What's new

Friends of Jenna Elfman have been Declared Suppressive Persons by Scientology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Paul and Quailynn McDaniel, friends of Jenna Elfman and Bodhi Elfman, have been Declared Suppressive Persons by the Church of Scientology.

Tony Ortega has the long, thorough, well-written and powerful story. It is too long and substantive to properly excerpt here. Please read the original article in full.

Tony Ortetga:
Scientology’s Celebrity Whisperer: An inside account of life in the fame-obsessed church

http://tonyortega.org/2017/02/23/sc...-account-of-life-in-the-fame-obsessed-church/

McDanielDeclare2.jpg

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
Another riveting and harrowing Scientology story. Glad these people are out and we welcome them here to the sane and living. May their recovery be swift and complete.

I send them peace and love and appreciate them sharing their stories.

Another story that impinges on the part of your mind that CAN HAVE the truth.

As we speak - people are getting tortured and abused and will be coming out with horrific stories in they years to come.

I wonder who is next? What celebrity will leave next?

My bet - Giovani Ribisi or Bella Cruise

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
I'm confused, I thought Mike was the IJC from the Garcia lawsuit, the big guy riding a bicycle, and because he had an ear infection couldn't attend, somehow we have titles of 'authority' confused. :confused2:

I bet this Cara will be long gone shortly and nobody will be able to reach her. :confused2: LOL

and you gotta luv the rhetoric of the last paragraph,

so you can get case gain!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

CommunicatorIC

I'm confused, I thought Mike was the IJC from the Garcia lawsuit, the big guy riding a bicycle, and because he had an ear infection couldn't attend, somehow we have titles of 'authority' confused. :confused2:

I bet this Cara will be long gone shortly and nobody will be able to reach her. :confused2: LOL

Mike is IJC -International Justice Chief, while Cara is Justice Chief of FLB -- Flag Land Base, a different post.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Excerpts:

“Three more days were spent reading my husband Paul’s ethics folders to review how bad he was.”
. . .

Repeatedly, she says, Scientology officials told her that her best course of action would be to divorce
Paul and get control of his money.
. . .

It was part of the Scientology method: To gain leverage over a member, you pitted them against their
own loved ones. Divide, conquer, and cash in the savings account.

This is real folks. What a betrayal. I've been there. Flag is utterly ruthless and normally the damage is done
before you figure out what the hell just happened . . . as you sit at home all alone with a bottle of wine,
a candle, watching old movies on TV.

Though I'm very happy and have a great life now, this is something you never really get over. Just have to
leave it be and move on.

If there was a real, substantive, lofty, incredible, mind-blowing end result to actually be achieved . . . that
would be one thing . . . I guess. But factually there just isn't any.
"Ay, there's the rub!" :shrug:

CommunicatorIC

. .If there was a real, substantive, lofty, incredible, mind-blowing end result to actually be achieved . . . that
Respectfully no, it wouldn't. The ends don't justify the means.

Put another way, as soon as one allows the ends to justify the means, one discovers that the ends are not, and were never, "real, substantive, lofty, incredible, mind-blowing."

Put still another way, people who are pursuing ends that are "real, substantive, lofty, incredible, mind-blowing" do not behave in such a manner.

Gib

Crusader
. . .
Excerpts:

“Three more days were spent reading my husband Paul’s ethics folders to review how bad he was.”
. . .

Repeatedly, she says, Scientology officials told her that her best course of action would be to divorce
. . .

It was part of the Scientology method: To gain leverage over a member, you pitted them against their

This is real folks. What a betrayal. I've been there. Flag is utterly ruthless and normally the damage is done
before you figure out what the hell just happened . . . as you sit at home all alone with a bottle of wine,

Though I'm very happy and have a great life now, this is something you never really get over. Just have to
leave it be and move on.

If there was a real, substantive, lofty, incredible, mind-blowing end result to actually be achieved . . . that

yah, Flag is ruthless, everytime my partner went to flag for the 6 month, 'refresher' sec checks, why me partner would call and say I need to donate to the IAS, and I'd scream, literally, WTF, how about me, how am I to go up the bridge if we donate to the IAS, it's not a Bridge action, I need to go up the Bridge as well.

Anyways, the final phone call to donate, after a few years of this shit, truth was revealed, my partner said I need to call you to ask because the regs are asking and I need to ask you to show them. :duh:

And then I said, oh, I get it. :duh:

A year later I find out the IAS reg said I was no good and my partner did not need to ask for my permission to donate to the IAS. Thank god me partner was true blue on making decisions as a marriage partnership. :yes:

yah, Flag is ruthless, everytime my partner went to flag for the 6 month, 'refresher' sec checks, why me partner would call and say I need to donate to the IAS, and I'd scream, literally, WTF, how about me, how am I to go up the bridge if we donate to the IAS, it's not a Bridge action, I need to go up the Bridge as well.

Anyways, the final phone call to donate, after a few years of this shit, truth was revealed, my partner said I need to call you to ask because the regs are asking and I need to ask you to show them. :duh:

And then I said, oh, I get it. :duh:

A year later I find out the IAS reg said I was no good and my partner did not need to ask for my permission to donate to the IAS. Thank god me partner was true blue on making decisions as a marriage partnership. :yes:

I truly feel for you. I also went through plenty of crap at flag, but since I was the bread winner they hit me up for money instead of the spouse. That didn't mean they didn't put her through crazy shit. One time they needed to get people down there for their refreshers, because their stats were down - they (my FSMs Wendy and Joanne) sent her a bogus order from the D of P ordering her to Flag. Bogus in that, someone a the LA FSC office typed it up, it never originated from her D of P. She told them she wasn't going despite the letter, only later did we find out it was BS. Despite such shenanigans, I still liked Wendy and Joanne.

Mimsey

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
. . .
Excerpts:

. . .

. . .

leave it be and move on.

My big win from Flag is "I now know how evil and cruel people can become" and "I won't get any worse" cuz I am out of there!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

. . .
Excerpts:

. . .

Repeatedly, she says, Scientology officials told her that her best course of action would be to divorce Paul and get control of his money.
. . .

It was part of the Scientology method: To gain leverage over a member, you
pitted them against their own loved ones. Divide, conquer, and cash in the savings account.

Yes!

Third-partying
parishioners to one another! Breaking up marriages! All highly commended Valuable Final Products in Hubbard's hideous hypocritical hoax.

df8f24d1-54e5-4425-9a61-f4d31a66dd7b_zps7ea6fdd0.jpg

ScreenShot2012-06-29at25959PM.png

INTERVIEWER
But, didn't you abuse your 2nd wife?

HUBBARD
Um.....I never had a 2nd wife.

INTERVIEWER
But, isn't it a provable fact that you yourself have three
miserably failed marriages--and that you fair gamed, disconnected,
disinherited, tortured and terrorized all three of your wives?!

HUBBARD
Um.....I never had a 2nd dynamic.​

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
It is pretty standard that Scn uses material in PC folders against people.

This tends to invalidate the position that these are "privileged pastor/penitent communications".

The Catholic Church, for example, uses confession, but there is a long tradition that these communications are sacredly private. Priests have died rather than reveal what they heard in confession. Catholic law states

Can. 983 §1. The sacramental seal is inviolable; therefore it is absolutely forbidden for a confessor to betray in any way a penitent in words or in any manner and for any reason.

§2. The interpreter, if there is one, and all others who in any way have knowledge of sins from confession are also obliged to observe secrecy.

Can. 984 §1. A confessor is prohibited completely from using knowledge acquired from confession to the detriment of the penitent even when any danger of revelation is excluded.

§2. A person who has been placed in authority cannot use in any manner for external governance the knowledge about sins which he has received in confession at any time.

Compare and contrast how Scientology behaves.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron

My declare letter was from Cara too, probably because I was FSO public like the McDaniels.

By the way is Paul the son of Brent McDaniel(s), long-time Scio and if I remember correctly, Power Insurance exec?

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

Part of the $cientology shell game. "Your only terminal is the Int. Justice Chief" But no one knows who that is. Probably a 14 year-old recent EPF graduate.

Actually meeting the Int. Justice Chief, (I can barely type that without laughing) was one of my first BIG clues to the $cientology scam. It was when I was on the EPF in '83. I forget the guys name but I was rather unimpressed with him. I suspected the position was mostly for show and unimportant in the actual hierarchy of the cult. Mostly for public and new staff deception to pretend the cult gives a shit about them.

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
One time they needed to get people down there for their refreshers, because their stats were down - they (my FSMs Wendy and Joanne) sent her a bogus order from the D of P ordering her to Flag. Bogus in that, someone a the LA FSC office typed it up, it never originated from her D of P.
Mimsey

Wow! There were several public that were "Summoned" by Flag for various reasons, and public felt they HAD TO get the money and get there or else they'd get into ethics trouble which would end up costing way more money.

We simply thought, "Oh, that's why Joe Public is not doing well in life, he has out tech on his case". It also acted like a stigma on Joe and he'd be all hang-dog until he came up with the money, got his fix-up and returned from Flag, shiny, new and winning...until his NEXT Summons!

This makes sense that it was a stat or money push. Unfortunately it worked on the people who were summoned to Flag and you'd hear about how they came up with insane amounts of money, to repair some of Flag's out-tech.

Some of the reasons:

Having a specific auditor who was now declared or pulled off auditing lines
L's done in the "wrong" sequence despite being C/S'd for it
An ethics report received
Something unflat

Gib

Crusader
Wow! There were several public that were "Summoned" by Flag for various reasons, and public felt they HAD TO get the money and get there or else they'd get into ethics trouble which would end up costing way more money.

We simply thought, "Oh, that's why Joe Public is not doing well in life, he has out tech on his case". It also acted like a stigma on Joe and he'd be all hang-dog until he came up with the money, got his fix-up and returned from Flag, shiny, new and winning...until his NEXT Summons!

This makes sense that it was a stat or money push. Unfortunately it worked on the people who were summoned to Flag and you'd hear about how they came up with insane amounts of money, to repair some of Flag's out-tech.

Some of the reasons:

Having a specific auditor who was now declared or pulled off auditing lines
L's done in the "wrong" sequence despite being C/S'd for it
An ethics report received
Something unflat

I received a few of these "summons".

One was the C/S called me and said he wanted to talk to me about my "case", at the time I thought great, wow, this will be cool. You see I comped Grade 0 but never attested because I wasn't certain I could talk to anybody about anything. So I go to meet with the fella and it turns out we never talked about my "case", it was a recruit cycle for me to join staff since I originated to him I wanted to be an auditor once or twice in the past. Fuck, I was pissed as all hell, I kept my cool and composure during the met up, but afterwards I'm like I ain't falling for that shit again.

A few years later I receive a letter and several phone calls from the EO saying he has some reports on me he wants to go over. Nope, never wrote back and answered his phone calls. Nothing came out it, never heard from him since then.

When I look back at this shit, I realize these so called people trained in Hubbard tech, and myself included trained or self brainwashed, were authorities over me and I was supposed to listen to them and be controlled by them since they had status in my mind, fully hatted, trained, and all that shit, what a load of crap.

HelluvaHoax!

OPEN LETTER TO ULTRA UPSTAT UBER ELITE OT, JENNA ELFMAN:

Dear Jenna,

I know you are in "power" and "in-ethics"; and, I know--

--you are a "big being" that does not want to "validate" any "counter-intentioned" "DBs" or "SPs".

--you have disconnected from your best friend without allowing her the chance to even say anything.

--your best friend spent over a million dollars to receive the most standard auditing in the world, yet she turned into an SP.

--your best friend never exhibited any signs of being an SP, otherwise you wouldn't have hung out with her all those years, right?

--your best friend helped the COS with lavishly generous donations and even paid for a mission to open up. That doesn't sound like an SP either, does it?

--your best friend's only "crime" is that she merely attempted to "upbraid" others because of "no results". That's what Ron said is supposed to happen, right?

--where did Ron say you should attack and disconnect and declare SP someone who "upbraids" another? Aren't you "upbraiding" your best friend right now in your thoughts, conversations and actions? Should you be declared, Jenna?

--when did you start acting like a fanatically imperious asshole? Let's try to date/locate that, okay?​

It's been fun talking to you Jenna. I have enjoyed the conversation since you first stood on a street corner and screamed (at someone you thought was wearing an SP t-shirt) "HAVE YOU RAPED BABIES?!!!!!" That was really KSW, we all admired that greatly.

Best Regards,

HH

ps: The day is coming soon when the COS is going to attack you. And they are going to Declare you an SP too! Then you will start crying and thinks it's all so so so unfair, right? Because they did it to YOU, instead of some other DB without the rank, right? It's coming, Jenna. It comes for the best and it comes for the rest. The internet is patiently here, waiting for you to figure out that EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is destroyed in the cult's destructive wake. You'll figure it out eventually, but if you want to avoid more years of turmoil and tragedy, try reading the internet right now. You're "totally free" so you can do that, right?

HelluvaHoax!

My declare letter was from Cara too.......

One day Cara will get her very own SP Declare.

On that day, she will remember when she helped to Declare others who dared to suppressively use any of the "Total Freedom" that they attained in Scientology.

Ron's cult is funny that way. When you reach the highest point on the Grade Chart, you have "Total Freedom", which makes you one of a very tiny number of the most ethical beings in the entire universe! But, if you USE any of that freedom--to say or write what you think--that makes you one of the most evil and suppressive beings in the entire universe.

It's kind of like buying a computer and subscribing to an Internet Service Provider. But never logging onto the internet because that would be turn you into an SP.

By the way, I like your sig line!

I’m not saying that everyone who is in Scientology is stupid, but I will say that I was purposefully blind for a long time. Paul Haggis

Wait, other ex-Scentologists are commenting on it too!

Originally Posted by Don Hubbard

I am saying that everyone who is in Scientology is stupid. LOL

ML,

Don Hubbard
Founder - Church of Hoaxology
(see avatar) Don Hubbard is the estranged, blown and declared SP brother of Ron Hubbard.

Last edited:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Another riveting and harrowing Scientology story. Glad these people are out and we welcome them here to the sane and living. May their recovery be swift and complete.

I send them peace and love and appreciate them sharing their stories.

Another story that impinges on the part of your mind that CAN HAVE the truth.

As we speak - people are getting tortured and abused and will be coming out with horrific stories in they years to come.

I wonder who is next? What celebrity will leave next?

My bet - Giovani Ribisi or Bella Cruise

Why Bella and not Connor? I don't know much about these kids beyond what Marty said about alienating them from Nicole so I'm really wondering why you'd bet one and not the other.