What's new

AOSH ANZO mission

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
No worries, mate

Mike, let me get this straight. You own brother spends 15 years in the SO, gets royally f**ked over by the CoS, blows, you protect him from the mission sent to recover him, and because you have now left the church, he won’t forgive you. Doesn’t he even want to know why you left?

Dear God. I hope he sees sense and gets out soon.

Oh, and while I’m here – thank you. Your’s and Donna’s stories were some of the most important ones in convincing me that things were seriously wrong in the CoS.

Axiom142

No worries, mate! Donna and I took the trouble to unwind ourselves, using Gerry Armstrong and Arnie Lermas extensive libraries of material to answer questions. We paid it forward by telling our stories, on line, to the BBC, and to whoever showed interest. Now, other escapees like Jason Beghe pick up the mantle, and take it further on down the road.
As far as Matt goes, he threatened my life if I caused him and his family to be denied the Bridge. Then, he commented on my video saying I was a waste of time. OH KAY. It's ALL my overts and withholds; it has nothing to do with any fault of LRH, management, insane schedules, child labor, false imprisonment, wrongful death, scam religious status, financial irregularities, waste, extravagance, $5000 a pair custom shoes for COB made by the same bootmaker as the Royal Family uses, no Matt, it has a bit more to it than my OWs. I live not too far from Occupied Clearwater, where the largest building in the county sits unfinished (for 9 years) inside because the CofS can't plan it's way out of a paper bag. They "wing it" constantly. Bright ideas get implemented, waste ocurs, then plans are abandoned when somebody finally says, hey there is asbestos in there, don't you people read much? The CofS is loaded up with illiterate people who only study LRH. They don't even know that LRH read widely, all over the place.
Matt has conveniently forgotten the horror he saw when he blew. He swept it under a rug as an inconvenient truth so he could "go OT". Lotsa luck. Former SO get put through the wringer, BIG TIME. The AO staff all know who the ex-Sea Org guys are and they get PLENTY of extra actions to do, all the way up, for "gotcha" sakes. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Donna and I are out 3 years, July 8th, a real anniversary of Freedom.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
No worries, mate! Donna and I took the trouble to unwind ourselves, using Gerry Armstrong and Arnie Lermas extensive libraries of material to answer questions. We paid it forward by telling our stories, on line, to the BBC, and to whoever showed interest. Now, other escapees like Jason Beghe pick up the mantle, and take it further on down the road.
As far as Matt goes, he threatened my life if I caused him and his family to be denied the Bridge. Then, he commented on my video saying I was a waste of time. OH KAY. It's ALL my overts and withholds; it has nothing to do with any fault of LRH, management, insane schedules, child labor, false imprisonment, wrongful death, scam religious status, financial irregularities, waste, extravagance, $5000 a pair custom shoes for COB made by the same bootmaker as the Royal Family uses, no Matt, it has a bit more to it than my OWs. I live not too far from Occupied Clearwater, where the largest building in the county sits unfinished (for 9 years) inside because the CofS can't plan it's way out of a paper bag. They "wing it" constantly. Bright ideas get implemented, waste ocurs, then plans are abandoned when somebody finally says, hey there is asbestos in there, don't you people read much? The CofS is loaded up with illiterate people who only study LRH. They don't even know that LRH read widely, all over the place.
Matt has conveniently forgotten the horror he saw when he blew. He swept it under a rug as an inconvenient truth so he could "go OT". Lotsa luck. Former SO get put through the wringer, BIG TIME. The AO staff all know who the ex-Sea Org guys are and they get PLENTY of extra actions to do, all the way up, for "gotcha" sakes. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Donna and I are out 3 years, July 8th, a real anniversary of Freedom.

Happy Anniversary, Mike!

I have a strong feeling that things are appearing right now far different than how they will turn out.

You will have your family back.

Every one of them.

OHTEEATE

Alanzo

Thanks, dude. I got all warm and fuzzy feeling from your well wishes. I'm looking for some really positive changes in that area, too. I'm also wishing the same for the world. A little John Lennon would go good right now. All we are saying, is give Peace a chance.
:thumbsup:

Carmel

Crusader
Matt, and coments to Mike

Hey Mike,

Interesting to hear that ED Int was Matt's mission ops. Explains a lot. Thanks for the data.

For the record, a lot who I know, don't hold anything personally against Matt. He was obviously under immense pressure, and unfortunately like far too many in his position, under such suppression, he took on the valence and op basis, to "survive". I could say that the same has applied to 99% of the staff and crew who I have known, if and when their arse was on the line. Sad but true (no wonder DM has gotten away with what he has). In my experience very few have had the integrity to stand up and say "no, not right".

I'm from a country full of "ballsy" people supposedly, but the lack of balls around here never ceases to amaze me. So many have appeared to be so strong, with infallible integrity - yet when their arse is truely fully on the line (and most HAVEN'T been confronted with that scenario), they have "had" to comprimise their integrity to "survive", and then they have "had" to justify it. It doesn't make them "bad" people - unfortunately, it's just the "usual". Few can, and have, stood up to such pressure, however, the fact that they don't, allows the crap to continue, and that's a bastard of a thing.

It's also a bit of a bugger, in my mind, that some high ranking SO terminals who were perpetrators of this nasty, suppressive, nazzi type valence (used to intimidate those under them, into submission) are now on sites talking about what was done to THEM, and how bad it was, without any acknowledgment it seems, of what THEY did to so many, for so long. Sickening!

On another matter, you made a comment re most staff or crew being illiterates who have limited their studies to Scientology (or something like that). I'd say something different from that - that they haven't studied Scientology at all hardly. Most staff and crew I know, rattle off "lines", that if they were trained, they'd never rattle off. In ANZO, the eval, inval and "tech" that comes from the mouths of staff, crew and those doing call-in, is shocking, and so "off the mark". If they had studied what is actually in the green on white and red on white, they wouldn't be forwarding the bull that they do. In my experience, the vast majority haven't studied the bulletins or policies at any length at all. The verbal tech and the "lines" are rampant. That's what they hear, what they learn, what they believe, and what they forward - eek!

There's a body of tech there. LRH being a delusionist, senile, evil man or not -there's a body of tech there that is supposed to be the stable data within the ranks. That stable data is not known by the vast majority within the ranks, and twisted incredibly through verbal tech, lines, and group think.

Hey, congrats on being smart enough to see, and know and get out. And thanks for the video/recording of your story. It had a good impact this end.

In regards to Matt, the fact that he didn't tell you about what happened in ANZO when you were sheltering him, is an out point. Maybe it weighed so heavy on his mind that he blocked it out. If somehow he could confront what went down in ANZO in 83 and what he did, the penny would maybe drop for him, and he'd have a new life. If he had to confront why you have done what you have (spoken out) - then maybe he'd have to confront a pandora's box of his own. That would maybe too much for him to confront and why he's keeping all doors closed. If he's a good dude, it'd be a hell of a lot to cope with, so don't take his comments on you personally. More than likely, the threat with which he feels he's confronted with, absolutely overpowers his love/allegiance toward you. Horrible, but that's how it is all too often, as you know.

Kind Regards

OHTEEATE

great post

I second Alans opinion; great post! Insightful, and shows a real understanding of what we go through to cope with something so powerful it can start to unlock the chains, yet when misused, further enslave. Spot on. Matt may still come around.

Good twin

Floater
It's true for me that what was done to me doesn't weigh as heavily as what I now realize I have done to others. It's mind boggling. The fact that I bought it is much easier to get past. The fact that I SOLD it just leaves me baffled.
:duh:

sandygirl

UGH!!!

Excellent posts Scio not cultist. However, reading this thread just brings back that sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach. So many families torn apart-so many HUGE gaps that seem so impossible to cross. I have gone through it myself and I have family that will not speak to me, nor I them because of our differing views on this "religion".

Mike, one of the first posts I read when I finally got the nerve up to access the internet was Donna's on OCMB. She is highly intelligent, well written, and truthful. Certainly not the scary, raving, SPs I was told I would find if I dared to read the entheta.

It sounds like your brother is terrified of "waking up". He smartened up enough to get out of the SO but cannot allow himself to see what the next possible step is.

Scio not cultist, I think you may be right that there is some valuable knowledge in the policies-but I am so disgusted by situations like this that I don't know if I'll ever even be able to read one again. Maybe it will change

Terril park

Sponsor
It's true for me that what was done to me doesn't weigh as heavily as what I now realize I have done to others. It's mind boggling. The fact that I bought it is much easier to get past. The fact that I SOLD it just leaves me baffled.
:duh:

Only " baffled" on selling is a minor incident/problem. IMO
But maybe I misunderstand here.

But how was it sold?

Fucking over others with the best intentions screws one up more than just about anything.

" The road to hell is paved with good intentions." anon [to me anyway]

Just one way ESMB is therapy.

Good twin

Floater
Only " baffled" on selling is a minor incident/problem. IMO
But maybe I misunderstand here.

But how was it sold?

Fucking over others with the best intentions screws one up more than just about anything.

" The road to hell is paved with good intentions." anon [to me anyway]

Just one way ESMB is therapy.

Yes, Terril. You do get it. "Fucking Over Others with Best Intentions" could be the title of my biography up to this point. ESMB is my therapy. Doing endless lower conditions just doesn't seem like the correct route.

Thanks for understanding.

Terril park

Sponsor
Yes, Terril. You do get it. "Fucking Over Others with Best Intentions" could be the title of my biography up to this point. ESMB is my therapy. Doing endless lower conditions just doesn't seem like the correct route.

Thanks for understanding.

Nevertheless your good intentions are clear to all who have ears. Others have posted how wonderful you are. You took the responsibility to be a mission holder. Perhaps a leap of faith.
But all good intention. So you were betrayed.

Guess you're doing upper conditions here on ESMB. :)

Good twin

Floater
Nevertheless your good intentions are clear to all who have ears. Others have posted how wonderful you are. You took the responsibility to be a mission holder. Perhaps a leap of faith.
But all good intention. So you were betrayed.

Guess you're doing upper conditions here on ESMB. :)

Yes doing my upper conditions for sure! :thumbsup:

quietheart

Patron Meritorious
First I'd like to congratulate both you and Donna on your 3 years out anniversary Mike, sorry it's a few days late, lol.
These stories just boggle my mind, they are why i got involved and why I'll stay involved in whatever capacity I can.
:bighug:
Esther