What's new

Anonangl is now Quietheart

quietheart

Patron Meritorious
if you're the same "anonangl" that was on enturb you haven't met me just now... you already know me.

Got the PM, you have done some amazing work and now I remember you :happydance: Thank you so very much for kicking my memory into gear, lol.

Look at this, not only is she posting for America, but she's multe-quoting as well!! :eyeroll: Good grief quietheart!! I think we're going to have to change your name again!! :melodramatic: This is great, you are really coming out of that shell of yours and I am sooooo happy about that. :happydance: It's just great to have you here feeling more confident and safe here. :yes: :thumbsup:

Thanks Pixie, I truly mean that, you have been a huge help in enticing me out of my shell and I'm feeling very much "at home" now on this big wonderful board :happydance:
:bighug:
Esther

Pixie

Crusader
Thanks Pixie, I truly mean that, you have been a huge help in enticing me out of my shell and I'm feeling very much "at home" now on this big wonderful board :happydance:
Esther

Wow, thank you for that, that makes me so happy. I was like that too when I came here first, I used to shake and cry every time I posted something then I'd turn the computer off and run out of the room. It's true! I was in a real mess! And I must admit, I did have someone behind the scenes helping me too so it all goes around. You are a real star quietheart and I am so very very happy that you are now much more comfortable. :hug: :handinhand:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Theme for tea party in London:

The Mad Ex's Tea Party.

We can set up a beautiful table in the middle of monthly Anon protest and elegantly sip and yell.

Pixie

Crusader

The Mad Ex's Tea Party.

We can set up a beautiful table in the middle of monthly Anon protest and elegantly sip and yell.

:laugh: Yeah!! In our bras and knickers!! :hysterical: That might help wake 'em up!! :D Oh I can just imagine it, sitting there all pretty, sip sip sipping our teas, and letting out the odd 'cuss' now and then, no one would know what to make of us!! But it may just entice some of them 'out' of the org! :laugh:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
:laugh: Yeah!! In our bras and knickers!! :hysterical: That might help wake 'em up!! :D Oh I can just imagine it, sitting there all pretty, sip sip sipping our teas, and letting out the odd 'cuss' now and then, no one would know what to make of us!! But it may just entice some of them 'out' of the org! :laugh:

The possibilities are enormous! Mind is working overtime here to create this thing. I have just the right person to consult on this too. A man I know has been doing large public events for many years. He is an expert. Full of inspirational ideas. I will ply him with good food and beverages (how wicked) and extract ideas.

So Mad Ex's Tea Party in London it is then! :yes:

quietheart

Patron Meritorious
Wow, thank you for that, that makes me so happy. I was like that too when I came here first, I used to shake and cry every time I posted something then I'd turn the computer off and run out of the room. It's true! I was in a real mess! And I must admit, I did have someone behind the scenes helping me too so it all goes around. You are a real star quietheart and I am so very very happy that you are now much more comfortable. :hug: :handinhand:

That sounds like me with my blog, I'm so lucky to have my sweety too, he's been so very understanding. It's kinda funny you calling me a star, that was our team name for basketball at one of the many schools I went to, lol. I like the good memories that are coming back, they make the bad ones not so bad, ya know?

The Mad Ex's Tea Party.

That sounds so cool, too bad it would take a miracle for me to be able to travel overseas :no: , but you know I'd be there in spirit :happydance: .

:roflmao: , very very funny mental pic. of that, lol
Esther

quietheart

Patron Meritorious
The possibilities are enormous! Mind is working overtime here to create this thing. I have just the right person to consult on this too. A man I know has been doing large public events for many years. He is an expert. Full of inspirational ideas. I will ply him with good food and beverages (how wicked) and extract ideas.

So Mad Ex's Tea Party in London it is then! :yes:

:happydance: Y'all are gonna have soooo much fun. I wanna see lots of pics, and a vid would be nice too.
Esther

Pixie

Crusader
:happydance: Y'all are gonna have soooo much fun. I wanna see lots of pics, and a vid would be nice too.
Esther

Listen, it would take a bloody miracle for me to get out of this country too let me tell you, but I believe in miracles, so I'm just going to focus on that for now. :yes: So, if there are any multi millionaires out there reading this, I need, er.. em.. well if you're millionaires, I'll have 350,000, that should be enough to get me out of here and a new start somewhere a little saner! :yes: :D

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Listen, it would take a bloody miracle for me to get out of this country too let me tell you, but I believe in miracles, so I'm just going to focus on that for now. :yes: So, if there are any multi millionaires out there reading this, I need, er.. em.. well if you're millionaires, I'll have 350,000, that should be enough to get me out of here and a new start somewhere a little saner! :yes: :D

Yes! There are miracles in every moment of every day!

Quietheart, you, me & Pixie will sit at our elegant table in London. We just bloody well will!!!!!!! :)

Pixie

Crusader
Yes! There are miracles in every moment of every day!

Quietheart, you, me & Pixie will sit at our elegant table in London. We just bloody well will!!!!!!! :)

Exactly!! In the middle of TCR, right in front of the org, in the middle of the road! :yes: Sipping our teas, munching on caek and cuss cuss cussing away. :D

quietheart

Patron Meritorious
:party: Love the attitude Pixie, we'll all hope for a couple of miracles, k? I remember back in the early 90's there was a millionaire giving money away for "deserving" people, I wrote him to see if he could help me get Christmas presents for my kids, never did get any response though :bigcry:
Esther

Pixie

Crusader
:party: Love the attitude Pixie, we'll all hope for a couple of miracles, k? I remember back in the early 90's there was a millionaire giving money away for "deserving" people, I wrote him to see if he could help me get Christmas presents for my kids, never did get any response though :bigcry:
Esther

We just have to learn to 'believe' and 'trust' in the universe. It's keeping us alive isn't it? And we are very lucky all of us here to have found each other. :yes:

quietheart

Patron Meritorious
Pixie and Sally, you are so right, somehow someday we will have our Tea Party and it will be more fun than we ever imagined. Of course we can't leave Escalus out either, wonder how many people we could fit in at our tea party, hmmm, lol.
Esther

Pixie

Crusader
Pixie and Sally, you are so right, somehow someday we will have our Tea Party and it will be more fun than we ever imagined. Of course we can't leave Escalus out either, wonder how many people we could fit in at our tea party, hmmm, lol.
Esther

No, of course Escalus is welcome, although I do remember him agreeing to be our manager.. that was before he fecked off to have his dinner.. then never returned!! :no: I wonder why?? :confused2:

quietheart

Patron Meritorious
No, of course Escalus is welcome, although I do remember him agreeing to be our manager.. that was before he fecked off to have his dinner.. then never returned!! :no: I wonder why?? :confused2:

:lol: , maybe there was too much estrogen in the thread :confused2: . Now I'm hungry too, gonna grab a bite myself, be back in about an hour.
Esther

anonmom

Patron with Honors
Sweet dreams Pixie, see ya later.
Esther

Hello QH, ooooh, I would love to come to the tea party too! I have always wanted to go to one. I have an Indian name also. It's Compass-in-nose because my friend discovered my unusual talent of not getting lost. I love maps! I aptly named her Flirts-with-waiters for obvious reasons.

I'll tell you something about me. I'm a real people person, but close friendships can be hard for me. If I'm near someone, we are good friends, but if one of us moves away or I just don't run into them anymore then the friendship goes away. You see, I felt so close to people when I was in scientology. Now friendships just don't seem that close by comparison. And I've been out for over 20 years! Of course, if they were REALLY friends, they wouldn't have disconnected from me.

I have always felt that there was a part of me that nobody could relate. It was the scientology part of my past. People just don't get it and an ex is often judged for being gullible or crazy by people like that.

But ESMB is really helping me open up with this part of me. The people here get it and understand. I don't even have to explain, they already know. And members of anonymous get it. It takes a lot of studying to even begin to understand scientology. Most of anon is people who were never personally involved, but they chose to get involved because it's the right thing to do. That just blows me away that someone is willing to take on this fight with this dangerous cult when so many have turned away over so many decades. An ex like myself has a bone to pick because of what we endured and witnessed. I have personally been haunted by nightmares since I blew the Sea Org over 20 years ago and I was only there for 1 year! But I don't have bad dreams about scientology anymore since I got involved with anonymous and ESMB.

I'm glad that you are here and I'm glad that I am here too!:heartflower:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Anonmom,
You are very welcome to the Mad Ex's Tea Party.

I think we will redefine elegance and debauchery all in the same breath. I do both quite well when I put my mind to it. :)