What's new

Independent Scientology Advanced Org of the Great Plains videos

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
The vimeo page has a link to their fb page. They are located in Kansas, of all places.

Interestingly, their promotional material is of a higher standard than COfS. The spelling is correct, the fonts aren't absolutely atrocious, and they are understated. Squirrels.

Hold on, their webpage has an LRH biography. Although to it's credit it begins by mentioning Miller and Atack, it soon focuses on the gaps in his records and attempts to minimize the strength of Miller's and Atack's conclusions.

I didn't read all of it (it is over 20,000 words), but it is well cited.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Are there supposed to be links in those first three posts? I see nothing but the bold text. :confused2:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Are there supposed to be links in those first three posts? I see nothing but the bold text. :confused2:
Each has an embedded Vimeo video. Something is wonky with ESMB -- sometimes the video shows up, sometimes it doesn't. I'll go back and add a plain link for each video, in addition to the embed, so something will be there every time for everyone.

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Thanks. But on the vimeo pages you linked, they link to that page and it has their name on it.

View attachment 12961
Thanks. Interesting and a bit odd given that Scientolipedia purports to cover all, or almost all, of Independent Scientology including, for example, Milestone Two. Still, I stand corrected. If the Advanced Org of the Great Plains claims it as their website, who am I to complain? :confused2:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks. Interesting and a bit odd given that Scientolipedia purports to cover all, or almost all, of Independent Scientology including, for example, Milestone Two. Still, I stand corrected. If the Advanced Org of the Great Plains claims it as their website, who am I to complain? :confused2:

To be fair to you they don't actually say it is their website.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What a load of annoying crap. The medium is overwhelming the message. As far as I can tell the "meter reads" video is four minutes of artsy-fartsy decoration surrounding a bit of text and ONE meter read, supposedly a small fall. There aren't even two (or five or ten) different ones to show the variation possible.

The website? I waited 30 seconds for it to load then gave up.

I assume this Advance Dawg of the Great Pains is one guy in his house who audits stuff.

Badly.

Paul

Irayam

Patron with Honors
Wow!

These videos and web pages are so aesthetic, I'm glad I know what $cientology is...
Otherwise I could be tempted to give some credit to this scam.
What a difference when compared with the official, crappy advertising!

Irayam

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I finally got the web page to load. Yup, nothing says professionalism like having half your FRONT PAGE full of Lorem Ipsum and placeholder images, and -- for peeps who know something about the FZ -- Pat Krenik as the Snr C/S.

ao-gp-20160807.jpg

Paul

Jump

Operating teatime
. . .
The Ideal Advanced Org in Kansas . . . .

View attachment 12960

:wink2:

And some time later ...

Lone_Shack_on_the_Plains-330-exp.jpg

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Each has an embedded Vimeo video. Something is wonky with ESMB -- sometimes the video shows up, sometimes it doesn't. I'll go back and add a plain link for each video, in addition to the embed, so something will be there every time for everyone.

I see it now you changed it....Vimeo, no wonder. Not gonna even bother clicking, pathetic promo is pathetic.

phenomanon

Canyon
What a load of annoying crap. The medium is overwhelming the message. As far as I can tell the "meter reads" video is four minutes of artsy-fartsy decoration surrounding a bit of text and ONE meter read, supposedly a small fall. There aren't even two (or five or ten) different ones to show the variation possible.

The website? I waited 30 seconds for it to load then gave up.

I assume this Advance Dawg of the Great Pains is one guy in his house who audits stuff.

Badly.

Paul

Me, too, Paul.

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
What a fantastic waste of time. The videos themselves, I mean.

The Ls "promo video" has quotes that go by so fast you don't have time to read any of them.

The meter reads video takes four minutes to get to showing you one read and it doesn't even have the auditor's voice dubbed over so you get no idea what an instant read actually is.

Methinks someone was a little too excited about their shiny After Effects templates and lost sight of the idea of an audience.

Note: As though any of this is useful in any way at all, LOL.