What's new

Bob Duggan

phenomanon

Canyon
If she has that much wealth, why would she go scratching about in Dallas Texas looking for clothes when she could hire a private jet and fly to New York, Paris or London?

:hide:

Stratty - feeling a little obstreperous today.

Neiman Marcus' Trophy Room sells Designer clothing from NY, Paris, and London. There is a private room with a private showing using runway models ( I used to be one of them). She would most likely feel more at home in Dallas, Texas than she would in the more sophisticated worlds of Couture.

Jump

Operating teatime
WTF is Nancy Cartwright dressed as? What's wrong with these women? She could well afford a Dresser since she, herself, has no Class. Both she and the Duggan chick look like they shop at the Thrift Shop.

And you can see Elon is thinking hurry up and get this pack of goofballs outa here but he's just too polite.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Neiman Marcus' Trophy Room sells Designer clothing from NY, Paris, and London. There is a private room with a private showing using runway models ( I used to be one of them). She would most likely feel more at home in Dallas, Texas than she would in the more sophisticated worlds of Couture.

I know exactly how she might feel. I had a girlfriend who worked for Issey Miyake in London. I went to meet her for lunch there one time and I felt like a spare prick at a wedding. I never went in there again.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
WTF is Nancy Cartwright dressed as? What's wrong with these women? She could well afford a Dresser since she, herself, has no Class. Both she and the Duggan chick look like they shop at the Thrift Shop.
Here's another photo of Cartwright and Duggan at the Scientology Media Productions (SuMP) dedication that Rinder put on his blog with caption:

MV-Overview-1.jpg

[FONT=&amp]"These are the “VIPs” at the SuMP ribbon yanking. No idea who the first guy on the left is, but then in black is Kelly Preston (without John Travolta), Bob Duggan (without his wife), Nancy Cartwright, her son Jackson, Victoria and Tom Cummins.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
No Tom Cruise. Kirstie Alley. Anne Archer. Jenna Elfman. Laura Prepon. Erika Christensen. Danny Masterson. What’s up with that? Even a rare appearance of the Dear Leader himself couldn’t coax the LA “celebrities” out to applaud him? He is losing his touch."

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/maiden-voyage-overview/

The Elfmans were there but were to the left out of the above photo.

ps Rinder might be mistaken about that being Cartwright's son, Jackson. He looks more like Duggan's most favored son.[/FONT]

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
From Tony Ortega:

Trish_Duggan_Trump-e1485096946254.jpg

[Then-candidate Donald Trump and Trish Duggan, during the campaign]

At the Trump inaugural:
Trish_Duggan_Gingrich-e1485096900319.jpg

[Trish gets a word in with Newt Gingrich, who was ID’d by Cardone]

http://tonyortega.org/2017/01/23/sc...-the-new-presdent-but-where-does-trump-stand/

maybe Miscavige thinks that he can save COS by recruiting POTUS.
That would surely put COS back in the chips!
Trump has the heavy hitters in there disseminating and promoting and love bombing him.
Scarey to think that it might work.
DT might not be 'hip' enuff to detect it as HYPE.
I think he would like scn. :omg:

GE cmdr

Patron with Honors
maybe Miscavige thinks that he can save COS by recruiting POTUS.
That would surely put COS back in the chips!
Trump has the heavy hitters in there disseminating and promoting and love bombing him.
Scarey to think that it might work.
DT might not be 'hip' enuff to detect it as HYPE.
I think he would like scn. :omg:

I remember back in the day before superpower came out they said it would first be delivered to all staff, SO but first important people in government would be offered it for free.

Gib

Crusader
I remember back in the day before superpower came out they said it would first be delivered to all staff, SO but first important people in government would be offered it for free.

Actually I believe the sequence of events was for staff, including SO, and then government people. More of Hubbard's rhetoric. In the tech dictionary the reference is LRH ED 301 INT.

And back in the early 1990's when I read the definition of Super Power and the LRH ED I got a little pissed, in that here I was starving and trying to make it go right as a staff member, and yet here is this Super Power we should have. It was like WTF. One of those red flags that I should have acted on, meaning leave, and this is bullshit.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

I would like to see OSA PR stats on the safe pointing. Take a 5 year snapshot and mark HBO Gibney Going Clear and Leah Gemini Aftermath as points. Then expand the graph to see it weekly ongoing to the end of 2017.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Love it, hilarious!

1. Anyone delivering auditing/courses to government workers would have been declared SP--for allowing "Illegal PCs" on lines. That was one of the greatest threats though the decades. There is policy strictly forbidding allowing anyone in or even connected to the government to be on lines.

2. Delivering services for free is another "HIGH CRIME" that would get a person declared SP in a hurry. Parishioners, we turn our Scn hymnals to the section called "Free Service Free Fall".​

The above is a most lovely and sublime example of the HUBBARD LAW OF COMMOTION which essentially states that for every Scn policy or piece of tech, there is an opposite and equal policy or piece of tech.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here’s where a Pinellas billionaire and top donor to Church of Scientology is putting his investment dollars

[FONT=&amp]Feb 22, 2017, 5:30pm EST

snip:

Duggan has a net worth of $2.6 billion, according to Forbes, which included him on the 2016 list of the 400 wealthiest people in the United States. He owns a home in Belleair Beach, according to Pinellas County property records, and he listed an address in Clearwater on the SEC filing.

He’s also a member of the Church of Scientology, Forbes said, citing reports that Duggan has given the church nearly $360 million over his lifetime.

more: http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay...ere-a-pinellas-billionaire-and-top-donor.html

[/FONT]

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
So....How do ya spell 'SUCKER!'? >DUGGAN<
More proof that it isn't necessary to be smart to be rich, sometimes just ruthless and dumb will work, DM's favorite fried Whale!
Really, for that sort of loot there shouldn't be a single scilon having to pay for their 'stream-crosser' Hubbard mind-replacement system. In fact, how many courses for how many people could that sort of input support? (though admittedly a fool's errand anyway), all and everyone?
Any bets on how much of Bob's 'donations' actually went to help people other than DM's elite inner circle-jerk and real estate flipping business? ( I smell crooked tax right-offs all over this)
I opt for.....ta-da!.... zero.

When Hubbard's house of glass cards finally crumbles, the Duggan's of the world will probably just shrug it off, they can afford to be elitist AND gullible.

:melodramatic:

:biggrin:

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
So....How do ya spell 'SUCKER!'? >DUGGAN<
More proof that it isn't necessary to be smart to be rich, sometimes just ruthless and dumb will work, DM's favorite fried Whale!
Really, for that sort of loot there shouldn't be a single scilon having to pay for their 'stream-crosser' Hubbard mind-replacement system. In fact, how many courses for how many people could that sort of input support? (though admittedly a fool's errand anyway), all and everyone?
Any bets on how much of Bob's 'donations' actually went to help people other than DM's elite inner circle-jerk and real estate flipping business? ( I smell crooked tax right-offs all over this)
I opt for.....ta-da!.... zero.

When Hubbard's house of glass cards finally crumbles, the Duggan's of the world will probably just shrug it off, they can afford to be elitist AND gullible.

:melodramatic:

:biggrin:
Well, maybe they can "afford" to lose the money - but recovering from the mind fuck is another story....

Especially if one "contributed to the motion" so much and for so long

Imagine how you would feel if you gave $360,000,000 to a fucking crazy cult that does nothing for anyone but destroy people and lie, betray and deceive

Jump

Operating teatime
Well, maybe they can "afford" to lose the money - but recovering from the mind fuck is another story....

Imagine how you would feel if you gave $360,000,000 to a fucking crazy cult that does nothing for anyone but destroy people and lie, betray and deceive

Yes, that's true.

But if there was a bit of industrial espionage, a bit of child management, a bit of collaboration in shady high finance deals... quid pro quo.

Maybe there was a business offer he couldn't refuse.....

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
From Tony Ortega:

And once again, there’s no surprise as to who is the biggest whale of them all. Bob Duggan and his wife Trish are once again the number one Scientology donors, and get the honor of posing for a photograph with Scientology leader David Miscavige, along with yet another big-ass trophy.

Impact2017a-e1487878694316.jpg

Last year, the Duggans received a similar-looking trophy and they were said to have reached another new status that had to be invented for them, called “Diamond Invictus.”

This year was no different, but it looks like Miscavige has simply given up trying to come up with new names for the generosity of Bob Duggan. According to the magazine, the Duggans were named simply “Invictus” this year, with no modifier. So how much does that mean they’ve given?

Last year, when the Duggans were named “Diamond Invictus,” we conservatively estimated their IAS cumulative giving at $70 million. And remember, that’s just for their IAS giving. We’ve seen evidence that the Duggans have also given millions more for various building projects around the world.

This year, the Duggans were simply named “Invictus.” What could that mean? $80 million in giving to the IAS? $90 million?

Well, here’s a crazy new data point to consider. Over at Forbes magazine, Bob has his own page where his wealth is constantly being re-estimated. (Currently, he’s said to be worth $2.6 billion.)

We keep an eye on this page from time to time, and so we can say that there’s something new that’s been added to it. To wit, this claim: “Duggan is apparently a top donor to the Church of Scientology, of which he is a member; he says he’s given the church nearly $360 million over his lifetime.”

Say what! Bob Duggan has now said publicly that he’s given more than a third of a billion dollars to the Church of Scientology over his career? Where? To whom? We looked around to see if Forbes had printed such a statement somewhere else, but we couldn’t find anything. If you can find the source of that statement, please let us know.

Whew. Well, whatever the real total number, there’s no denying that the Duggans are in a class by themselves. But let’s take a look at the other whales who were celebrated this past October.

more: http://tonyortega.org/2017/02/24/whale-watching-2017-edition-whos-keeping-scientology-from-sinking/

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Yes, that's true.

But if there was a bit of industrial espionage, a bit of child management, a bit of collaboration in shady high finance deals... quid pro quo.

And perhaps even a bit of human trafficking. Who really knows?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

It seems to go into the 'shame' thingy-thing, another convoluted aspect of recovering your own brains.

:confused2:

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
Yes, that's true.

Oh if Robert Duggan is a died in the wool Scientologist that has given $360 million to the cult of Scientology and he has not LOOKED at what the World is reporting about Scientology - believe me, he has HUGE, Sordid and heinous crimes he is hiding.

I have learned that the TECH works when you reverse it.

If they are still in Scientology - they are

Full Blown Criminals hiding sordid crimes
PTS TYPE III
Robots

Gib

Crusader
Here’s where a Pinellas billionaire and top donor to Church of Scientology is putting his investment dollars

[FONT=&amp]Feb 22, 2017, 5:30pm EST

snip:

Duggan has a net worth of $2.6 billion, according to Forbes, which included him on the 2016 list of the 400 wealthiest people in the United States. He owns a home in Belleair Beach, according to Pinellas County property records, and he listed an address in Clearwater on the SEC filing.

He’s also a member of the Church of Scientology, Forbes said, citing reports that Duggan has given the church nearly $360 million over his lifetime.

more: http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay...ere-a-pinellas-billionaire-and-top-donor.html

[/FONT]

Hmm, in reading the Forbes article and digging a little deeper, Duggan has gott'in involved with the little known company Pulse Bioscience, stock symbol PLSE, and since the release of the news Duggan has invested in it, why the stock jumped in price, but also noteworthy is the volume of stock traded, it has jumped a lot from it's average prior of the news release by Forbes. I'm looking at this from a money angle and not a scientology angle. More investigation is required. Click on the link below to view the stock PLSE price and volume chart.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=plse

as a comparison, here is Apple, symbol AAPL when people found out Warren Buffet was buying Apple stock, note the hugh volume increase and jump in stock price:

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=aapl

Last edited: