Back on memory lane again ...

osa-csw-1-jpg.258943

osa-csw-2-jpg.258944

osa-csw-3-jpg.258945

osa-csw-4-jpg.258946

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hey Martin,

I hope you're not going to start a new thread for every single document you're stashing here. :)

Paul

Martin-O

Patron
Hey Martin,

I hope you're not going to start a new thread for every single document you're stashing here. :)

Paul

Do you guys bundle documents together in threads? At a first glance I had the impression you open up individual threads for individual documents.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Seriously? They wanted Eunice to do renos all-hands? She was too old and her health was too frail for this 10 years prior.

How about this:

SOLUTION: Spend some money to hire real contractors so we can do our jobs stalking and suppressing SPs.

Denied, report to the MAA for Sec-Check.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Do you guys bundle documents together in threads? At a first glance I had the impression you open up individual threads for individual documents.

I suppose it depends on how many we're talking about. 5? 500? It's not my call, but 500 threads containing one document each looks like spam to me. 5 threads, no. 30? Dunno. :)

Paul

Martin-O

Patron
I suppose it depends on how many we're talking about. 5? 500? It's not my call, but 500 threads containing one document each looks like spam to me. 5 threads, no. 30? Dunno. :)

Paul

I certainly have not the intention to post as many documents as I did on WWP. I just thought to show my good intentions and that I am aware of the right etiquette, so I posted a SP Declare and an OSA document. I mean, if you are invited to a party, you'll bring wine and flowers for the host, don't you?

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Well, it was Memory Lane for me. I recognize most of those names.

But I'm not sure who Edie is. The only Edie I knew was Edy Lundeen, who spelled her name differently. IIRC, she wasn't in PAC yet. She was a Class XII at FSO.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Well, it was Memory Lane for me. I recognize most of those names.

But I'm not sure who Edie is. The only Edie I knew was Edy Lundeen, who spelled her name differently. IIRC, she wasn't in PAC yet. She was a Class XII at FSO.

Edie Hoyseth?

Paul

ethercat

Cat in flight
I certainly have not the intention to post as many documents as I did on WWP. I just thought to show my good intentions and that I am aware of the right etiquette, so I posted a SP Declare and an OSA document. I mean, if you are invited to a party, you'll bring wine and flowers for the host, don't you?

<admin mode>

We'll share your wine and smell your flowers. :) We are happy to see any documents you want to post. Post as many as you want!

As to the best way to post them, grouped by subject matter into one thread, new threads for different subject matter. The definition of "different subject matter" is your choice.

If the moderators think some threads that are separate should be combined, they will do that - and you shouldn't take offense if they do; we're just trying to keep the place somewhat orderly so things can be found later.

</admin mode>

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
<admin mode>

We'll share your wine and smell your flowers. :) We are happy to see any documents you want to post. Post as many as you want!

As to the best way to post them, grouped by subject matter into one thread, new threads for different subject matter. The definition of "different subject matter" is your choice.

If the moderators think some threads that are separate should be combined, they will do that - and you shouldn't take offense if they do; we're just trying to keep the place somewhat orderly so things can be found later.

</admin mode>

You are as cool as they get, ethercat.

We are so lucky to have you.

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
Wait, I have a question. This is from 1989 and refers clearly to Snow White. Am I to understand they kept running the Snow White program in OSA after the GO bust in the 70s? This is the first I've seen or heard of any reference to it after the 70s.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Wait, I have a question. This is from 1989 and refers clearly to Snow White. Am I to understand they kept running the Snow White program in OSA after the GO bust in the 70s?

Correct. I remember seeing it on an OSA org board in the late 80s. It may still be there. Why take it off? They would still want to whitewash Hubbard in government files, wouldn't they?

Paul

Martin-O

Patron
<admin mode>

</admin mode>

OK. For example: 1 thread for SP Declares, another one for OSA-related documents, another one for Flag Orders, etc.

I read your FAQ note. I suppose you won't permit posting complete HCOBs or HCOPLs that contain a copyright notice. From what I understand, snippets from copyrighted material is allowed, is that correct?

Martin-O

Patron
Wait, I have a question. This is from 1989 and refers clearly to Snow White. Am I to understand they kept running the Snow White program in OSA after the GO bust in the 70s? This is the first I've seen or heard of any reference to it after the 70s.

Here is the non-existence formula from about the same date as the other document of the then Snow White Programs Chief OSA US, Elaine Siegel:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/non-existence-formula-elaine-siegel.106587/

siegel-1-jpg.193043

siegel-2-jpg.193044

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
^^ Holy shit.

Well that answers the question about Snow White. They come right out and fucking say it was the same Snow White that started in 1973.

Unbelievable.

I'd thought that Snow White was 1973-1976. It is clearly still going into the late 80s.

This is staggering news.

Please keep going.

M

Moderator 3375

OK. For example: 1 thread for SP Declares, another one for OSA-related documents, another one for Flag Orders, etc.

I read your FAQ note. I suppose you won't permit posting complete HCOBs or HCOPLs that contain a copyright notice. From what I understand, snippets from copyrighted material is allowed, is that correct?

Yes, no posting of complete articles or HCOPLs etc, and only "Fair Use" posting of anything copyright, adding a link to the original for anything that is quoted.
Thanks
Mod 3375