What's new

Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Center in LA

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Cente

More recently, hours before the murders in Dallas of five Police Officers, Farrakhan again reiterated his calls for death.

These are not mere statements of opinion; they are a religious sanction to kill.

FAIR GAME, Nation of Islam style.

These "fatwas" confer religious legitimacy and obligation upon Farrakhan's followers to commit murder.

And tragically it has now happened...twice...in Dallas and Baton Rouge.

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/dallas-shooting-time-hold-nation-islam-accountable

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/baton-rouge-cop-killer-linked-nation-islam

Outstanding articles, thanks!

And, as you have indicated, Farrakhan has doubled down recently on the hate-filled incitements to violence & murder of whites and law enforcement.

Tellingly, in both his 2015 and 2016 demagoguery, Farrakhan promotes the glories of dying as a martyr while killing as many whites as possible. Echoes of the Koranic duty to slay apostates and infidels resonate loudly and explicitly.

One of the conclusions lasered onto the heart of the matter:

It’s time for the Nation of Islam and groups like it to be held accountable for the inevitable results of their incitement. A starting point would be denying government financial aid like farm subsidiesthat have been awarded to Nation of Islam-linked entities.

Non-profit organizations that explicitly endorse criminal activity that directly harms others, such as violence against police, don’t deserve their non-profit statuses.

Legal professionals should also be consulted with to discuss possible prosecution under laws related to treason, sedition and subversive activities.

Accordingly, the COS should be held to account for its unequivocal support and complicity to the NOI. Investigations, mainstream media, the internet and social media should be ablaze with Hubbard's own words (e.g. "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause") and any number of quotes about R2-45, and other sociopathic calls to murder/mayhem against the church's enemies.

In a perfect world, Twitter and Facebook would light up with demands that Kirstie Alley, Travolta and Cruise denounce all connections to the NOI. If it appropriately went viral, these pathetic Scientology "celebrity OTs" would begin to experience a career death spiral as their silent support of NOI and "cop killing" and "black racism" and "hatred" began to resonate at deafening levels. Naturally, being the cowards that they are, some of them might fear loss of income and livelihood enough that they might even issue a statement against their other object of fear--David Miscavige.

It sure would be interesting to see how long these self-professed "humanitarians" could hide behind calling everyone "bigots" if they were personally/professionally being flushed down the toilet of public rancor by refusing to condemn NOIs calls to murder--and by inference to reject their own cult's orders to remain silent and not interfere with COS "income lines".

One wonders how long Scientology celebrities (and the COS itself) could hold out and do nothing, in the face of a media maelstrom that linked them to Farrakhan's incendiary and Hitleresque genocidal rants.

Last edited:

ethercat

Cat in flight
Re: Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Center i

Possibly related? http://atlantablackstar.com/2016/07/15/game-makes-good-pr/

The Game Hosts Secret Meeting with More Than 100 Black Celebrities to Change Race Relations
July 15, 2016 | Posted by Kiersten Willis

The Game has made good on his promise to actively help change attitudes about race in America. Thursday night, the rapper hosted a private meeting in a secret location with more than 100 Black celebrities to discuss race, politics and the continuous police killings of innocent Black men and women across the country.

Chuck posted about the gathering on his Instagram page, explaining that a new strategy was used to try to solve the deeply embedded racist issues that continue to cause violence against Blacks. The police shooting deaths of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile, as well as the Dallas shooting in the aftermath, led The Game to start taking action.
more at the link...

(Please visit the site and leave some referrer trails in their server logs that lead back here, so that the Atlanta Black Star may find out more about what scientology really is.)

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Re: Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Center i

I have questions.

Has His Midgetness ever watched those videos?
Has he ever met Calypso Louie ?
If they have, does the crazy recognize the crazy when they stare deeply into each others eyes?

Is anyone at the wheel in the $cientology kult's management that thinks maaaaaybe they should distance themselves from the NOI?

Why do cult leaders always insist on singing?

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Tony Ortega has the story.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/07/18/jo...entologys-sea-org-and-in-fear-of-wealthy-dad/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

For once, the Church of Scientology is getting some positive press for the good works that it does in the community. Rapper The Game showed up at Scientology’s community center in South Central L.A. yesterday for a gang summit and peace accord that he had organized with Snoop Dogg (who didn’t show). Gang leaders and The Game met with L.A. police chief Charlie Beck against a backdrop festooned with Scientology logos. Church leader David Miscavige will be boasting about this one, and why not. For once, Scientology did the selfless thing and tried to help society…wait, what’s that? Who made the scene? Alfreddie and Rizza? Aw, well. It was funny business as usual, then.

RizzaAlfreddie.jpg

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Leland

Crusader

Birds of a feather, flock together?

guanoloco

As-Wased

I agree. I don't expect the warm fuzzy feelings to last too long though.

(And where are the BLM reps?)

BLM was started by three lesbian feminists steeped in black studies, gender studies, women's studies, etc. I consider that diametrically opposed to Scientology's idea of pushing responsibility vs being a victim.

Per Ron BLM is very thoroughly 1.1.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Re: Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Cente

Had the same thought. But there are videos of Long on YouTube (he was a self-styled personal guru, nutritionist, life-coach, physical trainer, philosopher, political activist & spiritual advisor. But, he disavowed belonging to all groups and claimed he only followed himself. So, I don't think the media will get much mileage on his former affiliation with the NOI--because at most all they can level against him is that he "...was a former member of the National of Islam".

However, last week (before any of the cop murders in Dallas or Baton Rouge, I kept thinking about that speech where Farrakhan called for "10,000 fearless" angry black men to rise up and murder whitey and/or cops. I was thinking of sending a note over to Tony Ortega to consider sending another "OPEN LETTER TO TOM CRUISE" (part II) which asked him to publicly disavow Farrakhan/NOI hate speech and incitements to murder. After all, NOI is an in-house affiliate, ally and trusted partner in Scientology's quest to save the world.

Readers Note: Tony sent a blisteringly brilliant "OPEN LETTER" to Cruise a couple/few years back, which Cruise was too frightened to respond to. If I recall, he had his attorney answer the charges of why Cruise didn't lift a finger when COB was known to be serially kidnapping and physically assaulting staff. His all-star celebrity lawyer said that Tom was familiar with the allegations but didn't believe it. That's it. That's all he responded. Shocking level of irresponsibility, complicity and facilitation for such a self-proclaimed human rights champion like Cruise.

Farrakhan's video, delivered less than a year ago, is still shocking beyond belief. Perhaps even more disturbing is that Scientology and gov't agencies have not been stirred or shamed into immediate action and repudiation against the hate/terrorist group NOI.

If this was a court room, the prosecutor would need only play this video as self-incriminating evidence of the hate speech and incitement to commit murder. It is a shame that the sociopath Gavin Long doesn't have Facebook or other diary/manifesto memorializations of his literal carrying out the cop murders as compliance to Farrakhan's inspirational rants.

[video=youtube;ImaPsvNBTgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImaPsvNBTgY[/video]

Possibly the reason for a lack of Facebook and other evidence is that this group is made up of serious career criminals instead of naive Islamic college kids who sermon from their soapbox media. These guys know how to smuggle drugs in 1st world nations and are probably more savvy and careful with connecting the dots than idiots who strap on explosive vests in the hopes of getting laid.

guanoloco

As-Wased

Point well taken.

But, I remain skeptical on gangbangers saying they won't be violent again. Their entire livelihood depends on violence. How else are they going to protect their "turf" when rival street-corner dealers set up shop in their territory?

How else are they going to get payment from all the peeps who owe them money?

How else are they going to demand "respect", one of the principle social status currencies in the ghetto.

How are they going to rob, carjack & collect protection money without guns and imminent threat to their victims?

The entire premise of gang thugs cleaning up the hood is ludicrous. That would be like the COS conducting an arbitration with a declared SP to see if their donations should be refunded. And the arbitrators are all KSW Scientologists whose scriptural beliefs & practices mandate that "an SP has no rights" and must be "tricked, lied to" and "destroyed utterly".

It would be a lovely dream to think of the ghettos turning around from the terrorist war zones they have become. But seriously, this is going to be done by illiterate, violent, career criminals who make their money from violence backed rackets?

All those hundreds of "gang truce" efforts have all failed for a simple reason--the people signing those truces are largely illiterate sociopaths and pathological liars.

For anyone thinking that I have extreme views, I invite you to go look at a website called WORLDSTAR.COM which celebrates thug life all across american ghettos.

Or if you really disagree, tonight take a walk through any ghetto in your city and come back tomorrow and tell everyone about it in a post. What's that? You say if you do that you probably won't live to see tomorrow?

Exactly.

Worldstar.com is for an internet provider. What's the url that you meant?

Anonycat

Crusader

More of The Game. The fact the Way to Happiness symbol is used in the background, as opposed to the Scientology symbol, is no accident. Well played.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...92165600.81047.100000618558052&type=3&theater

attachment.php

I usually don't read peoples wall of hashtags, but I did, and was amused to see coolaid there. Well, it's the new release by Snoop Dog (I guess his Rasta phase is over), and although he declined to attend this - and I can see why, the cover art does not exactly look like ... well, "swag", "hair", "G", "lingo" and "style" is the cool aid he's selling to kids, with 2 gangsters and a prostitute with a HUGE butt. I also noticed the East Coast gang sign shining above him. Yeah, not a good time to have your photo taken at a cult outlet.

snoop-dogg-new-album-coolaid-compressed.jpg

He's about to start a tour, and he still has an image to uphold.

wizsnoopdoggtour.jpg

CommunicatorIC

I usually don't read peoples wall of hashtags, but I did, and was amused to see coolaid there. Well, it's the new release by Snoop Dog (I guess his Rasta phase is over), and although he declined to attend this - and I can see why, the cover art does not exactly look like ... well, "swag", "hair", "G", "lingo" and "style" is the cool aid he's selling to kids, with 2 gangsters and a prostitute with a HUGE butt. I also noticed the East Coast gang sign shining above him. Yeah, not a good time to have your photo taken at a cult outlet.

snoop-dogg-new-album-coolaid-compressed.jpg

He's about to start a tour, and he still has an image to uphold.

wizsnoopdoggtour.jpg
Interesting observation. Could Snoop sign the below Bloods - Crips 2016 Peace Treaty and Ceasefire Agreement given the promise in the second column that is both third from the top and third from the bottom? My question is not rhetorical; I honestly don't know. I know the Church of Scientology, a sponsor of this event, Drug Free World and Narconon are against marijuana. I'm pretty sure The Way to Happiness, also a sponsor of this event, is against marijuana. Does that mean marijuana is drug that "poisons" the body within the meaning of such promise of the Bloods - Crips 2016 Peace Treaty and Ceasefire Agreement?

attachment.php

Anonycat

Crusader

He smokes cannabis daily, so there seems to be a conflict, and also the cartoon images of crips on the cover art along with a gang sign doesn't really shout out harmony. I can't say I know him, but I did meet him at a pretty wicked party, where he also performed a set.

Also, he typically smokes a fatty on-stage when he performs. Yeah, it sounds like a clash.

Jump

Operating teatime

He smokes cannabis daily, so there seems to be a conflict, and also the cartoon images of crips on the cover art along with a gang sign doesn't really shout out harmony. I can't say I know him, but I did meet him at a pretty wicked party, where he also performed a set.

Also, he typically smokes a fatty on-stage when he performs. Yeah, it sounds like a clash.

And a verse from 1 John 3:14 .. "when you in da hood u live 4eva!"

Whatever works baby.

.. I guess. :confused2:

CommunicatorIC

And a verse from 1 John 3:14 .. "when you in da hood u live 4eva!"

Whatever works baby.

.. I guess. :confused2:
To be fair, not quite.

1 John 3:14

http://biblehub.com/1_john/3-14.htm

New International Version
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love each other. Anyone who does not love remains in death.

New Living Translation
If we love our Christian brothers and sisters, it proves that we have passed from death to life. But a person who has no love is still dead.

English Standard Version
We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brothers. Whoever does not love abides in death.

Berean Study Bible
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. The one who does not love remains in death.

Berean Literal Bible
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. The one not loving abides in death.

New American Standard Bible
We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love abides in death.

King James Bible
We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
We know that we have passed from death to life because we love our brothers. The one who does not love remains in death.

International Standard Version
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love one another. The person who does not love remains spiritually dead.

NET Bible
We know that we have crossed over from death to life because we love our fellow Christians. The one who does not love remains in death.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
We know that we have departed from death into life by this: Because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother remains in death.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love other believers. The person who doesn't grow in love remains in death.

New American Standard 1977
We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love abides in death.

Jubilee Bible 2000
We know that we are passed from death unto life, in that we love the brethren. He that does not love his brother abides in death.

King James 2000 Bible
We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loves not his brother abides in death.

American King James Version
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brothers. He that loves not his brother stays in death.

American Standard Version
We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not abideth in death.

Douay-Rheims Bible
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not, abideth in death.

Darby Bible Translation
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love [his] brother abides in death.

English Revised Version
We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not abideth in death.

Webster's Bible Translation
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother, abideth in death.

Weymouth New Testament
As for us, we know that we have already passed out of death into Life--because we love our brother men. He who is destitute of love continues dead.

World English Bible
We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brothers. He who doesn't love his brother remains in death.

Young's Literal Translation
we -- we have known that we have passed out of the death to the life, because we love the brethren; he who is not loving the brother doth remain in the death.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

JDzRwxz.jpg

Why are they all playing 'scissors paper stone'? I thought this was a serious business.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

I'd really like to get to the bottom of the reason for Snoop Dogg's no-show at the event.

Warning: total speculation coming up!

Maybe the CO$ rep tried to "handle" him to either do or say something or not do or say something. Maybe they wanted him to stop using marijuana. And he said "F**k you I'm outta here!"

Or, they realized they couldn't control what he might do or say, and they uninvited him. (Since it was their building.)

I bet either way, it's significant. He was a goddam co-host! What co-host doesn't show up at his own event??

I cannot find anything in the media that even addresses this. Why?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

BLM was started by three lesbian feminists steeped in black studies, gender studies, women's studies, etc. I consider that diametrically opposed to Scientology's idea of pushing responsibility vs being a victim.

Per Ron BLM is very thoroughly 1.1.

I'm starting to think the BLM movement is a "false flag" operation. If the KKK had set out to deliberately damage race relations in the US, they could not have done a better job than by covertly
financing "Black Lives Matter".

Really, who would be so stupid as to think that blocking highway traffic during the afternoon commute time, and making people sit in their cars for an hour, in the summer heat, would generate GOOD feelings for your agenda?