What's new

Scientology Supports Christian Asia Bibi convicted of blasphemy and sentenced to hang

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Supports Asia Bibi, a Christian mother of five convicted of blasphemy in Pakistan in 2010, imprisoned and sentenced to hang.

Code:
http://www.scientologyreligion.org/blog/second-letter-demanding-release-of-asia-babi-sent-to-pakistans-ambassador-to.html

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Second Letter Demanding Release of Asia Bibi Sent to Pakistan Ambassador to the United States

November 5, 2016 • Religious Freedom

How a mother’s defense of her religious beliefs has become a desperate fight for her life.

On October 29 the American Center for Law Enforcement and Justice (ACLJ) sent an emergency advocacy letter to Pakistan’s Ambassador to the United States demanding the release of Asia Bibi, a Christian mother of five convicted of blasphemy in 2010, imprisoned and sentenced to hang.

V0GftNJ.jpg

Asia Bibi, photo courtesy of ACLJ.org

[SNIP]

The second of two such letters, the ACLJ’s demand is one part of an international effort to free Bibi that has gained support from more than 700,000 people worldwide. More than 540,000 have signed an ACLJ petition to the Pakistani government requesting Bibi’s release. Three other Christian organizations are gathering signatures on similar petitions. More than 150,000 Christians in Pakistan have signed on to one such plea, according to The Voice of the Martyrs, an interdenominational Christian persecution watchdog group.

In 2009, Bibi was involved in an argument with a group of Muslim women with whom she was harvesting berries and was accused of insulting the Islamic prophet Muhammad. Bibi denied she had committed blasphemy, insisting a disgruntled neighbor of trying to “settle an old score” involving a feud with Bibi’s family.

Bibi’s case has had deadly repercussions. Faced with death threats, her husband and five children went into hiding. Salmaan Taseer, governor of Punjab province where Bibi was arrested, and Pakistan Minority Affairs Minister Shahbaz Bhatti were both assassinated after expressing public support for Bibi.

Bibi’s appeal was scheduled to be heard by the Supreme Court in Pakistan but was postponed in early October after one of the judges recused himself because he had earlier overseen the appeal hearing of the man who murdered Punjab Governor Taseer.

Asia Bibi remains on death row while the international community continues to call for her release. Possibly due in part to such pressure, a Pakistani mother and her son facing a death sentence for blasphemy were released at the end of October. Both had been arrested on the word of a Muslim witness, with no investigation or supporting evidence. Under Pakistani law the witness of a Muslim has more authority than of a non-Muslim.

“The blasphemy laws of Pakistan serve no purpose but to cause pain and anguish to innocent victims,” said Wilson Chowdhry, chairman of the British Pakistani Christian Association. “Pakistan’s refusal to reform or abrogate these laws should be recognized as a contravention of human rights especially freedom of religion,[1] conscience and free speech.”

Resources:

American Center for Law Enforcement and Justice (ACLJ)

ACLJ petition to the Pakistani Government

Emergency advocacy letter sent to Pakistan Ambassador to the United States

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

[1] Links to:
Code:
http://www.scientologyreligion.org/religious-freedom/

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientology Supports Christian Asia Bibi convicted of blasphemy and sentenced to

Typical two faced fox in the hen house OSA 'religious freedom' ploy by Scientology.
Why don't they offer to apply for a religious worker visa for her. Then when she expresses her Christian belief that Hubbard was in cahoots with the devil when he pronounced in his 'scripture' that there was no Christ they can declare her a suppressive person and "fair Game" her. Of course this could be done while being incorrectly shielded by the free exercise clause of the 1st Ammendment.

How can the 700,000 or more petitioners be skillfully be informed of such actual practices of the church of Scientology and ask them to sign a petition for release and protection of the prisoners of Scientology on this planet.
I hope the petition is served on David Miscavige with copies to all RPF residents.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Re: Scientology Supports Christian Asia Bibi convicted of blasphemy and sentenced to

Typical two faced fox in the hen house OSA 'religious freedom' ploy by Scientology.
Why don't they offer to apply for a religious worker visa for her. Then when she expresses her Christian belief that Hubbard was in cahoots with the devil when he pronounced in his 'scripture' that there was no Christ they can declare her a suppressive person and "fair Game" her. Of course this could be done while being incorrectly shielded by the free exercise clause of the 1st Ammendment.

How can the 700,000 or more petitioners be skillfully be informed of such actual practices of the church of Scientology and ask them to sign a petition for release and protection of the prisoners of Scientology on this planet.
I hope the petition is served on David Miscavige with copies to all RPF residents.
Assuming, for the sake of argument, that the Church of Scientology does not in fact care about religious freedom, I honestly think many here don't understand how successful the Church of Scientology is with this strategy. I also think people don't understand how lame and wrongheaded complaints of, "but it is Scientology!," come across.

The bottom line is that:

Nobody in Scientology, even in the RPF, faces, or has faced, being hanged.

Further, while in the past I've heard and read stories, usually anonymous, pseudonymous, and/or second or third-hand, of people being held against their will in the Scientology RPF, to my knowledge it has never been established in a court of law. The Church of Scientology has never been found guilty in a criminal case. The Church of Scientology has never been held liable for damages in a civil case for false imprisonment.

The Church of Scientology has expressed support for a Christin woman with five children who faces being hanged for the "crime" of blasphemy, and our response is to... bitch about Scientology? Tell the Christian community that they shouldn't accept the Church of Scientology's support because... Scientology? Because of unproven allegations against the Church of Scientology?

Seriously, does anyone have *proof* that people are being held against their will on the RPF? Does anyone have *evidence* that people are being held against their will on the RPF? Really? If so, why hasn't such evidence, such proof, been presented to the authorities?

I'm not saying the above to defend the Church of Scientology. I'm saying the above to urge people to face reality -- i.e., that the Church of Scientology is successfully forging relationships and alliances with Christian groups in the area of religious freedom and freedom of belief.

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Assuming, for the sake of argument, that the Church of Scientology does not in fact care about religious freedom, I honestly think many here don't understand how successful the Church of Scientology is with this strategy. I also think people don't understand how lame and wrongheaded complaints of, "but it is Scientology!," come across.

The bottom line is that:

Nobody in Scientology, even in the RPF, faces, or has faced, being hanged.

Further, while in the past I've heard and read stories, usually anonymous, pseudonymous, and/or second or third-hand, of people being held against their will in the Scientology RPF, to my knowledge it has never been established in a court of law. The Church of Scientology has never been found guilty in a criminal case. The Church of Scientology has never been held liable for damages in a civil case for false imprisonment.

The Church of Scientology has expressed support for a Christin woman with five children who faces being hanged for the "crime" of blasphemy, and our response is to... bitch about Scientology? Tell the Christian community that they shouldn't accept the Church of Scientology's support because... Scientology? Because of unproven allegations against the Church of Scientology?

Seriously, does anyone have *proof* that people are being held against their will on the RPF? Does anyone have *evidence* that people are being held against their will on the RPF? Really? If so, why hasn't such evidence, such proof, been presented to the authorities?

I'm not saying the above to defend the Church of Scientology. I'm saying the above to urge people to face reality -- i.e., that the Church of Scientology is successfully forging relationships and alliances with Christian groups in the area of religious freedom and freedom of belief.

"
Nobody in Scientology, even in the RPF, faces, or has faced, being hanged. ".

But suicides are a plenty and the illegal pressures by the ' no right to a reactive mind' hard sell using outright lies... I am sure you know the scenes. Defrauded, misled denigrated until a prison of belief leads to a different flavor of induced ' self terrorism. What happens to the next of kin and others who will lose and suffer as a result?

...people being held against their will .

I was illegaly detained and kidnapped from one port in one country to another country while on the freewinds,yet the decades long momentum of reaching for freedom and ability, to be reacquired, didn't contain the concept within that tone 40 bubble, to ask for the exterior law to come to my aid.

It is correct that the safe pointing , creating allies, even as " useful idiots is working. However, do keep in mind that is being exposed, at least partially by Rod Keller on Tony Ortega's blog in addition to here on ESMB and other places. In fact a number of " useful idiots" or does have been embarrassed when in touch with Rod or otherwise become more fully informed.

Give them an inch or a foot in the door and they will be motivated to expand their removal of all opposition and take control. Soon their Fair Game, obnoxious litigant behavior will grow until orgs will say what the law is.

Islam has had 14 decades to grow, spreading enlightenment to all the shores of the Mediterranean and well beyond.

Unfortunately it appears their Trojan horse carried I its very wooden framework the likes of termites, now spread across the word as sharia law and spawned terrorism.
Where do you think the Snow White program was planned and carried out? It was on the same properties which have been hosting law makers, retired judges and other opinion leaders are being called to join arms in the Ruins of communities. Yet, Arbitration by a group under IJC, is not only condoned by a recent judge's decision but incorrectly protected by the 1st Amendment.
Due to multiple technical problems this reply consumed 3 hours to transmit. So enough for now.

I and others who experienced Fair Game and other gregarious actions by the poisonous bandwagon jumpers don't need legal proof from a somewhat broken down justice system.

Don't call for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for those who are asleep or not fully informed of the DNA of those who will devour with joyous glee and through any crack they can scurry into

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

PS
Yes, more exposure, less Scientology is dead attitude s needed. The anti biotic needs to be finished lest the curious continues to infect and also mutate into a form which there is no cure.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Scientology puts on quite the show for Public Relations effect...

Behind the scenes - Slappy is hoping they hang her so he can tape it and watch it whilst slugging his Scotch and living in luxury...

He has to watch "sadism" now that he has to refrain from "slapping" and "beating" others...

The CSer's they to escape and talk even though he had them sign lawyered up agreements fining them of $12,000,000 if they "tell all"

The CSer's have no money to go after