What's new

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology - PART 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Top 100 Stupid RACKETS EXPOSED in Scientology3

Cross-posted from another thread. Lest anyone forget how truly insane L. Ron Hubbard was. . .

---

Originally posted by Veda

Even in 1968, people were having fun in Scientology.

127ef7bd-47b3-4da6-9763-0f29b6ef4fda_zpsswgttljs.jpg

Thanks for posting that reprint of the "RACKET EXPOSED" to remind one and all of the audacious and outrageous fanaticism that Hubbard once-upon-a-time didn't even try to hide or cloak.

3. "They are declared enemies of mankind, the planet and all life"

4. "They are fair game."

5. "No amnesty may ever cover them."

6. "If they ever appear in any Org they are to be run on reverse processes."

7. "Any Sea Org member contacting them is to run R-2-45."

The sheer stupidity of publicly publishing the "RACKET EXPOSED"!

One has to truly marvel at the ingenious way Hubbard unintentionally exposed his own fraud & fair game racket!

One can only wonder what a Scientologist would say in order to justify all that. . .

OT STAFF MEMBER
Hey, there is so much terrorism in the world
you need to pay for your OT levels immediately!
Today! Before something horrific happens to
you and your family and children!

PRECLEAR
You keep telling me those entheta things
every day. It sounds like such a generality.
What specifically are you talking about?

OT STAFF MEMBER
My God! The terrorists! ISIS! They are cutting
the heads off everyone and taking over the planet!

PRECLEAR
But at all the VIP briefings where you regged me
you said that Scientology is taking over the planet.

OT STAFF MEMBER
Whatever, don't blame me when your family is
massacred by Jihadi religious fanatics!

PRECLEAR
Yeah, but you never really explain how Scientology
is going to stop religious fanaticism.

OT STAFF MEMBER
By applying Ron's policies!

PRECLEAR
But, truthfully, aren't some of Ron's
policies religiously fanatic too?

OT STAFF MEMBER
Are you insane?
WTF are you even talking about?!

PRECLEAR
Well, what about that "RACKET EXPOSED"
order where Ron declared a religious Fatwa against some
Scientologists he didn't agree with--ordering them
to be be stalked, terrorized and murdered?

OT STAFF MEMBER
Oh that! LOL. You know, researching the Wall of Fire
for all mankind can cause some serious by-passed charge!
Besides, he hadn't even discovered the Way To Happiness
tech yet
, so that totally explains why Ron might
on rare occasion have had a slightly bad mood.

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Top 100 Stupid RACKETS EXPOSED in Scientology3

Cross-posted from another thread. Lest anyone forget how truly insane L. Ron Hubbard was. . .

---

Thanks for posting that reprint of the "RACKET EXPOSED" to remind one and all of the audacious and outrageous fanaticism that Hubbard once-upon-a-time didn't even try to hide or cloak.

The sheer stupidity of publicly publishing the "RACKET EXPOSED"!

One has to truly marvel at the ingenious way Hubbard unintentionally exposed his own fraud & fair game racket!

One can only wonder what a Scientologist would say in order to justify all that. . .

OT STAFF MEMBER
Hey, there is so much terrorism in the world
you need to pay for your OT levels immediately!
Today! Before something horrific happens to
you and your family and children!

PRECLEAR
You keep telling me those entheta things
every day. It sounds like such a generality.
What specifically are you talking about?

OT STAFF MEMBER
My God! The terrorists! ISIS! They are cutting
the heads off everyone and taking over the planet!

PRECLEAR
But at all the VIP briefings where you regged me
you said that Scientology is taking over the planet.

OT STAFF MEMBER
Whatever, don't blame me when your family is
massacred by Jihadi religious fanatics!

PRECLEAR
Yeah, but you never really explain how Scientology
is going to stop religious fanaticism.

OT STAFF MEMBER
By applying Ron's policies!

PRECLEAR
But, truthfully, aren't some of Ron's
policies religiously fanatic too?

OT STAFF MEMBER
Are you insane?
WTF are you even talking about?!

PRECLEAR
Well, what about that "RACKET EXPOSED"
order where Ron declared a religious Fatwa against some
Scientologists he didn't agree with--ordering them
to be be stalked, terrorized and murdered?

OT STAFF MEMBER
Oh that! LOL. You know, researching the Wall of Fire
for all mankind can cause some serious by-passed charge!
Besides, he hadn't even discovered the Way To Happiness
tech yet
, so that totally explains why Ron might
on rare occasion have had a slightly bad mood.

Lest anyone forget how truly insane LRH was, and US as well, who followed him and bought into the insanity!

During a time that I was an HGC auditor in New York, I audited a woman who told me she was related to one of the names in the infamous "Racket Exposed" fatwa that Hubbard had issued.
The Guardians Office took an intense interest in her, via the case supervisor, Bruce Gaines and I was instructed to note ANY details relating to him on my worksheet.
The GO was salivating in anticipation of locating him; Mike McGee, the A/G, was positively giddy with the prospect of meting out "justice" to him.
Thanks for helping me remember that particularly nasty aberrated and occluded bit of my "track".

Scientology, the game where almost everyone wins!

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
I could not resist. I ask HH to please... -... celebrating that Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of God, was crucified on the cross, died and rose again.

:giggle:

"...and on the third day he rose from the dead..."

But NOBODY asks the important question: "Did he see His shadow?":omg: :duck: :hysterical:

Jack

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Today, Ron Miscavige was on the Joe Rogan show.
Recently Leah Remini went on his show and got 1.3 million views in short order.
So the Cult was spooked.
Retaliation fast.

Cult of smear and vengeance on tax free dollars manning up their OSA INTERNET UNIT
90,000 views in 4 hours ~ and counting.....
IMG_3879.jpg

OSA.retaliates.jpg

IMG_3891.jpg

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Cross-posted from another thread discussing "whole track recall", "exteriorization" and Ron Hubbard's countless other OT myth-ed withholds.

-----

--snipped--
When all sorts of different qualified researchers have found that there is no lack of intelligence, sense, analytical skills or any other such personality defect that leads people into cults and that these sorts of suppositions are false but a person denies that research and believes it anyway, then one might consider that person might be exhibiting some irrationality in their logic or at least an unwillingness to give up a favorite theory or belief in the face of facts.

This is an excellent demonstration of how everyone has some sort of area of irrationality and illogic and refuting of evidence in their lives. None are exempt. Not me, not you, no one.

It's a humbling thought, isn't it?

Thanks for laying all that out so nicely.

I have reached a similar conclusion, based on the wholetrack research of Church of Hoaxology Founder Don Hubbard (see avatar photo).

Don states in COH scripture[SUP]1[/SUP]: "Scientology is like getting off the freeway to get some gas and finding yourself in a dark, gang-infested ghetto. You get terrorized, beaten senseless and robbed. For the rest of your life you wonder how incredibly stupid you must have been and blame yourself. Others compound the humiliation and shame by pointing and laughing at you for the tragic and psychologically scarring incident. Then one day (after years of being beaten up by others and yourself) you realize that it's actually incredibly simple--you just need to pay a little more attention to what neighborhood you wander into."

[SUP]1[/SUP] Quotation taken from Don's "Fundamentals of Ought"--a refutation of his twin brother's similarly titled book. The entire concept for Don's book came to him in a cosmic epiphany while unconscious during a visit to the dentist. In his journal, Don noted that the nitrous oxide ("laughing gas") caused him to lapse into a coma after uncontrollably line-charging at his twin brother Ron's sci-fi book 'Fundamentals of Thought'. Don, like Buddha 2600 years earlier, suddenly received enlightenment--realizing that all Ron's scientific OT discoveries (e.g. "...my exteriorization tech ought to work") didn't work. Don's book (like Ron's) also had an artist's portrait of himself on the cover, depicting his appearance after 3 years inside Ron's underground research facility, which later became known as a chain locker.

OUGHT_zpsfbxdifyg.jpg

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology

Talking about "Wholetrack Recall", there is a fascinating chapter in Don Hubbard's bestselling autobiography that talks about the early days with his twin brother Ron.

[The following excerpt is reprinted here under the Fair Use statutes:]

Originally Posted by Don Hubbard
Chapter 17: "When gurus cognite: 'Shit! My tech still isn't working!'"

"...within two years of the 1967 discovery of the Wall of Fire and releasing OT III through OT VII worldwide, my brother Ron realized that Pre-OTs finishing the advanced levels evidenced no slightest, nor discernible signs of being able to exteriorize. However, there was one undeniably miraculous gain, the sudden tsunami-like "flow" into Ron's bank accounts, totaling over 100 million dollars!

...Ron realized that the future of selling those OT packages was very soon going to come to an abrupt and humiliating end--and the "power flow" of cash along with it. So, unbeknownst to Sea Org members and Scientologists alike, Ron took an extended "leave" in the summer of 1969 where he promoted and delivered the phenomenally successful (and lavishly expensive) CCC[SUP]1[/SUP] seminar to wogs--who likewise wanted to cash in on Ron's wildly successful guru-savior scheme."

1969_commodores_zpskmcpsho4.jpg

(1969 archive photo)
Don Hubbard (2nd row) attended all of Ron's CCC Seminars,
posing as a disguised (bearded) shill student who had
"made millions" from doing Ron's original class and was
returning to learn even more from the money master.

[SUP]1[/SUP] CCC (Commodore's Cash Course): A workshop-seminar delivered by a supernaturally rich and powerful big being to small beings who want to "have similar (financial) gains" through the technology of promising others miracles as well as dressing for success with impressive naval costumes and real-looking admiral's hats.

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Re: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology

Talking about "Wholetrack Recall", there is a fascinating chapter in Don Hubbard's bestselling autobiography that talks about the early days with his twin brother Ron.

[The following excerpt is reprinted here under the Fair Use statutes:]

That's one of the worst photo shoops I've seen which makes it even more hilarious.

As for this quote...
"...within two years of the 1967 discovery of the Wall of Fire and releasing OT III through OT VII worldwide, my brother realized that Pre-OTs finishing the advanced levels evidenced no slightest, nor discernible signs of being able to exteriorize. However, there was one undeniably miraculous gain, the sudden tsunami-like "flow" into Ron's bank accounts, totaling over 100 million dollars!

When I read the above selection it hit me like a ton of bricks. Hubbard was a money monger and was selling a false bill of goods (bads?) to make his fortune.

Gee, if only I was this smart back in 1975 when I was sold the false promises of DMSMH.

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology

That's one of the worst photo shoops I've seen which makes it even more hilarious.

LOL!

I know, Don Hubbard's shooping skills are truly pathetic!

I have repeatedly asked the ESMB moderators to delete all his lame attempts, but they said they were powerless--something about "religious protections under the constitution" or something.

He has been pink-sheeted, crammed dozens of times and literally ordered to never attempt any more photoshopping--all to no avail.

The Church of Hoaxology even issued a Non-Enturbulation order on the guy and threatened to expel him--but he just laughed and said: "Hey, my brother Ron tried that and even DID expel me and then tried to imprison me in a chain locker fitted with an eternal battery--so good luck with that!"

Honestly, I don't know what else to do to stop him! At this point, I am seriously thinking of investing in some headcams and having the guy stalked/harassed until he comes to his senses and knocks it off.

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Cross-posted from another thread discussing "whole track recall", "exteriorization" and Ron Hubbard's countless other OT myth-ed withholds.

-----

Thanks for laying all that out so nicely.

I have reached a similar conclusion, based on the wholetrack research of Church of Hoaxology Founder Don Hubbard (see avatar photo).

Don states in COH scripture[SUP]1[/SUP]: "Scientology is like getting off the freeway to get some gas and finding yourself in a dark, gang-infested ghetto. You get terrorized, beaten senseless and robbed. For the rest of your life you wonder how incredibly stupid you must have been and blame yourself. Others compound the humiliation and shame by pointing and laughing at you for the tragic and psychologically scarring incident. Then one day (after years of being beaten up by others and yourself) you realize that it's actually incredibly simple--you just need to pay a little more attention to what neighborhood you wander into."

[SUP]1[/SUP] Quotation taken from Don's "Fundamentals of Ought"--a refutation of his twin brother's similarly titled book. The entire concept for Don's book came to him in a cosmic epiphany while unconscious during a visit to the dentist. In his journal, Don noted that the nitrous oxide ("laughing gas") caused him to lapse into a coma after uncontrollably line-charging at his twin brother Ron's sci-fi book 'Fundamentals of Thought'. Don, like Buddha 2600 years earlier, suddenly received enlightenment--realizing that all Ron's scientific OT discoveries (e.g. "...my exteriorization tech ought to work") didn't work. Don's book (like Ron's) also had an artist's portrait of himself on the cover, depicting his appearance after 3 years inside Ron's underground research facility, which later became known as a chain locker.

OUGHT_zpsfbxdifyg.jpg

:hysterical::roflmao::lol::giggle::thankyou:

HelluvaHoax!

Re: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology

When I read the above selection it hit me like a ton of bricks. Hubbard was a money monger and was selling a false bill of goods (bads?) to make his fortune.

Gee, if only I was this smart back in 1975 when I was sold the false promises of DMSMH.

Yeah, it's kind of astonishing that so many went along for the ridiculous ride, isn't it? Hey, I bought my ticket! LOL

Yet, here we are in 2017, DECADES after the exteriorization and OT powers hoax has been fully debunked and disgraced--yet Scientologists and "Indie Scientologists" are STILL talking about exteriorization as if it is a scientific fact.

And, HolyHell, to this very day, there are folks on Scn websites, Indie Scn websites and even ESMB that are still posting about the wondrous miracle of Ron's exteriorization tech. As if the greatest miracle in human history somehow happened without the world ever noticing it. LOL

It's one of the great and enduring mysteries of the universe. Not exteriorization. But, the supernatural abilities of Scientologists required to pass a clay "demo" about exteriorization when no Scientologist (including Hubbard and themselves) has ever once been able to "demo" it in real life.

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid SURVEY Moments in Scientology

Cross-posted from another discussing Dr. Hubbard's "SURVEY" technology.

-----

Originally Posted by Knows --snipped--

Heh - LRH says to find out what is needed and wanted from the field...

I just received this survey from a friend who does not know I am UTR

What Scientology is not telling you that any ANSWER below 2.0 is to be discarded without sorrow....

:hysterical::hysterical:

Hilarious because it is simultaneously so ridiculous and so true!

Mandated by sacred scripture, Scientology spends (literally) hundreds of millions of dollars on promo. So many billions of pages of slick, luridly-colored brochures and graphics of rockets hurtling through intergalactic space have been printed and mailed out over the past 67 years, that it has caused a crisis--the "overpopulation" of landfills on Teegeack--necessitating the "transport" of unread/discarded cult promo to a remote planetary dumping ground by DC-8s!

Earthmen have resoundingly responded to Hubbard's intentional and unintentional surveys over the past 7 decades and the answers are as follows:

97.5% OF SURVEYED SCIENTOLOGISTS DID NOT ANSWER
ANY SURVEY QUESTIONS BECAUSE THEY WERE ALREADY BLOWN.
WHEN TRACKED DOWN THEY STATED THAT THEY
BLEW BECAUSE HUBBARD'S CRUEL HOAX DEFRAUDED
THEM & DID NOT DELIVER WHAT IT PROMISED.

2.5% OF SCIENTOLOGISTS SAID THEY
ARE EXTREMELY THRILLED WITH SCN & THEIR
NEWFOUND ABILITIES OF EXTERIORIZATION,
LEVITATION AND THE MIRACULOUS SUPERNATURAL
POWER TO GET ANYTHING THEY WANT INSTANTLY
BY MERELY POSTULATING IT. THEN THEY ASKED
FOR A SIGNATURE ON THEIR LIABILITY FORMULA.

97.5% OF RESPONDENTS STATED THAT
THEY WOULD NEVER RETURN TO SCIENTOLOGY
NOR WANT OTHERS TO HAVE SIMILAR
[STRIKE]GAINS[/STRIKE]
FINANCIAL LOSSES TO THEIR OWN.

99% OF EX-SCIENTOLOGISTS RESPONDED THAT
"WHAT IS NEEDED AND WANTED" IS FOR SCN
TO STOP SENDING PROMO AND
[STRIKE]DIAF[/STRIKE] DIAWOF[SUP]1[/SUP]

[SUP]1[/SUP] DIAWOF: Die in a Wall of Fire

Free Being Me

Crusader
Re: Top 100 Stupid SURVEY Moments in Scientology

Free Being Me's Army Surplus Store just happens to have handy cult promo disposal systems in stock! Order while supplies last!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Cross-posted from another discussing Dr. Hubbard's "SURVEY" technology.

-----

:hysterical::hysterical:

Hilarious because it is simultaneously so ridiculous and so true!

Mandated by sacred scripture, Scientology spends (literally) hundreds of millions of dollars on promo. So many billions of pages of slick, luridly-colored brochures and graphics of rockets hurtling through intergalactic space have been printed and mailed out over the past 67 years, that it has caused a crisis--the "overpopulation" of landfills on Teegeack--necessitating the "transport" of unread/discarded cult promo to a remote planetary dumping ground by DC-8s!

Earthmen have resoundingly responded to Hubbard's intentional and unintentional surveys over the past 7 decades and the answers are as follows:

97.5% OF SURVEYED SCIENTOLOGISTS DID NOT ANSWER
ANY SURVEY QUESTIONS BECAUSE THEY WERE ALREADY BLOWN.
WHEN TRACKED DOWN THEY STATED THAT THEY
BLEW BECAUSE HUBBARD'S CRUEL HOAX DEFRAUDED
THEM & DID NOT DELIVER WHAT IT PROMISED.

2.5% OF SCIENTOLOGISTS SAID THEY
ARE EXTREMELY THRILLED WITH SCN & THEIR
NEWFOUND ABILITIES OF EXTERIORIZATION,
LEVITATION AND THE MIRACULOUS SUPERNATURAL
POWER TO GET ANYTHING THEY WANT INSTANTLY
BY MERELY POSTULATING IT. THEN THEY ASKED
FOR A SIGNATURE ON THEIR LIABILITY FORMULA.

97.5% OF RESPONDENTS STATED THAT
THEY WOULD NEVER RETURN TO SCIENTOLOGY
NOR WANT OTHERS TO HAVE SIMILAR
[STRIKE]GAINS[/STRIKE]
FINANCIAL LOSSES TO THEIR OWN.

:thankyou::lol::hifive::giggle:

I swear to Xenu - just before I blew the cult - a staff member handed me a "survey" and on the right hand side of the paper next to the survey questions - was wording "If answer is below 2.0 - discard.

The survey was about the Idle mORGue.

BAT SHIT CRAZY - Scientology is doing survey to "find out" what people think or feel about Scientology so they can "do something about it" - improve and make changes..

and Scientology takes ALL negative reviews and comments and trash them so "no one in Scientology gets enturbulated and upset"....

Caaaaarrrrrrrrraaazzzyyyyy

Can you imagine if Apple did a survey and asked their employees to discard all answers that are not waxing reviews of Apple Products?

And then write up those people and give them a Label - SAP - Suppressive Apple Person - a person who criticizes Apple Products - everything and anything Apple and the founder.

A SAP Can be tricked, lied to and utterly destroyed. A Declared SAP will have heir "apple" product disengaged. They will never be allowed to buy Apple Products or use Apple products ever....Ruin then utterly

Their only recourse is the Apple Rounting Form. They have to go through a security clearance program where they will get off their O/W on Apple products, company and founder.

After that - an A to J program.

Leave the crack open...even if it is just a tiny crack...

SAP's don't like to lose their Apple's for eternity....

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

:thankyou::lol::hifive::giggle:

I swear to Xenu - just before I blew the cult - a staff member handed me a "survey" and on the right hand side of the paper next to the survey questions - was wording "If answer is below 2.0 - discard.

BAT SHIT CRAZY - Scientology is doing survey to "find out" what people think or feel about Scientology so they can "do something about it" - improve and make changes..

and Scientology takes ALL negative reviews and comments and trash them so "no one in Scientology gets enturbulated and upset"....

No need to sware..we believe you :biggrin:

The cult doesn't want to know what degraded beings think..
they adresse to able beings..to make them more able...
:biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

--snipped--

I swear to Xenu - just before I blew the cult - a staff member handed me a "survey" and on the right hand side of the paper next to the survey questions - was wording: "If answer is below 2.0 - discard".

BAT SHIT CRAZY - Scientology is doing survey to "find out" what people think or feel about Scientology so they can "do something about it" - improve and make changes..and Scientology takes ALL negative reviews and comments and trash them so "no one in Scientology gets enturbulated and upset"....

That is so very.....Crazy-Cult!

I am really fascinated if that was one lone "loyal officer's" contribution--or if there is actually a Scn policy which mandates that low-toned answers should be ignored.

It is so bizarre that it could actually be a real policy! LOL. Hey, even if there was a lunatic policy like that, I still find it hard to believe that they would disclose that "in writing" on the actual survey being handed to public!!! LOL

I remember distinctly the Hubbard tech (originally from an audio lecture I believe) where he gave two hard and fast "stable datums" about theta and entheta.

(The following is not verbatim, but close---hey it was 45 years ago that I heard that tape! LOL):

1) "WHEN YOU CUT A THETA COM LINE YOU GET AN EXPLOSION"

2) "THE HANDLING OF AN ENTHETA (COM LINE/PARTICLE)
IS TO CUT THE COM LINE"

Well, let's dive into it a little.......

(#1 above): So, the most theta com line that exists in Scn would be Hubbard talking about theta things, like miraculous Godlike OT powers like "eternity" and "levitation" and "exteriorization", right? We can "cut" that "theta line" quite simply by joking about the fact that no OT ever did any of those things. So, that is supposed to produce an "explosion". But where is the explosion? The only explosion I ever observed was Hubbard (or his delegated goons) exploding with psychotic screaming when anyone would dare to "invalidate" or "suppress" Hubbard's sacred infallibility by simply NOT AGREEING with his delusional ideas. That was "entheta" and "suppressive" and intended to "sabotage" mankind, right? No wonder Ron was forced to explode by terrorizing and throwing 4 year olds into chain lockers.

(#2 above): Anything that doesn't agree with Hubbard is "entheta". Ergo, anyone who disagrees with the cult's mendacious messianic Meitreya must be "cut" from the "com line". Ergo, disconnection. Sure, that makes sense (said no one, ever!).

ETHICS OFFICER
Okay, Ricky, I am ordering you to disconnect from
that SP Fred Wilson immediately!

RICKY
But--that's my dad!

ETHICS OFFICER
So, you want me to declare you SP too?

RICKY
But I am only 5 years old.

ETHICS OFFICER
And now you are adding even more high crimes
to your Declare order by suppressive reasonableness!

RICKY
But where will I live?

ETHICS OFFICER
Oh! Another crime! "Committing a Problem"
to a senior Scientology terminal.

RICKY
Wuttttttttttt?

ETHICS OFFICER
Hey, look it up in your green volume #1 in the
justice polices under crimes.

RICKY
Committing a problem? A crime? LOL.

ETHICS OFFICER
Another charge! Joking and degrading!
Nice going, little buddy, you just lost your eternity.

RICKY
Wow, if that means I don't have to come in the org
any more and talk to zombie freaks like you, that's fucking
amazing! Can I get one of those Success Story forms?

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Freaky Footnote (to that last post).

No.

No, I was not joking.

"Committing a Problem" is a cult "CRIME".

Seriously. LOL

Yes, Scientology IS that insane!

Oh! You still doubt it? LOL

For those hung-up in a lower conditions ("Doubt") here you go:

CRIMES of the Church of the Church of Scientology---

48) Theft
49) Mayhem
50) Harmful, flagrant and continued code breaks resulting in important upsets.
51) Noncompliance with urgent and vital orders resulting in public disrepute.52) Placing Scientology or Scientologists at risk.
53) Omissions or noncompliance requiring heavy intervention by seniors consuming time and money, with dev-t.
54) Failure or refusal to acknowledge, relay or execute a direct legal order from an Internation Board member or an assitant board member.
55) Being or become a potential trouble source without reporting it or taking action.56) Receiving auditing while a potential trouble source.
57) Withholding from local Scientology executives that he or she is a potential trouble source.
58) Failing to report a potential trouble source to local HCO.
59) Organizing or allowing a gathering or meeting of staff members or field auditors or the public to protest the orders of a senior.
60) Being a knowing acessory to a suppressive act.
61) Using a local Scientology title to set aside the orders or polices form the Internation Board.
62) Following illegal orders or illegal local policies or alter-is, knowing them to be different or contradictory to those issued by the Internation Board.
63) Not directly reporting flagrant departures from International Board policy in a section, unit, department, org, zone or division.
64) Being long absent from post while a senior executive without advising the board member of his or her division.
65) Permitting a section, unit, department, org, zone or division to collapse.
66) Not taking over as a deputy in a crisis not otherwise being handled.
67) Passing org students or preclears to outside auditors for private commission.
68) Using an org position to build up a private practice.
69) Taking private fees while on staff to audio outside preclear, run private courses, coach or audit students or org preclears.
70) Embezzlement.
71) Taking commisions from merchants.
72) Reselling org material for private gain.7
3) Using an org position to procure personal or non-Scientology funds or unusual favors from the public, a firm, student or preclear.
74) Impersonating a Scientologist or staff member when not authorized.
75) Inciting to insubordination.
76) Instigating a local power push against a senior.
77) Spreading destructive rumors about senior Scientologists.
78) Pretending to express a multiple opinion (use of "everybody") in vital reports, which could influence assitant board or board dicisions.
79) Not reporting the discovery of a crime or high crime to HCO of the nearest Scientology organization while in authority or as a member of a Committee of Evidence or as a witness before a Committee of Evidence.
80) Refusal to accept penalties assigned in a recourse action.
81) Refusal to uphold discipline.
82) Getting another staff member disciplined by giving false reports about him or her.
83) Overworking an executive by ignoring one's duties.
84) Falsifying a communication from higher authority.
85) Falsifying a telex message or cable.
86) Causing a staff member to lose prestige or be disciplined by giving false repors.
87) Seeking to shift the blame to an innocent staff member for the consequences of one's own offenses.
88) Protecting a staff member guilty of a crime or high crime listed in this code.
89) Stealing or seducing anothers' wife or husband.
90) Committing offenses or omissions that bring one's senior staff member, unit, department, org or zone official to personal risk and/or a Committe of Evidence, civil or criminal court.
91) Willful loss or destruction of Scientology property.
92) Making out or submitting or accepting false purchase orders.
93) Juggling accounts.
94) Illegally taking or possessing org property.
95) Causing severe and disreputatable distrubances resulting in disrepute.
96) Obtaining loans or money under false pretenses.
97) Condoning circumstances or offenses capable of bringing a course, section, unit, department, or zone or division to a state of collapse.
98) Holding Scientology materials or policies up to ridicule, contempt or scorn.
99) Heckling a Scientology instructor or lecturer.
100) Falsely degrading an auditor's technical reputation
101) Impersonating an executive staff member.
102) Pretending Scientology certificates, classifications or awards not actually held to obtain money or credit.
103) Selling auditing hours or training courses for advance which are not then delivered as to hours and time in training (but not results or subject matter).
104) Using Scientology harmfully.
105) Not bringing a preclear up through the grades, but overwhelming the preclear with high levels.
106) Processing or giving aid or comfort to a suppressive person or group.
107) Knowingly using Scientology to obtain sexual relations or restimulation.
108) Seducing a minor.
109) Neglect or omission in safeguarding the copyrights, registered marks, trademarks, registered names of Scientology.
110) Issuing the data or information or instructional or admin procedures without credit or falsely assigning credit for them to another.
111) Issuing any Scientology data under another name.
112) Condoning the suppression of the word SCIENTOLOGY in its use or practice.
113) Allying Scientology to a disrelated practice.
114) Neglect of responsibilities resulting in a catastrophe even when another manages to avert the final consequences.
  • 115) Committing a problem.
    116) Committing a solution which becomes a problem.
    117) Case on post.
    118) out-admin.
    119) Given any session or assist without making an Auditor's Report, or copying the original actual report after the session and submitting a copy instead of the real report.
    120) Accepting for higher levels of processing persons who have not made the lower levels.
    121) Processing persons at higher levels who have not made lower levels.
    122) Training persons at higher levels who have not proven themselves as competent auditors at lower levels.
    123) Permitting an ARC broken person to leave an org unhandled shall be deemed for the last auditor to audit him and for the Public Executive Secretary and Director of Success a crime.
    124) Treasonable neglect.
    125) Missing a withhold on a pc.
    126) Noncooperation with enforcing Confessional technology.
    127) Letting a person get onto a OT section who is no case gain, nattery, critical or otherwise exhibiting O/W's or out-ethics withot handling so that he can make case gains;
    128) continuuing the error and not remedying the matter right away.
    129) Misfiling in a computer.
    130) Not filing in a computer.
    131) Putting false data into a computer
    132) Making corrections to something and invalidating the data in a computer.
    133) Failing to keep a computer clean and in repair.
    134) Running a computer without fully checking out and star-rating on it.
    135) Permitting unauthorized access to a computer.
    136) Allowing dampness and/or magnetic fields in the vicinity of a computer.
    137) Not using a computer once it is installed.
    138) Pretending difficulties with a computer that do not exist.
    139) Failure to recruit competent people to run a computer.
    140) Creating problems in the implementation of orders.
    141) Using policy to create problems
    The above crimes are punished by convening Courts of Ethics or Committees of Evidence and may not be handled by direct discipline. Crimes may result in suspension of certificates, classifications or awards, reduction of post, or even dismissal or arrest when the crime clearly warrants it.
    HIGH CRIMES of the Church of Scientology
    These consist of publicly departing Scientology or committing suppressive acts. (See list below)
    Here are the HIGH crimes ...
    142) Using the trademarks and service marks of Dianetics and Scientology without express permission or license from the owner of the marks or it's authorized licensee.
    143) Falsifying records.
    144) Testifying or giving data against Scientology falsely or in generalities or without personal knowledge of the matters to which one testifies.
    145) Organizing splinter groups to diverge from Scientology practices still calling it Scientology or calling it something else.
    146) Organizing a splinter group to use Scientology data or any part of it to distract people from standard Scientology.
    147) Using Scientology (or perverted and alter-ised tech and calling it Scientology) harmfully so as to bring about disrupte to an org, group or Scientology itself.
    148) Issuing alter-ised Scientology technical data or information or instructional or admin procedures, calling it Scientology or calling it something else to confuse or deceive people as to the true source, beliefs and practices of Scientology.
    149) Unauthorized use of the materials of Dianetics and Scientology.
    150) Holding, using, copying, printing or publishing confidential materials of Dianetcis and Scientology without the express permission or license from the auther of the materials or his authorized licensee.
    151) Falsely attributing or falsely representing oneself or others as source of Scientology or Dianetics technology; or using any position gained with staff and/or public to falsely attribute nonsource material to source or to falsely represent nonsource material as authorized Scientology or Dianetics technology.
    152) Acts calculated to misuse, invalidate or alter-is legally or in any other way the trademarks and service marks of Dianetics and Scientology.
    153) Intentional and unauthorized alteration of LRH technology, policy, issues or checksheets.
    154) Developing and/or using squirrel processes and checksheets.
    155) Knowingly giving testimony whiich is false, a generality or not based on personal knowledge to imperil a Scientologist.
    156) Public disavowal of Scientology or Scientologists in good standing with Scientology organizations.
    157) Public statements against Scientology or Scientologists but not to Committees of Evidence duly convened.
    158) Proposing, advising or voting for legistlation or ordinances, rules or laws directed toward the suppression of Scientology.
    159) Pronouncing Scientologists guilty of the practice of standard Scientology.
    160) Testifying hostiley before state or public inquiries into Scientology to suppress it.
    161) Reporting or threatening to report Scientology or Scientologists to civil authorities in an effort to suppress Scientology or Scientologists from practicing or receiving standard Scientology.
    162) Bringing civil suit against any Scientology organization or Scientologist, including the nopayment of bills or failure to refund, without first calling the matter to the attention of the International Justice Chief and receiving a reply.
    163) Demanding the return of any or all fees paid for standard training or processing actually received or received in part and still available but undelivered only because of departure of the person demading (the fees must be refunded but this policy applies).
    164) Writing anti-Scientology letters to the press or giving anti-Scientology or anti-Scientologist data to the press.
    165) Continued membership in a divergent group.
    166) Continued adherence to a person or group pronounced a suppressive person or group by HCO.
    167) Failure to handle or disavow and disconnect from a person demonstrably guilty of suppressive acts.
    168) Being at the hire of anti-Scientology groups or persons.
    169) Calling meetings of staffs or field autitors or the public to deliver Scientology into the hands of unauthorized persons or persons who will suppress it or alter it or who have no reputation for following standard lines and procedures.
    170) Infiltrating a Scientology group or organization or staff to stir up discontent or protest at the instigation of hostile forces.
    171) Mutiny.
    172) Seeking to splinter off an area of Scientology and deny it properly consituted authority for personal profit, personal power or "to save the organization from the higher officers of Scientology."
    173) Engaging in malicious rumormongering to destroy the authority or repute of higher officers or the leading names of Scientology or to "safeguard" a position.
    174) Delivering up the person of a Scientology without justifiable defense or lawful protest to the demands of civil or criminal law.
    175) Receiving money, favors or encouragement to suppress Scientology or Scientologists.
    176) Using an org position or comm line to build up a private practice which reroutes org students, pcs, and/or staff off org lines.
    177) Severe breach of ecclesiastical and/or fiduciary duty as an executive or corporate official of any Scientology or Dianetics organzation which has resulted in severe harm, loss or disrepute for Scientology or the organization.
    178) Using Scientology lines for personal profit in such a way as to cause disruption in the organization or to block the flow of public up the Bridge.
    179) Using the mailing lists of Scientology or Dianetics organization for personal profit or gain.
    180) Employing org staff members to the detriment of the production or the establishment of the organization.
    181) Providing an organiztaion's preclear folders, ethics files, student files, accounts files, Central Files' folders or Central Files lists or partial lists or Addresso lists or partial lists to any individual, group, organization, mission or other unit or agency for any reason or purpose, except those coverd explicitly in existing Church policy; or to provide such files or lists to any individual, group, organization, mission or other unit or agency which is unauthorized by or in bad standing with the Mother Church.
    182) Calculated efforts to disrupt Church services or the flow of public up the Bridge through the Churches.
    183) Refusal to allow staff or public to progress up the Bridge or creating blocks on the Bridge preventing such progression.
    184) Blatant and willful obstruction of Church operations or interference with Church contractual and other obligations to the detriment of Church expansion or activities.
    185) Violation or neglect of any of the ten points of Keeping Scientology Working, as listed here:
    186) Not having the correct technology
    187) Not knowing the technology
    188) Not knowing it is correct.
    189) Not teaching correctly the correct technology
    190) Not applying the technology
    191) Not seeing that the technology is correctly applied
    192) Not hammering out of existence incorrect technology
    193) Not knocking out incorrect applications.
    194) Not closing the door on any possibility of incorrect technology
    195) Not closing the door on incorrect application
    Violations of any of the ten points listed below that are Technical Degrades:
    196) Abbreviating an offical course in Dianetics and Scientology so as to lose the full theory, processes and effectiveness or the subjects.
    197) Adding comments to checksheets or instructions labeling any material "background" or "not used now" or "old" or any similar action which will result in the student not knowing, using and applying the data in which he is being trained.
    198) Employing after 1 September 1970 any checksheet for any course not authorized by myself or the Authority, Verification and Correction Unit International (AVC Int.)
    199) Failing to strike from any checksheet remaining in use meanwhile any such comments as "historical," "background," "not used," "old," etc., or VERBALLY STATING IT TO STUDENTS.
    200) Permitting a pc to attest to more than one grade at a time on the pc's own determinism without hint or evaluation.
    201) Running only one process for a lower grade between 0-IV, where the grade end phenomena has not been attained.
    202) Failing to use all processes fro a level where the end phenomena has not been attained.
    203) Boasting as to speed of delivery in a session, such as "I put in Grade 0 in three minutes." Etc.
    204) Shortening time of application of auditing for financial or labor-saving considerations.
    205) Acting in any way calculated to lose the technology of Dianetics and Scientology to use or impede its use or shorten its materials or its application.
    206) Musical chairs (transfers of persons around an org) is the single most destructive action to an org's stat.
    207) Making a hole in one place to remedy a hole in another.
    208) Training a person for tech but not admin and putting him in admin.
    209) Using the Technical Divisions as personnel pools from which to man other divisions.
    210) Rapid shifts of post.
    211) Leaving areas in an org unmanned.
    212) Noise, session interruption. Loud sudden noises, loud bursts of laughter, shouting, whistling, noisy conversation in the area of sessions.
    213) Comm cycle additives. There are NO additives permitted on teh auditing comm cycle.
    214) Withhold of vital information.
    215) Informing fellow staff members and others that one is leaving staff.
    The following policy violation is the highest crime in Tech or Qual:
    216) Tolerating the absence of or not insisting upon star-rated checkouts on all processes and their immediate technology and on relevant policy letters on HGC interns or staff auditors in the Tech Division or staff auditors or interns in the Qual Division for the levels and actions they will use before permitting them to audit org pcs, and on Supervisors in Tech an dQual who instruct or examine or failing to insist upon this poicy or preventing this policy from going into effect or minimizing the checouts or lists.
    217) Spreading false tales to invalidate Clears or spreading libelous and slanderous statements about the alleged behavior of Clears.
    218) It is a high crime to cut the basic communication lines of Scientology.
    219) Knowingly falsifying an auditing report in order to make oneself seem more competent than one is or to hide departures from the Case Supervisor or to omit vital data necessary to cse supervising resulting in upsets to a case and time spend in investigation by seniors is actionable by Committee of Evidence, and if the matter is proven beyond reasonable doubt, a cancellation of all certificates and awards, a declare and expulsion order are mandatory.
    Permitting in a couse room any of the six out-ethics activities listed below is a Committee of Evidence offense, and Supervisors, Directors of Training, Technical Secretaries, Qualifications Secretaries or Ethics Officers so found guilty are subject to decalre as a supppressive person.
    220) Not mustering students in the morning, after lunch and after dinner, precisely on time, not noting absences and taking action.
    221) Permitting students to talk to each other or wander around or take unscheduled breaks or good off during course hours.
    222) Permitting students to eat or smoke in the course room.
    223) Permitting persons to come into the course room and bother students for any reason.
    224) A Course Supervisor standing around or sitting at his desk not actively handling students who need help.
    225) Not getting students through their course and graduated.
    226) Any Case Supervisor case supervising for a level for which he has not been trained is subject to the suspension of all certificates and deprivations of all bonuses as well as refund of all bonuses ever obtained while case supervising, as a Case Supervisor, levels for which he has not been trained above or below his class. This does not limit the penalties which can be applied which can include declare and expulsion.
    227) Any staff member who either verbally or by his actions threatens to crash or deliberately crashes his stats in order to avoid a legal or on-policy order or ethics action is to be instantly declared.
    228) It is a high crime for any staff member to knowingly or unknowingly waste org book stocks or cause them to be wasted or tampered with.
    229) It is futher a high crime for a staff member, Bookstore Officer or executive to fail to take the necessary precautions for the preotection and correct use of org book stocks.
    230) It is a high crime to publicy depart Scientology.
    Any repeated or continued violation of the five points of out study tech listed below, after two Courts of Ethics for viloation of these points, subjects the person to a Committe of Evidence on the charge of committing an act or omission undertaken to knowingly suppress, reduce or impede Scientology or Scientologists, and if found guilty beyound reasonable doubt, the person may be declared suppressive and expelled with full penalties:
    231) A person my be summoned to a Court of Ethics or Executive Court of Ethics if it be found that he has gone past a word he does not understand when receiving, hearing or reading an order, HCOB, Policy Letter or tape, any and all LRH written or printed materials including books, PABs, despatches, telexes and mimeo issues which resulted in a failure to do duties of his poist, without his at once making an effective effort to clear the words on himself, whether he knew he was missing them or not, as a source of his ination or damaging actions.
    The charge is NEGLETING TO CLARIFY WORDS NOT UNDERSTOOD.
    232) A staff member who does not use study tech or get it known while studying or instructing may be summoned to a Court of Ethics or an Executive Court of Ethics.
    The charge is FAILURE TO EMPLOY STUDY TECH.
    233) A student is alter-ising or misadvising othters on the use of study tech may be summoned before a Court of Ethics.
    The charge is ADVOCATING A MISUSE OR NEGELCT OF PROPER STUDY TECH.
    234) An auditor failing to clear each and every word of every command or list used may be summoned before a Court of Ethics.
    The charge is OUT-TECH.
    235) Any Public Division person, staff member or Scientologist found using terms, circumstances or data on raw public in public lectures or promotion or in PR beyound the public ability to grasp without stressing study tech or at once taking effective measures to clarify, or releasing materials broadly to a wrong public may be summoned to a Court of Ehtics if any flap or upset results.
    The charge is FAILURE TO APPLY STUDY TECH IN DISSEMINATION.
    236) To alter and pervert tech or procedure to prevent discovery of withholds is classified as a suppressive act. This enters many areas:
    237) changing or losing issues
    238) issuing issues in Board Technical Bulletin (BTB) or Board Policy Letter (BPL) form that contain incorrect and misleading data,
    239) posting known criminals or incompetents to training posts,
    240) verbal tech or any action which would prevent tech from being known or correctly used.
    241) Where proven beyond reasonable doubt that funds and business have been diverted from an org to its detrimetn, a declare order on those responsible is mandatory, and possible criminal prosecution may be undertaken.
    242) Failure to strenuously act to clean up an "ARC broken field" shall be a high crime for an Executive Council.
    243) It is a high crime to permit suppressive and PTS people in Publications Orgs (now Bridge) or departments or in Department 17 (Division 6, advertising) as these will starve both the public and the org.
    244) Any executive issuing an order tha certain HCO PLs or HCOBs are not to be followed, where this is proven beyond reasonable doubt, shall be considered as having committed a high crime, and this can carry the assignment of the condition of Treason for both the person issuing th order and the person who recieves and executes it.
    245) Any auditor seeing a rock slam on a preclear and failing to mark it down and report it is guilty of a high crime, as this injures society, the org and the person himself.
    246) When a preclear has roller-coastered despite a floting needle at session end and at Examiners and if neither Tech nor Qual makes any effor to remedy, then the matter becomes a high crime.
    247) If red tags, per the Examiners 24-hour rule, continue unhandled by Tech or Qual, the matter becomes a high crime.
    248) It is a high crime for a Case Supervisor not to WRITE in a preclear's folder what the case supervised instructions are and a high crime for an auditor to accept verbal C/S instructions.
    249) Word clearing any words on any test at any time is a high crime.
    250) It is a high crime for a person to supervise a course who does not know, apply and continually use his study tech and every individual student.
    251) It is also a high crime for a Director of Training or a TEch Sec or an Esto to have anyone supervising without FULL USE OF STUDY TECH.
    252) It is a Committee of Evidence offense for a Case Supervisor or auditor to C/S or accept for processing and precess any illegal pc. (Ref: HCOB 6 Dec. 76RB, Illegal PCS, Acceptance of, High Crime Bulletin)
    253) Fedding the Clear cognition to any individual, evaluating for a pc on this subject or coaxing him to any cognition is criminal and a comm-evable offense.
    254) Declaring a Dianeic Clear "achieved in other practices."
    255) Falsely declaring someone Dianetic Clear who isn't and failing to declare one who made it on Dianetics or the Clearing Course or who has ALWAYS been Clear.
    256) It is a high crime for an executive to penalize auditors, C/Ses, Tech/Qual or Ethics Officers for following HCOBs or HCO PLs, especially when it is due to the executives' withholds.
    257) It is also a high crime to falsely charge an executive with the above.
    258) Attempting to undermine or advising or encouraging or condoning the abandonment or reduction of use of the full technology of locating and handling overts, evil purposes, destructive intentions and nonsurvival considerations.
    259) Neglecting, advising against the application of, failing to enforce or tolerating the omission of standard Wrod Clearing and star-rate checkouts on all new or newly revised HCO Policy Letters, as well as the key HCO PLs of the Basic Staff Member Hat and the key policies of the staff member's specific assigned post, by every staff member. In the Sea Organization this applies to LRH CBOs and Flag Orders as well as HCO Policy Letters.
    Violation of any of the eleven points listed below which are Admin Degrades:
    260) Abbreviating an official course in standard Scientology administrative policy so as to lose the full theory, administrative procedures and effectiveness of the subject.
    261) Adding comments to the Org Executive Course or other administrative checksheets or instructions, policies or directives labeling any material "background" or "not used now" or "old" or "it doesnt need to be followed exaclty," or any similar action which will result in the student not knowing, using and applying the standard administrative data in which he is being trained.
    262) Employing any checksheet for any administrative course not authorized by the Authority, Verification and Correction Unit International. (AVC Int).
    263) Failing to strike from any administrative or hat checksheet any such comments as "historical," "background," "not used," "old," etc., or VERBALLY STTING IT TO STUDENTS.
    264) Failing to hat and apprentice a staff member on the full policy and actions of his post.
    265) Discouraging or preventing a staff member, administrator or executive from trainin on the full Org Exec Course and Flag Executive Briefing Course.
    266) Failing to insist upon precise and exact application of the Data Series policy letters in investigaions and evaluations.
    267) Running any organization on squirrel "policy" or third dynamic administrative or managment procedures that are contrary to approved policy.
    268) Using any squirrel administrative procedure in managing an organiztaion while falsely labeling it Scientology policy.
    269) Using Scientology policy but calling it something else or attributing it to some other source.
    270) Acting in any way calculated to lose standard Scientology policy to use or impede its use or shorten it materials or its application.
    271) It is a high crime for anyone who has not fully and successfully completed the Hubbard Key to Life Course to supervise or otherwise administer this course to another or others.
    272) Feeding a person the end phenomena of the Hubbard Key to Life section 2B Clay Table process is classified as a suppressive act, because it will probably harm his progress and hurt his chances. Penalties for doing so could include expulsion.
    273) Forcing auditing on a pc when he is refusing or protesting it, rather than finding out why the pc doesn't want the auditing and straightening it out is using auding suppressively. Any C/S or auditor guilty of this must be handled with group justice proceedings which would include a Comm Ev and could include a penalty of being declared suppressive and expelled from the Church.
    274) Additionally, a crime, if severe and of magnitude, harmful to many and committed repeatedly, can be reclassed as a high crime.

STABLE DATUM: Never doubt Scientology's supernaturally unreasonable power to affront the sensibilities!

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased

Freaky Footnote (to that last post).

No.

No, I was not joking.

"Committing a Problem" is a cult "CRIME".

Seriously. LOL

Yes, Scientology IS that insane!

Oh! You still doubt it? LOL

For those hung-up in a lower conditions ("Doubt") here you go:

STABLE DATUM: Never doubt Scientology's ability--nor its supernaturally unlimited power to affront the sensibilities!

Looks like Ron violated everything in that list...hmmmmmm...I'm beginning to smell a rat...

HelluvaHoax!

RE: That previous posted list of Scientology "CRIMES"

I happened to notice that there is not even one (1) single Scientologist in the world who could not be indicted and found guilty of a "CRIME" every single day! In other words, EVERYONE is a criminal just awaiting detection and declare. Unless they can donate or cause to be donate vast sums of cash to Scientology's leader du jour.

That's the game in Scientology. Trying to get through the maze to the cheese before being hunted down and devoured by cannibalistic gurus and the avaricious spiritual guides called registrars.

All that aside, there is one (1) paradoxically perfect "CRIME" that would be a crime to not showcase. This one:

CRIME #266:
Failing to insist upon precise and exact application of the Data Series
policy letters in investigaions and evaluations.

Let's break it down by trying to answer this question:

WHO IS FAILING TO INSIST ON
USING THE "PRECISE" DATA SERIES?

ANSWER: All Scientologists.

EXPLANATION: If a "precise Data Series" existed and if that Data Series was being used and if it worked--then all Scientologists would figure out after 24 hours that there are no Clears and no OTs in the entire world. Then Scientology would cease to exist. That's why the leaders of Scientology violently opposing any use of ANY kind of data or data series--or anything which would utilize rationality and critical thinking skills to evaluate Scientology, its claims and its results.

ADVANCED BRIEFING: Anyone who dares to actually evaluate Scientology "data" with logic/reason is promptly slammed with a Non-Entbulation Order. If they continue using "data" they are declared SP and attacked. The real "CRIME" in Scientology is knowing correct data and/or revealing it to others.

Free Being Me

Crusader

RE: That previous posted list of Scientology "CRIMES"

I happened to notice that there is not even one (1) single Scientologist in the world who could not be indicted and found guilty of a "CRIME" every single day! In other words, EVERYONE is a criminal just awaiting detection and declare. Unless they can donate or cause to be donate vast sums of cash to Scientology's leader du jour.

That's the game in Scientology. Trying to get through the maze to the cheese before being hunted down and devoured by cannibalistic gurus and the avaricious spiritual guides called registrars.

All that aside, there is one (1) paradoxically perfect "CRIME" that would be a crime to not showcase. This one:

CRIME #266:
Failing to insist upon precise and exact application of the Data Series
policy letters in investigaions and evaluations.

Let's break it down by trying to answer this question:

WHO IS FAILING TO INSIST ON
USING THE "PRECISE" DATA SERIES?

ANSWER: All Scientologists.

EXPLANATION: If a "precise Data Series" existed and if that Data Series was being used and if it worked--then all Scientologists would figure out after 24 hours that there are no Clears and no OTs in the entire world. Then Scientology would cease to exist. That's why the leaders of Scientology violently opposing any use of ANY kind of data or data series--or anything which would utilize rationality and critical thinking skills to evaluate Scientology, its claims and its results.

ADVANCED BRIEFING: Anyone who dares to actually evaluate Scientology "data" with logic/reason is promptly slammed with a Non-Entbulation Order. If they continue using "data" they are declared SP and attacked. The real "CRIME" in Scientology is knowing correct data and/or revealing it to others.

$cientologists are the last to "know how to know" they are being hoaxed. In hindsight I dislike the "knowingness" and "certainty" thought-stopping cliche's Elcon sprinkled into his cult. I can say without a doubt I certainly didn't know squat while clapping at a maniac's picture. Cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.