What's new

Scientology's Aussie recruitment fortress - Sydney (Chatswood)

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is an excellent 4 minute segment from Australian show A Current Affair about the new "Ideal Org" featuring our lovely Carla. Apparently due to open in September.

Don't you love the way the media have already defined it as "a fortress"?

http://www.msn.com/en-au/video/watch/scientologys-aussie-recruitment-fortress/vi-AAh4Dqh

Of all the terms they could have used (prison camp/reducation camp/slave labour camp/compound), it's actually pretty flattering.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just love that Ben labels it as a cult - pure and simple.:biggrin:

And that's some old footage of Virginia Stewart too - last time I saw her (at the premier of "Going Clear") she looked like a bag lady who'd been given free all-you-can-eat cheeseburgers and fries for a year.:hysterical:

And she sounded like one too - remember that night, Racecar?:roflmao:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just love that Ben labels it as a cult - pure and simple.:biggrin:

And that's some old footage of Virginia Stewart too - last time I saw her (at the premier of "Going Clear") she looked like a bag lady who'd been given free all-you-can-eat cheeseburgers and fries for a year.:hysterical:

And she sounded like one too - remember that night, Racecar?:roflmao:

Oh yes. Judging by her weight, and skin condition that footage was from a few years ago. Given the failures in Australia recently with the Narconon at Mangrove Mountain and the relentless entheta from Xenophon and the media, her last 5 years have been not been kind.

Great work from ACA and Carla. Alien removal, cult, fortress ... they are telling it like it is.

My favorite line - removing one alien at a time.

Interesting that Taiwan has people from the upper levels coming to Australia for auditing. I think they only have that mission run by Kinkey Hsu so they don't have a Class V org. At least it will give us a means of figuring out how many people are on the bridge in Taiwan.

JustSheila

Crusader
I love that Ben MacCormack and A Current Affair ran this segment with such perfect timing. The original full coverage was much longer and more detailed, but they've managed to get the main points across.

Carla was superb all the way through in both this segment and the original. Thanks, Carla. You're a gem. :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Does anyone have a link to the original they can post?

Glenda

Crusader
I love that Ben MacCormack and A Current Affair ran this segment with such perfect timing. The original full coverage was much longer and more detailed, but they've managed to get the main points across.

Carla was superb all the way through in both this segment and the original. Thanks, Carla. You're a gem. :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Does anyone have a link to the original they can post?

I think this is the original (Nov, 2014):

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/8930620/scientology-buying-up-big-in-oz