What's new

Auditing David Miscavage

Ron Hubbard - got lots of auditing - MSH audited him, Lucy Malveric ( spelling?) did as did many others. On the Clearing Course movies he has a big stack of folders, and there's the famous Otto Roos fesing debacle. Gobs of auditing. On a BC tape he says he's an easy pc - he always answers the question, no matter how wrong headed. He waxes poetic how he has been asked by auditors how to run the process, etc. When Lucy (if I recall correctly) miscalled a read, afterwards he blew a gasket, he threw the book at her, and she was knee deep in shit.

He wanted to get his case handled. He was solo auditing to the very end.

David? This is a different bird. He ceased getting auditing, and it is easy to imagine why. He has removed or declared anybody that could possibly replace him. Those that could audit him? David Mayo? Jesse Prince? Gone. Mike Rinder has said that David is no longer a Scientologist. Interesting opinion.

To me, he thinks everybody is beneath him. Thus there's no one, in all of Scienodom, who has altitude over him. There's no one he would get his withholds off to. There could be no session, because he wouldn't be willing effect of his auditior. He couldn't share his inner thoughts. Imagine a session:

Auditor
Do you have an arcx? (F)

DM
Laureese fucked up again. (dirty needle)

Auditor
Has Laureese missed a withhold on you? (LF)

DM
Listen asshole - she fucked up! Don't ask me for a withhold, you idiot. Pull her fucking overts.

Auditor
Yes sir.

See how it would go?

Mimsey

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
"He was solo auditing to the very end".

Did he ever get his ethic's in the entire time he was in his own cult?:no:

He was the one that said "the tech can't get in until ethic's are in" :whistling:

Just sayin....LRH - if you are back and reading this blog....you just may want to take a look...

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Ron Hubbard - got lots of auditing - MSH audited him, Lucy Malveric ( spelling?) did as did many others. On the Clearing Course movies he has a big stack of folders, and there's the famous Otto Roos fesing debacle. Gobs of auditing. On a BC tape he says he's an easy pc - he always answers the question, no matter how wrong headed. He waxes poetic how he has been asked by auditors how to run the process, etc. When Lucy (if I recall correctly) miscalled a read, afterwards he blew a gasket, he threw the book at her, and she was knee deep in shit.

He wanted to get his case handled. He was solo auditing to the very end.

David? This is a different bird. He ceased getting auditing, and it is easy to imagine why. He has removed or declared anybody that could possibly replace him. Those that could audit him? David Mayo? Jesse Prince? Gone. Mike Rinder has said that David is no longer a Scientologist. Interesting opinion.

To me, he thinks everybody is beneath him. Thus there's no one, in all of Scienodom, who has altitude over him. There's no one he would get his withholds off to. There could be no session, because he wouldn't be willing effect of his auditior. He couldn't share his inner thoughts. Imagine a session:

Auditor
Do you have an arcx? (F)

DM
Laureese fucked up again. (dirty needle)

Auditor
Has Laureese missed a withhold on you? (LF)

DM
Listen asshole - she fucked up! Don't ask me for a withhold, you idiot. Pull her fucking overts.

Auditor
Yes sir.

See how it would go?

Mimsey

Bullshit. Hubbard auditing ... LOLOLOLOL bullshit, and to the very end? Good-frikken-deep-fried-body-cooties, the old demented fuck couldn't audit a cockroach, let alone make any sense after his second or third stroke... he made hisself bonkerz , 'cause it was/is all crapology. From the start, to the end, it was a long-con. Who gives a flying fuck if DM ever got audited, because it is all pointless anyhow, and his presence in the world is diminutive.
:angry::duh::angry::duh:
:whistling:

fk, i go now.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
At the Getting Clear Conference in Toronto last year Jesse Prince did a very interesting talk about his time in Int Management.

At one point he said he told Miscavige that LRH had personally ordered Jesse to give Miscavige a sec check. Miscavige's response was to burst into tears!

I think Miscavige got out of it somehow but that just shows what his attitude is to the tech.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
To me, he thinks everybody is beneath him. Thus there's no one, in all of Scienodom, who has altitude over him. There's no one he would get his withholds off to. There could be no session, because he wouldn't be willing effect of his auditior. He couldn't share his inner thoughts.

