What's new

5 Things Christians Should Know about Scientology, by Athena Dean Holtz PLUS NEW BOOK

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
[FONT=&amp]5 Things Christians Should Know about Scientology, by Athena Dean Holtz, PLUS NEW BOOK.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]http://www.crosswalk.com/faith/spiritual-life/5-things-christians-should-know-about-scientology.html[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I spent most of my twenties entrenched in Scientology, working at the Celebrity Centre around all the big-name Scientologists of Hollywood. I was convinced the “religion” could help me and others with whatever was ruining our lives. That’s what they told me when I first took the “Personality Test” right there on Hollywood Boulevard on a warm summer night.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

[/FONT]
Topic Headings:

[FONT=&amp]1. You Cannot Be a Christian and Still Be a Scientologist.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]2. All Non-Scientologists are Regarded with Disdain.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]3. Scientologists Believe They Are Above the Law.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]4. Celebrities are their Bait.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]5. Hubbard and Hitler Had a lot in Common.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Athena Dean Holtz is also author of t[/FONT][FONT=&amp]he book "Full Circle Coming Home to the Faithfulness of God," published on February 17, 2017:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]https://www.amazon.com/Full-Circle-Coming-Home-Faithfulness/dp/1683142373/

[/FONT]
* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

The candid and inspirational story of one woman’s shattered life restored by the faithfulness of God. Deceived by Scientology, forays into mysticism, and twelve years in a restrictive and legalistic cult, she lost everything—her marriage, relationships, home, business, money, and reputation before God brought her full circle.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

[FONT=&amp]Her website: http://athenadeanholtz.com/

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/Athena_OnTheAir

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp].[/FONT]

Last edited:

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: 5 Things Christians Should Know about Scientology, by Athena Dean Holtz PLUS NEW

I really hate when people make the Hitler comparison unless it is exact or really close.

While Hubbard wanted to create a master race, he wanted to make a system to let anyone become a Homo Novus (if you could afford it), Hitler said that if you were German you were a part of the master race simply by genetics and he wanted to kill inferior races.

That is a big difference. Hubbard was demented, but not a Hitler. When you go too flippantly to the Hitler compassion, I see you as a lazy author.

I am getting tired of it because I see it too much in political debates lately. It’s lazy.

But I do agree with points 1 through 4.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: 5 Things Christians Should Know about Scientology, by Athena Dean Holtz PLUS NEW

[FONT=&amp]5 Things Christians Should Know about Scientology, by Athena Dean Holtz, PLUS NEW BOOK.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]http://www.crosswalk.com/faith/spiritual-life/5-things-christians-should-know-about-scientology.html[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I spent most of my twenties entrenched in Scientology, working at the Celebrity Centre around all the big-name Scientologists of Hollywood. I was convinced the “religion” could help me and others with whatever was ruining our lives. That’s what they told me when I first took the “Personality Test” right there on Hollywood Boulevard on a warm summer night.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

[/FONT]
Topic Headings:

[FONT=&amp]1. You Cannot Be a Christian and Still Be a Scientologist.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]2. All Non-Scientologists are Regarded with Disdain.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]3. Scientologists Believe They Are Above the Law.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]4. Celebrities are their Bait.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]5. Hubbard and Hitler Had a lot in Common.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Athena Dean Holtz is also author of t[/FONT][FONT=&amp]he book "Full Circle Coming Home to the Faithfulness of God," published on February 17, 2017:[/FONT][FONT=&amp]https://www.amazon.com/Full-Circle-Coming-Home-Faithfulness/dp/1683142373/

[/FONT]
* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

The candid and inspirational story of one woman’s shattered life restored by the faithfulness of God. Deceived by Scientology, forays into mysticism, and twelve years in a restrictive and legalistic cult, she lost everything—her marriage, relationships, home, business, money, and reputation before God brought her full circle.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

[FONT=&amp]Her website: http://athenadeanholtz.com/

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/Athena_OnTheAir

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp].[/FONT]

Fantastic!

I have waited for years to see a Christian expose the dirty secrets of Scientology to their Christian brethren.

The list of "5 Things Christians Should Know About Scientology" could be greatly helped by growing it to "10 Things...". Some of those that might be helpful learning tools might be:

How Jesus performed a "cleansing of the Temple" by throwing out money-changers inside. Yet, Scientology churches are dominated (inside) by money deals, credit card deals, price lists, bulk discount rates and other money schemes--all for BUYING the religious benefits of their "spiritual technology"

How Scientology requires that you pay $360,000 or far more (some people spend millions!) and decades in order to learn the "religious secrets" that will set you free

How in Scientology there is no God. But Scientologists are indoctrinated to think that THEY are God and only need to pay Scientology to retrieve their lost supernatural powers. Then they will be able to perform miracles, making them even better than Jesus or the God of the Bible--because they don't have to worship anyone besides themselves.

How there is no worship in Scientology. Sometimes the organization pretends to have a "Sunday Service" which no Scientologists attend--unless they are ordered to attend because the organization is under scrutiny by the IRS they have to pretend to be a normal church. Instead of worship or religious services, Scientologists buy expensive self-improvement courses and lavishly expensive one-on-one therapy with a Scientology counselor--sometimes paying 500 or 1000 dollars an hour for HUNDREDS of hours!

Scientology believes Christians to be "degraded beings" who have been tricked into believing in a non-existent Messiah (Jesus) and a non-existent God (the Biblical God) by evil psychiatrists from trillions of years ago. Yes, Scientologists really do believe that.

If the author of that book and blog wants more examples of how Scientology is irreconcilably opposed to Christianity, this thread could provide many excellent and inspired examples by the expert ex-scientologists here!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

If the author of that book and blog wants more examples of how Scientology is irreconcilably opposed to Christianity, this thread could provide many excellent and inspired examples by the expert ex-scientologists here!

I don't know if she wants more examples or not, but just in case I sent her a link to this thread. :)

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

I really hate when people make the Hitler comparison unless it is exact or really close.

While Hubbard wanted to create a master race, he wanted to make a system to let anyone become a Homo Novus (if you could afford it), Hitler said that if you were German you were a part of the master race simply by genetics and he wanted to kill inferior races.

That is a big difference. Hubbard was demented, but not a Hitler. When you go too flippantly to the Hitler compassion, I see you as a lazy author.

I am getting tired of it because I see it too much in political debates lately. It’s lazy.

I take your point about flippant comparisons with Hitler, but I gotta tell you, in the case of Hubbard and Hitler, I think the comparison is apt.
I believe that I was the functional equivalent of a Nazi when I willingly participated in the destruction of Paulette Cooper, and as a Sea Org member, would have followed Hubbard's R2-45 orders against those people he believed were enemies of humanity.
I believe that Hitler and Hubbard both advocated the remorseless disposal of human beings who in their eyes, were unworthy of life.
I believe that, had Hubbard, (god forbid!), ever gained a large enough following, and the political base which he sought, he would, without doubt, have instituted genocidal policies against "enemies" and those below 2.0 on the tone scale.
And finally, I don't think it's a coincidence that the one and only group Scientology has chosen to closely ally itself with, is led by someone who is on record stating that "Hitler was a great man."

How's that for not being flippant?

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

I take your point about flippant comparisons with Hitler, but I gotta tell you, in the case of Hubbard and Hitler, I think the comparison is apt.
I believe that I was the functional equivalent of a Nazi when I willingly participated in the destruction of Paulette Cooper, and as a Sea Org member, would have followed Hubbard's R2-45 orders against those people he believed were enemies of humanity.
I believe that Hitler and Hubbard both advocated the remorseless disposal of human beings who in their eyes, were unworthy of life.
I believe that, had Hubbard, (god forbid!), ever gained a large enough following, and the political base which he sought, he would, without doubt, have instituted genocidal policies against "enemies" and those below 2.0 on the tone scale.

How's that for not being flippant?

Maybe we should take a break from using the Hitler meme for awhile and substitute a Kim Jong-un meme instead?
This might provide some emotional relief (i.e. "Come up to present time"). :duh:

:hysterical:

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

FWIW, Athena Dean Holtz relies on Jeffrey Augustine's essay, “The Horrifying Real Secret of Scientology is Genocide” --

https://scientologymoneyproject.com/2015/02/02/the-horriying-real-secret-of-scientology-is-genocide/

-- which in turn quotes the "dispose of them quietly and without sorrow" passage of Science of Survival.

Reasonable

-- which in turn quotes the "dispose of them quietly and without sorrow" passage of Science of Survival.

I think he was talking about individuals who were declared supressive after a fair trial (ha ha ha) (yes i know a trial in Scientology is bullshit) , but Hitler applied it to all jews based on blood.

Its different. But sure there are similarities between all maniacs, I just don't think he is Hitler. I just don't see the genocide. But yes he is terrible and we really do not know how bad he could have gotten, individual murder, yes I could believe, but I can't extrapolate to genocide. I think he is closer to a mobster.

CommunicatorIC

I think he was talking about individuals who were declared supressive after a fair trial (ha ha ha) (yes i know a trial in Scientology is bullshit) , but Hitler applied it to all jews based on blood.

Its different. But sure there are similarities between all maniacs, I just don't think he is Hitler. I just don't see the genocide. But yes he is terrible and we really do not know how bad he could have gotten, individual murder, yes I could believe, but I can't extrapolate to genocide. I think he is closer to a mobster.
Well, Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard did say in his book Science of Survival:

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the tone scale , neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the tone scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes . The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

That is not limited to people who have been declared suppressive.

That may not qualify as genocide, but the number of people "from 2.0 down on the tone scale" is a LOT of people.

What if they can't afford auditing? :confused2:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?

One cult calling another cult a cult?

Hypocrisy.png

George Layton

What was one of the things that hubbard thought was wrong with China, to many chinks? hubbard hid his racism and bigotry behind a wall of conflicting lies. But I don't believe he thought just certain blood lines were inferior, he thought that about everyone. He was kind of a Hitlerx47.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

This reminds me of Bonnie Woods who was a CoS staff member who left and became a devout Christian.

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JJCEBMNU

She started producing leaflets telling people the truth about Scientology so the CoS produced leaflets containing lies about her.

She sued them for libel so they sued her for libel and put their big-shot lawyers on the case to try to destroy her.

She won!

Here is the grovelling apology they were forced to make in the High Court of Justice in London:

http://www.escapeint.org/legal/apology.htm

HelluvaHoax!

One cult calling another cult a cult?

Hypocrisy.png

Your point is right, but isn't it a very good thing if large numbers of Christians learn about the fraud, deceit and lies of Scientology to slow its malign influence on people worldwide?

I'd tend to give Christianity a get-out-of-jail cult card and pass (compared to Scientology) for a lot of reasons, amongst them being, in Christianity:

--they actually tell people before they join what their religion believes in.

--one doesn't have to pay a half million dollars and spend decades trapped in a 'mystery sandwich' labyrinth to discover what the hell Hubbard was actually selling.

--no paranormal powers are being sold.

--they don't claim their miracles are "science", but admit that they
a "faith based".

--they don't break up families with disconnection.

--they don't terrorize apostates with fair game and hate websites.

--they don't run black ops to frame critics for bomb threats to get them
thrown in federal prison.

--they don't send fanatics to drive their leader's "enemies" insane and to suicide.

--their basic tenets and beliefs have proven helpful to any civilized culture, rather than (like Scn) covertly designed to rape all parishioners of their money and time.

--they don't incessantly demand ever-increasing "donations" so that parishioners can buy & flaunt preposterously meaningless "status" designations.

That last one reminds me.....

SCIENTOLOGIST ERNIE
Hey, I see you are wearing a Humanitorius Excelcius pin on
your lapel. Wow, didn't you have to donate $750,000 to get that?

SCIENTOLOGIST BERT
Why yes, that's right! It's such a huge win for me to
know that I have personally made it possible for mankind
on this planet to achieve total freedom & immortality! You
really need to up your status! Where are you by the way?

SCIENTOLOGIST ERNIE
Where am I? LOL. Dude, I am already a Saintus Sectorius
Salvationist! In case you don't know, that means that I donated
twice as much as you! That's why your little lapel pin only means
that you are saving mankind on this planet while my diamond studded
bracelet means that I am saving all beings in this sector! You really
need to up your status and try to take more responsibility.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Your point is right, but isn't it a very good thing if large numbers of Christians learn about the fraud, deceit and lies of Scientology to slow its malign influence on people worldwide?

I'd tend to give Christianity a get-out-of-jail cult card and pass (compared to Scientology) for a lot of reasons, amongst them being, in Christianity:

<snip>

Also, within Christianity their churches are not micromanaged by a single individual. And some of them, probably many of them, have a genuine interest and intent on helping their parishioner's and community. Unlike with Scientology, it's not for PR reasons or for the purpose of extracting every penny possible.

A couple years ago I was working in a company and got into a conversation with one of our top sales reps. He told me that just a couple years earlier he was hooked on drugs, homeless, living in the woods. A pastor in a nearby church spotted him one day, helped get him into a rehab, than got him a temporary place to stay, got him some cloths so he could go get a job, which he did. And he helped others similarly in need as well.

How would the "church" of Scientology have handled the same situation? Per their own "religious scriptures" it would have been considered a criminal offense to give this homeless person anything without getting something back in exchange. During my 10 years in Scientology, most all of it on staff, I didn't observe a single homeless person being helped that entire time. On the contrary, if one of them wandered into the "church" their was an unwritten rule to get that person back out as soon as possible. There was zero intent to help. Zero compassion. Not even a free personality test.

Scientology will have a handful of "volunteer ministers" fly half way around the world to "help" out in a disaster as it's wonderful PR but wouldn't help those same individuals if they lived just around the corner from the "church".

I am not a Christian. And really, not even a fan of organized religion. But there is a world of difference between Christianity and Scientology. And Hubbard only ordered the religious cloaking for the tax and legal advantages it presented.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?

--they actually tell people before they join what their religion believes in.

--one doesn't have to pay a half million dollars and spend decades trapped in a 'mystery sandwich' labyrinth to discover what the hell Hubbard was actually selling.

--no paranormal powers are being sold.

--they don't claim their miracles are "science", but admit that they
a "faith based".

--they don't break up families with disconnection.

--they don't terrorize apostates with fair game and hate websites.

--they don't run black ops to frame critics for bomb threats to get them
thrown in federal prison.

--they don't send fanatics to drive their leader's "enemies" insane and to suicide.

--their basic tenets and beliefs have proven helpful to any civilized culture, rather than (like Scn) covertly designed to rape all parishioners of their money and time.

--they don't incessantly demand ever-increasing "donations" so that parishioners can buy & flaunt preposterously meaningless "status" designations.

That last one reminds me.....

SCIENTOLOGIST ERNIE
Hey, I see you are wearing a Humanitorius Excelcius pin on
your lapel. Wow, didn't you have to donate $750,000 to get that?

SCIENTOLOGIST BERT
Why yes, that's right! It's such a huge win for me to
know that I have personally made it possible for mankind
on this planet to achieve total freedom & immortality! You
really need to up your status! Where are you by the way?

SCIENTOLOGIST ERNIE
Where am I? LOL. Dude, I am already a Saintus Sectorius
Salvationist! In case you don't know, that means that I donated
twice as much as you! That's why your little lapel pin only means
that you are saving mankind on this planet while my diamond studded
bracelet means that I am saving all beings in this sector! You really
need to up your status and try to take more responsibility.

Well, partner I will stick to my guns on this one.

Among the plethora of sects of Christianity, you will find these sorts of crimes. From Big Hair Bob defrauding granny of her savings with appeals for "donations" to shunning apostates to Christan Science, there is plenty of that. I don't think any 'religion' can claim clean hands when it comes to this kind of monkey business that is perpetrated by some in their name.

Modern Christianity has enough blood of "heretics", Jews and "infidels" in its roots to make Hitler look like a mere amateur.

Sure civilization has survived because of Christianity but also in spite of it.

Sorry. No get-out-of-jail cult card from me.

:no:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

Christopher Hitchens - RIP

[video=youtube;dJYj6WbLFbg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJYj6WbLFbg[/video]

HelluvaHoax!

Well, partner I will stick to my guns on this one.

Among the plethora of sects of Christianity, you will find these sorts of crimes. From Big Hair Bob defrauding granny of her savings with appeals for "donations" to shunning apostates to Christan Science, there is plenty of that. I don't think any 'religion' can claim clean hands when it comes to this kind of monkey business that is perpetrated by some in their name.

Modern Christianity has enough blood of "heretics", Jews and "infidels" in its roots to make Hitler look like a mere amateur.

Sure civilization has survived because of Christianity but also in spite of it.

Sorry. No get-out-of-jail cult card from me.

:no:

Sure I get what you are saying. I'm not a Christian nor a fan of their many mythological tales--and certainly think that many of their core beliefs are as weird and wacky as Scientology, Mormons, NOI and other authoritative soul-saving crusaders who claim to know the origins of the universe as well as God's words, thoughts, intentions and rules.

However, it reminds me of lessons learned from major historical events like World War II. The Allies accepted the reality that it was inordinately beneficial and, quite likely, vital--in order to team up with the Russians in order to defeat the Nazi's world conquest. The US and Great Britain, for example, had a major decision to make; whether to reject alliance with the Russians because their communist philosophy, practices and designs on the world were completely abhorrent to the West's democratic, free-enterprise, constitutionally protected society with all its many freedoms.

History reveals that it was a very good decision indeed, to "turn the other cheek" and join forces with the dreaded "Ruskies". The war could have been lost at different points and many scholars believe that had it not been for the Red Army's contributions and sacrifices, Hitler would have prevailed. Some might not know that the Russian death toll (military and civilian) has been estimated to be 40 million--approximately two-thirds of all the Allied wartime deaths.

