What's new

Monique Yingling the LYING LAWYER for Scientology and David Miscavige

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
After watching Monique Yingling on ABC's - 20/20 tonight - I felt she deserved her own thread.

That crooked lying sleezy lawyer has been lying for Scientology for many years. Monique Yingling is living off of BLOOD money - and perhaps that is why her TR LIE was out tongiht.

I believe it is even hard for Scientology's other black hearted ICE QUEEN to keep her TR's in - there is just no denying it. Scientology is a full blown criminal con organization that Monique Yingling has gotten filthy rich on!

Her stats are up though - she blinked 13,243,321 in the one hour episode. The last time she was on - she blinked 12,543,354 times. Please - someone prepare a CERT for Ding a Ling Monique Yingling.

Go to ABC 20/20 and read the posts lighting up the board.

I hope that rotten apple loses her job and has to live under a bridge. SCUM!

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Monique Yingling - gets a FLUNK!!

Here is the effect Monique Yingling aka BLINKY YINGLING has created...on FB after the 20/20 show regarding Scientology!!

https://www.facebook.com/ABC2020/ph...63497464933/10154538054484934/?type=3&theater

"Who is this lunatic attorney defending Scientology? What a freaking liar..... she blinks her eyes very abnormally when answering any question. She is bizarre."

"There's something about that lady they're interviewing from the church that seems evil to me! Can't put my finger on it, but she's creepy"

"This scientology stuff gives me the creeps! My perception of it, anytime I hear about, is that of a CULT! I believe Leah Remini. Don't believe the lawyer and A religion that takes people's money. KIDS and ain't no telling what else (disconnecting from your family). Those are big, red flags. Nothing to mess with. I hope Leah Remini won't stop exposing them. She seems to be a good, tough lady. Go Leah!"

"Oh God, Blinky McGee is driving me nuts!!! "Blink blink blinky blink blink". Maybe the "church" should have spent money on training her to lie better!!! Blink blink blink Get 'em Leah!!!"

"That lawyer talks in circles when confronted. Her answers are so fabricated and so obviously lies."
1f621.png

"Is it me or does this lawyer looked stoned, scared and ironically doesn't look directly in his eyes? She also blinks way too much. Almost like morse code. Scientology is a joke. The government could use some of there money."
Heh David Miscavige - your cult is OUT PR!! Better fire that lying sack of manure attorney and do it yourself."

"I love Leah Remini and this has been so eye opening. I can't believe they have so many followers. This reminds me of the cult back in the 80's I think who got all those people to drink that koolaid and die."

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
Re: Monique Yingling the LYING LAWYER for Sciehtology

... and has to live under a bridge.

I see what you did there.

Maybe she had seen what happens in TV years ago and was trying to blink herself outa there...

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ma1eyZUCwLQ[/video]

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

What is amazing to me is that they would put someone on who hasn't done the Comm Course or STCC (particularly the "No Answer" drill), and Pro TRs, say nothing of TR-L. Seriously, could they pick a person with worse TRs?

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

I just got done watching the 20/20 program. Yingling's eyelids were like fluttering hummingbird wings. Geez! And sometimes her eyeballs would flutter upwards in her eye sockets. Was she having a mini stroke? Seriously she could at least do a TR's course and get the hell flunked out of her every time here eyes go psychotic.

One comment on these type of programs. E.g. when they showed scio family members talk shit about their blown family member, like they did on tonight's program, is to immediately cut to Leah or Mike and explain to the viewer that these scio family members are instructed to discredit the apostate and that this is all about supporting the cult and dissing the ex-member. I would like to see more exposing these cult tactics. But maybe it's implicit to viewers and needs no explaining.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

No No No
I won't watch it :no:

This [STRIKE][STRIKE]th..[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]. euh..[STRIKE]sort of[/STRIKE] ... [STRIKE]lad.[/STRIKE].. [STRIKE] [STRIKE] Person [/STRIKE] [/STRIKE] living being is freaking creepy scary ..Her eyes...her frantic blinking weirdo eyes... :unsure:

:hide::surrender::run:

Me wanna sleep tonight :nervous:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

[Coccotti nods at a henchman, who cuts Clifford's hand and pours alcohol on the wound.
Clifford screams in pain, gritting his teeth.
Luca returns from outside, closing the door behind him.]

Luca:(In Italian) Don Vincenzo, nothing is there.
Coccotti:(Also in Italian) That is not good.
(In English, to Clifford) You know,
Sicilians are great liars.
The best in the world.
I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars.
From growin' up with him I learned the pantomime.
There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies, to give himself away.
A guy's got seventeen pantomimes.
A woman's got twenty, a guy's got seventeen. But
if you know 'em
like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell.
Now,
what we got here is a little game of show and tell.
You don't wanna show me nothin'. But you're tellin' me everything.
I know you know where they are. So
tell me,
before I do some damage you won't walk away from.
serveimage

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

No No No
I won't watch it :no:

This [STRIKE][STRIKE]th..[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]. euh..[STRIKE]sort of[/STRIKE] ... [STRIKE]lad.[/STRIKE].. [STRIKE] [STRIKE] Person [/STRIKE] [/STRIKE] living being is freaking creepy scary ..Her eyes...her frantic blinking weirdo eyes... :unsure:

:hide::surrender::run:

Me wanna sleep tonight :nervous:
I stole this from failboat on wwp:
c1ikyt0xuaayga1-jpg-large-jpg.261544

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

The TV people who interview Yingling also annoy me.

When she talks about "lies" why don't they ask her how she knows they're lies? Since she's not a scientologist she must have been told by the COS that they're lies. Why don't they ask her how she knows who is lying and who isn't?

Also, when she talks about Leah making money from this series why don't they ask her if SHE'S being paid for representing scientology?

For xenu's sake let an ex-scientologist interview her next time instead of these lame TV presenters.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
942f2a02ae9cbb35a93352b2cde57bdc2b4e272ebf794ac32b8ff11df6ff85c8.jpg

Number of times over = EXPOSURE ON THE INTERNET = Monique Yingling and Scientology's PR campaign.

Monique Yingling - LYING Lawyer for the Church of Scientology and David Miscavige.
Monique Yingling - LYING lawyer for the Church of Scientology and David Miscavige.
Monique Yingling - Lying Lawyer for the Church of Scientology and David Miscavige!

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

[Coccotti nods at a henchman, who cuts Clifford's hand and pours alcohol on the wound.
Clifford screams in pain, gritting his teeth.
Luca returns from outside, closing the door behind him.]

Luca:(In Italian) Don Vincenzo, nothing is there.
Coccotti:(Also in Italian) That is not good.
(In English, to Clifford) You know,
Sicilians are great liars.
The best in the world.
I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars.
From growin' up with him I learned the pantomime.
There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies, to give himself away.
A guy's got seventeen pantomimes.
A woman's got twenty, a guy's got seventeen. But
if you know 'em
like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell.
Now,
what we got here is a little game of show and tell.
You don't wanna show me nothin'. But you're tellin' me everything.
I know you know where they are. So
tell me,
before I do some damage you won't walk away from.
serveimage

A totally underrated move, Christopher Walken at his absolute best! I recommend the movie (True Romance) to anyone who never heard about it. Violent, but with a heart. Great turns by James Gandolfini, Gary Oldman, and others.

Gib

Crusader

as Mike Rinder pointed out on his post today, Yingling is not a scientologist:

"[FONT=&amp]Ms. Yingling is NOT a scientologist. Despite working for Miscavige for 25+ years, she has never had any auditing and never done a scientology course (she is a failed dissemination cycle). She knows nothing about auditing, sec checking, TR’s or anything else — just what she has “been told.” And that alone is a serious indictment of scientology, the masters of communication and the shatterers of suppression have not a single scientologist who can go on TV to represent them."[/FONT]

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/abc-2020/

It's too bad Dan Harris did not ask this Christian woman, did not ask her if your child went into depression, or had a mental breakdown, or something you yourself could not handle, would you Ms. Yingling take your child to the Church of Scientology for auditing therapy or would you take your child someplace else for help?

I wish these shows would use the Socratic Method.

Gib

Crusader

Here are a few more Socratic Method of questioning that Dan Harris could have asked:

Ms. Yingling, the COS says according to their Bridge to Total Freedom it says that once one goes "clear", they no longer have abberations? What say you?

Ms Yingling, according to the COS Bridge to Total Freedom, once one has achieved OT8, why one has total recall? What say you? And why you haven't done this as a lawyer for DM, you yourself being a tax lawyer no doubt? ? What say you?

Last edited:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Wtf who goes on TV wearing a potato sack lol

That's some granny matter clothes she got out of the trash can at a good will

Seriously does she own a mirror?

A child could do their make up better she's a hot mess

Maybe that's part of her technique to look so ridiculous so we forget the topic, you have to stretch the imagination to make sense out of this

Billion dollar cult... has the ugliest most evil person on earth represent them on TV

Lol miscavige has seriously lost his mind

He's too busy picking out colors for wallpaper

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
One thing that many never-ins will find horrifying is the Jo'burg Confessional. All those creepy questions about sex etc.

Did you notice that Yingling said it is rarely used? That's a whopper of a lie.

I've received that sec check at least once and given it to others several times. It's a requirement on Grade 2 of the Bridge or at least it was unless Miscavige has changed it.

Irayam

Patron with Honors
One thing that many never-ins will find horrifying is the Jo'burg Confessional. All those creepy questions about sex etc.

Did you notice that Yingling said it is rarely used? That's a whopper of a lie.

I've received that sec check at least once and given it to others several times. It's a requirement on Grade 2 of the Bridge.

Maybe she's right...
It is rarely used because, currently, it's rare that someone reach Grade 2... The rare new PC are too busy to find money to buy new ideal buildings...

Irayam

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wtf who goes on TV wearing a potato sack lol

That's some granny matter clothes she got out of the trash can at a good will

Seriously does she own a mirror?

A child could do their make up better she's a hot mess

Maybe that's part of her technique to look so ridiculous so we forget the topic, you have to stretch the imagination to make sense out of this

Billion dollar cult... has the ugliest most evil person on earth represent them on TV

Lol miscavige has seriously lost his mind

He's too busy picking out colors for wallpaper

Gullible cult members are still mortgaging their homes and their own and children's futures for millions that go to this bitch, and others like her. She's living large on the misery of cult members.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
It would seem weird to most viewers that the only person speaking for Scientology about Leah's TV series of ex-Scientologists talking about their bad experiences in Scientology is "Blinky" the attorney, who isn't a Scientologist. Why an attorney, when these people on Leah's show are just talking about their personal experiences of being in the cult for several years? It's not like Leah's show is about legal proceedings.

It would come off to most viewers as Leah said, Scientology has a lot of assets to protect, and that's all they care about. Scientologists can't appear in person to be questioned because it would be too risky. Miscavige can never be interviewed because the ABC guy may ask about Shelly, or want to see how he reacts when asked if he beats his underlings. Then that clip could be used over and over.

Practicing Scientologists appear only in clips of leaked Third Reich events, or cult-made smear videos where in a couple of cases they sounded robotic and flat, like they were threatened into making those statements or else. Obviously, they didn't step forward gleefully to say those things about their family members. Other real Scientologists seemed creepy or outrageous, like the Squirrel Busters.

"Blinky" spent her time waffling, and they didn't bother to break for the makeup person to take the shine off her as she began to sweat more. When she spoke about being Catholic and raising her kids that way, and trusting the Church, which these days people would see as kind of stupid to bring up, it was, well, how would she know anything about the experiences that these people went through working for or being raised in the cult?

Blinky isn't giving her personal opinions or even an educated opinion, but instead she was informed what to say when asked such and such. She was paid off by the cult which employs her, and everything was carefully rehearsed. Miscavige went over everything she should say.

Scientology is fucked. They can't possibly make a convincing case for selling Scientology, like the videos where members are hyper enthusiastic about dumping tons of money on Scientology courses, when people like Leah admit they were enthusiastic too, because they were at one time, but that the cult makes you be that way also, or you risk being rejected by your friends and family.

In the 20/20 piece, they kind of cobbled together a lot of clips of ex-Scientologists breaking down in their respective episodes of Leah's show, and no one is going to be made to think that is staged. People experienced traumatic, upsetting things while in the cult, and in their escape, and have a difficult time dealing with the aftermath, because of the way they are treated by the families and their former cult today.

Last edited: