What's new

"The CHRIST IMPLANT" Scientology LIES! Christians can be Scientologists

Leland

Crusader
I was going to wish all a Merry R6 Implant Day but I won't...

What pisses me off more than most everything is the deception by the Church of Scientology in pretending to celebrate Christmas. I guess that that is part of how they pretend to be compatible with Christianity.

Scientology teaches that Christianity is just the result of false memories implanted 75 million years ago. And the concept of a Christian heaven is the result of two implants dating back trillions of years ago. So how can there be any compatibility? :unsure:

Here's an excerpt from the Scientology scriptures:

Yes!

And another bit of false advertising is the Cult's use of a Catholic Cross on their buildings.

Hubbard tells a story of finding this cross in the American Southwest.....( which is probably BS ) and this to me can only mean its origin is as old Spanish Catholic Mission cross.... so it is a Christian Catholic Cross.

Last edited:

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes!

And another bit of false advertising is the Cult's use of a Catholic Cross on their buildings.

Hubbard tells a story of finding this cross in the American Southwest.....( which is probably BS ) and this to me can only mean its origin is as old Spanish Catholic Mission cross.... so it is a Christian Catholic Cross.

I think the scn cross derives from the Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn (see pictures here):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_and_the_occult

Hubbard's story about finding the cross in the Southwest is probably BS as you say, and he was certainly very familiar with the occult.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I think the scn cross derives from the Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn (see pictures here):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_and_the_occult

Hubbard's story about finding the cross in the Southwest is probably BS as you say, and he was certainly very familiar with the occult.

I guess it's like the ink blot test because I always saw it as a dolled up money sign. We all see it our own way, unique to the uniqueness of our mindsets, and for me it followed along with the concept of fraudulent "funny money" scams.
Additionally, the twin triangles on the cross alluded to the "double cross" that it was as a "religion".

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here is the "data" :whistling:on L Ron Hubbard's "R-6 Implant"

In R6 (a matrix implanted into every earth being’s mind 75 million years ago which dictates future behavior until ‘handled’ with Scientology) everybody is shown crucified. So is the psychiatrist shown crucified, although the psychiatrist is a dominant character and that’s how he gets away with what he gets away with. He electric shocks people. The medical doctor is not really represented in R6. It is only the surgeon. The surgeon is shown cutting bodies to pieces. That’s the right thing to do. Actually he shreds a body down to just raw meat down to a skeleton and the skeleton is in agony and then it too is chopped up. Anyway, every man is then shown to have been crucified, so don’t think that it’s an accident that this crucifixtion…they found out that this applied. Somebody, somewhere on this planet, back about six hundred BC, found some piece of R6. And I don’t know how they found it either by watching mad men or something but since that time they have used it and it became what is known as Christianity. The man on the cross – there was no Christ – but the man on the cross is shown as every man so of course each person seeing a crucified man has an immediate feeling of sympathy for this man.:omg:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't know any 8's who think it is genuine, but I don't know many 8's. The issue was a hot topic when it first got passed around, but after initial controversy, interest waned. I only see it mentioned here, on this newsgroup, usually by someone who just came across it.
It could be that the 8's think that if you're gonna have Christ, then you have to have Anti- Christ. ( like an opp-term: "who or what would oppose a Christ"?
Actually, that's just my 'think' on it, but I am jaded and bitter. LOL.

George White has commented at length on Marty's bog about this and he states that it was definitely on the 1st delivery of OTVIII on the fleecewinds. I can confirm that George was doing OT VIII in August 1988 as I was there on the ship with him while he was doing it.

cleared cannibal

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have had the occasion to be closely associated with some Christian protestant clergy recently. One of them knowing of my association with Scn gave me this as a FYI thing.

May be old news to most her but because of the season I feel it appropriate to those here who consider themselves Christians or even as an informational piece.

does not appear that scn and Christianity are compatible to this author.

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/wakefield/christians.html

Demented Hubbatd

Patron with Honors
An ex-Scientologist, who had reached the OT 8, level told me that the letter saying that Hubbard is Lucifer and Christ is a pedophile is not included in the OT 8 data. He also said that the data is authentic, it comes from the lecture given by Hubbard on board of Apollo in 1976 or 1978. In that lecture Hubbard also mentions Xenu by name several times, he calls the evil Galactic Emperor intermittently "Xenu" and "Xemu".

phenomanon

Canyon
An ex-Scientologist, who had reached the OT 8, level told me that the letter saying that Hubbard is Lucifer and Christ is a pedophile is not included in the OT 8 data. He also said that the data is authentic, it comes from the lecture given by Hubbard on board of Apollo in 1976 or 1978. In that lecture Hubbard also mentions Xenu by name several times, he calls the evil Galactic Emperor intermittently "Xenu" and "Xemu".

You are probably referring to Class 8 tape #10. It's posted somewhere.

phenomanon

Canyon

You are probably referring to Class 8 tape #10. It's posted somewhere. Titled " Assists" .

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

OT VIII has been changed since it's original delivery began in June 1988. The 1st version was only delivered for a few months. This is the version that included the Student Briefing HCOB. Subsequent versions of OT VIII do not have the HCOB so it is not surprising that many that did OT VIII will say it wasn't included.

The Class 8 "Assists" lecture does not contain what is in the Student Briefing HCOB. It does talk about OT III and the Christ implant.

Leland

Crusader
There is a lecture on the SHSBC were Hubbard ( jokingly ) talks about...but does in fact say he is Lucifer.

When he does say that....there is nervous laughter from the audience. ( not knowing if he is serious or not...)

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
An ex-Scientologist, who had reached the OT 8, level told me that the letter saying that Hubbard is Lucifer and Christ is a pedophile is not included in the OT 8 data.

So... with what was the "Lucifer OT VIII" replaced, does anyone know that? The way I remember reading it, that was done because the original (?) was considered too embarrassing/controverse by David Miscavige. (I'm not sure about that part, too.)

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
I guess it's like the ink blot test because I always saw it as a dolled up money sign. We all see it our own way, unique to the uniqueness of our mindsets, and for me it followed along with the concept of fraudulent "funny money" scams.
Additionally, the twin triangles on the cross alluded to the "double cross" that it was as a "religion".

Dag, you are confusing the cult's symbol with the cross. The symbol is the snake-like S with the two triangles, the cross is the eight-pointed object like the big one on top of big blue. This cross may have been used in some Christian churches, but it's actually a stylized version of the 'Rosy Cross' which is a part of traditional and non traditional Rosicrucian orders.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosy_Cross

Here's a little inside dope; the version that is shown on this wiki page, and pretty much everywhere else on the net has a few alterations from the genuine article. This is actually the version published, pretty much for the first time, in Israel Regardie's 'The Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic', which is notorious for obvious alterations of the material. Stuff like various types of pointed star diagrams that have one side vary from what should obviously be a geometrically symmetrical star.

To figure out what is different with this cross, look at all twelve zodiac symbols, and see which one is replaced with a different symbol. Also, some of the positions are rearranged.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
My apologies, I should have clarified a couple things in my previous post.

The reason these alterations were made in things like Israel Regardie's 'Complete' system of GD 'magic' is because these guys took solemn oaths not to ever reveal some of this stuff to the un-initiated in their orders. They kind of use a loop-hole (they think) that absolves them from violating their oaths. They haven't revealed the real stuff, because it's blinded with alterations. They figure the true students will see the obvious corrections, and it will also lay traps for the (in their view) undeserving 'profane'.

For the same reason, some famous occult fiction authors like Crowley himself, Dion Fortune, and others, revealed some of these peoples doings but concealed it as a 'novel' when in fact it was basically a glorification of the things they were really into.

Can you see the parallels with our cult?

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
I was going to wish all a Merry R6 Implant Day but I won't...

What pisses me off more than most everything is the deception by the Church of Scientology in pretending to celebrate Christmas. I guess that that is part of how they pretend to be compatible with Christianity.

Scientology teaches that Christianity is just the result of false memories implanted 75 million years ago. And the concept of a Christian heaven is the result of two implants dating back trillions of years ago. So how can there be any compatibility? :unsure:

Here's an excerpt from the Scientology scriptures:

I'll bet they think they can 'drive' the 'raw meat' into the orgs by exploiting their 'implants'. Like the volcano on the cover of the foundational 'Dianetics' book. This is genuine LRH tech.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I'll bet they think they can 'drive' the 'raw meat' into the orgs by exploiting their 'implants'. Like the volcano on the cover of the foundational 'Dianetics' book. This is genuine LRH tech.

I'm 90% sure you would win that bet! :yes:

I'd like to hear from someone like Jefferson Hawkins who's read all the marketing materials from Hubbard as I'm sure he can shed some light on this.

I do recall one reference I came across during the 80's where Hubbard spoke or wrote about this type of thing. Utilizing certain words and phrases to take advantage of incidents on the whole track.

Anyone else recall this?

Last edited:

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
To figure out what is different with this cross, look at all twelve zodiac symbols, and see which one is replaced with a different symbol. Also, some of the positions are rearranged.

Have my wild-ass guess: ♓ ?
:p
Anyways, that was pretty entertaining. Maybe I'll have a look at that book one day.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
There is a lecture on the SHSBC were Hubbard ( jokingly ) talks about...but does in fact say he is Lucifer.

When he does say that....there is nervous laughter from the audience. ( not knowing if he is serious or not...)

Maybe Hubbard was just following in the steps of his "good friend Crowley" who jokingly mocked christians in saying he was 666? :confused2:

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
<snip>

<snip>

Apparently, Hubbard was not aware of the mythological stories of ancient Egypt... like Horus?