What's new

LEAK: Independent Scientology Mike McClaughry Ron's Org Excalibur Correction List

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

I decided to try to find these glasses I had liked from years back, so I put
out the comm telepathically on it. Between 4 and 5 pm I got back from Ron
and CBR that the cups I wanted were at that one import store so me and david
went there, there they were exactly as said, so we got them.”

It's been a long time and I'm a bit hazy on all the cult data I used to know, but I'm pretty sure that is not one of the four things an executive wants on his lines.

Then again with $cientology being such a huge success maybe Elron Elray and Cap'n Bill are so bored out there in InterGalacticSpace that they enjoy telepathic conversations about Tidyman's and domestic items.

This woman is nutty as a fruitcake.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
18. Is there a Black Static Thetan in restimulation?

That really re-stimmed me now...something just keeps playing in my head....

Black Static Thetan (apologies to Fleetwood Mac)
-------------------

Got a black static thetan
I got a black static thetan
Yes, I got a black static thetan
Got me so blind I can't see
But she's a black static thetan
And she's tryin' to make a BT out of me
Don't turn me into a BT
Don't turn me into a BT
Yes, don't turn me into a BT
You're messin' around with your tricks
Don't turn me into a BT
'Cause you might just make a big cluster stick
You got your spell on a BT
You got your spell on a BT
Yes, you got your spell on a BT
You're turning my goals into mass
I need you so bad, static thetan, please don't turn me into glass.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Between 4 and 5 pm I got back from Ron
and CBR that the cups I wanted were at that one import store

It's been a long time and I'm a bit hazy on all the cult data I used to know, but I'm pretty sure that is not one of the four things an executive wants on his lines.
- snip -

Dev-Tea. :)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Between 4 and 5 pm I got back from Ron
and CBR that the cups I wanted were at that one import store

Dev-Tea. :)

:hysterical:

I just noticed something extremely alarming on eBay!

And it fully explains why Indies are getting telepathic advice of where to shop.....

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

captain%20bill_zps8qu6aajq.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Doesn't meet the standards for the term "leak", also it is not even remotely current being over 13 years old. That document was freely available online on the Ron's Org site back in 2003.

So, did you get that from the Wayback Machine or did somebody send you a copy ? :p

I first became aware of that CORRECTION LIST when it was brought to my attention by a member of the HMO.

For newbies, the HMO is a division of the HTC that manages the COH.

COH: Church of Hoaxology

HTC: Hoax Technology Center

HMO: Hoax Messenger Org​

FASCINATING FACTOID: COH Founder (Don Hubbard's) Hoax Messenger Org is exclusively staffed by female BTs wearing white hot pants.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
All this bluster about "discrediting" the McClaughrys....it makes me laugh.

How can you "discredit" someone by quoting their own words back at them.

They discredit themselves.

Whaaaa - BT's in the plugs?

41. A BT or cluster being held by a holder within the plug? _______
42. A BT or cluster in the plug with an evil purpose? _______
43. A BT or cluster in the plug that is suppressive? _______
44. A BT or cluster in the plug refusing to change? _______
45. A BT or cluster in the plug is refusing auditing? _______
46. A holder in the plug was overlooked or missed? _______
47. Part of the plug was overlooked or missed? _______
48. A BT or cluster in the plug is hiding? _______
49. A holder in the plug is hiding? _______
50. A BT or cluster in the plug hiding behind a picture? _______
51. A BT or cluster in the plug hiding behind a ridge? _______
52. A BT or cluster in the plug hiding behind another Being? _______
53. An Influencer hiding behind a BT or cluster in the plug?_______
54. An Influencer pretending to be part of the plug? _______
55. A BT or cluster in the plug is invisible? _______
56. A BT or cluster in the plug is "being nothing"? _______
57. A BT or cluster in the plug is below any awareness of self? _______
58. A BT or cluster in the plug is unconscious? _______
59. A BT or cluster in the plug is out of communication?_______
60. A BT or cluster in the plug that is hypnotized? _______
61. A BT or cluster in the plug is asleep? _______
62. The stack wording is missing plugs in the stack? _______
63. Something wrong with the stack wording? _______
64. A plug in the stack was overlooked or missed? _______
65. A cluster in the plug that is really a single BT? _______

Was that tech based on Sarge's Tesla meter he gave to Hubbard?

%E0%B9%91-%E0%B9%91(23).jpg

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Did Alan Walters and his followers practice Black NOTs?

I have some questions about the following excerpt:

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Handle the Being who is practicing Black NOTs as you would any other
Influencer.
In the case of Alan Walters and his followers - they can send over
giant clusters called "spiritual teammates" - and these clusters can
have tens of thousands of Beings in them.
The top holder of these
giant "spiritual teammate" clusters will be found to have an evil
purpose towards the targeted person. You can break up the "spiritual
teammate" cluster by running Power Processes on the top holder. The
Beings in it will then be freed.
After the Black NOTs cluster breaks up, use Excalibur Blow steps on
any lingering BTs.
If a plug has been sent, find out its purpose as a plug and handle
the entire plug with Excalibur procedure.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Did Alan Walters and his followers practice Black NOTs? Is Black NOTs akin to Black Magic? Black Dianetics? Black Scientology?

Did Alan Walters really send over giant clusters called "spiritual teammates" that had tens of thousands of being in them?

I just realized the term "spiritual teammates" seemed familiar to me. Was Alan Walters' practice with "spiritual teammates" related to Spiritual Rescue Technology previously discussed in this forum?

I'm beginning to understand that the Church of Scientology practice of merely eradicating Body Thetans is relatively... simple.... compared to more advanced Technology whereby one apparently uses them in a "giant cluster" for the purpose of spiritual warfare.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've heard rumours of this in connection with the CofS; the C/S of a freezone centre in East Grinstead once suspected that Saint Hill was sending BTs in its direction. Frankly though I don't believe it and didn't then (and the same applies to Knowledgeism).

Voodoo only works if the person who's been cursed knows they have been - it relies heavily on the person's own belief in their vulnerability - and I'd guess the same is true here.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
I've heard rumours of this in connection with the CofS (the C/S odf a freezone centre once suspected that Satint Hill was sending BTs in its direction), but frankly I don't believe it and didn't then (and the same applies to Knowledgeism)..

Voodoo works if the person who's been cursed knows they have been - it relies heavily on the person's own belief in their vulnerability - and I'd guess the same is true here.
Seems odd the Church of Scientology would merely eradicate BTs when they can be weaponized. :confused2:

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious

[video=youtube;4SrI7oBEsN0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SrI7oBEsN0&ab_channel=EngramBT2[/video]​

I agree HH. This video of McLaughry finding GO/OSA operations hilarious is one of the most damning indictments of the behaviour of scibots.

The arrogance of finding this kind of behaviour and the damage it causes to be funny is beyond my comprehension.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Gotta laugh ... if the cult was honest and upfront about it's more (cough) "unusual" beliefs ... there would never have been a cult!!!

Oh yeah, I suppose that's the whole point.

:tobed:

HelluvaHoax!

I agree HH. This video of McLaughry finding GO/OSA operations hilarious is one of the most damning indictments of the behaviour of scibots.

The arrogance of finding this kind of behaviour and the damage it causes to be funny is beyond my comprehension.

Yes, and he was quite proud of his "ability" to psychologically trick, betray & terrorize others.

The descriptive that springs to mind is--sociopathically & sadistically remorseless.

Have I mentioned recently that he also has a terminally creepy case of duper's delight? At that link, be sure to click on the short video which has illuminating footage showcasing duping delight.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Whaaaa - BT's in the plugs? <snip>

I had to look this up. I've never audited any of CBR's stuff and have only acted as an archivist with regard to it.

The ESMB CBR thread containing all his [solely, not his adherents'] available writings and lectures:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ill-Robertson-(CBR)-%97-Excalibur-Phoenix-etc

An online definition of "plug" in CBRology, excerpted from http://www.pp3.dk/fz/index.html :

OT 8 Excalibur [Editor note: this is CBR OT8 not CofS OT8]

The theory is that the OT8 case is composed of "Plugs" stacked in certain ways. A plug is like an organisation with chiefs and workers. The holders and the held ones. You trace the top-holder and free him, then the next holder below, down to the bottom, until all beings in that Plug are freed. Then next plug. Next stack. Tracing holders will get you in telepathic contact with Xenus implant organisation and implanters. They are still around and active, trying to prevent anyone from going free (that is CBRs theory). It will also get you in contact with monitor beings in plugs who relay everything that happens in your space to the implanters (clear the monitor and you can know what happens in the implanters space in the other end of the line. It goes both ways). The monotor beings can also decide what you shall feel and think and mean. Unless you clear these beings you will never go free, as they will try to undo your solo work faster than you can solo it out again. Bacically these implanters are not happy about their job and that makes it possible for you to clear them, by telepathy. They have been implanted themselves to implant others.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I just realized the term "spiritual teammates" seemed familiar to me. Was Alan Walters' practice with "spiritual teammates" related to Spiritual Rescue Technology previously discussed in this forum?

SRT is a recent creation from David St Lawrence. Alan Walter [note spelling] died years before David started writing about SRT. David is aiming his SRT outreach at a wider public than people who would know what "body thetan" is supposed to mean. "Spiritual teammates" isn't a bad term for what these critters are supposed to be and do.

Disclaimer: I don't personally endorse either the "spiritual teammate" or "body thetan" concept. Yes, there are some "not me" life-force phenomena in a person's immediate space, but complete beings just not having their own bodies they aren't. Plus there are (whole) spiritual guides and other entities around, but I'm just referring to the personal life-force fragments apparently attached to one.

Paul