What's new

OSA monitoring of ESMB

Anonycat

Crusader
This looks like OSA.

I protested at a US org, met 2 or 3 who had been
protesting prior to anonymous and Jason Begue gave his famous speech.

Didn't see any anons running away.

Been 8 years now and anons still protest.

Oh, I thought that they meant OSA ran from Anon. Well, whatever, it was a lame troll. Moving on! Stiff upper lip, and all that.

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
"Originally Posted by Enthetan View Post
I've received word from a source, who needs to remain confidential, that OSA is indeed actively monitoring ESMB.

Please remind new people of this, so they don't post identifying info in their stories."

[/QUOTE]

Of course they're reading ESMB. By their own code: if it isn't written it isn't true... therefore ....

Enjoy the writings , osa.

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
I don't understand this. It's like saying you're a Baptist Minister in New Orleans, and not worried about Mexican drug lords killing your family. Wow, that's a revelation!

British people put cold toasted bread slices in little silver caddies at hotel restaurants. So there. And the only good food is from Indian-owned restaurants. But you do have Doc Marten shoe stores that are several stories high, so you'll be able to get the paisley boots in your size, anytime.

OSA didn't run away from Anonymous, but feel free to enlighten me, if you would!

This is your chance to show the Americans that you aren't a loudmouth know-it-all, and should indeed be taken seriously, rather than a jester with nothing funny to say. As you see, I have read your post, and it makes no sense. And if you would, let us know what brought you here, and what you're interested in posting about re: ex-scientologists.

That post was nothing more than a futile attempt at a derail. Listening to Rinder and Rathbun (and others) it sounds as if OSA (O Brother, Where Art Thou? reference coming) is being run by Pete and Delmar. Everett: "You two are dumber'n bag o' hammers"

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
That post was nothing more than a futile attempt at a derail. Listening to Rinder and Rathbun (and others) it sounds as if OSA (O Brother, Where Art Thou? reference coming) is being run by Pete and Delmar. Everett: "You two are dummer'n bag o' hammers"

Someday I will release my e-book: Cats and the Art of Trolling. ;) It will include a couple of pages on Dev-T and also how to turn an OSA troll post into a positive. Basically, you respond for the lurkers. You may blow holes in it, say something relevant about scientology that also addresses the post. But, I suggest that however you respond, you out the lameness of the post as best you can, and tie it in to scientology.

insideman

By referring to running away.

Exhibit xxx m'lud on you tube.

Anonymous turn up at the shop in Tottenham Court Road. Mr 50 pence an hour runs inside and locks the door. Also locking in one or two members of the public as well. They are lucky, they only contacted Scientology a few minutes ago and already they are being held against their will. It usually takes a few years to get to that stage.

How are the stress test tables getting on in London. Did the Council release that the legislation to stop three card trick games in the street apply to you as well. The three card trick people usually have stooges amongst the onlookers to encourage the mark to part with more money. Try that before trading standards come round the corner.

Anonycat

Crusader
By referring to running away.

Exhibit xxx m'lud on you tube.

Anonymous turn up at the shop in Tottenham Court Road. Mr 50 pence an hour runs inside and locks the door. Also locking in one or two members of the public as well. They are lucky, they only contacted Scientology a few minutes ago and already they are being held against their will. It usually takes a few years to get to that stage.

How are the stress test tables getting on in London. Did the Council release that the legislation to stop three card trick games in the street apply to you as well. The three card trick people usually have stooges amongst the onlookers to encourage the mark to part with more money. Try that before trading standards come round the corner.

Oh, this YT page? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8FaMKJOemDwMlVqC33JwvQ

RandomCat

Patron with Honors
This looks like OSA.

I protested at a US org, met 2 or 3 who had been
protesting prior to anonymous and Jason Begue gave his famous speech.

Didn't see any anons running away.

Been 8 years now and anons still protest.
I think he was saying that the CoS ran away from anonymous.

Phoenix8

Patron with Honors
I stopped posting on this forum completely until a few days ago. I was being harassed with phone calls and letters from OSA repeatedly. I have my own personal reasons for still wanting to remain completely anonymous. I'm disgusted that they're so relentless. However, I am starting to give no shits. I'm just going to keep living life despite my mind-fucked past. I have heard from multiple people that they've been "discovered" from posting on here which resulted in goldenrod. If I get a goldenrod, who cares? I'm so done with the bullshit letters and calls from Scn.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I stopped posting on this forum completely until a few days ago. I was being harassed with phone calls and letters from OSA repeatedly. I have my own personal reasons for still wanting to remain completely anonymous. I'm disgusted that they're so relentless. However, I am starting to give no shits. I'm just going to keep living life despite my mind-fucked past. I have heard from multiple people that they've been "discovered" from posting on here which resulted in goldenrod. If I get a goldenrod, who cares? I'm so done with the bullshit letters and calls from Scn.

That's really the best thing you can do, give no shits. Unfortunately if you are 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation, there is a little less wiggle room on staying anonymous.
Yes, please, keep living your life despite that evil, you have that right and deserve peace and freedom. The only power they can take is what you allow, and fear is a despicable tool they use.
:handinhand:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
If the $cientology cult wants to talk to me this is their only terminal. It's where everything related to them goes.

serveimage

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

If you get a goldenrod, please scan and post it here. Everyone will be jealous.

They stopped issuing them years ago. Something about there not being enough paper in the world for all the SPs and DBs.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
If you get a goldenrod, please scan and post it here. Everyone will be jealous.

They stopped issuing them years ago. Something about there not being enough paper in the world for all the SPs and DBs.

I've posted it here before, but if you'd like to see it, here it is. It was issued to myself and my wife (and the unpleasant Anne Hartshorne).

As you can see, it's a first-class example of the art of mimeography - not.

gR2SXIm.jpg

If they can identify me from it, DILLIGAF.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Just keep in mind that the only power they have over you, is what you give them.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I've posted it here before, but if you'd like to see it, here it is. It was issued to myself and my wife (and the unpleasant Anne Hartshorne).

If they can identify me from it, DILLIGAF.

What do you think Paul? Somewhere in the bowels of Saint Hill in val docs there's a dusty ring binder labelled 'Ethics Orders 1975' with a copy of this EO or even the original stencil?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What do you think Paul? Somewhere in the bowels of Saint Hill in val docs there's a dusty ring binder labelled 'Ethics Orders 1975' with a copy of this EO or even the original stencil?

Probably. :)

Ann H. Yes, fabulous body but the rest, not so much. She ended up in Tours Org, didn't she?

Paul