So, why is the distant calculus from a war fought nearly eight years ago relevant to the "war" vs Scientology in 2017? The math is still compelling. Just compare the voices of a few hundred Scientology critics to the strategic overwhelm of tens or hundreds of millions of offended and outraged Christians across the internet and in their places of worship. Why wouldn't we want to see Christians reacting with appropriate revulsion and outrage at Hubbard's toxic mocking of their religious beliefs--while simultaneously pretending that Scientology was totally compatible with Christianity? All that treachery just to get their money!

A final comparison, once again using the respective Messiah's own words:

JESUS: "But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."

HUBBARD: "People attack Scientology. I never forget it, always even the score!"

Forgiveness vs. Fair Game. If I am on the game show and the category is "LEAST SOCIOPATHICALLY DESTRUCTIVE CULTS", I am still going with Jesus on this one. lol

Last edited:

Reasonable

Well, Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard did say in his book Science of Survival:

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the tone scale , neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the tone scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes . The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

That is not limited to people who have been declared suppressive.

That may not qualify as genocide, but the number of people "from 2.0 down on the tone scale" is a LOT of people.

What if they can't afford auditing? :confused2:

Its not genocide, not Hitler. Even in LRH's demented mind he thought we could maybe fix these people and if they keep being a problem then kill them.

Hes a terrible guy, but its not genocide and its not Hitler. But yes he is terrible and evil.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

. . .
Have thought about the whole Christian issue quite a lot, especially since most of
my close friends go to church and Bible study. They know I'm of the "different breed."

I'm not a Christian or fan of the mythological tales either. But I'd rather live in a world
with a heritage of Christianity than in a Mad Max dystopia.

Here's why.

I went to Christian churches when I was young and learned a moral code, the ten
commandments, how to be a decent person, and a giving Christian worldview.

In time as I got older, I shed the mythological tales and beliefs, but kept the decency
I had learned and which is now what I refer to my Judaeo-Christian moral core.

The thing is that for most people in this world who are not interested enough or
devoted enough to spend decades studying philosophy or spirituality (unlike many
of us on this message board), Christianity offers an ease of entry and a quick study
of a set of values that aren't too bad. People can discard the other stuff, like I did,
later on . . . or not. What's the real harm?

Given a choice between Christianity and a Mad Max world, which may be where
we're heading now, I'd rather go with what has worked for a few hundred years
in America, flawed as the Christian cult is. And I'm well aware of its flaws.

Footnote:
A Mad Max dystopia -- no religion, no moral codes, no consciences, no decency,
just brute force survival -- is being realized on the South side of Chicago and a
few other places right now. That's what it's like folks. You wouldn't want to live
near it or visit there. :no: I have. Both. Trust me on that.

HelluvaHoax!

. . .
Have thought about the whole Christian issue quite a lot, especially since most of
my close friends go to church and Bible study. They know I'm of the "different breed."

I'm not a Christian or fan of the mythological tales either. But I'd rather live in a world
with a heritage of Christianity than in a Mad Max dystopia.

Here's why.

I went to Christian churches when I was young and learned a moral code, the ten
commandments, how to be a decent person, and a giving Christian worldview.

In time as I got older, I shed the mythological tales and beliefs, but kept the decency
I had learned and which is now what I refer to my Judaeo-Christian moral core.

The thing is that for most people in this world who are not interested enough or
devoted enough to spend decades studying philosophy or spirituality (unlike many
of us on this message board), Christianity offers an ease of entry and a quick study
of a set of values that aren't too bad. People can discard the other stuff, like I did,
later on . . . or not. What's the real harm?

Given a choice between Christianity and a Mad Max world, which may be where
we're heading now, I'd rather go with what has worked for a few hundred years
in America, flawed as the Christian cult is. And I'm well aware of its flaws.

Footnote:
A Mad Max dystopia -- no religion, no moral codes, no consciences, no decency,
just brute force survival -- is being realized on the South side of Chicago and a
few other places right now. That's what it's like folks. You wouldn't want to live
near it or visit there. :no: I have. Both. Trust me on that.

Outstanding post! My life experience matches yours in so many exact ways!

Yeah, we are still in February and Chicago's (mainly) black/hispanic gang & drug-slingin', car-jackin', store robbin' thugs have already committed 206 shootings! That's a freaking war zone! The tragic toll does not even include violent assaults, rapes, armed robberies and other nightmarish Dystopian events.

MAP OF THE MADNESS

I think Scientology should have their own SCIENO-SIN maps and graphics, showing every time/location where an innocent person was fair gamed, disconnected, declared, bankrupted, tortured, beaten and/or psychologically terrorized by Hubbard's sociopathic hoax.

Last edited: