What's new

Scientology's music is crazy

Mosay

Patron
Nicely done, classy with the reference to Lisa at the end.

I was always slightly curious about the Apollo Stars.

Now I'm not, thank you :thumbsup:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great video.

Scio music: some of the worst cacophony of noise ever recorded. Hubbard was completely tone deaf. Those albums have one good use - they illustrate very well the insanity of scientology.

Or they could be used as a torture device played over and over again. Yikes!

He-man

Hero extraordinary
I don't understand, why didn't he play the whole song "Thank you for listening to me", That's like the only song anyone ever has to listen to. Ever. Like. Mind. Blown.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I'm having some sort of allergic reaction...

Well, what turns it on will turn it off Glenda, you know that, so have a listen to this compilation of crap! :biggrin:

[video=youtube;YGNHa8IH91k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGNHa8IH91k[/video]

Last edited:

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
Well, what turns it on will turn it off Glenda, you know that, so have a listen to this compilation of crap! :biggrin:

[video=youtube;YGNHa8IH91k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGNHa8IH91k[/video]

Under no circumstances should you listen to this song, ever! You will be at work and find yourself singing it. You will be sitting on your couch and you will find yourself singing it. You will be trying to sleep and you will find yourself singing it. You will wake up and you will still be singing it and that is the worst time of all.

So I repeat: DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SONG!!!!!

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Under no circumstances should you listen to this song, ever! You will be at work and find yourself singing it. You will be sitting on your couch and you will find yourself singing it. You will be trying to sleep and you will find yourself singing it. You will wake up and you will still be singing it and that is the worst time of all.

So I repeat: DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SONG!!!!!

I've had the same phenomena happen to me. That hid.e.ous. song has gotten stuck in my head more than once. I mean, it's like it's so bad I once had to listen to it all the way through just to get how bad it really is and end up baffled how any entity could come up with something that awful. It's mind boggling. It's more like "Thanks For Making Me Barf All Over The Floor".

Anonycat

Crusader
This firmly disproves past lives and that silly "whole track" idea. Most songwriters and producers only have The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Aretha Franklin, Otis Redding and others to get melodic ideas from, and to develop their own sound. But if this dude is claiming he's had 4 quadrillion years, and came up with this crap? You just have to call bullshit on him, even if it's just based on this music.

This is the best music, and it's a parody!

[video=youtube;fOpapeX6Vzs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOpapeX6Vzs[/video]

Mosay

Patron
This firmly disproves past lives and that silly "whole track" idea. Most songwriters and producers only have The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Aretha Franklin, Otis Redding and others to get melodic ideas from, and to develop their own sound. But if this dude is claiming he's had 4 quadrillion years, and came up with this crap? You just have to call bullshit on him, even if it's just based on this music.

This is the best music, and it's a parody!

[video=youtube;fOpapeX6Vzs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOpapeX6Vzs[/video]

That is classic, I couldn't get over how perfectly it was done. :happydance:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33636&p=388417&hilit=marple#p388417

Post subject: Re: Involved in the album "Power of Source" by LRH?
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:42 am
Plain text of album credits:

Producer: L.Ron Hubbard
LRH Audio-Visual Assistant: Dan Auerbach
Guest Artist (congos): Tony Strawn
Guest Singer: Laurie Douglas
Stage & Equipment: Bill Broderick, Kip Hansen, Holmer Schomer
Cover Photo: Claire Mauerer

Sax: Neil Sarfati
Trumpet: Wayne Marple
Bass Trombone: Luten Taylor
Drum: Charlie Rush
Sax: Bill Potter
Flute: Kenny Campleman
Bongos: Tom Rodriguez
Lead Guitar: Craig Ferreira
Bass Guitar/Guitar: Tamis Arbuckle
Flute/Bass Guitar: Russ Meadows

http://www.ezlink.com/~perry/CoS/Theology/jesse.htm

///
My auditing in Scientology started at the big blue Scientology complex in Los Angeles, the complex that used to be Cedars of Lebanon Hospital before Scientology bought it. . This was back in 1976. At that time I had been in Scientology for less than four months and I didn't like it. So I told a guy named Wayne Marple that I wanted to leave Scientology and the Sea Org. Wayne was a member of the Commodore's Messenger Org, or CMO, which meant it was like talking directly to LRH himself when you talked to Wayne. I was only twenty-two, and I sure didn't know anything about how the CMO or the Sea Org worked.
Now you have to understand that what I didn't know at the time was this: Wayne Marple was in charge of renovating the entire complex of buildings that Scientology had just purchased for cash. He needed a huge construction crew, and he wasn't about to let anyone go once he had his hands on them. That included me.
Within minutes of my announcement, I was hauled away by no less than five Sea Org guys, all RPFers, who locked me in a room. They told me the only way I would be allowed to leave Scientology or the Sea Org was via the Rehabilitation Project Force - the RPF. I thought this was a joke. There was no way I could be held prisoner by these people I hardly knew. My first thought was to escape and run to the police. But I couldn't get away. I was physically hauled off to the RPF and there was nothing I could do. I was a little skinny kid back then. These were big, strong, crazy guys who took me away and I was scared of them.
As the days and weeks went by I came to feel there was no escape for me. I was under guard day and night, locked in a room on the seventh floor of the building known as Lebanon Hall, writing up O/Ws under orders of Wayne Marple. Being just barely twenty-two, I started to freak out. I told my captors I just wanted to go home. I begged them to please just let me leave. But these RPFers just laughed. They told me I had to do the RPF auditing program to get out and the sooner I started it the sooner I'd get out. I tried to explain to them that I didn't want auditing or Scientology at all, that it was not for me, but to no avail. Emotional trauma aside, I decided I had to start doing something to get out and if that something was auditing, then I'd better get started.
///

Last edited:

Glenda

Crusader

- video link snipped for public health and safety reasons -

So cruel! I have reported your post and you can expect to be banned from ESMB forthwith. :wink2:

Note to self: Remember to mail [STRIKE] bribery material[/STRIKE] large boxes of chocolates at post office to all ESMB admin staff this morning on way to do shopping at supermarket.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
So cruel! I have reported your post and you can expect to be banned from ESMB forthwith. :wink2:

Note to self: Remember to mail [STRIKE] bribery material[/STRIKE] large boxes of chocolates at post office to all ESMB admin staff this morning on way to do shopping at supermarket.

No worries, it'll probably do me the world of good to get away from all the self-abusers here, since I would never succumb to indulging in such beastliness.

:coolwink:

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33636&p=388417&hilit=marple#p388417

My auditing in Scientology started at the big blue Scientology complex in Los Angeles, the complex that used to be Cedars of Lebanon Hospital before Scientology bought it. . This was back in 1976. At that time I had been in Scientology for less than four months and I didn't like it. So I told a guy named Wayne Marple that I wanted to leave Scientology and the Sea Org. Wayne was a member of the Commodore's Messenger Org, or CMO, which meant it was like talking directly to LRH himself when you talked to Wayne. I was only twenty-two, and I sure didn't know anything about how the CMO or the Sea Org worked.
Now you have to understand that what I didn't know at the time was this: Wayne Marple was in charge of renovating the entire complex of buildings that Scientology had just purchased for cash.

Your story has a very high cringe factor for me and I'm sorry you had to experience that.

I have to relate this quick story so you will understand why that building, big blue, always gave me the willies when I went to visit Charley.

The first time I visited I entered from the Northeast side. Something about the building just seemed creepy to me. When we left we went out the South entrance. As I was saying goodbye to him I looked up and realized where I was. My mother had cancer and in 1970 I visited her there at that very hospital after her surgery. I was 13. One year later she died there.

I told Charley about it but no one else in Scientology. I just didn't want to go through the drama and the auditing and whatever else they would have put me through to "fix it". God how I hate that building.. Okay, thanks for listening :)

Anonycat

Crusader
Nailed it once again. Love your posts!!

Thank you! :)

If you haven't seen it yet, here's a scilon kid auditioning on American Idol, which anons laughed at when it came out. The lols may have been close to the lols that Chocolate Rain got.

It's Teen Wolf come-on, with a dash of sexually ambiguous kid/wannabe Jim Morrison, but never actually heard The Doors' music.

[video=youtube;p47AfTMLTRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p47AfTMLTRc[/video]