What's new

Diana Hubbard-Horwich and me

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Ah, an old but good thread.

So much was wrong with so many on so many different levels !

I only saw Dianna at Flag once on her way to session bustling along with her auditor & looking at nobody or nothing, I'd say she was a walking red tag.

phenomanon

Canyon
Ah, an old but good thread.

So much was wrong with so many on so many different levels !

I only saw Dianna at Flag once on her way to session bustling along with her auditor & looking at nobody or nothing, I'd say she was a walking red tag.

She reminded me of fairy tales where the Illustrations show this fairy Princess dancing out of the Woods. No substance.
I went to an Al Jarreau Concert at CCLA once, where Diana appeared and spoke.
After the Concert, Al Jarreau was coming off the stage and spotted me in the crowd. We had met several times at various mutual friends homes. I had never mentioned Scn at those times, so when Al saw me he came immediately over to me and asked me what I was doing there. Just then Diana came between us. She showed much displeasure at the fact that Al had noticed me instead of her." If looks could kill, I'd be laying on the floor".

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
One of the more mysterious experiences that I had while working for ASHO Day in the late 70’s, early 80’s was when I one day wandered into the little theater area on the bottom of the Cedars of Lebanon building ( I think it was called) located at PAC. (Big Blue in Hollyweird).

There was this huge crowd assembled, all applauding Diana on the stage. I found myself standing on the sidelines, looking directly into her eyes, as she was looking at me. The crowd kept cheering, and we both looked around, but she was definitely aware of me, and I her. She was a striking woman; Long red hair with a distinct resemblance to photos of her father.

For some reason, she seemed to absolutely radiate antagonism at me. I was puzzled at the time as to why this should be. I seemed to remember that I wasn’t the only one standing on the sidelines, and, like everyone else there, I was in Sea Org uniform. I don’t remember what she was talking about. I seem to remember registering the usual rah-rah crap that you hear all the time around that place, but I wondered why I hadn’t heard anything about this lecture before.

She kept glaring at me at regular intervals, until I left, mystified as to why she would do this.

The next time I only heard her.

It was a couple of years later when I had been conned to coming out to Flag to do renos supposedly for 10 dollars an hour off of my freeloaders debt, having previously walked away from the Sea Org when it became clear they had no intention of honoring the promises made to me when I joined.

I have previously posted how this was a scam, and the people at Flag systematically reneged on every single promise they made me to get me to come out there. Well, it was someone who called me from ASHO to inform me that working at flag would not go towards any debt at ASHO, but every other promise- decent room and board, 35 bucks a week guaranteed, 40 hour weeks only, and a place for my dog to stay while I was there- were all violated while I was there.

That’s another story, though.

I was walking by one of the Cabanas near the pool at the back of the Fort Harrison when I heard her voice again, screaming furiously at the top of her lungs, going on about ‘my father’ this and ‘my father’ that.

Whatever happened to her? Does anyone know? She seemed to be the only child of Hubbard's that he approved of, making her an officer in the S.O.. Was she a threat to the new regime, as she was a logical successor to her old man?

And why in the Hell did she pick me out of crowds to glare at? I may never know.
She was not looking at YOU - she was looking at LRH.. He was back but only she could see him...
I think she had genetic Oat Tea Powerz and could see her Father, Ron, standing behind you. She was glaring at him cuz the "thetan" knows when the "thetan has been SCAMMED and CONNED...and her thetan KNEW. She was emanating some entheta toward the con man.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
From another thread:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...f-the-LA-Org&p=1101223&viewfull=1#post1101223
Kirstey Alley.....
I was on course with her once at CC. She had the gall to ask me to move from where I was sitting so she could have quicker access to the course sup.

I declined. She was pissed. She asked the sup to make me move. I asked the sup if she had a source reference that allowed one student to have another student move for convenience.

Ended discussion. If eye daggers could kill I'd have been instantly killed - every day all day for the duration of the course.

Diana Hubbard.....
She reminded me of fairy tales where the Illustrations show this fairy Princess dancing out of the Woods. No substance.
After the Concert, Al Jarreau was coming off the stage and spotted me in the crowd. We had met several times at various mutual friends homes. I had never mentioned Scn at those times, so when Al saw me he came immediately over to me and asked me what I was doing there. Just then Diana came between us. She showed much displeasure at the fact that Al had noticed me instead of her." If looks could kill, I'd be laying on the floor".
And now one should say again that they don´t exist: OT-Powerz..... (or is this called "witch-craft" ?) :coolwink:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Whaouuuuuuuuuu
Why didn't she just AS-ISed you... :confused2:

(well.. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...)

