What's new

Where is Shelly? Leah REALLY wants to know

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I think this needs it's own thread. Go Leah!

Hurricane Leah - stirring the pot!!

Her attorney sent crooked LAPD a demand letter...to investigate the MISSING PERSON - Shelly Miscavige - that Leah filed 3 years ago!!

The criminal Sheriff of LA County - Lee Baca - is getting in some deep doo doo for his shenanigan's whilst "serving the public" as Sheriff of LA County and I believe he was BFF with Miscavige so he ignored, invalidated and nullified (SOP) Leah Remini's initial probe into Shelly Miscavige's disappearance.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...jEpFLgB7jWBrQm45Q&sig2=ognhoM7yTk-L1Yr_nNSpuQ
Tabloids will have a feeding frenzy :wink2::happydance:

Go Leah Go!!:thumbsup:

WHERE'S SHELLY???:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Tony Ortega has an article:

LEAH REMINI TO LAPD: COUGH UP PROOF THAT YOU CHECKED ON SHELLY MISCAVIGE

Mirell’s letter also asks the department to reveal if Shelly was personally visited by detectives, or whether the LAPD relied on representations made by church attorneys. If detectives visited her, how was her identity established?

According to California state law, the LAPD has ten days to respond to Remini’s records request. We have a feeling the department will say something sooner than that, as will Scientology, which has been attacking Remini and the people who have appeared on her series with increasingly unhinged accusations (and more, see Amy Scobee’s report that she’s being followed since her episode aired two weeks ago, below).
http://tonyortega.org/2016/12/13/le...p-proof-that-you-checked-on-shelly-miscavige/

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Oh WoW!

She doesn't give up! :happydance:

I hope a full investigation will be reopened and that will conduct to Shelly, and revals the true nature of $cientology human rights and it's abusive practices like false emprisonement.

Leah is a Tsunami....weel can feel (HE can feels) the devastating killer wave is coming...but who knows what will be the dammages...certainly it will hit hard

Leah [STRIKE]Remini [/STRIKE] Tsunami!

Last edited:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
that's the beauty of scientology

all the blahblah about communication, 2nd dynamic, family, confront, reality, communication, ethics, greatest good, policies on public relations, films, marketing, sales, blahblahblahblahbalh micromanaged insanity and they can't do the obvious like, BRING OUT THE POPE'S WIFE FOR ONE EVENT!

maybe she's dead... they'll bring out a double like they had a voice double reading lrh's journals when he was too old and incoherent

what a joke

last time she had the cops check it out they had the cops the church has on their payroll check on her, bogus

it's cool though little napoleon, keep hiding your wife, you're digging your own grave not hers

i think he actually enjoys this pr nightmare

he told leah she was hiding from subpoenas, yeah... what court case is that for, the "suicide" of flo barnett?

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I fucking love Leah Remini. The timing couldn't have been better. Baca has plead guilty and this coverup occurred under his watch. If they don't provide something transparent, they are really going to look evil and in the pockets of Scientology.

I've heard of a thorn in your side, but Leah is a loud thorn in your side that you can't pull out.

OSA please tell David Miscavige that Leah Remini doesn't need a payoff, she has her own money. I don't think she could be bought out if she was dead broke. I don't think she's going to stop. Ever. Just pass that on if you could. Also tell him to go fuck himself with tweezers. That is all.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
In the CoS they train you to always get your question answered. It's called TR-3.

It's nice to see Leah using their own tech against them.

A woman who lives close to CST Headquarters (Church of Spiritual Technology) claims to have seen Shelly on two occasions:
CLAIM: ‘Frail’ looking Shelly Miscavige spotted near Scientology compound in California
Oh man - I just read Tony's post - he doesn't just pour gas on the fire - he napalms it. Jeeze Louise.

Mimsey

latest

LAPD wants two more weeks - see - http://tonyortega.org/2016/12/23/la...ini-about-missing-wife-of-scientology-leader/

What is interesting about this and which I didn't see any comments about is the very real possibility that the LAPD called up the CofS about the report, and was referred to one of their lawyers who said she was doing just fine and didn't want to be disturbed.

They all thought it was dead and buried, till Leah asked for all the documents.

Tich tich.

What will they ever do?

Mimsey

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Someone at Tony's Blog came up with an excellent idea - what about filing thousands of missing person reports in LA?

Contribute to the motion

Get the MEDIA reporting this henious crime between the "Church" of Scientology and their criminal partners - The LA SHERIFF'S OFFICE of never doing their job and following up

I think what we will discover is a woman who has been mentally destroyed by David Miscavige and is a shell of what she used to be - or DEAD.

There will be BLOOD all over LA Sherriff's dept hands for ignoring Hurricane Leah's request to investigate the whereabouts of Shelly Miscavige.

Someone at Tony's Blog came up with an excellent idea - what about filing thousands of missing person reports in LA?

Contribute to the motion

Get the MEDIA reporting this henious crime between the "Church" of Scientology and their criminal partners - The LA SHERIFF'S OFFICE of never doing their job and following up

I think what we will discover is a woman who has been mentally destroyed by David Miscavige and is a shell of what she used to be - or DEAD.

There will be BLOOD all over LA Sherriff's dept hands for ignoring Hurricane Leah's request to investigate the whereabouts of Shelly Miscavige.

"Let's see what they say" seemed to be the consensus of the comments I looked at. I think people filing additional requests will be a hindrance, not a help.

Let's assume Ken or Bert told the LAPD she was fine. They are the legal councils of the church, and would have likely worded it along the lines they are Shelly's lawyers and acting on her behalf. Then the LAPD has a legit excuse. If they decide to stand pat, then Leah would have to get a court order to supersede the lawyers stonewalling or force the LAPD to meet her in person.

I just can't see the LAPD calling up the church, being told where she is, hopping into car 54 and driving over there, ringing the bell at "The Hole's Hole" up at Arrowhead, having a chat with her, all within 2 days.

Mimsey

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
This is from another thread. Is this real or what people
are calling "fake news" out on the interwebs?

. . .
This Shelly Miscavige story will go nuclear in 2017

In the past few weeks, Shelly has been photographed leaving her sumptuous suite
at the historic Monaco Hôtel Hermitage, a luxurious five-star hotel, and at various
haunts around town.

Apparently, she's been living in the hotel ever since her sudden disappearance in 2007.
A body double has been put into play at the secret Scientology facility at Lake Arrowhead
in Big Bear to throw off the scent for snooping ex-members or press.

Here she's seen leaving a restaurant after her daily lunch out, her yellow Rolls Royce
Corniche convertible and driver waiting at the curb. An over-the-top expensive necklace
and dress. Guess who pays.

shelly.jpg

Living like royalty at the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo

hermitage.jpg

:wink2:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Some comments from The Bunker.

John P. • 14 hours ago

While it is indeed encouraging that the LAPD has invoked the 14-day extension that it's apparently able to get under the relevant FOIA laws rather than stonewalling with a formulaic denial, it's still not entirely clear that the response will be what Leah (and the Bunker readership) hopes for.

I strongly believe that the LAPD is using the time to figure out how to "spin" the results it obtained because they likely contain evidence of conduct that, if not outright illegal, will paint the department in an adverse light especially because it is being provided to the host of a high-rated TV show.

It is unlikely that the Department needs additional time simply to collect the information. As someone who has spent the last 20+ years investing in the technology industry, and with extensive software company investment experience, I am quite familiar with the capabilities of document management systems in common use. In particular, the LAPD undoubtedly has a very capable suite of "e-discovery" software, which is like a Google search engine for companies, allowing them to search quickly and effectively all records including e-mails, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, text messages on company-owned cell phones, etc. as well as the records for their case management system. These systems are used for production of documents to the other side in lawsuits, under the relatively unique US system of "discovery" where parties to a suit must provide all information, including data that may incriminate them, to their opponents.

So I have no doubt that the LAPD records unit got everything that Leah asked for within an hour or two of beginning to handle the request. But I suspect that they saw something that caused them to have to bring in upper management to review the documents and figure out what to do. Thus, I believe it will be interesting to see what they come up with. I am sure it will be particularly interesting to have Ray Jeffery or one of the other members of the Bunker legal team comment on the detailed information provided.
http://tonyortega.org/2016/12/23/la...ife-of-scientology-leader/#comment-3065910833

Phil McKraken Shorpy • 11 hours ago

I would bet my grandmother's teeth that you're right, and back in 2013, Lt. Dawson had free reign and acted independently in quashing the Shelly Miscavige missing persons investigation. But if the records show that, then upper management would look real bad for letting such malfeasance fester in a high profile case, and upper management will circle the wagons. If they have to end up firing a rogue lieutenant years after the fact at the behest of a celebrity citizen, that's not just egg on their face, that's sulfurous rotten egg on their face.
http://tonyortega.org/2016/12/23/la...ife-of-scientology-leader/#comment-3066232714

OutToe83

Patron with Honors
I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I suck at net searches and I've had this idea for awhile now and this seemed the time to toss it into the ring.
This may be naive, but...has anybody suggested taking a certain page out of the Cherch's playbook to bring Shelly out into the open?

The Co$ used numerous spurious lawsuits to drain Paulette Cooper's resources, and to defeat the IRS and gain tax-exempt status. As I understand it, one doesn't have to have a strong case in order to bring a lawsuit against anyone, one only has to know how to file a suit--or know someone who does.

So if some Ex-$cn who knew Shelly should decide that Shelly had done something suit-worthy back when she was in circulation, then (as I understand it), that Ex could sue Shelly, which would (as I understand it), force her to appear in court--as long as the lawsuit is brought against Shelly personally, not the Co$.

For instance, someone might claim that Shelly promised them a certain service would deliver a certain result, and that they had just discovered (via grapevine, i.e., gossip) that Shelly knew at the time that said service was known not ever to have delivered that said result.
The statute of limitations for Fraud and Deceit in CA is from the time of discovery of the Fraud and Deceit, not when the alleged F&D occurred, so a plaintiff might allege to have just discovered that Shelly knew her claim to be false. (Even if Shelly doesn't remember the conversation, which she might not.) :whistling:

I'm sure other people could think of a lot more examples than I could, of grounds to file a lawsuit against an individual. The bar seems to be set low.

Understand, I'm not suggesting anyone go after Shelly to actually win anything in court---the idea is that there are a lots of charges that can be brought to court with no hope (or desire) of winning, but it would require Shelly to appear, just as it did with Paulette Cooper and numerous IRS employees---the main difference being that Shelly might want to be brought to court---many times and frequently, if she's being held. If she's NOT being held against her will, that will have a chance to surface too. But her handlers will have their hands full trying to control her from speaking openly in a court, open to the public as prescribed by law.

With all the Exes who worked in various Orgs or whatever at the same time as Shelly, surely one or two or a couple dozen could remember something they want to bring her court for? It might even be someone Shelly doesn't remember saying anything to, or touching, or whatever. Anyone who worked near her might remember something she doesn't....keeping in mind that the purpose is not to present a strong case, it's to get her there.

Now if this suggestion seems immoral or unethical---just remember that it's a favored tactic of The Most Ethical Organization On The Planet.

Last edited:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I suck at net searches and I've had this idea for awhile now and this seemed the time to toss it into the ring.
This may be naive, but...has anybody suggested taking a certain page out of the Cherch's playbook to bring Shelly out into the open?

The Co$ used numerous spurious lawsuits to drain Paulette Cooper's resources, and to defeat the IRS and gain tax-exempt status. As I understand it, one doesn't have to have a strong case in order to bring a lawsuit against anyone, one only has to know how to file a suit--or know someone who does.

So if some Ex-$cn who knew Shelly should decide that Shelly had done something suit-worthy back when she was in circulation, then (as I understand it), that Ex could sue Shelly, which would (as I understand it), force her to appear in court--as long as the lawsuit is brought against Shelly personally, not the Co$.

For instance, someone might claim that Shelly promised them a certain service would deliver a certain result, and that they had just discovered (via grapevine, i.e., gossip) that Shelly knew at the time that said service was known not ever to have delivered that result.
The statute of limitations for Fraud and Deceit in CA is from the time of discovery of the Fraud and Deceit, not when the alleged F&D occurred, so a plaintiff might allege to have just discovered that Shelly knew her claim to be false. (Even if Shelly doesn't remember the conversation, which she might not.) :whistling:

I'm sure other people could think of a lot more examples than I could, of grounds to file a lawsuit against an individual. The bar seems to be set low.

Understand, I'm not suggesting anyone go after Shelly to actually win anything in court---the idea is that there are a lots of charges that can be brought to court with no hope (or desire) of winning, but it would require Shelly to appear, just as it did with Paulette Cooper and numerous IRS employees---the main difference being that Shelly might want to be brought to court---many times and frequently, if she's being held. If she's NOT being held against her will, that will have a chance to surface too. But her handlers will have their full trying to control her from speaking openly in a court, open to the public as prescribed by law.

With all the Exes who worked in various Orgs or whatever at the same time as Shelly, surely one or two or a couple dozen could remember something they want to bring her court for? It might even be someone Shelly doesn't remember saying anything to, or touching, or whatever. Anyone who worked near her might remember something she doesn't....keeping in mind that the purpose is not to present a strong case, it's to get her there.

Now if this suggestion seems immoral or unethical---just remember that it's a favored tactic of The Most Ethical Organization On The Planet.

I disagree with your idea. Manufacturing a legal circumstance in a "the end justifies the means" kind of way, is what a scientologist would do, not an honest person. I enjoy a lot more how honest and openly Leah and her supporters are dealing with things.

Jus' sayin'

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
I disagree with your idea. Manufacturing a legal circumstance in a "the end justifies the means" kind of way, is what a scientologist would do, not an honest person. I enjoy a lot more how honest and openly Leah and her supporters are dealing with things.

Jus' sayin'

Have to admit I like that idea. It wouldn't have to be "manufactured"; there's almost bound to be something legitimate she could be questioned under oath about.

Have to admit I like that idea. It wouldn't have to be "manufactured"; there's almost bound to be something legitimate she could be questioned under oath about.
Hire Dog the Bounty Hunter to fetch her. Think what a reality TV show that would make - a live, unscripted assault, under cover of darkness, cutting through the fence and Dog and his commandos sneaking from tree to tree, approaching ever closer to her bunk house, all shot in those green phosphorescent night vision goggles.

Oooo. It sends shivers up my spine. Mimsey

Night%20vision%20style%20view%20of%20the%20allotments%20in%20Swindon,%20Wiltshire%20which%20are%20being%20plagued%20by%20thieves