What's new

Irish News reporting Scientology set up SPY ring in Dublin....nothing but BLACK PR

beeeaaach

image of time
Re: Irish News reporting Scientology set up SPY ring in Dublin....nothing but BLACK P

I'm Irish and I approve of this message..

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Irish News reporting Scientology set up SPY ring in Dublin....nothing but BLACK P

A well written article by Mario. I hope he gets the oppotunity to also interview the Private Investigators tailing him.
I fully agree with the councilor and would recommend he obtain some reading material like Tony Ortega's " The Unbreakable Miss Lovely " , judge lakely's comments, the ESMB thread on who went type 3, and Steve cannane's "Fair Game" new book. He might also want to watch Debbie Cook court testimony on YouTube and Gabe Cezares former mayor of Clearwater , Florida to get how Scientology and it's front groups manipulate city officials and election and elected politicians to help protect human right ..or so they claim.
There is so much more available for them and others who may be on the agenda to be manipulated into becoming "useful" idiots.
Jeffrey Augustine's the Scientology money project website might also be helpful when asking staff of this new Irish national office to reveal their financial professionally audited books including the foreign sources of political treasonous funding.
Ohh and don't get me started or pumped up or I might get into the criminal convictions of Scientology in Canada... Lol