What's new

What is Scientology? Book Acknowledges People Later Declared Suppressive Persons

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: What is Scientology? Special Property Volume in Presentation Case. Only £3,220.00

Scientologists can word clear the word "Cult" - It is all spiritual practices other than Scientology.

So true!

But, like the Amazing Randi, I am offering a $1,000,000 prize to anyone who can demonstrate a paranormal event; specifically, anyone who can locate even one (1) KSW Scientologist in good standing anywhere on this planet who can miraculously pass a clay demo of the world "cult".

Not possible, lol.

Because of the PC PARADOX--wherein, if they "clear" to "full conceptual understanding" the word cult, they will suddenly realize they are in a cult and instantly blow. Hence, they are no longer either KSW or in good-standing.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: What is Scientology? Special Property Volume in Presentation Case. Only £3,220.00

So true!

But, like the Amazing Randi, I am offering a $1,000,000 prize to anyone who can demonstrate a paranormal event; specifically, anyone who can locate even one (1) KSW Scientologist in good standing anywhere on this planet who can miraculously pass a clay demo of the world "cult".

Not possible, lol.

Because of the PC PARADOX--wherein, if they "clear" to "full conceptual understanding" the word cult, they will suddenly realize they are in a cult and instantly blow. Hence, they are no longer either KSW or in good-standing.

I think you are kind of restating what I said but the paradox wouldn't apply if they word cleared "cult" to full conceptual understanding and STILL wanted to be in Scientology exactly because it was a cult. That may be where we are now.

Understanding Scientology as a cult implies that it is abusive and there are victims but if one is benefiting from the arrangement then that is the reason to stay - it is a positive, not a negative.

The motivations may be financial or avoiding criminal charges or personal responsibility for contributing to the abuse, or personal enjoyment of the abuse, etc. The original program was to indoctrinate basically decent people into a cult who we would expect to reject it if the truth be known but it now may be more like Islam where sadists and narcissists have found a home.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe if you bury it in the sand for a thousand years, dig it up and take it to Sotheby's then maybe you're on to something. I don't think I'll be around in a thousand years, but then again...

You may have a point. In a thousand years anyone who remembers where they buried a pre-DM dynasty issue of anything will probably be sent to ethics posthaste.

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
You may have a point. In a thousand years anyone who remembers where they buried a pre-DM dynasty issue of anything will probably be sent to ethics posthaste.

In 3016 the planet will most likely be clear and OT so there will be no way that I won't remember. If I try to hide it I doubt that during my daily sec check it won't read. It will show as a r/s, would it not? Sigh... what to do...what to do...