What's new

Do Marty and Mike talk to each other?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Chris had been seriously pretty much fair to Marty!
Enlightening to grab in a few minutes what happened (in terms of facts) and kept away of any specultations about Marty :confused2:
(has been honest in saying he doesn't have a clue on Marty's motives or else...)

I don't see anything Marty would be mad about...unless Marty is getting mad at what Marty is doing :confused2:

Thank you for the video, It's obvious why Chris is having a large audience and such credibility for the good work he is doing!

:coolwink:

Last edited:
Yuck. Marty, WTF? How far out of the loop are you that you have this to say:

Looking further into Shelton’s gig I learned something remarkable. He has posted dozens of videos pontificating about the damaged minds of Scientologists (current and former). They are delivered with the self-sure authority of an Ivy League shrink. Paradoxically, Shelton’s principle support for putting out his mass psychiatric diagnoses comes from someone who purports to deliver Scientology services at the highest level of proficiency. Shelton’s benefactor also pays Tony Ortega to, among other things, regularly post Shelton’s ramblings at The Underground Bunker
Seriously - Marty. Get a clue why don't you? You are making all these accusations and you haven't bothered to listen to his videos - you sound like a fool. I thought you were smarter than that. And who is his benefactor anyway? Eli Lilly?

Mimsey

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey everyone. Thanks for your support. I will not be responding to Marty's blog as that would be an utter waste of my time, but just to let everyone know what spurred him to write it, I answered a couple of questions in my weekly Q&A show about Marty and Monique's case against Scientology and Marty's recent activities. As you'll see if you watch it, I tried to do this in the most neutral and objective way I could and claimed, quite seriously, that I do not know anything secret or backchannel nor do I have a clue what his actual motives are for doing what he is doing now. There was no smirk or twinkle in my eye when I said this. I was absolutely serious. It's the first question I take up in the video and takes up about the first 15 minutes or so in answering it completely. Just thought this might help clarify and is no effort on my part to stir the pot further. I doubt I'll be commenting on this again. I've got real work to do that involves helping people and exposing Scientology and that takes up plenty of my time already.

Here's the video:
[video=youtube;MKVTyvE0W-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKVTyvE0W-Q[/video]

Thanks for clearing that up. The thought of you trashing Marty seemed very unlikely and it is very clear you have not done so.

You have simply stated the facts and said I don't know why he has done this. There is nothing offensive in any of what you have said.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Marty levels a devastating blow to Chris Shelton with just one short sentence:

"They are delivered with the self-sure authority of an Ivy League shrink."

But for whom was that black-pr, dead-agent, third-party, positioning (against "shrinks") written for? What public does Rathbun hope to win over with that embarrassingly pathetic propaganda? Let's see. . .

WHAT A SCIENTOLOGIST THINKS WHEN THEY READ THAT LINE:
"OMG!!! Shelton's a psych. OMG!!! Shelton's therefore an SP. OMG!!! So, Shelton's a dreaded SP Shrink OMG!! Shelton has therefore been on the track trillions of years, sabotaging mankind's spiritual freedom and fighting against the Commodore and his loyal officers. OMG!!!!

WHAT A WOG THINKS WHEN THEY READ THAT LINE:
"Gee, that sounds excellent. Finally! A well educated Ivy League professional on the mind, rather than having to listen to amateurish, sanctimonious bombast from Scientology charlatans!"

Marty could only have written that if:

1. He is incredibly stupid. (He's not, so I am forthwith ruling #1 out)

2. He is intentionally trolling.

3. Someone else is intentionally trolling (as Marty, on his blog).

4. Rathbun is having (or already had) a mental breakdown and is operating in a severely compromised psychological state. (no reason to assume that, so let's rule it out)

That leaves two viable choices, #2 and #3.

If I had to pick one, it would be #3. Because even if Marty was trying to troll the ex-Scientology/Critic communities, he would not default to Hubbard's embarrassing 1950s/1960s tactics of pointing his finger and yelling bad words (e.g. Communist! Psych! et al) Marty is more creative than that and (I believe) would not want to be caught dead taking on the buffoonish post of being a "psych-buster".

I have no facts that it is #3, but I will say that the ONLY time I have ever seen such amateurishly overblown, melodramatically off-putting dead-agent "capers" are those run by senior management of the Church of Scientology. Marty's blog is now perfectly in synch with all of the corny-cringey-creepy "attacks" that we have seen for decades from the cult; like the time Heber went on national tv and began ranting like an asylum patient, screaming non-sequitur questions like "WHY DO YOU LOVE DRUGS?!" while trying to drown out the host and other guest.

So now Marty attacks Chris Shelton, one of the most intelligent and perfectly likable Scientologists that ever lived. And one views the video looking in vain for ANY slightest morsel of truth in Rathbun's invective-laced ad hominem. But, quite remarkably, there is absolutely NOTHING to find. Chris was charming as ever, perfectly well reasoned, graceful and humble in his earnest attempt to answer a viewer's question.

I see the exact same dna in Rathbun's recent wacky posts that is all over Freedom Magazine and the hate websites that COS sets up to attack its critics. It's the very same madness that was embedded in the Squirrel-Busters who camped on Marty's front lawn, stalked him and yelled insane statements and questions at him to provoke ANY reaction. Unmistakable signature on those absurd, amateurish bullbaiting that is supposed to defeat Scientology's enemies. LOL.

Now, instead of being aimed at Rathbun, the church entheta attack machines are aimed at the critic community at large.

It's all speculation. But, I have just never, ever seen any person or organization as clownishly over the top in their lying attacks as the COS. If I had to bet, that's where the money goes. A COS/OSA "Op" to "take down" the indies and exes.

I feel kind of slighted that Marty hasn't attacked me. Instead they sent "B" team troller Alanzo after me, but he's way too easy to shatter, so where's the fun in that? LOLOL

Last edited:

Free Being Me

Crusader

But for whom was that black-pr, dead-agent, third-party, positioning (against "shrinks") written for? What public does Rathbun hope to win over with that embarrassingly pathetic propaganda? Let's see. . .

"OMG!!! Shelton's a psych. OMG!!! Shelton's therefore an SP. OMG!!! So, Shelton's a dreaded SP Shrink OMG!! Shelton has therefore been on the track trillions of years, sabotaging mankind's spiritual freedom and fighting against the Commodore and his loyal officers. OMG!!!!

"Wow, that sound excellent. Finally! A person well educated on the mind, rather than having to listen to amateurish, sanctimonious bombast from Scientology charlatans!"

4. Rathbun is having (or already had) a mental breakdown and is operating in a severely compromised psychological state. (no reason to assume that, so let's rule it out)

If I had to pick one, it would be #3. Because even if Marty was trying to troll the ex-Scientology/Critic communities, he would not default to Hubbard's embarrassing 1950s/1960s tactics of pointing his finger and yelling bad words (e.g. Communist! Psych! et al) Marty is more creative than that and (I believe) would not want to be caught dead taking on the buffoonish post of being a "psych-buster".

I have no facts that it is #3, but I will say that the ONLY time I have ever seen such amateurishly overblown, melodramatically off-putting dead-agent "capers" are those run by senior management of the Church of Scientology. Marty's blog is now perfectly in synch with all of the corny-cringey-creepy "attacks" that we have seen for decades from the cult; like the time Heber went on national tv and began ranting like an asylum patient, screaming non-sequitur questions like "WHY DO YOU LOVE DRUGS?!" while trying to drown out the host and other guest.

So now Marty attacks Chris Shelton, one of the most intelligent and perfectly likable Scientologists that ever lived. And one views the video looking in vain for ANY slightest morsel of truth in Rathbun's invective-laced ad hominem. But, quite remarkably, there is absolutely NOTHING to find. Chris was charming as ever, perfectly well reasoned, graceful and humble in his earnest attempt to answer a viewer's question.

I see the exact same dna in Rathbun's recent wacky posts that is all over Freedom Magazine and the hate websites that COS sets up to attack its critics. It's the very same madness that was embedded in the Squirrel-Busters who camped on Marty's front lawn, stalked him and yelled insane statements and questions at him to provoke ANY reaction. Unmistakable signature on those absurd, amateurish bullbaiting that is supposed to defeat Scientology's enemies. LOL.

Now, instead of being aimed at Rathbun, the church entheta attack machines are aimed at the critic community at large.

