What's new

Good news in Switzerland?

Irayam

Patron with Honors
Hello everybody,

Tonight I passed the [STRIKE]church[/STRIKE] org of $cientology in Lausanne and there was no light at the windows ...:yes:
This is absolutely not normal! Even at Christmas the org is usually open.:confused2:
After having tasted a good specialty in the local restaurant, I passed again in front of the Church of Scientology and there was still no light and a van was parked in front and two guys were loading stuff!
So ... Is this the end of Scientology in Lausanne?:wave::hyper::buzzin:

I hope so strong!

I will post any information about the status of shrinkology in Lausanne as soon as I know!!

Hoping Irayam

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Hello everybody,

Tonight I passed the [STRIKE]church[/STRIKE] org of $cientology in Lausanne and there was no light at the windows ...:yes:
This is absolutely not normal! Even at Christmas the org is usually open.:confused2:
After having tasted a good specialty in the local restaurant, I passed again in front of the Church of Scientology and there was still no light and a van was parked in front and two guys were loading stuff!

I hope so strong!

I will post any information about the status of shrinkology in Lausanne as soon as I know!!

Hoping Irayam

Of course, one explanation could be that they have simply moved to another location, but I hope you're right and it's the end for them there.

Irayam

Patron with Honors
Of course, one explanation could be that they have simply moved to another location, but I hope you're right and it's the end for them there.

Hi Strativarius,

Even if they are moving to another location, it's a good news.
Because:
1. The current location is in the center of the city.
2. The street is a very busy pedestrian street.
3. I think (but I'm not 100% sure) the building is a property of the :puke2:[STRIKE]church[/STRIKE]

So that means the other location is not better...

But maybe it's the "ideal org" effect... All scientologists of Lausanne have to make a 2 hours trip to Basel for training and auditing!!

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
Hello everybody,

I hope so strong!

Hoping Irayam

Basel still looks pretty busy with people moving in and out.

Oh wait .. mostly out.

BaselOrgZombies_zpsjplkfyy7.jpg

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Strativarius,

Even if they are moving to another location, it's a good news.
Because:
1. The current location is in the center of the city.
2. The street is a very busy pedestrian street.
3. I think (but I'm not 100% sure) the building is a property of the :puke2:[STRIKE]church[/STRIKE]

So that means the other location is not better...

But maybe it's the "ideal org" effect... All scientologists of Lausanne have to make a 2 hours trip to Basel for training and auditing!!

Full moon in the sky here last night so lots of sunshine ( well reflected sunshine) . maybe the asteroid Leah Gemini is encouraging the Swiss scientologist to scurry and meet in those secret nuclear proof underground scientology vaults.
Except all OT 9 & 10s will have to spend the next 168 hours standing on the roofs of the ideal morgues postulating episodes 3 through 8 of Scientology: the Aftermath signals don't destroy the world. Whoops, don't panic I only meant the fictional Scientology cleared earth world. Hope I don't have Incident 3 to runout NEXTTIMEAROUND!

Irayam

Patron with Honors
Re: Good news in Switzerland? Not so sure...

Well Folks,

Today I walked in front of the Lausanne's org and, alas, the lights were on.
So I was a little too much enthousiastic the other day...
For a strange reason the org looks closed on a Tuesday evening, but looks open on this 24th of December 2016.:bigcry:

Merry Christmas to you all anyway!!

Irayam

Irayam

Patron with Honors
Hi, it's me again!

Well, after all, the [STRIKE]Church[/STRIKE] of $cientology of Lausanne looks closed on this 17th of January 2017. This lights are off, the signs dianétique :)puke:) and scientologie :)puke2:) are removed from the windows !!

They were installed at one of the best location in Lausanne for the dirty tricks they are used to perpetrate, so if they have moved somewhere else in the city, it's a bad move...

And if they have just closed the org in Lausanne, well it's a very very very GOOD NEWS!!!
:buzzin::dancer::dance3::thankyou::hifive::woohoo:
I'm so happy for my city!! 2017 looks very good for us SP!!

Irayam

Anonycat

Crusader
This one? They don't have a new address on the internet so far, so it seems that there is no relocation.

Rue Madeleine 10, 1003 Lausanne, Switzerland +41 21 312 16 89

Irayam

Patron with Honors
This one? They don't have a new address on the internet so far, so it seems that there is no relocation.

Rue Madeleine 10, 1003 Lausanne, Switzerland +41 21 312 16 89

Yep, this one!
I wonder why they have closed... they used to be so expanding...:coolwink:

Irayam

Patron with Honors
That's a lovely looking town. I'd like to get to Switzerland some day.

Hi Fizz!

You can come for a visit in Lausanne but you will not find the cult anymore...
They have moved from the busy center of the city to a sad industrial suburb of Lausanne.
I have just checked the web site of scientologie Lausanne and they have moved from rue de la madeleine in Lausanne to Romanel-sur Lausanne, chemin des mésanges 3. (check on Google Earth, you will see the difference...)

I wonder why they move from a very busy pedestrian street in the center of Lausanne to an empty industrial area outside the city:questions:
Maybe a new strategy? How to keep the empty buildings empty?:think:

Anyway this is definitively a very very GOOD NEWS!!!:woohoo::party:

A very happy Irayam

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello everybody,

I hope so strong!

Hoping Irayam

So glad the cult is off that lovely street in Lausanne.

I visited a couple of times when they were large - one time under terrible duress to reg donations from public and participated in what I now realize was stalking and intimidation. I'm lucky I didn't have a run in with the Gendarmes!

But the food in the nearby cafes was great!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I wonder why they move from a very busy pedestrian street in the center of Lausanne to an empty industrial area outside the city:questions:
Maybe a new strategy? How to keep the empty buildings empty?:think:

I haven't heard any announcements from CoS that Miscavige will be coming for any ribbon cutting ceremonies at their new building. :whistling:

I did look at Google maps, and you're correct, it really IS in an industrial section.

Jump

Operating teatime
I haven't heard any announcements from CoS that Miscavige will be coming for any ribbon cutting ceremonies at their new building. :whistling:

I did look at Google maps, and you're correct, it really IS in an industrial section.

Did Doctor von Professor Hublard say it was about making round ball bearings out of square ball bearings ?

Industrial area sounds right. :confused2:

Irayam

Patron with Honors
Hi! It's me again:yes:

This last Saturday, I was close to the new address of the "Lausanne" org and had some time to spend (was not scheduled for courses or auditing, see?...). So I decided to enter the address in my GPS and have a look at the new location by myself.

Well, I was not disappointed!!

I found nothing, no sign on windows, no big advertising panel, no church...

So, I would like to indicate that the [STRIKE]church[/STRIKE] cult of $cientology in Romanel-sur-Lausanne is now between - 8 to -40 on the tone scale!!:happydance::yes::thumbsup:

And it's where it should always have been

I very happy for my area!

Irayam

Irayam

Patron with Honors
So glad the cult is off that lovely street in Lausanne.

I visited a couple of times when they were large - one time under terrible duress to reg donations from public and participated in what I now realize was stalking and intimidation. I'm lucky I didn't have a run in with the Gendarmes!

But the food in the nearby cafes was great!

Hi TINO!

Don't worry, we all, as $cientologist, perpetrate strange things for the greatest good of the greatest number of dynamics...
Now, I'm so glad to have been a not so good FSM.

Regards,
Irayam

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Hey Hey!

Quelle nouvelle excitante.
Bravo les p'tits suisses! :happydance:

Glad that former $cientologists can enjoy such outcome with this cult in Lausanne!
Congrats!

Salutations
Lotus!

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi! It's me again:yes:

This last Saturday, I was close to the new address of the "Lausanne" org and had some time to spend (was not scheduled for courses or auditing, see?...). So I decided to enter the address in my GPS and have a look at the new location by myself.

Well, I was not disappointed!!

I found nothing, no sign on windows, no big advertising panel, no church...

So, I would like to indicate that the [STRIKE]church[/STRIKE] cult of $cientology in Romanel-sur-Lausanne is now between - 8 to -40 on the tone scale!!:happydance::yes::thumbsup:

And it's where it should always have been

I very happy for my area!

Irayam

Great news. Next time you're in that area, could you post some pictures, please?