What's new

Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology.

I am creating a new thread on this specific topic to address members of the Nation of Islam who, in my experience primarily on Twitter, deny or are ignorant of the fact that they are practicing the religion of Scientology.

[For the purpose of this thread, I would also like to put to the side the issue of whether or not Scientology is a religion. The point, for now, is that: (a) Scientology represents it is a religion; (b) members of the Nation of Islam apparently believe Scientology is a religion; but (c) members of the Nation of Islam also incorrectly assert or believe they are not practicing the religion of Scientology.]

The Scientology E-Meter is a "religious artifact" "for use only by a Scientology minister or Scientology minister in training."

TpyY6Ro.png

An Auditor is a minister or minister in training of the Church of Scientology (and NOT the Nation of Islam).

EwldiI5.png

RtJJyF7.png

All Auditors are required to be ordained ministers of the Church of Scientology.

5SP51YH.png

It is a prerequisite to for permanent certification as an Auditor that to become an ordained minister in the Church of Scientology.

mwG4SOi.png

Tony Muhammad, the Student Western Regional Minister of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of the Islam, is trained on the Scientology religious artifact known as a the E-Meter, which is for use only by Scientology ministers and ministers in training.

bWFOqQe.jpg

Tony Muhammad, the Student Western Regional Minister of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of the Islam, therefore must be, according to the Church of Scientology, either a minister of the Church of Scientology or a minister in training for the Church of Scientology.

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad professes his "passion" for such Church of Scientology religious training.

t0eppKX.jpg

If0WsZV.jpg

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad helps raise money for the religion of Scientology, and specifically the Church of Scientology of the Valley:

84U991F.jpg

[As an aside, members of the Nation of Islam might want to ask themselves when was the last time any member of the Church of Scientology helped raise money for a Nation of Islam mosque?]

In addition, other members of the Nation of Islam train to become Auditors and thus Ministers in the Church of Scientology. For example:

7aTqkIW.jpg

Note: Despite the fact the word "Dianetics" in the title of the course, a New Era Dianetics Auditor is required to use the Scientology religious artifact known as the E-Meter, which as noted above is "for use only by a Scientology minister or Scientology minister in training."

Further, in order to become a
New Era Dianetics Auditor, a member of the Nation of Islam must first complete Scientology religious training to become a Scientology Auditor and Minister of Scientology Classes 0 through IV:

ph5sCit.png

Nation of Islam Mohammad Mosque #95 in St. Petersburg holds an event with Scientology Rev. Alfreddie Johnson to recruit members of the Nation to train as Scientology Class V Auditors (see chart immediately above) at the Tampa Ideal Org.

VOQKGHY.jpg

npkDDCd.jpg

Members of the Nation of Islam join staff at Churches of Scientology.

xr8gd0W.jpg

[NOTE: "Tone 4" in the picture caption above refers to Tone 4.0 on the religious Scientology Tone Scale.]

u3Yt6yD.png

Tony Muhammad, the Student Western Regional Minister of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of the Islam, and other members of the Nation of Islam perform the Scientology auditing process and religious practice known as "Super Power."

NdIRZzp.png

TM63Q0z.jpg

Members of the Nation of Islam study and promote other Scientology (not Dianetics) religious texts and Scientology (not Dianetics) religious courses.

iSVU1jd.jpg

15kmVSn.jpg

AippUZJ.jpg

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Good thread.

REQUEST: Anyone responding, please don't quite the l-o-n-g OP in full!

-----

(See below). HDS Assistant Brother Maurice 11X Holman? Are we going to see an HDS Assistant Sister Jamilah 5.4X Holman too?

u3Yt6yD.png

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
[For the purpose of this thread, I would also like to put to the side the issue of whether or not Scientology is a religion. The point, for now, is that: (a) Scientology represents it is a religion; (b) members of the Nation of Islam apparently believe Scientology is a religion; but (c) members of the Nation of Islam also incorrectly assert or believe they are not practicing the religion of Scientology.]

Scientology only represents itself as a religion when/where it is expedient to do so. Orgs in England are Churches of Scientology. The org in Edinburgh, Scotland is "Hubbard Academy of Personal Independence."

The orgs in Mexico City used to avoid "Church" in their name. Looking online I see a couple of "Church" names have crept in. It is hard to find a tidy list of Scn service orgs worldwide now. Remember those neat lists in the back of the books? Think how easy it should be for the cult to maintain such a list online: well, they don't. No prizes for guessing why.

Anyway, I can see how it would be easier for an adherent of some faith to use Scn practices than practices from some other real religion.

Paul

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
My bet - Scientology will destroy the NOI. Not a bad thing....the elite "black only" cult destroyed by the cult of Scientology.

Can someone start a cult that will destroy Scientology?

guanoloco

As-Wased
xr8gd0W.jpg

This pic with staff next to Ron's bust would be great with some FarraCON and NOI quotes all about the white devil and eeeeeeevil YT and then all the Ron quotes of him being the Beast and the anti-Christ incarnate.

Ron being a ginger. It just can't get any stupider than this.

I feel sorry for these dupes.

I wonder if they're HIP! HIPPING! yet?

guanoloco

As-Wased
My bet - Scientology will destroy the NOI. Not a bad thing....the elite "black only" cult destroyed by the cult of Scientology.

Can someone start a cult that will destroy Scientology?

1 thing that can be said about FarraCON that cannot be said about Jackson or Sharpton is that I think he truly wishes to elevate blacks. He teaches care for women and families and stops the hos n bitches routine. The women and girls under his control aren't being Hip Hop Hos and aren't being treated that way.

Sadly he's akin to Hitler in my mind. Hitler really wanted prosperity for Germans and Germany...and for a brief period they had it. Stalin was out for Stalin and his loyal supporters suffered the most. The Russians never experienced any prosperity under Stalin. He attacked his people. Hitler, with few exceptions, kept his friends alive through it all and left them in power. Being close to Stalin and in power or in charge was a certain death sentence.

I think FarraCON is closer to Hitler while Ron and Misquirrelige are Stalins. I think Sharpton and Jackson are just buffoons.

guanoloco

As-Wased
AippUZJ.jpg

Hmmmmm...

Notice the course teaches how to discern between the "black hats" and "white hats".

How does that work when your whole religious cosmology is centered around black good / white bad?

What do they think when reading Hu666ard's Black and White processes?

I've wondered before how this is going to play out...in NOI it's all about being a black body and white bodies are eeeevil SPs holding down black bodies. Now they're learning that bodies are nothing to be and are prisons made up of decomposing thetans and contaminated with thetan zombies.

How to make sense of all that? Is one prison cell/torture chamber superior to another because of its color?

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
welcome noi

to the white cult that will eat you up and spit you out!

can't wait for this to run it's course they'll make excellent whistleblowers

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does this mean they'll quit jaywalking?

Does it stipulate such in the IRS agreement? Ohh wait if you quit one side and go to the other side, unless you are a Giant Jack In The Beanstalk who can walk both sides at your once... I get it now, it is all just a fable with a lesson about pretenses and betrayal.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
1 thing that can be said about FarraCON that cannot be said about Jackson or Sharpton is that I think he truly wishes to elevate blacks. He teaches care for women and families and stops the hos n bitches routine. The women and girls under his control aren't being Hip Hop Hos and aren't being treated that way.

Sadly he's akin to Hitler in my mind. Hitler really wanted prosperity for Germans and Germany...and for a brief period they had it. Stalin was out for Stalin and his loyal supporters suffered the most. The Russians never experienced any prosperity under Stalin. He attacked his people. Hitler, with few exceptions, kept his friends alive through it all and left them in power. Being close to Stalin and in power or in charge was a certain death sentence.

I think FarraCON is closer to Hitler while Ron and Misquirrelige are Stalins. I think Sharpton and Jackson are just buffoons.

Maybe just whatever stance for the country of occupancy to further Scientology's political agenda to be carried out under the shield of religious despotism.

Thank you Lawrence Wollersheim

http://www.lermanet2.com/reference/wollersheimsupremecourt.htm

ETA what political party will el con be coming back into and which OT fleet of navy ships will hoist his FLAG

CommunicatorIC

"Theta" is a Scientology religious concept. The Fort Harrison Hotel is a religious retreat for members of the Church of Scientology. [Freedom magazine is a Church of Scientology publication.]

SIZ5LjY.jpg

MFLXhqx.png

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can't decide which organization is crazier - scientology or NOI.

The NOI is as far from Islam as scientology is from christianity. If you would take a Muslim from India or the middle east or Indonesia and show them the teachings of NOI, they'd find almost no Islam in NOI except the occasional mention of Allah.

Farrakhan is a racist, black supremacist who has railed against the Jews, has diatribes about the importance of Numerology and believes in a bizarre cosmology that says the universe is 76 trillion years old (sound familiar?...Maybe that's a reason he likes Hubbard). A nuttier person is hard to find.

Scio and NOI deserve each other.

GE cmdr

Patron with Honors
76,000,000 years ago there was a glactic scientist by the name of yakub. He invented white people...

guanoloco

As-Wased
76,000,000 years ago there was a glactic scientist by the name of yakub. He invented white people...

Wait...Xenu, who was white, goofed the floof 76,000,000 years ago and then, Yakub, 6,600 years ago developed some whole tract incident that gathered SP valences and funneled them into white bodies because he was restimmed by the Xenu incident!!!

Yakub must've stumbled across some implant station in the Pyrenees or someplace!!

I should be charging big bucks for this vital whole track research!!

GE cmdr

Patron with Honors
Wait...Xenu, who was white, goofed the floof 76,000,000 years ago and then, Yakub, 6,600 years ago developed some whole tract incident that gathered SP valences and funneled them into white bodies because he was restimmed by the Xenu incident!!!

d

Not him, just his BTs were restimulated and then it was really only the white ones.

guanoloco

As-Wased
d

Not him, just his BTs were restimulated and then it was really only the white ones.

Wait...you mean the SP ones. It's just that the SP BTs gravitate to white bodies to emulate Xenu.

In this way Yakub could've been attempting to Clear his people by creating white bodies which are natural SP magnets. Unfortunately, some BTs, although not necessarily SP are attracted to theta...which, naturally, is embodied in the first, original man, aka black bodies!

Last edited:

GE cmdr

Patron with Honors
Wait...you mean the SP ones. It's just that the SP BTs gravitate to white bodies to emulate Xenu.

In this way Yakub could've been attempting to Clear his people by creating whit bodies which are natural SP magnets. Unfortunately, some BTs, although not necessarily SP are attracted to theta...which, naturally, is embodied in the first, original man, aka black bodies!

Exactly!

That is why he dresses his bitches up like the guy on the cover of all about radiation.

CommunicatorIC

The NOI is as far from Islam as scientology is from christianity.
I disagree.

As Mike Rinder has recently pointed out, upper level Scientology completely rejects Christianity by teaching that Christianity is derived from an implant, and "there was no Christ."

In contrast, the Nation of Islam does accept and revere the Qur'an, does fast during Ramadan, etc.

The relationship of the Nation of Islam to mainstream Islam is akin to the relationship between The Church of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) and Christianity.

Mainstream Christians believe Jesus was, among other things, the last prophet and public revelation was complete upon his death. Mormons believe there was at least one prophet and public revelations after the death of Jesus. As a result, Mormons consider themselves to be Christians, whereas many, if not most, mainstream Christians do not believe Mormons to be Christians.

Similarly, mainstream Muslims believe that the last prophet was Muhammad (MPBUH) and public revelation was complete upon his death. Members of the Nation of Islam believe there was at least public revelations after the death of Muhammad (MPBUH). As a result, members of the Nation of Islam consider themselves to be Muslims, whereas many, if not most, mainstream Muslims do not believe members of the Nation of Islam to be Muslims.

Last edited: