What's new

Feeling like an outsider ...

solo

Patron with Honors
Toilet jokes

NO NO NO

You are in toilet jokes mode

I though am in op mode. And therefore a little intolerant of jokes.

Get the fuck in and bring down the C of S FAGGOTS

Pixie

Crusader
Penelope Pixie Pot the Particularly Pleasing Poster?

Penelope Pitstop was my favourite character from the whacky races when I was a very young baba.. :whistling: Now that I'm a little older.. :whistling: I like this one best Tansy.. Particulalry Pleasing Poster.. now.. Emma!! :megaphone:

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Penelope Pitstop was my favourite character from the whacky races when I was a very young baba.. :whistling: Now that I'm a little older.. :whistling: I like this one best Tansy.. Particulalry Pleasing Poster.. now.. Emma!! :megaphone:

Glad you liked it. PM me to discuss royalties. :p

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
the little things...

Hey there SOLO!

It's not that I disagree with you at all...

But, anyone still "in" reading these posts and seeing the "Spirit of Play" in action here. will almost surely go "downtone" way below "apathy" - or, become "delusionary" - or just "not look". All FLUNKS!

It's the little things that finally get you - like no toilet paper! :omg:

Hi Princess Pixie-Pot! I'm obsessed with you whether "you-know-who" is or not!:blush:

Pixie

Crusader
Hey there SOLO!

It's not that I disagree with you at all...

But, anyone still "in" reading these posts and seeing the "Spirit of Play" in action here. will almost surely go "downtone" way below "apathy" - or, become "delusionary" - or just "not look". All FLUNKS!

It's the little things that finally get you - like no toilet paper! :omg:

Hi Princess Pixie-Pot! I'm obsessed with you whether "you-know-who" is or not!:blush:

:omg: :omg: But EP! Did I not hear you boast about your wife and children and dogs and boats and fishing and lakes???? How and where on earth do you find the time to be 'obsessed' with li''le ol' moi?? :omg:

So where are you all at now? Princess, Pixie-Pot, Penelope, Pitstop, Chamber Pot, Countess Pixie, Pixie Counting Pots.. :dizzy: :headspin:

:duh: :confused2: I just don't know anymore, but whatever you're all taking.. I want some! :D

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Upon careful review...

Dearest Pixie-pie,

Sadly, after a full FES and some O/W writing - well, I have to come clean...

My previous post was outrageously boastful. I have erred most grievously - can you ever forgive me?

In truth, my heart is that of a lecher and roue' - but sometimes I get carried away with with my own rhetoric, you know?

Better?:arose:

Pixie

Crusader
Dearest Pixie-pie,

Sadly, after a full FES and some O/W writing - well, I have to come clean...

My previous post was outrageously boastful. I have erred most grievously - can you ever forgive me?

In truth, my heart is that of a lecher and roue' - but sometimes I get carried away with with my own rhetoric, you know?

Better?:arose:

Oh I sussed that out way before now EP. :yes: And.. wha'? Pixie 'pie'?? That's 6P!! :omg:

Pixie

Crusader
oh my god you're all mad, does that mean I'm mad too?

Well Solo I was actually quite sane before I joined this forum..:whistling: .. er.. make that NOT! But yes, I think you're right, we are all a little mad, we're ex culties right? :eyeroll: :yes:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
oh my god you're all mad, does that mean I'm mad too?

You have to get the PR line right. Say it's all "Spirit of Play" and you can get away with it.

Well, except for those batshit-crazy exes who froth at the mouth when three words in a row that Hubbard said are posted. :D

Paul

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
Who is sane?

Show me a person who thinks they are completely sane, I'll show you a raving lunatic.

I think we are all high on pixie dust. :D

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Completely sane? Lol. I do know what day it is, and where my body is, and the names of the people I interact with, and that most of them seem also to be embodied.

I laugh at things that bother others, and get upset at things that others don't care about. Whatever. Sanity is for people with 100 IQs.