It's all speculation. But, I have just never, ever seen any person or organization as clownishly over the top in their lying attacks as the COS. If I had to bet, that's where the money goes. A COS/OSA "Op" to "take down" the indies and exes.

I feel kind of slighted that Marty hasn't attacked me. Instead they sent "B" team troller Alanzo after me, but he's way too easy to shatter, so where's the fun in that? LOLOL
deception3c.jpg

Birds of a feather deceive together.

HelluvaHoax!

Credits for Louis' film stated that Marty wasn't paid

How about the credits for the full length "SQUIRREL-BUSTERS" film? The one that ends in after Marty has dropped his law suit.

Do those credits also state he wasn't paid? LOL

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
This is the opening two paragraphs, which I felt, made it so that I didn't need to read further. He offers his summary in the first paragraph.

I was amused by this: "inflated airs of self-absorbed arrogance than this fellow manages to put on; nor a mind as infected with hive-mentality." Because do you know how rude Chris was in the video? He said: "a tongue-in-cheek smirk." Jeez, Marty, lighten-up. Watch any of his videos, he breaks into a smile very frequently. If he had a signature "thing" that he does in his videos, that would be it. Smiling.

The style that he wrote it in, is very hostile and provoking. It makes me feel like he's trying to instill an opinion in the reader. I don't know how to say it other than he's coming off like he's an Opinion Leader. He has his little camp, and he's making it clear how they feel ;-) Of course I mean how Marty feels.

Marty, you're doing it again. You're overreacting.

You guys don't get it.
Marty is here to HANDLE THE INTERNET.
Once that's done, this planet will be clear in no time at all.

Hey everyone. Thanks for your support. I will not be responding to Marty's blog as that would be an utter waste of my time, but just to let everyone know what spurred him to write it, I answered a couple of questions in my weekly Q&A show about Marty and Monique's case against Scientology and Marty's recent activities. As you'll see if you watch it, I tried to do this in the most neutral and objective way I could and claimed, quite seriously, that I do not know anything secret or backchannel nor do I have a clue what his actual motives are for doing what he is doing now. There was no smirk or twinkle in my eye when I said this. I was absolutely serious. It's the first question I take up in the video and takes up about the first 15 minutes or so in answering it completely. Just thought this might help clarify and is no effort on my part to stir the pot further. I doubt I'll be commenting on this again. I've got real work to do that involves helping people and exposing Scientology and that takes up plenty of my time already.

Are you sure there was no twinkle in your eye? I kinda thought I saw one.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

"Wow, that sound excellent. Finally! A person well educated on the mind, rather than having to listen to amateurish, sanctimonious bombast from Scientology charlatans!"

Ya know, maybe he sold his blog. Said to hell with the entire scientology rabbit hole. Has no clue or care what is going on in the blog now and is out teaching his kid how to fish.

HelluvaHoax!

You guys don't get it.
Marty is here to HANDLE THE INTERNET.
Once that's done, this planet will be clear in no time at all.

I always liked when "planetary clearing becomes a reality".

It has happened so many times but I never lose that blowing-down, F/Ning, super-theta feeling!

It reminds me of the huge wins I have had--each of the many dozens of times "the final barrier to OT has been removed"!

I also never fail to be overwhelmingly impressed every time the Commodore and COB have made the "ultimate breakthrough" that saved the planet!

And, finally, we should be forever grateful to Scientology for the countless "miracles beyond our wildest imagination"!

Please, I beg you people, let's stop all the incessant & unseemly nattering about Scientology and join Marty and Alanzo to help Ron clear this planet, on this planet.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Ya know, maybe he sold his blog. Said to hell with the entire scientology rabbit hole. Has no clue or care what is going on in the blog now and is out teaching his kid how to fish.

LOL

If that has happened, it won't be the first time Scientology subsumed their bitter enemy and then (in invasion-of-the-body-snatchers fashion) pretended as if nothing happened. To wit, the time the Guardian's Office (before it was re-named OSA) bankrupted CAN ("Cult Awareness Network") with never-ending litigation--and then bought it (from bankruptcy court).

Then the scariest part of this sci-fi horror--the next day SCIENTOLOGISTS were answering the phones at the Cult Awareness Network, to give advice and guidance to the terrorized families of loved ones who had fallen victim to the sociopathic cult of Scientology.

It's kind of hard to figure out what is happening with Marty or any Scientologist for that matter. Mainly because: "Scientology is the only game in the universe where everyone [STRIKE]wins[/STRIKE] lies (even if only to themselves)."

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL

If that has happened, it won't be the first time Scientology subsumed their bitter enemy and then (in invasion-of-the-body-snatchers fashion) pretended as if nothing happened. To wit, the time the Guardian's Office (before it was re-named OSA) bankrupted CAN ("Cult Awareness Network") with never-ending litigation--and then bought it (from bankruptcy court).

Then the scariest part of this sci-fi horror--the next day SCIENTOLOGISTS were answering the phones at the Cult Awareness Network, to give advice and guidance to the terrorized families of loved ones who had fallen victim to the sociopathic cult of Scientology.

It's kind of hard to figure out what is happening with Marty or any Scientologist for that matter. Mainly because: "Scientology is the only game in the universe where everyone [STRIKE]wins[/STRIKE] lies (even if only to themselves)."

What a coup CAN was!

A living metaphor for the duplicitous "workability" of the "tech" of B & E, blackmail, wiretaps, and infiltration.

The Dead Agent packs from the late 60's and 70's were replete with the recanted statements of (neutralized) critics, usually in the form of notarized affidavits.

L. Ron Hubbard Jr. (Nibs), I think, twice recanted earlier (truthful) statements.

Usually they were obtained thru duress, or substantial cash payment.

Bruce (Randy) Raymond and Joe Lisa specialized in this.

That's how Scientology ​makes it go right!

HelluvaHoax!

What a coup CAN was!

A living metaphor for the duplicitous "workability" of the "tech" of B & E, blackmail, wiretaps, and infiltration.

The Dead Agent packs from the late 60's and 70's were replete with the recanted statements of (neutralized) critics, usually in the form of notarized affidavits.

L. Ron Hubbard Jr. (Nibs), I think, twice recanted earlier (truthful) statements.

Usually they were obtained thru duress, or substantial cash payment.

Bruce (Randy) Raymond and Joe Lisa specialized in this.

That's how Scientology ​makes it go right!

Exactly!

Scientology PR:
"...and we've just had an unprecedented 4th dynamic win!"

Translation:
"...and we've just bribed, coerced or terrorized people into leaving us alone to run our fraudulent money rackets!"

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oooh Tory!

torychristman44 | September 20, 2016 at 4:58 am | Reply
Dear Marty,
What is the point of ripping apart various people. I get you may not like how Chris talks. Keep in mind, he’s relatively newly out of the Cult. If you disagree with him, have you spoken with him at all? I honestly do not get what the purpose is of ragging on people you used to be on the same page with.
You know what it looks and sounds like. i know you do. So? What’s the real haps, lad? You obviously don’t have to answer me. You can start tearing me a part ….no problemo. I still would like to know 2 things:
1) What happened to Lisa in those last 3 days?
2) Why are you now tearing a part people you used to be on the same page with? Think about it, please. Tory/Magoo

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

Interesting idea, HH.:yes:

How about this:

Duke Miniscule wants to emasculate a lawsuit but doesn't want the highly skilled and deeply principled lawyers involved to get anything out of the settlement.

So a deal is stuck for a 7-figure sum for an "unrelated" blog site.

Set up a few socks pretending to be "well-known critics" and voila !!! "The critics are fighting amongst themselves - operation successful on so many levels !!!"

It means the cult (aka Drunken Maggot) can now go after Ron snr. etc etc without the threat of being subpoenaed.

I'm sure the pure brilliance of it involved celebratory single-malts in some RTC dungeon somewhere.

Pure speculation on my part of course. I'm certain that the ecclesiastical leader of such an ethical religious organization would never do such a thing.

But, for the socks and the OSA perps, here's a song for YOU !!!

Sing along loudly, everyone - so that tiny group of idiots in MartyWorld can hear over the intense chatter of their own mental processes.

It really is a catchy little number - just don't hum it when you walk into the office to talk to your boss::coolwink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QCxyns1lrg

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
No Paul... I am in the right place for now.

For what?

This is basically a serious thread. Nothing wrong with injecting a bit of humour, but if you continue posting ridicule you effectively destroy this thread as a vehicle for serious discussion.

Paul