From http://paulsrobot3.com/1st/faq2.htm, PaulsRobot versus Humans — Software versus Wetware, point #16 on confidentiality:

No personal details at all are transmitted during Robot sessions, so no secrets can be revealed. This means that however embarrassing or even unlawful the client's topic is, no hint of it can possibly leak out except via the client herself

PaulsRobot, freely available to anyone from the greatest to the Dwarfiest.

Here's the Ruds main options page. I made the procedures as close to the original standard ones as I could: http://paulsrobot3.com/scn/ruds/main-options.htm. Check them out and see, if you (general reader) have never looked.

Paul

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Knows" - you don't know.

I do know - the facts are the facts Leon-2.

The truth set me free and it will set L Ron too.

He was a bad man..a criminal, con man addicted to power, drugs and alcohol.

He was a victim of his own tech.

Scientology and Dianetics are lies - a few truths sprinkled in but mainly lies.

What do you know Leon ? Are you "clear"?

Now - I would like to "pretend" in PT that Ron is back and we are going to fly his ruds and give him a little relief by helping Ron find some of his O/W's and who missed it and what did they do that made him wonder whether or not they "knew"...

Here we go...

Where is HH when you need him to give Ron a little session to clean up his dirty, filthy rock slamming needle?

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I do know - the facts are the facts Leon-2.

The truth set me free and it will set L Ron too.

He was a bad man..a criminal, con man addicted to power, drugs and alcohol.

He was a victim of his own tech.

Scientology and Dianetics are lies - a few truths sprinkled in but mainly lies.

What do you know Leon ? Are you "clear"?

Now - I would like to "pretend" in PT that Ron is back and we are going to fly his ruds and give him a little relief by helping Ron find some of his O/W's and who missed it and what did they do that made him wonder whether or not they "knew"...

Here we go...

Where is HH when you need him to give Ron a little session to clean up his dirty needle?

How come the tech failed on LRH ?

Or did LRH fail the tech ?

Doesn't matter - the tech & LRH are both epic fails.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
From http://paulsrobot3.com/1st/faq2.htm, PaulsRobot versus Humans — Software versus Wetware, point #16 on confidentiality:

No personal details at all are transmitted during Robot sessions, so no secrets can be revealed. This means that however embarrassing or even unlawful the client's topic is, no hint of it can possibly leak out except via the client herself

PaulsRobot, freely available to anyone from the greatest to the Dwarfiest.

Here's the Ruds main options page. I made the procedures as close to the original standard ones as I could: http://paulsrobot3.com/scn/ruds/main-options.htm. Check them out and see, if you (general reader) have never looked.

Paul

Who knows? Maybe Ron while on Target II is secretly cleaning up his case using PaulsRobot in preparation for his second Coming? And maybe Miscavige from time to time is secretly is using PaullsRobot to get a little relief from his overts and withholds?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
In an effort to help Scientologist and Dianetisist L Ron Hubbard, I have offered a "free session" to help him blow the charge of his last lifetime. Let's see how this goes....

Ron enters the room, he is looking sheepish and ashamed. He is dishelved and smells of BO, fear and feces.

"Welcome Back Ron"

"This is the session"

"I am not auditing you" (Ron BLOWS)

"Ron...get back here.....Ron! Ron!!! Come back here right now....you know what Scientology says about BLOWS and you can't say you have an MU cuz you made up all the words Ron, Sir...

"Ron...sit down in that Chair"

"Thank you"

(Auditor has huge win of doing that drill of putting Tone 40 intention into the Ashtray)

To Be Continued...

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious
The first thing which you don't know - contrary to your name - is that LRH was never a Scientologist.

He was not the "victim of his own tech", he was a living (or dying) example of what happens when you egregiously and continually violate the tech and its basics. Which he did.

And further, you don't know the proper use of an apostrophe.

So, as I said, you don't know.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
He was not the "victim of his own tech", he was a living (or dying) example of what happens when you egregiously and continually violate the tech and its basics. Which he did.

Fixed it :wink2:

He was not the "victim of his own tech", he was a living (and dying) example of what happens when you egregiously and continually apply Ze tech and its basics. Which he did.

(Lying, exploiting slaves, sp declaring people, breaking apart families, be greed, growing cupidity, hiding, and wasting a liftime exorcising 'tities out of your meat body to end up as a psychotic , fighting demons terrorizing him ...approaching the end... without confidence and peace...but alone..lost in fear and bitterness of having failed...
He was the living example of the $cientology EP
)

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
The first thing which you don't know - contrary to your name - is that LRH was never a Scientologist.

