What's new

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
.F

Find PART 3 of this thread here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?42744-Top-100-Stupid-Moments-in-Scientology-PART-3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTERVIEWER
But what about the time you committed
bigamy by marrying your second wife?

COMMODORE
I never had a second wife.

article-2592376-0001961300000C1D-324_634x465.jpg

INTERVIEWER
But don't you deeply regret all the times you defrauded,
declared, disconnected, sued, fair gamed, terrorized
and bankrupted all those innocent people?!

COMMODORE
I never had a second thought.

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid MEMORY ERASURE Moments in Scientology

(go to 05:21 for Hubbard's claim "I never had a second wife."):

[video=youtube;A0Lc3jR_6OU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Lc3jR_6OU&ab_channel=Peace4Scientology[/video]​

BREAKING NEWS! After 67 years of researching the subject, Scientology historical scholars have verified Dr. Hubbard's oft-disputed claim "I never had a second wife".

In keeping with Dr. Hubbard's "modern science" motif, they have offered up indisputable scientific proof that LRH never had a second wife:

LRHBettySideBySide.jpg

The photo on the right (generously provided by COS archivists) quite clearly proves that the photo on the left was heavily doctored. Otherwise, there is no plausible scientific explanation for why the photo on the right depicts him obviously unmarried.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Re: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology - PART 3

Cross posted from another thread.

Recently ran into this:

sarah-northrup-article-jpg.1224

Madman or Messiah link:

According to old-timer John Sanborne:

Earlier on (before the divorce) he made this stupid attempt to get
Sara brainwashed so she'd do what he said. He kept her sitting up in a
chair, denying her sleep, trying to use Black Dianetic principles on
her, repeating over and over again whatever he wanted her to do.
Things like, "Be his wife, have a family that looks good, not have a di-
vorce. Or whatever."*
He had Dick De Mille reciting this sort of thing day and night to
her.

Reading this Sara commented:
"Dave Williams was also working on me. They always talk about
Dick DeMille. They never talk about Dave Williams.
"He [Hubbard] was in Cuba for two months. The last time I saw
him was in Kansas at the divorce hearings. When the divorce was
over I felt like I had been freed from prison! The last year with him
was particularly terrible....
"I'm not a pathetic person who has suffered through the years be-
cause of my time with Ron. I can't waste my time dwelling on it....

*Around this same time Hubbard was lecturing and writing on the evils of
"Pain-Drug-Hypnosis," and warning about "Black Dianetics!" - i.e..reverse Dianetics,
used to implant hypnotic suggestions rather than run them out.

*Sara Speaks*

"You show what he was in your book. You really don't need
me...

In the early seventies a story was being circulated by the Guardi-
an's Office that Sara had died. According to the story, just prior to
passing away-while on her death bed - she had asked to see Hub-
bard.
Ron responded immediately and came to her side. She looked at
him sadly and said, "Will you forgive me Ron? Everything I said was
lies." And he said, soothingly, "Of course."
Then, according to the story, she added, "I had to do it Ron, I was
being blackmailed." And he answered, gently, "Why didn't you tell
me? I would have done something."

Sara, referring to the last years with Hubbard:
"It is too disgusting. I have done well keeping away from discussing
it for 35 years and I don't want to talk about it now."

History would have been better served if the whole story came out.
There is little doubt, however, that the lives of Sara and her husband
and their beloved family would be badly served by the heavy-handed
brutality of Scientology's "secret service" rolling out their harassment
and "black propaganda machine."
Sara sat back in the chair. Her large blue eyes staring into space.
"No, I'm sorry Bent, I would prefer not to continue...."​

guanoloco

As-Wased

"I had to do it, I was being blackmailed, Ron."

I heard this very story while "in" so Scientology knows all about Sarah, the Commie/Nazi spy.

guanoloco

As-Wased

More cross post stuff.

There's just a couple of things I'd like to see added.

One is the $10,000 reward he had out for anyone who "cleared" Sara sans Hollister.

http://www.spaink.net/cos/LRH-bio/reward.htm

tel_dess.gif

Two is that during this time he was begging for cash donations through his various monthly newsletters. Alas, I cannot find the links to this portion of the story but it screams to be told. They were pathetic outpourings and typical Hubbard.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Re: Top 100 Stupid MEMORY ERASURE Moments in Scientology

(go to 05:21 for Hubbard's claim "I never had a second wife."):

[video=youtube;A0Lc3jR_6OU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Lc3jR_6OU&ab_channel=Peace4Scientology[/video]​

BREAKING NEWS! After 67 years of researching the subject, Scientology historical scholars have verified Dr. Hubbard's oft-disputed claim "I never had a second wife".

In keeping with Dr. Hubbard's "modern science" motif, they have offered up indisputable scientific proof that LRH never had a second wife:

LRHBettySideBySide.jpg

The photo on the right (generously provided by COS archivists) quite clearly proves that the photo on the left was heavily doctored. Otherwise, there is no plausible scientific explanation for why the photo on the right depicts him obviously unmarried.

Speaking about memorable erasure moments
I stumbled upon this one which left me disgusted

This picture was redacted

LRHApolloDeckDetail.jpg

To make the CMO little girl ( wearing a fake navy costume ) disappear

LRHApolloDeckRedacted.jpg

Why ????

Because...

Because of the bad pr ?????? :confused2:

Hubbard_Julie_Blundell-e1415844292615.jpg

Dr Hubbard, the reincarnated Lord Mettaya, the great humanitarian!

HelluvaHoax!

More cross post stuff.

There's just a couple of things I'd like to see added.

One is the $10,000 reward he had out for anyone who "cleared" Sara sans Hollister.

http://www.spaink.net/cos/LRH-bio/reward.htm

tel_dess.gif

Two is that during this time he was begging for cash donations through his various monthly newsletters. Alas, I cannot find the links to this portion of the story but it screams to be told. They were pathetic outpourings and typical Hubbard.

Truly bizarre!

It reeks of Hubbardian manipulative black ops and treachery.

And $10,000 in 1951 was not a trifling amount. In 2017 it's the equivalent of $96,573. And here's the ninety-six thousand dollar question:

HOW EXACTLY WAS HUBBARD GOING TO DETERMINE
IF SHE WAS CLEAR OR NOT CLEAR? HE STILL HADN'T EVEN
FIGURED OUT WHO WAS & WASN'T CLEAR A FULL
35 LATER, BY THE TIME OF HIS DEATH.

Plus, knowing full well that she would do anything to avoid being under his sociopathic control or even in his vicinity--he might have just been using his wife/child as an "angle" to market the sale of his auditing and courses. You know, demonstrating his total certainty that his de-abberation tech would work even on a person he alleges to be insane.

In the craziest of scenarios, if she submits to "clearing" and stops attacking (telling the truth about Hubbard) then he wins because it "proves" Clearing works. On the other hand, if she is unwilling to submit to "clearing" then it proves that she is crazy and refuses to get better.

With Hubbard there was always an "angle". Too bad he didn't run this advertisement three years later because he could have employed the "religious angle" with "ministers" on standby, ready to give spiritual counseling to her based on "scripture".

SCIENTOLOGY: The only religion with a salvation pricelist, sales commissions and big discounts if buy bulk quantity salvation.

HelluvaHoax!

Re: Top 100 Stupid MEMORY ERASURE Moments in Scientology

Speaking about memorable erasure moments
I stumbled upon this one which left me disgusted

This picture was redacted

LRHApolloDeckDetail.jpg

To make the CMO little girl ( wearing a fake navy costume ) disappear

LRHApolloDeckRedacted.jpg

Why ????

Because...

Because of the bad pr ?????? :confused2:

Hubbard_Julie_Blundell-e1415844292615.jpg

Dr Hubbard, the reincarnated Lord Mettaya, the great humanitarian!

Whoa!

Just a guess, but judging by the position of her left elbow (and close, 3-feet proximity behind the Universe's sole savior), it is not unlikely that she was holding an ASH-TRAY to service and catch Buddha's cigarette ashes.

Little kids did that, ya know. Followed him everywhere to catch his garbage. Adult Scientologists similarly caught his garbage, but from a different position--while seated quite still in chairs obediently listening to his lectures.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Yes,
but Hoaxy, did you noticed the little girl is injured to the left cheek (obviously swollen, probably a black eye too)??? :nervous:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes,
but Hoaxy, did you noticed the little girl is injured to the left cheek (obviously swollen, probably a black eye too)??? :nervous:
A poster who says she was that little girl posted this on wwp:

[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp]DeathHamster said: [/FONT]
Yeah, maybe. We can speculate, but I'd much rather have a documented personal account from someone who was there while they're still alive.

Is this person still alive and is she out?

Quentinanon says that she's Julie Blundell, and she's out. I'd like know the story behind that picture.​

Yep I am still alive and yes I am out. Have family still involved though so you know the drill, low profile and all that! I have stayed out of everything up til now, but due to your very sincere and reasonable request for real clarification rather than speculation, I have posted below what I think was the cause of that facial swelling and probable eye patch. It was such a long time ago, but I can say for sure that no one hit me on flag, nor was I ever locked in the chain locker. But people were, I did see this personally, my sister being one. I was however well and truly belted a few years later at AOSH DK by a crazy woman from flag on mission to DK. AND she was one of the CS's! jeeez!! If my dad had not busted in the door and stopped her, I would have been a real mess! So yes, i can confidently attest to the fact that violence did happen on occasion! She was trying to stop me leaving the SO at the time and I was 15. As if that's gonna work on a 15 year old very stubborn person!! HAH!!

[FONT=&amp]
I was one of his messengers since the inception of the CMs, together with Annie, Terry and Janis. I left in 1970 sometime. And no, Ron never hit me in all my time with him. I think that the swollen face may have come from an accident up forward one day when a pulley system came loose, swung down and hit me in the face. I don't remember ever having a bad enough tooth ache on board to have that much swelling, although, lets face it, oral hygiene was not a great priority back then so it may well have been a toothache! Oh, And I could have been anywhere from 8 1/2 to 11 1/2. So there you have it straight from the horses mouth!
Toddles! JB
Ps.... I was not short! It's the camera angle I'm sure!!
smile.png
)​
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Bumpa, Mar 9, 2013Report
[/FONT]

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/hubbard-and-a-kiddie-messenger.107659/#post-2283114
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

guanoloco

As-Wased

A poster who says she was that little girl posted this on wwp:

[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp]DeathHamster said: [/FONT]
Yeah, maybe. We can speculate, but I'd much rather have a documented personal account from someone who was there while they're still alive.

Is this person still alive and is she out?

Quentinanon says that she's Julie Blundell, and she's out. I'd like know the story behind that picture.​

Yep I am still alive and yes I am out. Have family still involved though so you know the drill, low profile and all that! I have stayed out of everything up til now, but due to your very sincere and reasonable request for real clarification rather than speculation, I have posted below what I think was the cause of that facial swelling and probable eye patch. It was such a long time ago, but I can say for sure that no one hit me on flag, nor was I ever locked in the chain locker. But people were, I did see this personally, my sister being one. I was however well and truly belted a few years later at AOSH DK by a crazy woman from flag on mission to DK. AND she was one of the CS's! jeeez!! If my dad had not busted in the door and stopped her, I would have been a real mess! So yes, i can confidently attest to the fact that violence did happen on occasion! She was trying to stop me leaving the SO at the time and I was 15. As if that's gonna work on a 15 year old very stubborn person!! HAH!!

[FONT=&amp]
I was one of his messengers since the inception of the CMs, together with Annie, Terry and Janis. I left in 1970 sometime. And no, Ron never hit me in all my time with him. I think that the swollen face may have come from an accident up forward one day when a pulley system came loose, swung down and hit me in the face. I don't remember ever having a bad enough tooth ache on board to have that much swelling, although, lets face it, oral hygiene was not a great priority back then so it may well have been a toothache! Oh, And I could have been anywhere from 8 1/2 to 11 1/2. So there you have it straight from the horses mouth!
Toddles! JB
Ps.... I was not short! It's the camera angle I'm sure!!
smile.png
)​
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Bumpa, Mar 9, 2013Report
[/FONT]

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/hubbard-and-a-kiddie-messenger.107659/#post-2283114
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Oh, so she was a PTS DB all overtous and pulled it in. Makes sense now. Hope she didn't enturbulate Ron!!

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology

Cross-posted from another thread discussing the preposterously pretentious percentages provided by our favorite mathematically messianic "Meitreya" (i.e. the reincarnated Buddha and infallible part-time statistician known as L. Ron Hubbard):

----

Originally Posted by afaceinthecrowd --snipped--

IIRC, my calculations were that according to El Ron:

Out of 100 Humans Beings:

2.5% were SP's

17.5% were of varying degrees of PTS...From people that were failing in life to chronically ill to "institutionalized" or incarcerated criminals due to their connection to an/or SP's.

74.9% were DB's which was an acute form of PTS, would continually mess things up, produce overt products, would only work for and follow the orders from an SP and their hardwired in aberration would never begin to alleviate until they reached Section III OT and--after Section III OT (if they could ever get there)--it would take them a long time to fully recover (rehabilitate).

4.1% were Big Beings that had built Earths civilization, kept it going and moving forward.

:clapping: Nicely done, sir! :clapping:

There are yet additional percentages which I have recently discovered that are not part-and-parcel of the "Red Volumes"--nor contained in the woof-and-warp of the "Green Volumes", and so forth and so on, on this planet.

Readers can, however, verify the standardness & on-Sourceness of these self-evident Ron-Ratios by simply looking them up in the "Brown Volumes"[SUP]*[/SUP] in the section designated as:

MEITREYA'S MIRACULOUS METRICS

99.0% of all beings who ever studied any of Ron's published ten million (10,000,000) words of technology (--a tech that works on 100% of all beings 100% of the time!) tragically encountered just one (1) misunderstood word that reactively forced them (against their own wishes, intentions and postulates) to blow Scientology forever. Ron's wholetrack research quite shockingly discovered that even supernaturally powerful OT VIIIs who were "Total Cause Over Life" were rendered powerless to remain in Scientology. This resulted in "2nd Phenomena" en masse, wherein 99% of all Scientologists eventually end up blowing--then ultimately attending a muster on the internet after which they promptly begin nattering.

100.0%
were Ron's slaves. ("All men are my slaves" - LRH affirmations)

200.0% is the miraculous degree of standardness/workability of Ron's technology--after each time he canceled and replaced his previously 100% standard/workable tech.

[SUP]* [/SUP]Brown Volumes - noun: The scriptural revelations that comprise the highly confidential hidden data line of Scientology, which is only rarely disclosed to loyal officers on a need-to-know-how-to-know basis. These volumes were so-named after the graphic motif (brown on white) which paid homage to and was reminiscent of the color of bullshit.

guanoloco

As-Wased

Truly bizarre!

It reeks of Hubbardian manipulative black ops and treachery.

And $10,000 in 1951 was not a trifling amount. In 2017 it's the equivalent of $96,573. And here's the ninety-six thousand dollar question:

HOW EXACTLY WAS HUBBARD GOING TO DETERMINE
IF SHE WAS CLEAR OR NOT CLEAR? HE STILL HADN'T EVEN
FIGURED OUT WHO WAS & WASN'T CLEAR A FULL
35 LATER, BY THE TIME OF HIS DEATH.

Plus, knowing full well that she would do anything to avoid being under his sociopathic control or even in his vicinity--he might have just been using his wife/child as an "angle" to market the sale of his auditing and courses. You know, demonstrating his total certainty that his de-abberation tech would work even on a person he alleges to be insane.

In the craziest of scenarios, if she submits to "clearing" and stops attacking (telling the truth about Hubbard) then he wins because it "proves" Clearing works. On the other hand, if she is unwilling to submit to "clearing" then it proves that she is crazy and refuses to get better.

With Hubbard there was always an "angle". Too bad he didn't run this advertisement three years later because he could have employed the "religious angle" with "ministers" on standby, ready to give spiritual counseling to her based on "scripture".

SCIENTOLOGY: The only religion with a salvation pricelist, sales commissions and big discounts if buy bulk quantity salvation.

The real psycho stuff was that during this time Hubbard was pleading with subscribers to send in donations as he was broke.

Alas, I cannot find examples but they were in zine publications from this time. No services offered just pleas for money.

HelluvaHoax!

This has got to rank within the all-time greats from the Stupid Hall of Fame.

Scientology somehow making it go right to boom their PR stats in their very own cosmic cult capital, Clearwater--by registering unprecedented 'highest evers' on the the graph marked:

NUMBER OF CLEARWATER CITIZENS THAT
REJECT, RIDICULE, REVILE & RUE
THE DAY THEIR CITY WAS HOAXED & HIJACKED
BY RON'S "RELIGION"

Yes, Scientology is actually attacking their host city, Clearwater, by trying to destroy any efforts to build a wonderful aquarium that would serve as a desperately needed downtown attraction and tourist magnet.

Well isn't that appropriate! (parasites attacking their host)

-----​

Posted (on ESMB) by ThetanExterior

Originally Posted on Tony Ortega's blog

Scientology retaliates against Clearwater land deal
by trying to shiv a beloved dolphin

Scientology attorney Monique Yingling vs. Winter the Dolphin

Originally Posted (on ESMB) by Free Being Me

f0670dfac29821007343d17a5e452b8f.jpg

I've been doing some background investigation on Winter The Dolphin. Turns out Winter is really Flipper, $cio Celebrity, who recruited many people into $cientology, later joining the Sea Org as Commander Dolphin. Growing increasingly dissatisfied with $cientology, Commander Dolphin blew....(see Flag Conditions Order, below):

Comment posted on Tony Ortega's blog by user sizzle8:

66e6d43aec7b2ad529b8679e977454637cc64b18b1f72a90c7bad043c192209f.jpg

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

SCIENTOLOGY KOAN: What Scientology technology can fully handle the case of a declared dolphin?

ANSWER: Expanded Dolphinetics (running out Evil Porpoises)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid MARINE MYSTERY Moments in Scientology

POSTSCRIPT PARADOX: Who or what would be the only people on this planet to attack, block and try to utterly destroy a city's plan to create an enchanting, world-class MARINE AQUATIC facility that showcases and supports SEA life?

ANSWER: The people who call themselves the "SEA" org. LOL. Yes, those are the ones that wear fake MARINE costumes. Like everything else in Scientology, they can lecture about the sea and even pass a clay demo on the wonders of "5th Dynamic" marine life--but they absolutely can't/won't ever actually do anything to help it.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Re: Top 100 Stupid MARINE MYSTERY Moments in Scientology

POSTSCRIPT PARADOX: Who or what would be the only people on this planet to attack, block and try to utterly destroy a city's plan to create an enchanting, world-class MARINE AQUATIC facility that showcases and supports SEA life?

ANSWER: The people who call themselves the "SEA" org. LOL. Yes, those are the ones that wear fake MARINE costumes. Like everything else in Scientology, they can lecture about the sea and even pass a clay demo on the wonders of "5th Dynamic" marine life--but they absolutely can't/won't ever actually do anything to help it.

I will attack, block and try to utterly destroy a city's plan...

MARINE LIFE BELONGS IN THE SEA, NOT IN ANY FUCKING MARINE AQUATIC FACILITY! PERIOD!

guanoloco

As-Wased

Gotta love the Clearwater aquarium story. Miscavige and Scientology want some ground and here's what Yingdingaling sent to stop the sale to the city:

Yingling accused the aquarium of fabricating claims about the economic benefits it provides the county. She said that the aquarium was breaching its obligation as a non-profit organization, and she called for a government investigation of aquarium officials. She said that the aquarium overpays its Chief Executive Officer, David Yates, and that it fails to pay taxes on items purchased at its gift shop. “The stench of commerciality pervades its operations,” Yingling wrote. “The Commission should consider all of these relevant facts before making a decision to provide additional millions of dollars from the Tourist Development Trust to the CMA."​

Does that sound familiar?

What's even better is that the ground is being offered to the city for $4.25 million and Scientology was turned down after offering $15 million. People hate the cult so much they won't take $10 million. Amazing!

Then they send the dead agent pack as per Ron's tech. The result? You guess it.

HelluvaHoax!

Gotta love the Clearwater aquarium story. Miscavige and Scientology want some ground and here's what

Yingdingaling sent to stop the sale to the city:

Yingling accused the aquarium of fabricating claims about the economic benefits it provides the county. She said that the aquarium was breaching its obligation as a non-profit organization, and she called for a government investigation of aquarium officials. She said that the aquarium overpays its Chief Executive Officer, David Yates, and that it fails to pay taxes on items purchased at its gift shop. “The stench of commerciality pervades its operations,” Yingling wrote. “The Commission should consider all of these relevant facts before making a decision to provide additional millions of dollars from the Tourist Development Trust to the CMA."​

Does that sound familiar?

What's even better is that the ground is being offered to the city for $4.25 million and Scientology was turned down after offering $15 million. People hate the cult so much they won't take $10 million. Amazing!

Then they send the dead agent pack as per Ron's tech. The result? You guess it.

All Scientology's dead agent attack actions vs. Clearwater's plan to build a beautiful aquarium are quite religious and standard.

Per Hubbard's scriptural mandate, when humans don't comply with Commodore/COB orders, the most ethical people on this planet must then "...find or manufacture"[SUP]1[/SUP] sufficient threats to terrorize their victims into succumbing and thereafter obeying "Command Intention".

All this certainly seems like a perfectly legitimate way to boom the local economy and "Make Clearwater Great Again"--by bringing back manufacturing jobs.

[SUP]1 [/SUP]"If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace." - L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 15 August 1960, Dept. of Gov't Affairs.

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mike Rinder and Leah Remini Deprogram "Winter - the Dolphin" - Winter BLOWS!

Ladies and Gentleman - Winter speaks out after getting his Golden Rod.

66e6d43aec7b2ad529b8679e977454637cc64b18b1f72a90c7bad043c192209f.jpg

In response to Winter's SP Declare - Winter Speaks Out!

Winter has now lost his family due to disconnection.

Our inside moles report Winter's entire family are being holed up in the RPF for the Aquatic PTSness - in a large aquarium in the Super Power building - they are not allowed to eek any COMM to Winter...

Here is what Winter had to say...(translated...."I ain't doing no A-J!")

https://youtu.be/dwEDgSECGiU

Last edited: