What's new

List of accounts of Scientology Disconnection Policy

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
[FONT=&amp]Didn't know exactly where to put it, so move if inappropriate.

For a few months there has now been a list of accounts of the disconnection policy, put together by Anonymous.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]By now over 300 documented accounts from people speaking out about it using their real name. [/FONT]:omg:

[FONT=&amp]If you want your story to be added, please see the page.

Damn "church". [/FONT]
:angry:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looks like a good spot. What a beautiful idea. It's a horrible list and a horrible practice, but the cult hates the attention drawn to disconnection. This really might do a lot of good.

M

Moderator 3375

We now have a sub forum, Fair Game and Disconnection victims, so I've moved the thread there, as it's right on topic.
M3375

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Having the list is wonderful. I hope that somehow this list can link to the CALLME Billboard campaign

[FONT=&amp]Didn't know exactly where to put it, so move if inappropriate.

For a few months there has now been a list of accounts of the disconnection policy, put together by Anonymous.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]By now over 300 documented accounts from people speaking out about it using their real name. [/FONT]:omg:

[FONT=&amp]If you want your story to be added, please see the page.

Damn "church". [/FONT]
:angry:

Margaret

Patron
Looks like a good spot. What a beautiful idea. It's a horrible list and a horrible practice, but the cult hates the attention drawn to disconnection. This really might do a lot of good.

Very true. If there is enough noise then maybe it will start to help and Scn will tell those that they have to reconnect for PR purposes. Even if it's just "good roads and good weather"from their point of view, it's still so much better than no contact with a loved one.

It really is so awful how Scn rips apart family and friends.

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
My daughter Ann was ordered to disconnect from me in 2001. She has a daughter Alexis who is 13 years old and has been disconnected from me since birth. I was in Scientology for 24 years. All my Scientology friends and associates disconnected from me.

Here’s a letter I wrote to David Miscavige about disconnection in 2006:

March 13, 2006

David Miscavige
Religious Technology Center
1710 Ivar Avenue, Suite 1100
Los Angeles, California 90028

Also by e-mail via RTC

Mr. Miscavige:

The following is a partial transcript of Rita Cosby’s February 27 interview of your junior Mike Rinder on MSNBC:

COSBY: You know, what about what we were just talking about, this disconnection that we were just hearing about from Janet? Is there something like disconnection, where people basically have a choice between their family and their loved ones or the church.

RINDER: No, there isn‘t. That‘s a real misconception that she has. In fact, one of the fundamentals of Scientology is communication, establishing communication, putting families together, reestablishing relationships. And that‘s something that she will find that a lot of Scientologists do. They establish much better relationships with their family, in fact.

You know how cruel Rinder’s lie is about disconnection, otherwise you wouldn’t have had him say it. In fact, you postulate that this lie is even more cruel than it is, that its effect on the SPs whose disconnections you order is even more shattering than it is. Your ideal scene would be something like all SPs shattered or all SPs shot down like ducks in ponds, yet I and millions more just like me are still here. So reality must remain a couple of inches short of your postulates.Obviously you’d like your SP victims to be terrified and driven into apathy, since this kind of bald faced lie serves to show you and Scientologists like Rinder as conscienceless and violently dangerous. Nobody not confident in how dangerous to people they have willed themselves to be would state such a patent and cruel lie.

Rinder’s lie, and your lie, about disconnection, however, although scary, has not reduced me to apathy, but caused me to write you and to tell the whole world how dishonest and cruel you and Scientology are. As a start, I’m creating a new “Disconnection” section on my site, and will be webbing further materials to expose this practice and do something about ending the hate and harm it engenders.

I’m sure you’ve noticed that Gerry has been indicating that you’re a sociopath. As you know, he even had the American Psychiatric Association certify you as a Clear Sociopath.

I’ve also been studying sociopathy recently, and, although I have not quite come to the same conclusion about your psychology, your willful serial lying and cruelty would, I think, lead any reasonable researcher or psychological professional toward that diagnosis.

Although I’m not prepared to call you a sociopath just yet, I have only a few days ago concluded beyond any reasonable doubt that L. Ron Hubbard was a sociopath. In fact, I will also use this letter to you to announce a new section on my site, “Ron the Sociopath.”

The realization that Hubbard was a sociopath, and what that meant, stunned me. He was either conscienceless or willed himself conscienceless, and sought moreover to remake me without a conscience. There was no hope for me of any kind in Scientology for the simple reason that Hubbard was a sociopath.

Hubbard withheld, and you and other Scientology leaders have withheld, the fact that he was a sociopath. Hubbard had a duty and you have had a duty to disclose that he was a sociopath. I would never have entered Scientology’s door if I had known that its founder and leader was a sociopath. I certainly would not have given that organization one thin dime if I had known Hubbard was a sociopath. I would never have married someone who I knew to be working for an organization founded and operated by a sociopath. I would never have brought up my child in an organization founded and operated by a sociopath that implanted her with that sociopath’s philosophy and mentality.

Hubbard acted deliberately and continuously to prevent me and others like me from discovering that he was a sociopath, including by portraying himself as honest and caring and positioning himself as a humanitarian. You, as Scientology head since Hubbard died, have always done the same, pumping out a thus far endless river of lies in print and every medium about how honest, caring and humanitarian Hubbard the sociopath was. As Scientology’s head you have a duty to stop covering up the fact that Hubbard was a sociopath.

I’ve started “Ron the Sociopath” with a number of quotes from The Sociopath Next Door by psychologist Martha Stout, along with a set of quotes from Hubbard “scripture” relating to the view of life as a game.

Dr. Stout says, for example:

Martha Stout said:
Sociopaths, people with no intervening sense of obligation based in attachments to others, typically devote their lives to interpersonal games, to “winning,” to domination for the sake of domination. The rest of us, who do possess conscience, may be able to understand this motivational scheme conceptually, but when we see it in real life, its contours are so alien that we often fail to “see” it at all. Many people without conscience will behave self-destructively simply for the purposes of the game.

But there is one thing [the sociopath] can do, and he does this one thing better than almost anyone else: [He] is brilliant at winning. He can dominate. He can bend others to his will.

[…]

Strategies and payoffs are the only thrills he knows, and he has spent his entire life getting better at the game. For [the sociopath] the game is everything, and though he is too shrewd to say so, he thinks the rest of us are naive and stupid for not playing it his way. And this is exactly what happens to the human mind when emotional attachment and conscience are missing. Life is reduced to a contest, and other human beings seem to be nothing more than game pieces, to be moved about, used as shields, or ejected.

Stout, M., Ph.D (2005). The Sociopath Next Door. New York, Three Rivers Press.

Hubbard said, and had me and every other Scientologist saying throughout my Scientology years, that all life is a game, and of course that Scientology was “the only game in which everyone wins.” The reason life was a game to Hubbard, the reason why I was his pawn, and the reason he would lie about everyone winning in his game, was that he was a sociopath. The reason Scientology could never “work” for me is that I was not a sociopath, and could not be made one.When it is understood what a sociopath is and that Hubbard was one, his game-playing sociopathy can be found in his “confidential” scriptures. Of course many of these scriptures are kept confidential to conceal the fact that Hubbard was a sociopath. See, e.g., HCOPL 16 February 1969, Reissued 24 September 1987 “Targets Defense:”

Hubbard said:
The vital targets on which we must invest most of our time are:

T1. Depopularizing the enemy to a point of total obliteration.

T2. Taking over the control or allegiance of the heads or proprietors of all news media.

T3. Taking over the control or allegiance of key political figures.

T4. Taking over the control or allegiance of those who monitor international finance and shifting them to a less precarious finance standard.

T5. Generally revitalizing the societies in which we are operating.

T6. Winning overwhelming public support.

T7. Use all other similar groups as allies.

These, of course, are very long range targets. But it is what must be done to continue the longevity of our organizations.

Our only justification for doing these things is that Scientology is the only game where everyone wins.

Hubbard, L. R., (1969, 16 February). (Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter.) Targets, Defense.

Hubbard also writes in HCOPL 15 August 1960 “Dept of Government Affairs:”

Hubbard said:
The goal of the Department is to bring the government and hostile philosophies or societies into a state of complete compliance with the goals of Scientology. This is done by high level ability to control and in its absence by low level ability to overwhelm. Introvert such agencies. Control such agencies. Scientology is the only game on Earth where everybody wins. There is no overt [crime] in bringing good order.

Hubbard, L. R. (1960-08-15) Department of Government Affairs. Department of Special Affairs Investigations Officer Full Hat.

In his game theory material, Hubbard writes about auditing, his psychotherapy technology in which, as you know, I was well trained:

Hubbard said:
Auditing is not a game between auditor and preclear on an opposing basis but on a team basis. The auditor and, eventually, the preclear are engaged upon a game, themselves versus the opponents to survival in life.

Hubbard, L. R. (1956-02-14) Operational Bulletin 17 Processing Results. Technical Bulletins of Dianetics and Scientology 1955-1956. (1991 ed.) Los Angeles. Bridge Publications, Inc.

The major opponent to survival in life as Hubbard viewed it, which the auditor and preclear were to join forces to overwhelm and erase, was the human God-given conscience.Because today is Hubbard’s birthday, and because of the “game” he made every Scientologist in his organization “play” every year, which climaxed on his birthday, I’ve created an “LRH Birthday Game” subsection for Ron the Sociopath. In the birthday game issue LRH ED 339R Int 13 March 1982 Revised 30 July 1982, Hubbard likens his game to a horse race and calls himself the “top jockey,” so I gave “Ron the Top Jock” a mount of his own.

Hubbard’s birthday game was never fun. It deprived me of sleep and “family time” and was bad for good health. It was demeaning, justified slave labor, left me hopeless, and made me feel like a nag. All because the man whose birthday we slaved to 5.4x our stats for was a sociopath. I would never have slaved for Hubbard, never have run his race, never have played his game, if I had known he was a sociopath. Today my contribution is to tell the world, both wogs and Scientologists, that the birthday game’s source was a sociopath.

It has recently been stated in public forums on the Internet, by individuals who claimed to witness these events, that since you’ve been running Scientology you have physically assaulted a number of people, including knocking them to the ground, and that you have verbally abused and threatened many more. Although this evidence is admittedly astonishing, some of these apparently knowledgeable individuals have averred that among the people you physically assaulted you beat Mike Rinder on multiple occasions. Seeing Rinder on TV and hearing him lie about disconnection, and be the violent and dangerous person it takes to lie a lie like that, made sense of you beating him senselessly. He dramatizes classic hubbardian contagion of aberration: you overwhelmed Rinder and he has gone into your violent, dangerous, and, you’d have to say, winning, valence.

Obviously, as I mentioned, the evidence indicates that like Hubbard you are a sociopath. It seemed improbable that Scientology’s two heads in its short history are both sociopaths, and principally for that reason I have been reluctant to reach that conclusion. Although it is what makes sense of your senseless, even physical, attacks on people, and why you are so dishonest and cruel, it is also a frightful thought because it means you have no hope of changing, and your victims have no hope that you’ll change.

If you really are a sociopath, and you should be very aware that you are behaving like one, you will continue to bully people, continue to lie, continue to threaten, and very well may murder if you haven’t already. Obviously, if you are a sociopath you have no legitimate right to lead people. Scientologists deserve a non-sociopath for a leader for a change.

Although it seems impossible, the way you run the Scientology cult even gives L. Ron Hubbard a bad name. There is no doubt that he was a sociopath, but he did not declare me an SP, you did. Hubbard did not order my daughter disconnected from me, you did. He didn’t violate his own policy, go against all decency and make himself a cheap crook to not refund my money when I requested it in accordance with his policy, you did.

Nevertheless, in an abundance of caution, I will give you a four hundred ninetieth opportunity to do the right thing, to stop your lying, to stop bullying people, and stop the practice of disconnection. With the time you will save, if you forsake the sociopathic path, you can tell the truth about Hubbard and about all the people you’ve bullied and beaten, you can allow compassion back into Scientologists’ hearts, and you can act in kindness to reunite families instead of breaking them up out of cruelty.

You can also immediately refund the money Hubbard’s agents and your agents scammed from me by this sociopath’s lies and by preventing me, until now, from discovering his sociopathy.

Yours resolutely,

Caroline Letkeman
[address, phone number]

cc:
Scientologists
Wogs
Wog media

More re disconnection:

1. Declaration of Caroline Letkeman (2001-04-27)
  2. FLB ETHICS ORDER 1448 Suppressive Person Declare Caroline Letkeman

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
From another thread I posted:

Russia TV 5 Investigation of Scientology.

The date of the report is July 17, 2016. Use Google translation. There is also video at the link.

http://www.5-tv.ru/glavnoe/broadcasts/509185/506/

The following short Google translated excerpt indicates that the Church of Scientology has exported true, on-Source KSW Scientology to Russia. The "here it is" refers to a letter being shown on the video.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

For example, Sergey Voldaev long time he spent with his mother in the church, decided one day to get out of it. He wrote a letter, here it is - the man says that his life the last few years has been a nightmare. Mother wrote in response to a denunciation son. And today she wants nothing to hear about his son. Dasas again at work. With the "raw material" - the so-called people who are in the process of treatment - it turns out. With "hot files" - those parishioners who at least once, but bought Scientology services - she is doing, on the contrary, not very. Head, of course, not happy, and so he sends it to the next training. Michael Kozin - the oldest and Honored Worker Church - explains how to behave with difficult clients. In this case, by any means necessary to persuade the person to come to the organization and buy service.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
If you edit the wiki directly, please ALWAYS provide a link.

There MUST be proof of the disconnection case elsewhere on the net.

Direct edits to this wiki without a link to a story published online will be reverted.