Last edited:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
One of the more mysterious experiences that I had while working for ASHO Day in the late 70’s, early 80’s was when I one day wandered into the little theater area on the bottom of the Cedars of Lebanon building ( I think it was called) located at PAC. (Big Blue in Hollyweird).

There was this huge crowd assembled, all applauding Diana on the stage. I found myself standing on the sidelines, looking directly into her eyes, as she was looking at me. The crowd kept cheering, and we both looked around, but she was definitely aware of me, and I her. She was a striking woman; Long red hair with a distinct resemblance to photos of her father.

For some reason, she seemed to absolutely radiate antagonism at me. I was puzzled at the time as to why this should be. I seemed to remember that I wasn’t the only one standing on the sidelines, and, like everyone else there, I was in Sea Org uniform. I don’t remember what she was talking about. I seem to remember registering the usual rah-rah crap that you hear all the time around that place, but I wondered why I hadn’t heard anything about this lecture before.

She kept glaring at me at regular intervals, until I left, mystified as to why she would do this.

Sometime later, I was riding a bicycle down Hollywood Blvd in the evening, probably on a Sunday, which was usually a day off, when I saw her walking the opposite direction arm in arm with some guy. I recognized her, and she seemed to recognize me also, doing nothing but glaring in a distinctly hostile manner until I passed. Again, I was at a loss to explain why she should act this way.

The next time I only heard her.

It was a couple of years later when I had been conned to coming out to Flag to do renos supposedly for 10 dollars an hour off of my freeloaders debt, having previously walked away from the Sea Org when it became clear they had no intention of honoring the promises made to me when I joined.

I have previously posted how this was a scam, and the people at Flag systematically reneged on every single promise they made me to get me to come out there. Well, it was someone who called me from ASHO to inform me that working at flag would not go towards any debt at ASHO, but every other promise- decent room and board, 35 bucks a week guaranteed, 40 hour weeks only, and a place for my dog to stay while I was there- were all violated while I was there.

That’s another story, though.

I was walking by one of the Cabanas near the pool at the back of the Fort Harrison when I heard her voice again, screaming furiously at the top of her lungs, going on about ‘my father’ this and ‘my father’ that.

Whatever happened to her? Does anyone know? She seemed to be the only child of Hubbard's that he approved of, making her an officer in the S.O.. Was she a threat to the new regime, as she was a logical successor to her old man?

And why in the Hell did she pick me out of crowds to glare at? I may never know.

It probably wasn't just you. The only time I clapped eyes on her, she seemed to give everyone the stink eye.

It has been my life experience that people who exude an off-putting mien tend to be insecure. :nervous:

:yes:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
As long as we're all dropping names....

I saw John Travolta in the OTIII course room at Flag.
I met Suzette Hubbard in the Mktg Dept at Int.
I saw Arthur Hubbard in the canteen at Int.
I saw Diana Hubbard at some event somewhere, probably Flag.
Saw Tommy Davis' mother (can't even recall her name at the moment) at the Exams line Flag

At all those times I felt dutifully impressed to have seen them close up, to be in the same room with such great stars of the Scn realm!

Now, thirty+ years later...

Meh...:no:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Saw Tommy Davis' mother (can't even recall her name at the moment) at the Exams line Flag

It's Ann Archer

*dramatization*

I was there too

she originated this memorable line : ''do I look brainwashed to you??'' :unsure:

With all our fibres we (people lined-up) desperately wanted to scream
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

But we had no ''handling'' hours left in the $$$ account :whistling:
So we all gently said:: ''oh no..not at all...'' :no::confused2:

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I passed Debbie Cook in the hallway at Flag. (This was OBVIOUSLY many years ago.) She smiled at me, even though she did didn't know me from Eve. INCREDIBLE TR's.

Helena

I never met Debbie that I can recall. But I hold her in higher esteem than the "celebs" I listed, if only because she had the balls to leave and talk about it. I wished she'd talk more, but what she did was no small effort. I think she got a lot of others to wake up.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Diana Hubbard seems to stay as well hidden as Shelly Miscavige. Is it by her own choice? Is she still at Gold Base?

Diana%2Bc603.jpg

http://theapolloseries.blogspot.com/2014/12/diana-hubbard-clear-603.html

diana-hubbard2.jpg

pier-diana-bernaweb.jpg
dianaweb_0.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I passed Debbie Cook in the hallway at Flag. (This was OBVIOUSLY many years ago.) She smiled at me, even though she did didn't know me from Eve. INCREDIBLE TR's.

Helena

I think she smiled at your Bank account (joyfull perspective)

''..isn't it Flag new raw meat ???? Oh well...a new car ??? a trip ??? ''

pkatz

Patron with Honors

At all those times I felt dutifully impressed to have seen them close up, to be in the same room with such great stars of the Scn realm!

OK, Wildcat, I'll come clean, too!

Diana Hubbard came to visit the Sea Org vessel Excalibur, early '70s, when she (both of them) was in LA. I was the Deck Ape in Charge, so it was up to me and my mate, Bob Gsell, to straighten up the Bosun's Stores (rope, block and tackle, tools, odds and ends) for her visit. On the Big Day she strode by, looked in, sniffed "I've seen worse" and moved on.

We didn't know whether to laugh or to apologize to her for being such common navvies.

Last edited:

Operating Wog

Patron with Honors
My guess would be you were black PR'd by someone to her before that day and she knew who you were.

I was a course sup and an obs missionaire came to our org because it was in a state of emergency.

Later I was found to be the "who" for ten Whys of the crash of the tech division.

In reading the eval I could tell she didn't get her info from observing but listening to those I was in disfavor of.

Every time I saw her she would glare daggers at me for reasons I couldn't fathom until I read the eval.

You were Black PR'd.

I was the who of an eval as well. The eval was mostly copied word-for-word from several knowledge reports written about me by a single individual who hated me. Literally - I remember the wording of the original reports, as they were so scathingly attacking me. It was just copied, pasted, and tied together. So much for the data series.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

OK, Wildcat, I'll come clean, too!
I think that it is time now for me to come clean too:

I saw John Travolta in the [STRIKE]OTIII course room at Flag[/STRIKE] film Saturday Night Fever.

I never met Suzette Hubbard [STRIKE]in the Mktg Dept at Int.[/STRIKE], but - "a buddy of mine" - Arnie Lerma did, and probably he even kissed her.
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/arnie-lerma-toldeo-blade.html

I saw the ugly drawings of Arthur Hubbard [STRIKE]in the canteen at Int.[/STRIKE] in the book "Understanding the E-Meter": http://e-meter-star.com/books.files/Understanding_the_E_Meter.pdf

I saw Diana Hubbard [STRIKE]at some event somewhere, probably Flag.[/STRIKE] on the cover of her album "Life Times":

[video=youtube;YnYyy05N938]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnYyy05N938[/video]

I even listenend to this album, but only once. A music expert who heard it too characterized it as the "punk-rock of classic music". I still have this album somewhere, so if someone wants to buy this nearly mint album from me.....

I saw Tommy Davis [STRIKE]mother ..... at the Exams line Flag[/STRIKE] himself in the youtube-video where he was scared shitless after he heard the name of the galactic emperor "xenu":

[video=youtube;fqzmbnrglUg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqzmbnrglUg[/video]

And yes I met nutty Captain Bill Robertson several times, Kurt Weiland only once.

I never met Chick Corea, but Joe Zawinul was a good friend of mine:

[video=youtube;cal_EZqS7JM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cal_EZqS7JM[/video]

I never met Tom Cruise, but Oskar Werner was a good friend of mine:

[video=youtube;7cQ-yGCyjyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cQ-yGCyjyM[/video]

I could go on now for pages.....

But did I really miss so much in my life, without all of these third-class Co$-"celebrities" ?

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I
And yes I met nutty Captain Bill Robertson several times

I forgot to mention nutty Capn Bill! I saw him in 1981 when he got reprimanded for bringing his nutty girlfriend to Int without clearance. I think her name was Dafna or something wierd like that. "Daffy Dafna"

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I forgot to mention nutty Capn Bill! I saw him in 1981 when he got reprimanded for bringing his nutty girlfriend to Int without clearance. I think her name was Dafna or something wierd like that. "Daffy Dafna"

Her name was Dani (or Danni) Dan and she used to hang around London org a lot back in the day when I was on staff there. A real one-off that one!

Last edited: