doubt Formula

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Sarcasm on

Nah, it can't have been "sarcasm" ... scientologists don't do "sarcasm" ... that would be way too low toned for such [STRIKE]dynamic, powerful, planet saving, [/STRIKE] humourless people.

Sarcasm off.

:eyeroll:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
You do realize that there are people who's philosophy on life is not delusion only because of their belief in the validity of hubbard's works, right?

Maybe, but I don't understand what you are asking. "I agree with Sneaks" referred to this one comment in this thread, nothing else. When I read the linked Millstone 2 post I figured the writer was tongue-in-cheek pointing out the lack of CofS visible products in terms of what they should have been producing. I didn't mentally tag it as "sarcasm" or anything else. As I was following through the thread I intended to post something disagreeing with all the comments taking it literally. Then Sneaks did it first. I was lying in bed pecking out my post one-fingered on an iPad and it was too much hassle to make an involved copy/paste/edit job, so I didn't.

Paul

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I took the post to discuss that the church has done good with psychs, pain drugs etc, some people are having wins on course, but the stats are screwy and should be looked at.
I don't understand why they would automatically go back in if the stats come up correct in the doubt formula. What am I missing?

(I didn't notice any humour/sarcasm in there either. )

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
As a matter of principle, I am not venturing to M2 as they actually do record how many visits they get and wouldn't want to contribute even in a small way...

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Independent Scientology Milestone Two is asking OSA for Stats to do Doubt Formula.

If one understands Scientology Ethics and/or Conditions tech, and/or reads carefully, the following is very important.

From the following it appears clear that if OSA's stats are sufficient, Geoff, Lana and/or the entire Milestone Two would return to the corporate Church of Scientology.

Milestone Two: To OSA

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/to-osa/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

To OSA

Posted by Lana M.

April 29, 2016

From Geoff

I have been seeing some excellent advertisements by the Church and some sections of the Church appear to be making headway. For example, I am noticing prescription painkillers are starting to get a bad rap, also high profile doctors openly stating they don’t like putting kids on drugs for behaviour patterns. So it seems to me CCHR has been a successful activity for the Church. I believe the Church and CCHR deserve credit for being in the forefront of exposing these activities, as just one example of the good works the Church has been involved in.

But I did see one add proclaiming the achievements of the Church and giving stats such as 1.5 million volunteers, 22 million taught the truth about drugs and 126 million enlightened on their human rights. These are impressive stats!

My reason for bringing this up is for my doubt formula, specifically the 2nd step “2. Examine the statistics of the individual, group, project or organization”. Now I am not in doubt concerning LRH, the Scientology philosophy or Technology, just the way it is being run at the moment by Mr. Miscavige.

I would like to look into these stats for myself and I would assume that somewhere in the world today the Church activities such as those that garnered the above statistics would be happening right now, and this would be a perfect opportunity to do step 2 of the Doubt formula. I am applying the policy HCOPL 16 March 72 “Look don’t Listen”, as LRH says “THE SCENE IS RIGHT BEFORE ONE’S EYES”, this policy is very clear on how to go about investigating a situation, so I am not prepared to just be told this information or read about it, I want to go and see it!

I assume this site is being monitored and I am asking someone to tell me where this expansion is happening. I have also noted that there are other doubters on this blog of Mr Miscavige’s adherence to LRH policy so this information may help handle their considerations also.

I would honestly like to know, please help me on this step of the formula.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

This is painful to watch.

I will help you.

"Find out where you are"

Did you find out?

Okay - good. Yes, you are still in Scientology. Scientology does not work. Get out!

End of cycle.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Sarcasm on

Nah, it can't have been "sarcasm" ... scientologists don't do "sarcasm" ... that would be way too low toned for such [STRIKE]dynamic, powerful, planet saving, [/STRIKE] humourless people.

Sarcasm off.

:eyeroll:

:yes:

Was going to post the same :biggrin: (not well said as you did)

It can't be sarcasm, either irony or humour :no: Not possible
No joking here - this is a deadly serious matter : planet salvation!

A scientologist can't do that because ''joking and degrading'' is 1.1 and for degraded beings and this switch has been turned off for long time! :confused2:

Lana wouldn't have post entheta and sarcasm about scientology

Also, my observations are that many Freakzoners and indies believe such extraordinary exponential expansion as well as they believe the tech do miracles.
(The swith button of the stats scam is still stucked at on.. )

It's so pathetic that I too first tought it was a joke :duh:
All the truth may appears on his computer screen, but unfortunately,
'' the don't look at internet entheta - it's dangerous'' scientologist mind control is deeply rooted in the mind and fear cells !:confused2:

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Dear Terminals!

My name is Billy and I am a super-uptone, super-upstat* Scientologist. Now that I have found a com line and made myself known, please let me know what is needed and wanted.

I am doing personalized Ethics Programs and helping theta beings to overcome their not-known obstacles towards a known goal.
snip...
Currently on 200 hours of lower bridge objectives (i.e. I'll be in present time real soon!)

I cringed when I read that dumb hubbard definition of happiness "overcoming of not unknown obstacles towards a known goal". He certainly had a way with words.

Billy says "I'll be in present time real soon". LOLOLOL. Billy - the ever optimistic thetan. Gotta love him!

Gib

Crusader
I agree with Sneaks.

Paul

You realize step two is, stripping away Lana's additive, is simply:

"My reason for bringing this up is for my doubt formula, specifically the 2nd step “2. Examine the statistics of the individual, group, project or organization

So, lets say you are a "wog" who has read the doubt formula, and started to get interested in scientology.

Now this step two is actually the same as doing a due diligence, the stock market world does the same, such as examining the real stats of the organisation one wishes to invest into. Peter Lynch wrote a few books on this, what are the real stats, and not what somebody says they are because they can speak well. And Peter Lynch investigated companies to determine the truth. Warren Buffet does the same.

From a scientology viewpoint, the real stats are there any "clears" or "OT's"?

That is the due diligence one should examine, prove it if I where a "wog" first getting involved in scientology and seeing the chart of the Bridge to total Freedom, prove it that all those abilities to be had are true:

gradechart-s.jpg

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Maybe, but I don't understand what you are asking. "I agree with Sneaks" referred to this one comment in this thread, nothing else. When I read the linked Millstone 2 post I figured the writer was tongue-in-cheek pointing out the lack of CofS visible products in terms of what they should have been producing. I didn't mentally tag it as "sarcasm" or anything else. As I was following through the thread I intended to post something disagreeing with all the comments taking it literally. Then Sneaks did it first. I was lying in bed pecking out my post one-fingered on an iPad and it was too much hassle to make an involved copy/paste/edit job, so I didn't.

Paul

It's not sarcasm, it's disparagement. It's one delusional group of scientologists fair gaming another group of scientologists. Their agenda is as it always has been to pull people that have fallen under the delusion of hubbardism over to their business. Some people that tend to lean toward the indie group will play down or distract from the scientologist's agenda by attempting to place it in a false light. Very typical hubbard and scientology rhetoric.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
From a scientology viewpoint, the real stats are there any "clears" or "OT's"?

That is the due diligence one should examine, prove it if I where a "wog" first getting involved in scientology and seeing the chart of the Bridge to total Freedom, prove it that all those abilities to be had are true: <snip>

I agree that the due diligence for a never-in ought to include examining whether the promoted "abilities gained" are real.

I'm not sure how it applies to an in-the-bubble believer any more. I know how I thought while in the SO (1972-1996), but I left (coincidentally) just as GAT 1 was being implemented, and have no personal experience of the new paradigm, the shift from mainly delivering the core Scn services of training and auditing in exchange for customers' money to mainly delivering nothing in exchange for customers' money.

Paul

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I agree that the due diligence for a never-in ought to include examining whether the promoted "abilities gained" are real.

I'm not sure how it applies to an in-the-bubble believer any more. I know how I thought while in the SO (1972-1996), but I left (coincidentally) just as GAT 1 was being implemented, and have no personal experience of the new paradigm, the shift from mainly delivering the core Scn services of training and auditing in exchange for customers' money to mainly delivering nothing in exchange for customers' money.

Paul

Until the real abilities gained are demonstrated, the distinction between delivering Scn services and delivering nothing is unclear.