Okay Leon, fair enough! I got it. Totally duplicated.:wink2:

Now, in order for you to stop nattering and criticizing "Knows" who really does KNOW, I would like to check something.:coolwink:

This is going to get off the BPC you have and help you win again.
pixiedust.gif
Would that be okay? Yes? Okay - Good! :yes:

Now - are you comfortable? Have you eaten? Well Rested? Okay - Good.

Now - Let's start!! Here we go!

This is the session. :pixiedust:

I am not auditing you. :stone:
This is the "tech" though that L Ron put together to give a Scientologist, who is criticizing, some relief so they can be "winning again.
bong.gif

It kind of feels bad but hang in there...L Ron "knew" what he was doing.
Do you have something you are pretending to know but don't really?:tease::headspin:

Are you still in doubt about L Ron Hubbard?:liar::think::look:

What did you do to "Knows"? :unsure: What did "Knows" do that made you wonder whether or not "Knows" knew? :redface::ohmy::p

And then finally - how did you justify it?

AND :nazi:Who else missed it?

:wife:Now - What did they do that made you wonder whether or not they "Knew".

Okay, Leon - I am assigning you the condition of Treason on XSMB. Clear up your words and make sure you use CLAY On EX Scientologist and then make up the damage to the group.

:smack: and do a little
strikesmileys.gif
for us at your local Morgue to make up the damage, please. You can truly by a humanitarian by Suppressing Scientology today!

When you are done - see me and I will give you a hug and your "cert" and your reward for successfully completing your "repair".
grouphug2.gif
congrats3.gif
bong.gif
bong.gif

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
This is going to get off the BPC you have and help you win again.
pixiedust.gif
Would that be okay? Yes? Okay - Good! :yes:

Now - are you comfortable? Have you eaten? Well Rested? Okay - Good.

Now - Let's start!! Here we go!

This is the session. :pixiedust:

I am not auditing you. :stone:
This is the "tech" though that L Ron put together to give a Scientologist, who is criticizing, some relief so they can be "winning again.
bong.gif

:roflmao::goodluck:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

So somehow Hubbard put together this "tech and it's basics" as an action apart from himself? He didn't try it out first to see if it worked, it had nothing to do with him? He was just a 'wog' who was 'out ethics' and so on, because he didn't apply the 'tech' that he put together? He was never a scientologist because he didn’t do scientology?

Goodness me, can't you feel the clanging of the cognitive dissonance in that?

One thing that appealed my my teenage self way back in 1967 was that scientology was described as something like 'having the best and most workable pieces of every philosophy and religion'. I thought that was really cool, and it was a fast short cut to spirituality. Well I was young. I can't remember the exact words because they don't exist anymore. It was changed over the years to 'Hubbard as sole SOURCE' where references to other sources were taken out and all the accolades for centuries of spiritual questioning and research attributed to him alone.

That is one of the biggest lies of all.

Leon I understand you take out the pieces of tek that work for you and there is nothing wrong with that, unless it hurts other people. We all find what we feel we need wherever we find it. It doesn't mean you have to hail the bloke as as a hero. You said on the other thread
"He went a long way - not ALL the way, but a long way - towards unravelling the mystery of the human condition, and he developed techniques by which each person could make progress in unravelling the confusions of his own personal condition."

No he didn’t. He cobbled together bits that seemed to work is all, riding the shirttails of those who actually did the real quests for knowledge. And that knowledge is still there, out in the world. It does require time and effort to find in it’s pure form and is hugely worthwhile activity. Start with Eckhart Tolle if you are ever inclined.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
So somehow Hubbard put together this "tech and it's basics" as an action apart from himself? He didn't try it out first to see if it worked, it had nothing to do with him? He was just a 'wog' who was 'out ethics' and so on, because he didn't apply the 'tech' that he put together? He was never a scientologist because he didn’t do scientology?

*KLW Leonist: :yes:

Goodness me, can't you feel the clanging of the cognitive dissonance in that?

KLW Leonist: :unsure: Wazthat ???

KLW Leonist: It's all psych crap! :stone:

:giggle:

* KLW: Keeping Leonism working

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious
Matey - LRH himself said that he was not a Scientologist. So it is not my natter.

He regarded himself as being somehow "above it all". He had an "exterior view" of aberration. This is how he was able to "rise above the bank" and will be "waiting for us at the other end of the bridge".

You just don't know your materials if you reckon your post has any merit. It has none.

RETRAIN ! ! ! ! !