What's new

I just woke up

dr3k

Patron with Honors
can you provide us with the names of both the female and the male auditor please? Or failing that, perhaps a vague description of their appearance?

Pitbull

Patron with Honors
This is bizarre and ridiculous at best. I've never run across anyone who claims to have been beaten by their auditor with a stick. Maybe it would have a shred of believability if this was a Sea Org person who was sworn to serve and obey.

On the other hand, a Scientologists is expected to follow instructions. This isn't a free for all, you know. There are rules and they are meant to be obeyed. Come to think of it, being beaten lightly with a stick was a mild reprimand for this individual.

Security requires that Scientology run a tight ship. You can't have people poking around where unauthorized. This person was asked nicely to leave the area at first, but no. He had to come around snooping into areas that were clearly none of his concern. What if they were discussing IAS or Sea Org stragegy in this area? What if a PC was dealing with serious past-life issues in session? Or information well beyond this persons training or case level could have been highly re-stimulative.

They were doing him a favor.

A mild slap with a stick is better than lengthy and expensive actions or ethics cycles. This should be used more often.

I'm tired of whiners and complainers. They only slow down the road for everyone else.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Security, for scientology, is largely necessary because they are an abusive cult, working on mind control of their flock. As such, fuck their security.

There are many people who believe that people should be corrected through corporal punishment (except themselves). Such people usually find their way to prison, where abusers belong.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
First off, it wasn't a mild slap with a stick. Secondly, this was LV org, no OT stuff to be seen. You must be an OSA goon Pitbull, if not your callousness is deserving of your return to the cult - I think the Int Base could use a guy like you. DM might put you on his private staff.

The only off-limit rooms in an org that I know of are HCO offices, OSA and clear folder storage. They usually keep them locked. The moron that left the room open should be the one in trouble.

Hello, could you clarify one thing. Were you getting audited when this guy hit you or was he being the ethics officer?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
First off, it wasn't a mild slap with a stick. Secondly, this was LV org, no OT stuff to be seen. You must be an OSA goon Pitbull, if not your callousness is deserving of your return to the cult - I think the Int Base could use a guy like you. DM might put you on his private staff.

The only off-limit rooms in an org that I know of are HCO offices, OSA and clear folder storage. They usually keep them locked. The moron that left the room open should be the one in trouble.

Hello, could you clarify one thing. Were you getting audited when this guy hit you or was he being the ethics officer?

Pitbull is being sarcastic I think. :coolwink:

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Who paid?

I'm curious to know who paid for your auditing, Hello? The person that paid for it should be asking for a refund. Did you take photos of your bruises like you said you were going to do on the chat? And did you manage to get to the raid in Vegas?

I hope you are doing ok now, and that you have managed to steer clear of the org and all of its misery.

I was walking around in the Org with one of my friends waiting until her mom was done getting audited. We where just walking around talking about little things when we stopped in front of this office, the door was open so I looked in my friend told me that we shouldnt be there. So we continued down the hall talking. She told me that she had to go to the bathroom so I waited outside, eventually I got bored waiting for her. So I started thinking about the office, I wondered why my friend didnt want to go in there. And I found myself walking back toward the office. I knew I wasnt suppose to be in there but I wanted to know why I wasnt suppose to be. I walked in and looked on the shelf. The typical books lined the shelfs. Then, my auditor came in. I remember her looking at me her looking at me with disappointment in her eyes. I hated that just the look made me feel like a horrible person. She grabbed me by the arm and asked me why I was there. I told her the truth. I told her that my friend had told me not to go in the office but I was curious and wanted to know why I wasnt suppose to be in there. She got angry with me and all of a sudden she changed from the nice auditor to this cold bitter woman she sent me to ethics, and for it I was given another auditor, a guy. He was horrible, he yelled and beat with a stick. My back and side still hurt from this. I was put through this three time before I finally realized. I honestly thought it was my fault and that I deserved it but looking at it now I realize that yes, I was told not to go into a room but did it anyway but I dont think hitting me was a proper punishment. I am still scared of them. I go outside and I get hassled, they keep trying to get me to go back but I just keep telling them I dont want anything to do with them.
I dont know what to think anymore
everything has changed so much
and I'm so confused with everything
~Hello

He beat you with a stick? I'm pretty sure that's a violation of the Auditor's Code.

Andrew

Patron with Honors
This is bizarre and ridiculous at best. I've never run across anyone who claims to have been beaten by their auditor with a stick. Maybe it would have a shred of believability if this was a Sea Org person who was sworn to serve and obey.

On the other hand, a Scientologists is expected to follow instructions. This isn't a free for all, you know. There are rules and they are meant to be obeyed. Come to think of it, being beaten lightly with a stick was a mild reprimand for this individual.

Security requires that Scientology run a tight ship. You can't have people poking around where unauthorized. This person was asked nicely to leave the area at first, but no. He had to come around snooping into areas that were clearly none of his concern. What if they were discussing IAS or Sea Org stragegy in this area? What if a PC was dealing with serious past-life issues in session? Or information well beyond this persons training or case level could have been highly re-stimulative.

They were doing him a favor.

A mild slap with a stick is better than lengthy and expensive actions or ethics cycles. This should be used more often.

I'm tired of whiners and complainers. They only slow down the road for everyone else.

Yes. I agree.

I've often thought that if we could just "misplace" all but a handful of the Earth's population then it would make things a lot easier. Clearing the planet becomes a reality if there was only a couple of hundred people.

Perhaps if we release the OT levels publicly then all of the people will get ill and die and only the proper OTs will be left. Maybe DM has already thought of this and that's where the leaks are coming from...

Hello:

First off, I'm sorry this happened to you.

Secondly, Tell your Mom, even if you think she won't understand or approve.

Third, call the police with your Mom at your side, if she will, or by yourself if you have to.

I'm a Mom myself and IF anyone harmed one of my children I they would hope the police got to them first!

This is not anly abuse and assualt/battery but child abuse. Sorry I know my daughter hated to be called a child at 17 but it's the truth legally.

+++++

As for those who have said they have never seen any violence in an org...come on..not even seen someone grabbed by the arm and wisked into another room? Screamed at? I have.

byte301

Crusader
Hello:

First off, I'm sorry this happened to you.

Secondly, Tell your Mom, even if you think she won't understand or approve.

Third, call the police with your Mom at your side, if she will, or by yourself if you have to.

I'm a Mom myself and IF anyone harmed one of my children I they would hope the police got to them first!

This is not anly abuse and assualt/battery but child abuse. Sorry I know my daughter hated to be called a child at 17 but it's the truth legally.

+++++

As for those who have said they have never seen any violence in an org...come on..not even seen someone grabbed by the arm and wisked into another room? Screamed at? I have.

FormallyIn, I never even saw that at my org. But I believe that it happens at orgs now. I've been out for 20 years,btw. I think the $cilons are in a very desperate mode right now and are capable of just about anything.

We have talked to this girl at great length and I still don't know if she did anything about it or not.

Pixie

Crusader
I have seen two people getting beaten on two different occasions while on staff. It DOES happen!

byte301

Crusader
I have seen two people getting beaten on two different occasions while on staff. It DOES happen!

Really Pixie? Wow. I am surprised that I'm not more surprised if you know what I mean. Oh wait...I actually saw a girl of about 4'11'' tall beat up a guy in the sauna during the purif. She was really sick and he was making fun of her (not handling her origination at all) and she jumped up and started pounding on him. She didn't hurt him of course, and it was actually funny cause he deserved it. They made up 5 minutes later. That was the only physical thing I ever saw. I was lucky I think to be in an org out in the sticks. More laid back.

Pixie

Crusader
Really Pixie? Wow. I am surprised that I'm not more surprised if you know what I mean. Oh wait...I actually saw a girl of about 4'11'' tall beat up a guy in the sauna during the purif. She was really sick and he was making fun of her (not handling her origination at all) and she jumped up and started pounding on him. She didn't hurt him of course, and it was actually funny cause he deserved it. They made up 5 minutes later. That was the only physical thing I ever saw. I was lucky I think to be in an org out in the sticks. More laid back.

No, I've written about this in my earliest posts. My ex husband was one of them, he got beaten twice, and another good friend from the org who joined the SO got beaten up against a wall outside an event of all places another time. It's nothing short of disgusting. Remember that scientology can make people crazy and do crazy things that they wouldn't normally do, myself included, but yes, it does for sure happen.

byte301

Crusader
No, I've written about this in my earliest posts. My ex husband was one of them, he got beaten twice, and another good friend from the org who joined the SO got beaten up against a wall outside an event of all places another time. It's nothing short of disgusting. Remember that scientology can make people crazy and do crazy things that they wouldn't normally do, myself included, but yes, it does for sure happen.

I missed those posts Pixie. That is disgusting. What would anybody do to deserve that kind of treatment. Staff taking on Davey's personna I guess. It's just mind blowing.

Pixie

Crusader
I missed those posts Pixie. That is disgusting. What would anybody do to deserve that kind of treatment. Staff taking on Davey's personna I guess. It's just mind blowing.

It is byte, and it's more terrifying than one can imagine, I just stood there shaking I'm ashamed to say. But now, I would for sure jumped in and given him as good as.. yes.. it's horrendous.. bad bad memories.. :no:

byte301

Crusader
It is byte, and it's more terrifying than one can imagine, I just stood there shaking I'm ashamed to say. But now, I would for sure jumped in and given him as good as.. yes.. it's horrendous.. bad bad memories.. :no:

I think in moments like those people just freeze. You have to take a minute to convince yourself you're seeing what you think your seeing. So don't feel bad about not jumping in. The guy will get his sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.

Pixie

Crusader
I think in moments like those people just freeze. You have to take a minute to convince yourself you're seeing what you think your seeing. So don't feel bad about not jumping in. The guy will get his sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.

You hit the nail on the head there, there were times when I froze, for sure, one thing that made me freeze I don't think I'll ever get over, but get over I must and try to move on, it's hard to put into words though you know. Well last I hear this guy was delclared but hell who hasn't been. I wouldn't hold that against him either, I think a lot of us were pretty psyco when we were in there.

byte301

Crusader
You hit the nail on the head there, there were times when I froze, for sure, one thing that made me freeze I don't think I'll ever get over, but get over I must and try to move on, it's hard to put into words though you know. Well last I hear this guy was delclared but hell who hasn't been. I wouldn't hold that against him either, I think a lot of us were pretty psyco when we were in there.

So sorry you had to go through all that, Pixie. Thank Xenu it's all behind us now. We got our freedom back and won't get fooled again!:happydance:

ExSeaOrg

Patron
Hi,

You didn't do anything wrong. If no one was suppose to be in that room it should have been locked. I am sorry you got hit like that. That's wrong. Where are your parents? Did you tell them about this? How old are you?

None of the rooms should have been locked, unless you are a toddler and it's a medicine cabinet or cleaning supplies.